Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother and I Get Closer: Chapter 6

"Tommy helps me seduce his girlfriend."

26
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
My brother Tommy and I have become closer than most siblings.

We fuck like rabbits, and now we brought his girlfriend into the act. Jennifer just didn’t know it yet. My brother and I were plotting her first lesbian experience. It would be my first too.

I was attracted to Jennifer, and Tommy was more than willing to feed my pussy lust. I had gotten past casually thinking of her. I wanted to see those beautiful tits, spread her legs and have the full experience in return. He clearly wanted to watch us, and the thought of it, oddly, made me want him even more. Just thinking of her triangle made me want Tommy’s cock.

I love the feeling of being on my back for my big brother. He smothered me with his mass, trapping me down, so that my only choice was to give in to being pumped full of his love. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his back and whispered the dirtiest things I could dream up in his ear.

We knew each other so well that we could cause each other to orgasm on demand. All I had to do was to tell Tommy where and how I wanted his hot shot of cum, and he would produce. He knew exactly how to suckle my clit and push me over the edge in a heartbeat. I don’t think most husbands and wives have what we have.

Enough bragging about our sex life. Back to plotting Jennifer’s seduction.

Tommy and I had a particularly steamy session on the coach downstairs, and then on the floor. Afterward, we talked about seducing the volleyball goddess. To make Tommy cum, I fed him dirty talk about her. I told him how I enjoyed watching him thrust into her mouth and how I would like to swap his cum with her. That switched on his semen fountain.

I was pretty sure that I could get Jennifer’s panties off, if she was even wearing any. She didn’t wear any when Tommy brought her to our house for my peep show. She admitted to him that she found me attractive and that she did not have a problem with women doing women. I had become a pussy hunter, and she was my prey.

I told Tommy to get a few drinks in her and get the conversation started. He was to tell her that I was attracted to her, tell her that he was very turned on at the thought of watching us kiss. I gave him a few pointers of things to say that I believed would get her moist and in need. It might result in them doing it, but it would plant my seed too.

The following weekend, Tommy and Jennifer had a movie and late dinner date. I was more excited about his date than he was. I told him more things to say to her and how to ratchet it up slowly. Build on the foundation. He scolded me, “Don’t worry, I know how to seduce a women.”

“But do you know how to seduce one for me?”

“Talking about this is making me horny. Can I, uh...”

I said, “Use your words. You know the answer is, ‘yes.’ Do you want it up here or down here?” I pointed seductively at his options for depositing a load of his man juice. I love it when he wants me and I will always be his sure thing.

He chose my mouth. He wanted me to lie on my back on his bed upstairs. He wanted my head hanging over the edge. We didn’t even undress. He just unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down, releasing my favorite love toy. It was already hard. Looking at it upside down, I had a nice view of his naked sack and the underside of his penis head where there is a little valley. He is especially sensitive there and I licked it.

He pushed his cock through my lips and into my throat. I had my hands on his hips. I was already good at taking him in deep and this position seemed to help take even more. I let him go all the way in without gagging. I felt like a porn star.

He thrust into me, while massaging both breasts with his hands. It felt great, even through my shirt and bra. He kneaded them while fucking my mouth and throat. Even through clothes, he had no trouble finding my erect nipples and he rolled them between his fingers. That gave my crotch shivers.

I felt him cum, but he was so far in my throat that I didn’t taste it. He shot semen so deep I didn’t get any on my tongue at all. Frankly, I was a little disappointed. I like his taste.

He was very happy though, “My god, Diane, that was the best oral sex ever. I went all the way in without making you choke. Was it OK? I don’t want to hurt you in any way.”

“It was more than OK, Tommy. I love you. No, you didn’t hurt me. I would tell you if anything was wrong.”

He continued, “You are the best. I love you too.”

He started to pull up his pants, but I told him to stop and stay where he was. I slipped my jeans off and kept my panties on. I returned my head over the edge of the bed toward him and spread my legs. I told him to put his hand in my panties and continue squeezing my tits with the other.

“Touch my button. I need you to make me cum. You are so good at it.”

While he was doing that I stared at his cock. A small drip had formed on the end, still in his hole. He was only semi-hard now, but I took him in my mouth to get that last drop of his love. As soon as I tasted it, I came by Tommy’s finger.

I got off the bed, put my jeans back on, and Tommy pulled his back up. My little friend was back in his cage, but he was sated. We hugged and kissed. If anyone saw us, they would never know we were brother and sister. They would think we were intense lovers. That’s exactly what we were, (and still are).

When he left for his date I had mixed feelings. I was anticipating getting into Jennifer’s shirt, but I was also jealous that she was out with him. They would probably get each other off, and I was here alone.

Tommy came back late. He wasn’t horny for me, which could only mean she had just done him. I made him describe it in detail. I also wanted to know every detail about their conversation concerning me.

He had done his job, which was to get Jennifer’s interest up. He told her anything he could think of to give her the idea that I wanted her, which was true. He told her that he thought it would be the hottest thing in the world to see his two favorite girls together in a kiss.

She didn’t know that I was really his favorite, and I was the one getting his cock whenever I wanted it. Plus, I let him put it anywhere he wanted. She had only recently given him her mouth and her love box was still not accepting deposits at all.

The next day was Sunday, and Dad got a call early. One of his shop employees was too sick to work. Sunday is his second busiest day of the week and this put him in a bind. I heard him ask Tommy to fill in. Crap. No sex for me today. Tommy called Jennifer to cancel the plans they had made.

They left for the shop, leaving me alone. Oh well, it can be a movie day.

After lunch there was a knock at the door. I answered it and my jaw nearly hit the floor. It was Jennifer. She was wearing running shoes, a silky red pair of nylon running shorts, and a tight white shirt. Her sports bra was evident. It takes serious hardware to control tits like those.

She stammered a bit, “Is Tommy here? We are going to the track today.”

That was a lie. I heard Tommy call her earlier and cancel their plans for today.

HolliyCooper
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HolliyCooper

This was delicious. She was lying to have an excuse to come over to our house, where she knew I would be alone. I had no time to lose though, I needed to play along.

“No he had to help Dad at the shop today,” which she already knew. “I am about to watch a movie, want to join me?”

“Sure, that sounds like fun.” She awkwardly came in.

We made some popcorn and I got a bottle of white wine out of the fridge and handed her two glasses.

“Let’s go downstairs.” She followed me down the stairs and I was imagining that this could be great, or this could be a disaster.

I put the movie on. It was a romance, with some R-rated action that I hoped would help things along. We settled on the couch with snacks and wine and started watching.

I took off my shoes and socks and said, “You can get comfortable if you want.” She likewise took off her shoes and socks. There again were those cute little pink painted toenails. Her feet and legs were perfect. She was strong from playing a lot of volleyball. Her red running shorts were driving me crazy. They were so silky and loose fitting and had our school mascot where a front pocket would be, if they had pockets.

The wine was gone and the movie hadn’t gotten to any good parts yet. I offered to make Margaritas. She said, “Sure, why not?” She was getting very comfortable. Things were looking up.

Soon, I would know what she was willing to do with another girl.

I copied Tommy’s patented seduction move of making a giant blender full of extra strong Margaritas. I brought it downstairs with two mugs. Jennifer had her legs up on the coffee table. I wanted those strong, toned muscles around my neck.

We were enjoying our second mug when I remarked how much I liked her shorts

“These things? You can get them at the bookstore. I like them because they are loose fitting.” She pulled the waistband and let is snap back. I wasn’t sure, but I think I just glimpsed black panties.

It was my turn to stumble, “I just love how silky they are.”

She said, “Do you want to try them on? I think they would look good on you.”

Now I was in full stutter mode, “Sure.” That was all I could get out. She stood up and took off her shorts right in front of me. She tried to make it look like just two girls trying on clothes.

There they were. Tight, small, solid black panties. They formed a V in the front. I could see her pubic mound. I’m sure she had to shave, or else there would be hair showing. She looked so smooth.

I stared right at that V when she shook me out of it. “Here, try them on.”

I got up, unzipped and removed my jeans. I had normal red panties, but they were tight and left little to the imagination. It was her turn to look at me. They probably had a wet spot, but I didn’t notice.

I took my time putting on her shorts to let her look. I even turned around and bent down to get a swig from my mug. Get a good look, Jennifer.

Once I had her shorts on, she said, “They look really good on you. Very sexy.”

The movie was getting to a love seen. She said, “Oh look, this is getting good. Sit down.” She was in her panties and I was wearing her silky shorts.

We sat together on the coach, our hips and naked thighs touching. I put my hand on her thigh and pretended to watch the movie. She pretended to watch too.

After a while I couldn’t stand it any more. I said, “I have never kissed a girl before, but I’d like to kiss you.”

She turned to me, my hand still on her thigh and we kissed. It was electric. We started slow, but then I put my tongue in and she accepted it. I moved my hand higher up her thigh while we kissed and she parted her legs a little. My pinky was now touching her panties. I could feel her heat and wetness.

She wanted this every bit as much as I did. We stood up to full-on kiss.

We made out pretty heavy. Hands roamed everywhere and she seemed to be really enjoying being touched all over.

I copied Tommy’s moves. I put my middle finger on the outside of her panties and pushed it into her butt crack. I massaged her taboo hole. She did the same through my panties.

We let our bodies play.

I took off my shirt and bra and when she did likewise I took off everything else. I was standing in front of her naked, when she peeled off those tight little black panties to expose her beautiful pussy. She had shaved it smooth for me. My love slot was ready to explode.

I put my hand down to feel her box and she felt mine at the same time. She closed her eyes and moaned.

I said, “I need to taste you. I need to taste you so bad. Please don’t say anything except ‘yes.’”

“Yes.” I pushed her back on the coach.

I told her to move forward to the edge and then I spread her legs and got between them. They were silky smooth. She put her feet up on the coffee table and I had the perfect view. She was glistening.

Then I did to her exactly what Tommy does to me. I darted my tongue into her, up and down her labia. I took turns sucking her lips in and out of my mouth. I licked all around her glorious little hooded clitty, which was quite firm. She had a lady boner and it wanted a release.

For the grand finale, I sucked her clit in and out rhythmically.

She screamed a string of obscenities and came hard, just as I inserted my finger in her pussy. I could feel her pulsing on my finger and then she relaxed and opened her eyes and looked into mine. My finger was still in her and I started to slowly withdraw it, but then put it back in. Once it was as deep as I could get it, I removed it from her box and sucked it with our eyes still locked on each other. “You taste really good.”

“God, you do that even better than Tommy.” I was so tempted to tell her he does the same to me, but didn’t.

I pleaded with her, with our eyes still locked, “Please make me feel good. I would really like you to play with me. I ache between my legs. Do anything you want, but touch me.” I was in desperate need.

She suggested, “Why don’t we change places?”

She wasted no time going down on me like a pro. It was glorious. She did me just like Tommy does. Just like he does to her. Just like I did to her a minute ago.

She was now an enthusiastic pussy eater. I exploded with such an epic orgasm that it felt like my first. I yelled out just like she had done.

Afterwards, we cuddled together on the couch under a blanket, still naked. It was nice to feel her next to me after what we had both just experienced. We were each other’s first girl. The movie ended and we napped together. Being shorter, I was the little spoon.

Big brother Tommy would be proud. I couldn’t wait to tell him how I spent my day.

Tommy and I would fantasize about it, but we would never have a threesome with Jennifer. Instead, we would enjoy her separately and then talk to each other about it. Typically, his dick would be buried between my legs during these discussions, or immediately after.

Although there was no threesome with Jennifer, there was another girl who Tommy and I both developed an attraction for. She was a softball player. Her name was Alison and her boyfriend was Nick.

We were all very naughty, but I will save the Alison and Nick adventures for another day.

Published 
Written by DianeM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments