Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother and I Get Closer: Chapter 3

"Tommy and I can't resist temptations."

37
4 Comments 4
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
After last night, I was certain that I wanted to screw my brother’s brains out today.

But what exactly did he mean, “I want to do it all with you?” ‘All’ as in all the way, or ‘all’ as in other things? Just how kinky is Tommy? Whatever he wanted, I knew I would not turn him down. I could barely sleep after what we did. I didn’t want to brush my teeth last night so I could keep the taste of his cum in my mouth. Yes, I would do whatever he wanted. I just hoped it didn’t involve animals. A girl has to draw the line somewhere.

I needed to confess to him that I had only been with one guy before. I should say ‘man.’ He was much older and very experienced compared to me. He taught me many nasty things in the short time we were together. Then his wife found out. For the record, I didn’t know he had a wife until after the first time he drilled me and popped my figurative cherry (I think I broke the real thing playing sports years before). After that, how could I break up with him? He was the guy that took my virginity.

One thing I learned with him (I’ll call him John) is that I can’t orgasm from vaginal action alone. It doesn’t matter how long he pumped me or which way he twisted or what position we used. I found out I needed direct clitty stimulation. I cried after the first few times we did it when I didn’t even get close to the top of the roller coaster ride. I thought I was broken. Or maybe lesbian. John said it was common. Once he started using a vibrator on me, I never cried again.

Don’t get me wrong. I love the old in and out. Love it. I just need a little extra attention on my button.

It was Saturday and Dad left to open his bike shop very early. He always said whether he made any money that week depended on the weather on Saturday. He was gone by 6AM. When I heard his bike pulling out, I was already wide awake and thinking about Tommy.

How would he react after last night? Would he be embarrassed? Have second thoughts about doing his own sister?

I showered and shaved my legs. I thought about grooming my pubic hair, but it was already pretty short and it looked good in the mirror. I gave it a few strokes admiringly while thinking about Tommy’s tongue parting my lips last night. I have fine body hair and not that much of it, so I never sported a full raging bush to tame.

I thought about how Tommy was well groomed down there. It looked fine with his naked sack, short pubic hair, and a very nice shaft.

I walked into the kitchen in jeans, a t-shirt, wet hair, and bare feet. No bra, but I was wearing panties, because I couldn’t stop getting wet thinking about what I wanted to do. My jeans would have looked like I pissed myself. I was mean wet with anticipation. I had one angry pussy and it was filled with lust.

Tommy was eating cereal and didn’t look up at me when I walked in. Bad sign, so I decided to take the bull by the horns. I said, “Look, Tommy, we need to talk about last night.”

He launched into an apology about his aggressive behavior. I said, “Stop. Don’t apologize. What we did was beautiful. I said I would do anything for you. I said I would let you do anything to me. I meant it all.” He seemed incredulous, “But it’s incest.”

"Oh please, That didn’t occur to you before you pumped my mouth full of cum?” He was embarrassed I would talk to him like that. I realized at that moment that I wanted him to talk to me like that! He blubbered, “I ... I ... I ...” So I again told him to stop it and stand up. I put my arms around his shoulders and kissed him with lots of tongue.

Then I gave him puppy dog eyes, “Don’t you want me?” He clearly had lust back in his brain, or pants, but his mouth wasn’t functioning. His hands were functioning. They were squeezing my ass.

Continuing with the puppy dog eyes, “Please tell me you want to fuck me today, big brother.”

He said, “I do want to. I do.”

“Then say it, I said. "Please say, ‘I want to fuck you, Diane’.” He was clearly having some communication issues, so I told him, “Look, Tommy, if you want to put your dick in fun places, you have to learn to use your words.” And then, “What do you say to Jennifer when you want some?”

Jennifer was Tommy’s long-time girlfriend. Later she would be his wife, which if I had known back then I would have slipped her some rat poison. Now I’m afraid people would know I have motive. Back then, I was mildly attracted to her myself, although I had mixed feelings and had not yet experimented with other girls.

I first noticed Jennifer when we were playing volleyball (I’ve always been athletic, but not butch athletic). She was bent over in front of me waiting on a serve. I found myself admiring her thigh separation and nice tight black shorts. Skin tight. I could make out anatomical details and was fascinated with that tiny area of real estate between her legs. I wanted to touch her through her shorts and the thought had me transfixed. Silky black tight shorts and I could make out her labia. Thank God the ball didn’t hit me in the head or the whole team would have known I was checking out another girl.

Tommy responded, “Jennifer and I haven’t done it. She won’t let me do anything but give her oral sex. She won’t even give me oral sex. Just hand, you know. She doesn’t like to talk about things like that. I don’t know how to.”

I was beside myself, “That selfish bitch. You have been going out forever. She wants oral but won’t give it to you? ”

On the inside I was mad at her for frustrating my brother, but I was happy with her for frustrating him so much that he masturbated every night to relieve himself. That jacking off sound is what turned me on so much and then led to us both thinking about doing things with each other. She was a bitch, but I loved her for it. I was also a bit teased by the thought of watching Tommy give her oral sex. I knew he was good at it. I wondered what she tasted like. It was all very confusing and I was getting wetter and wetter and there was still no penis in sight.

I told Tommy, “You can tell me anything. You can tell me exactly what you want and I’ll give it to you. You can demand sex with me and I’ll give it to you. You can tell me when you want a blowjob. Use your words, boy. It’s just me. I’m a sure thing.”

I said, “Repeat after me. I want you to say everything I tell you to say, exactly how I tell you to say it. Then it won’t be new. You can always say it again. Ready?”

He wasn’t really sure about this, but said, “OK, but it feels weird to talk to my sister about sex.”

I laughed and gave him a bit of a stern look at the same time, “Oh you are going to do more than just talk about it. Look, Tommy, we are already down this road. I willingly took your dick in my mouth. You pumped my face, remember? You had your tongue between my legs. It was all great. I want more. Don’t you want more? I want you to be able to talk to me and say whatever is on your mind. OK?”

He was still not convinced, but said, “OK”

“Now repeat after me.” I started off tame.

AlbinaFunnyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlbinaFunnyy

I knew he liked a little dirty talk from me and I wanted it from him.

I said, “Diane, I want to have sex with you.”

He dutifully repeated. “Diane, I really like your ass.” Good boy. “Diane, I want you to suck my dick.” A little fumbling, but a passable effort.

“I want you to take my balls into your mouth and use your tongue to massage them.” Not bad.

“I want to cum on your tits.” He had a little stutter with this one, I think I might have hit on a fantasy of his.

“I want to do you doggy style.” He was starting to get into it now.

“I want you to give me a blowjob in the movie theater.” He said it with an interested look. Perhaps another fantasy hit.

“I want you naked on your back on the bed with your head hanging over the side and your legs spread wide so I can fuck your mouth, squeeze your tits, and play with your pussy at the same time.” He said this with genuine lust in his voice. It got me hot thinking it up.

“I want you to taste your own pussy juice on my cock.” I could almost hear the blood pumping into his male member now.

“I want to fuck you while someone else watches.” This got a reaction. He was actually flushed.

I said, “Do you, Tommy? Do you want to have sex with me while someone else watches us?”

He looked straight in my eyes and said, “Maybe, yes.”

I reminded him, “I will do anything you want.”

Truth is, I had never thought much about being watched before. It’s probably something I read in Playgirl. His reaction to it though made me want it. Or maybe I just really wanted Tommy to do me now and everything sounded hot, no matter what it was.

I said, “Tommy I really want to lay on my back for you. I want to spread my legs for you. I want your cock. I need you to put it in me. Now.”

He was quick with, “Let’s go to my room.” He took my hand and we practically ran up the stairs into his room. The same room where he had countless orgasms by his own hand while thinking of me (and I was listening). Now I was there and the show was on.

We tore off our clothes without even an opening kiss. His happy stick popped out straight and I was looking at my little friend again.

I couldn’t help myself. I dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth. I tried to take in as much as I could. I couldn’t get enough of him. It felt big, warm, and I could feel the veins. I instinctively took it in and out a few times. I remembered the yummy taste of his spunk last night. He put his hands on the back of my head and grabbed two handfuls of my hair.

Then he pulled out, “Diane you are going to make me cum.”

I stood up and said, “Sorry. I just had to have it back in my mouth again.” I wiped my lips, “I want you to put it my pussy, but go slowly. I haven’t had anything but your finger in me in a long time.”

I got on top of his bed and drew my knees up, opening myself for him. He climbed on the bed and paused with his face over my wet and hot box. He was taking in my sight and smell. He continued up until his face was over mine. He propped up on one hand and with the other he put the head of cock between my pussy lips and moved it up and down, parting them slightly. My lips were slick and very receptive to this.

He rubbed his glans over my slit, up to my button and then rubbed that throbbing helmet right on it in a circular motion. I could not stand it anymore. I felt flushed now and I just blurted out, “Please fuck me now. Put it in me now. Fuck me.”

He slid his head past my pussy lips and paused just a little bit into my vagina and said quietly and slowly, “Is this OK.”

I whispered, “Yes.”

He put in a little more and a little more until he was laying on me fully inserted. He wasn’t heavy. He was using his knees and elbows to avoid squashing me, which I appreciated. John had been a squasher. Tommy began pumping and I was feeling ecstatic. He was finally all the way in me and we were doing it. I put my legs around him.

He said, “I love you.”

Of course I returned, “I love you too. I want you so badly.” I was practically panting.

He teased me. He told me to put my legs back down and then lifted up on his hands and straightened arms, separating our chests. The only point of contact between us was his penis in my vagina. He looked down at my chest and down to see himself in me. He told me to look down there and watch. I propped my head up for a better view.

He pulled his dick almost all the way out. Just the head was in my canal. He thrust in and out, but only about a half inch in and then back out repeatedly. The sight was indeed enough to drive me wild. He was long and slick with my juice. The action was also driving me wild. It must have driven him wild too because the next thing I knew he plunged all the way in and came back down on my chest.

I wrapped my arms and my legs around him and we were in full motion thrusting.

I used my feet to pull him into me and hold him there at the deepest point. This prevented him from moving, because I just moved with him. I laughed in his ear, “Do you want to resume my pounding.”

In my ear he said, “You are teasing me.”

Then I let him go again, “No more teasing. Finish fucking me.”

He said, “Baby, oh, God but I have to cum.”

I said, “You can cum in me. Cum in me now. Do it. Give me your cum. Finish for me.” I could feel him explode as I said these things and he pumped uncontrollably. The bed bounced. Then he stopped, still deep in me, and we just held each other. I loved the feeling of his cock swimming in our fluids inside me.

Then he surprised me with, “I’m really sorry.”

I knew he was thinking that if he was good, he would make me cum too. I said, “No, Tommy, it’s all good. I told you to finish. I don’t cum from straight sex. I want you to use your finger on me and I’ll cum in about two seconds. Do it now.”

He said, “Can I eat you out?”

Those were magic words. I had not taught him to say that. I was proud, “Yes, please use your tongue on me. That is so hot, Tommy, do it. Eat me out.”

He withdrew his penis. It hit the bed with a little thud. He slid down, kissing all the way. He kissed both breasts, then my tummy. He playfully darted his tongue in my belly button and dragged it all the way down.

He tongued all the way to my vagina and inserted it. I was pretty loosened up by this point and he could send it in deep. He got it and his lips covered with my love honey and his seed. Then he used our mix as lube on my magic button. I was wrong about the two seconds. I came almost immediately. Thunderously. I yelled out, “Fuck, Yes, Yes, Yes.” It was so intense I felt like crying, but fought it off.

After that, I was a limp noodle. Tommy came back up and kissed me with our love juices. I knew right then. I would never find another man this good. My brother was now my lover.

In the space of less than 48 hours, we had gone from everyday brother and sister to lusting lovers.

Then he reminded me about, “I want to do it all with you.” As we lay there naked and sticky on a very wet bed, we began to talk about deep sexual fantasies. He was able to communicate freely. I realized this was going to be the greatest autumn ever.

Published 
Written by DianeM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments