Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Birthday Present (Part 3)

"The Birthday Party Heads to the Pool J Comes Home with More Fun for Scott"

4
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
5.5k words 5.5k words
I dove into the pool, naked, to join Jewel and José. The water felt cool and refreshing. I took a quick lap, passing my step-daughter and her brother-in-law as they played grab-ass together. Their laughter was muffled a bit by the water coursing by my ears as I swam the length of the pool. When I touched the far wall I held on to the side and looked back at them. Jewel and José were in the shallow end and Jewel had her arms wrapped around José’s neck. They were locked in a passionate kiss. While I watched, Jewel raised herself up and wrapped her legs around José’s hips. I saw José drop one hand down under the water, undoubtedly to guide his dick inside his sister-in-law.

“At it again?” I yelled down the pool at them. “Shit, José; Jewel’s supposed to be giving me MY birthday present!” I laughed and dove under the water, breast-stroking my way underwater toward them. As I approached, I could see that José had backed Jewel up against the wall of the pool and was using it as a backstop to counteract the vigorous fucking that he was giving Jewel. I swam up next to them and watched them fuck. Jewel looked at me while she was riding his cock and moaned my name, sharing her pleasure with me.

“Oh, Scotty! José’s dick feels good! Do you like watching me fuck him? “

Jewel’s tits were above the water line and they jiggled fetchingly with each of José’s thrusts!”

“Yes Sweetie;” I replied, “Watching you fuck is eye candy to your old man! I love the way your tits bounce while you’re riding cock! Now, if I could only figure out how to have you suck my dick, too!”

Jewel smiled a wicked little smile and whispered: “Later, I promise!” then threw back her head, overtaken by the passion of the moment.

“Yes, José; Yes, Yes, Yes – shove that cock in me; shove it in hard! Fuck me! Come on, FUCK ME!” Jewel howled, obviously reaching for another orgasm. What a greedy little girl!

José was enjoying the ride, too. I put my left hand on José’s ass and helped him by adding a bit extra thrust to his cock plunging into Jewel’s well-fucked pussy. He looked at me and grinned.

I liked the feel of José’s ass under my hand; hard, vital and tight. My dick started to swell and harden. Jewel and José were both panting hard and fast. The water lapping against their naked bodies churned with the movement of their thrusting hips. Suddenly, I felt José make a mighty thrust with his cock, deep into Jewel’s sweet cunt. I could feel his ass contracting with each massive shot of cum that he was pumping into Jewel’s wet slit. Jewel squealed in delight and climaxed on her lover’s hard cock in great rushing waves. Her eyes were squeezed tight while she concentrated on the overpowering waves of orgasmic pleasure radiating out from her highly stimulated pussy and clit and sweeping up through her body, making her tingle in every nerve ending.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh! YESSSSSS!!” Jewel exploded with her climax; “YESSSSSSSS!!!, Yes, Yes, Yes! . . . God, José, you know how to use that cock of yours!” Jewel grabbed my free hand and slid it down between her and José’s body; down and down until I felt the tuft of hair on her mound. She eased my hand down further and I felt my fingers touch the shaft of José’s hard cock, which he was still pumping in and out of her sweet slit.

“Daddy, do you feel José’s cock fucking me?” Jewel breathed into my ear. “Do you like how hard he feels? She looked at me out of the corner of her beautiful eyes and smiled a little mischievous smile. Wouldn’t you like to feel his manhood sliding into your mouth? I think you’d like it!”

I let my fingers slide along his pumping shaft, enjoying the sensation. His dick was sliding slowly in and out of Jewel’s pussy in a lazy way; clearly he was feeling good.

“Brother,” I said to José, I like the way your hard cock feels.”

José looked at me and smiled. “If you like that, how about this?” With that, José withdrew his tool completely from Jewel’s cunt, and slid it into my hand! My heart was racing and my brain was suddenly overwhelmed with the image of José’s fat, Mexican cock sliding into my mouth. My dick got hard and thick with anticipation! Jewel leaned over and nuzzled me and began to gently kiss and bite my neck and earlobe. Crazy chills ran down my neck and out to the ends of my fingers. José continued to pump his hips but now his cock was sliding through my fingers, which were tightly wrapped around his fat dick.

“José, if you don’t stop what you are doing, now, I can’t be held responsible for what will happen next!” I managed to choke out a few words around the constriction in my throat.

“Whatever, dude!” José replied with a smile as he continued to pump his cock in my willing hand.

Jewel’s tongue speared my ear and I jerked with the intense burst of pleasure that shot down my neck.

Just then I heard the familiar squeal of J’s Lexus’ tires in the driveway and the hum of the garage door opener lifting the door. My hand froze on José’s cock and I looked at both the kids.

“Is it 5:30 already?” I complained. “I guess we better put some brakes on it for a bit…maybe we can pick things up later?”

I gave José’s cock a squeeze and a pump or two; then, reluctantly, let his still hard cock slowly slide out from between my fingers. José backed away and dove under the water, swimming down to the deep end. Jewel followed suit. I stood there in the shallow end with the water hitting me about mid-waste. I followed J’s progress from the garage, through the kitchen to the French doors to the patio. I could hear J talking as she came; obviously, someone was with her.

“Oh, they’re probably out in the pool, come on; let’s join ‘em!”

Out through the French doors came J, and close on her heals came Jill, my other step-daughter, José’s wife! Oh, man, I thought – here we go!

“See, there they are!” J cried, pointing in our general direction while looking over her shoulder at Jill.
“They’re all in the pool, just like I thought they would be.”

J and Jill stopped at the edge of the pool, just a few feet from where I stood. Jill had on a pair of skinny jeans and a little, light blue cropped tank top which showed off her flat stomach and accentuated her jaunty tits, which were straining deliciously against the tight fabric of her top. I looked her over while the ladies looked over the three of us in the pool. I put my hands on my hips and gave a slow, low cat whistle, showing my appreciation for the two beautiful ladies standing in front of me. “Yep; here we are,” I said, “cooling off a bit after a rather HOT, afternoon. You should have been here girls; you missed some really fantastic fun today. Thanks, J, for such a nice birthday present!” I gave J a leer and licked my lips. “Why don’t you girls join us in the pool for round two?”

J’s face lit up and she grinned back at me. “Scotty, you wicked old man; what have you all been up to?”

“Nothing that you didn’t plan for us, sweetheart; nothing you didn’t plan! Hey, Jill; you’re looking particularly nice this afternoon.” I said smiling at my stepdaughter. Jill was younger than Jewel by two years, a bit shorter, but with a sweet, sexy body very reminiscent of her mother’s when she was younger. Short black hair cut in a flattering pixy cut made her look even younger than she was. Her lean sexy body was accentuated by her nicely curved hips and shapely bosom which my eyes came to rest upon, with lust in my mind. Jill noticed my special interest in her tits and, I swear, shook them just a bit, making them dance behind the thin vale of her crop top!

“Well, ladies; are you going to just stand there, or are you going to join us in the pool?” Jill smiled and looked over at her husband, who was treading water in the deep end with Jewel. She waved at him and yelled: “Hi, José, babe! Did you have a nice afternoon with my sister and dad? Did you get to help Jewel give dad his birthday present?” I quickly looked over at José. There was no question that he was shocked by Jill’s knowledge of what he had been doing with Jewel, as recently as just a few moments ago. He suddenly stopped treading water and his mouth opened as if to reply, but instead, his head slipped beneath the cool water of the pool.

“Hey, Jewel!” Jill called and waived to her sister hanging onto the side of the pool just a few feet from José. “You have fun giving dad his present?” Her cute little laugh rang out as her sister slipped beneath the surface of the pool, too. I watched Jewel swim underwater, making her way from the deep end and headed straight towards me. José’s head popped up from under the water, revealing that he was still at the deep end of the pool. He was coughing and sputtering as he tried to recover his composure.

Jill smiled and watched her sister travel the length of the pool under water. Her smile broadened as Jewel broke the surface at my side, sliding up my body, standing to proudly display her bare breasts to her mom and sister as she slid into my open arms.

“Yes, Jill; I gave dad my present – several times, actually!” Jewel turned to me and planted a very warm, wet kiss on my lips while brushing her nipples back and forth across my naked chest. “You really should have been here; it was . . . well . . .it was indescribable! As a matter of fact, I even asked dad to share his birthday present with your husband. Dad said yes! I want to tell you; José really seemed to enjoy himself, and I enjoyed him, too!”

“That’s HOT!” shouted Jill. “José IS a good lover, isn’t he? It makes me happy to hear you say that he was good for you! But I wanted to be the first to give dad his present, and I had been planning to include José, too! Why do you always get to go first, anyway?” Jill’s pretty lips drew up into a little pout, but then she turned to J and smiled. “Mom, is it my turn now?”

“You bet, sweetie; I’m sure that Scott is UP for your present, too. Why don’t you get out of those clothes and join your sister. Give your daddy a real treat and let your sister help you with your present. I know that having you both at the same time would be quite satisfying for him; right Scotty?” J stabbed me with a smoldering look that set my hair on fire. Suddenly, I remembered that tiny little, red thong that J had flashed at me earlier in the day, that all I wanted to do was to take it off her; right there, right now.

“Why don’t both of you come on in the pool, and I’ll let you all give me my birthday present – José can watch if he likes!” I turned to José who was dog-paddling up to Jewel and I and gave him a thumbs up. “Yo, dude; you want to watch these ladies give me my birthday present? If you are polite, perhaps they’ll let you get a share, too!”

José stood up, wedging Jewel between the two of us. He smiled his big, wide smile, and put his arm around Jewel’s naked torso. He slid his sunglasses up on top of his head and caught his wife’s eye. “Yeah, bro; I’d love that! Jill, babe, I guess I got some ‘splaining to do. Hope you were in on J’s plan?” He casually reached up and caressed Jewel’s bare left breast.

Jill just licked her lips and smiled as she watched her husband fondle her sister’s tits; turning to J she said: “Mom, you sure know our men! They certainly didn’t waste any time fulfilling our plan, did they?”

J chuckled at Jill’s statement while she, too, watched as José gently pinched Jewel’s nipple then began to kiss her neck. “Sweetheart,” she said, “Your step-dad is hard wired; put a beautiful girl in his path, give him a little push, and before you know it, he has her on her back, pumping away! I can always count on his dick to pleasure any woman that I send his way. I’ve got to say, he’s predictable! Honestly, it’s sort of hard for me to believe that he hasn’t had his way with you and your sister before today!”

“Mom!” Jill cried; “You know that I haven’t had that pleasure yet! So don’t you think that it’s my turn to have him to myself, alone? Why don’t you and Jewel play with José, and I’ll take dad for an hour or so? Whaddaya say, huh?” Jill batted her eyes at her mom and turned to smile at me and José.

“José, you don’t mind if I give my birthday present to my daddy, do you? After all, it appears that I’m the only one here that hasn’t seen him in action, including you; right?”

José stopped petting Jewel’s breast for a moment and smiled back at his sweet wife. “Si, senora! Tu papa is one mean fucking machine! He really had Jewel squealing this afternoon! Of course, I was helping out a bit, and part of the time her mouth was a little too full to squeal properly!” He grabbed Jewel’s hand and started pulling her up the stairs out of the pool. “Would you like Jewel and I to show you what you missed, baby?!”

Jewel gave me a quick kiss on the lips as she slipped out from my arm around her waist and whispered: “Happy Birthday, daddy! Have fun with Jill! I’ll see you later – don’t think that you’re done with me yet.” With that, she began marching up the pool steps with José. Their backs were to all of us as they climbed out of the pool so each step revealed a bit more of the two young lovers’ asses to the watchful, hungry eyes of J, Jill and I. Jewel’s perfectly rounded, white ass cleared the water just after José’s brown and muscled one did. As they turned to face us, we all dropped our eyes to José’s manhood: his brown, Mexican cock was once again standing strong and proud; ready for action. I heard J draw in her breath as she gazed on her son-in-law’s naked cock for the first time. I glanced over at her and saw her take Jill’s hand in hers and squeeze it. Jill looked at her mom and smiled.

“Oh, Jill;” J sighed. “You have quite a man there; are you sure you don’t mind your old mom taking him for a ride?”

“Of course not, silly; so long as I get the pleasure of letting your man take me for a ride!”

“Deal!” J solemnly said to her daughter.

MeganLambert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganLambert

“One thing, though; before I do any cock sucking with José, I’m going to take him up to the bathroom and do something about all that hair!” She waived her hand toward José’s massive cock rising out of the black tangle of pubic hair covering his crotch. “You were right, sweetie; he needs some ‘manscaping’ and I’m just the woman for the job.”

“José, let me take you now, before poor Jewel has to give you another blow job with that forest down there!”

“Hey, mom;” Jewel retorted. “I LIKED giving José a blow job, even with the forest!” She smiled at José and playfully grabbed his erect cock in her hand. “But you’re right: I told him that before I pleasured his cock the next time, he would have to get cleaned up, down there: but, I don’t want him to go away with you thinking that I didn’t love his cock!”

With that, she dropped to her knees in front of his massive hard-on, and looking her sister straight in the eyes, slowly sucked the tip of José’s swollen penis deep into her mouth. I watched Jill as her sister started working on her husband’s cock in earnest. Her eyes were glued in rapt fascination as her sister’s lips wrapped around her husband’s stiff dick. She was obviously enjoying the spectacle of José’s cock slowly slipping in and out of Jewel’s sweet lips.

“Mmmm!” I heard J moan low in her throat; “Oh, God, Jewel, I want to taste that cock, too!” J purred as he watched her daughter sucking on her son-in-law’s nicely arced penis.

“Mmmm!” I heard Jill utter a moan just like her mom. “I told you he had a great cock, mom, I’m glad you like what you see!”

José’s head was thrown back and he had grabbed Jewel on each side of her head to get leverage to better thrust his dick deep into her willing mouth. It looked wonderful, and I found myself once again thinking about taking his cock into my mouth! Well, perhaps tonight I’ll have the opportunity to do just that! In my mind’s eye I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Bman8in
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors