Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother and I Get Closer: Chapter 7

"Tommy and I plan our next conquest."

21
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
To recap my sexual life story so far, I was a frustrated senior in high school. My older brother, Tommy, was commuting to community college, but living at home. He was even more sexually frustrated. His girlfriend, Jennifer the volleyball goddess, would not have intercourse with him.

So Tommy masturbated almost every night and I listened from my room through the thin walls. It was arousing and soon I masturbated to his sounds. It didn’t take long for us to find that we could satisfy our sexual frustrations with each other. We fucked.

Every chance we could get, we screwed the stuffing out of each other. If you took one of those crime scene lights around our house, you would find his semen and my girl honey in swirly patterns in nearly every room and on every surface. Maybe splatter on the ceiling too, as we could get very physical.

We fulfilled each other’s sexual needs, desires, and fantasies. I love the taste of Tommy’s cum. He loves putting it in me, or on me, and then tasting it on my lips or pussy.

We both lusted after Jennifer though, and we concocted a scheme to break her lesbian virginity. She would not give Tommy her hetero virginity, and that suited me fine. Tommy can eat at home any time he is hungry. I am his slut. The more she frustrated him, the better my sex life was.

Jennifer and I finally got together, girl on girl. She started to give Tommy a little more, but still wouldn’t let him stick his dick in the fun house. We both enjoyed Jennifer’s smooth, toned body, but she wouldn’t let him have her cherry. She and I liked pleasuring each other. Thinking about her pink toenail polish still gives me a tickle between my legs.

But as Tommy got into college life, he started to notice another girl. Her name was Alison and they were in the same class.

Tommy ran into Alison in the student union cafeteria regularly. Before long they were friends and she introduced him to Nick, her boyfriend. The three of them hung out together and sometimes they invited me.

My brother and I were fucking regularly. He got a little action from his long-time girlfriend Jennifer, but only hand and mouth. Jennifer and I had private girl times. Life was good.

The more he and I hung out with Alison and Nick, the more we started to think about them sexually.

Tommy and I discussed our sexual fantasies regularly. It made us both horny and that lead, invariably, to me taking his semen into me. Whether my upstairs or downstairs, I wanted his cum and he gave it to me with zeal. He reciprocated without fail and gave me fantastic orgasms. We had learned each other’s bodies very well.

Our fantasies started to move on from Jennifer to Alison and Nick. The more sex fantasies we discussed and the more graphic we got, the hornier we got, and before long we conspired to get them into bed with us.

I really liked them both. Alison was athletic and no nonsense and quick to laugh. She played softball and often joked that she was the only heterosexual on the team. She said living with lesbians was starting to wear her down. Really? Do tell more, dear Alison.

Nick wasn’t really into sports much, except watching Alison’s games. He was an engineer type. I never knew what they saw in each other, except maybe that opposites do attract. He was cute and not completely out of shape, but no body builder. But who knows? Maybe lightening bolts shoot out of his boner and impregnate stone statues.

Nick and Tommy had some similarities. My brother was also tall and a bit on the cerebral side. Both had bedroom blue eyes and nice lips. I wondered if Nick had a wild sexual side. I imagined him pumping Alison’s box and then me doing something slutty with both of them.

Tommy and I started talking in detail about fantasies involving them. We imagined a group date that evolved into a group fuck. He was especially enamored with a fantasy involving him thrusting into me from behind. I was on my knees, but with my head buried between Alison’s legs. I would hold my tongue still and every movement from Tommy would cause it to move against Alison’s clitoris. He imagined that he could make Alison cum by fucking me. He wanted to use me as a human sex toy on her.

I enjoyed this fantasy too. I would imagine Nick off to the side, watching his girlfriend get eaten out by me while my brother was having incestuous sex with me. He would watch Tommy’s cock go in and out, slick with my juices.

Nick of course would be so excited that he had to pull out his dick and start pumping it in time with Tommy pumping me. After a while, Nick would beg Tommy to let him fuck me, as if I was a paid hooker by the hour. “Let me fuck her. You can fuck Alison. I want to fuck Diane.”

Meanwhile Alison was in heaven and secretly wanted to see Nick drill into me the same way Tommy was, with my tongue firmly planted on her hooch. Or maybe she wanted special attention from multiple lovers at once.

This fantasy discussion lead to Tommy and I having fantastic brother and sister sex. We could just talk about Alison and Nick and next thing you know, bro is deep inside me and we are copulating our brains out. I adore the feeling of his shaft sliding in and out of me.

Sometimes I stop him from thrusting and squeeze his dick with my pussy muscles. It would drive him wild and then I would give him permission, “Cum in me now, I want you to shoot your cum deep in me.” He would then pump vigorously.

If that wasn’t enough, I would give him even more. “I want you to cum in me and then suck my clitty.” That always caused the explosion.

The problem with our fantasy gang bang with Alison and Nick was that we didn’t know if they were interested. We hadn’t talked much about sex. Nick in particular never really mentioned it. Tommy and I are instinctively protective of our secret sex lives, so naturally we don’t push it on people. Deep down we are afraid other people would shun us if they knew the truth.

We had to get them to think differently about us. We had to share some small secrets and see how they react.

We never did let Jennifer in on it. To this day she thinks she had an affair with us both separately and that’s the end of it. Did I mention she later became Tommy’s uptight bitch of a wife?

Alison and Nick might run away, but we had to try. We had to try to get them in bed with us. The fantasies were just too good. We wanted them as lovers. We imagined our love den in the basement where we would all enjoy each other’s bodies.

Prior to hatching this plan, Tommy had never confided any gay thoughts to me. He was happy, and hard, to have me in lesbian situations with Jennifer, but now we were fantasizing about another couple. There would be an elephant in the room in the form of another throbbing dick.

I confronted Tommy, “What if we are all in bed together and he touches your penis?”

“Well it wouldn’t be the end of the world.

alexaadam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
alexaadam

I might even like it.”

“Really? You are OK with another guy touching your hard on? Would you touch his?”

He continued, “Look, I’ve never been comfortable saying this out loud, but I really think you are my soul mate and I want to tell you. Please don’t judge me. I am not interested in dating a guy, but I like looking at hard dicks. I have masturbated thinking about a school friend. I think I might be a tiny bit bi.”

I started to tear into him, “Are you serious? Judge you? You set me up with another woman, remember? I won’t judge you. I am pissed that you have deep sexual feelings you haven’t shared with me. You do remember me, right? It’s my pussy and mouth that you fuck regularly. I am the one who swallows your cum.”

I calmed down. It took a lot for him to tell me this. I continued, “To tell the truth, I think it’s pretty hot that you can talk about being with another guy. Tommy, you are showing me you are human. The world isn’t straight or gay. There are lots of things in between. It’s all OK. Really, as long as you don’t want to do sheep, I’m good with it. I draw the line at animals.” We both laughed and touched.

Then he confessed his sex fantasy for his old schoolmate, who I should not name. He is semi-famous now. We all grew up together. He said they played strip poker once and masturbated for each other, but he secretly wanted to suck his friend’s cock and have his sucked in return. Tommy was more complicated than I realized.

It was erotic for me to think about him blowing another guy. Plus he is my brother. I want to support him in every way. He should have no secrets from me.

This discussion gave me a wet lady boner and I told Tommy. We went to the basement and striped the clothes off each other. In no time my brother was licking me, sticking his fingers in me, and bringing me to a climax.

He slid his finger, moistened with my lube, between my legs and pushed it against my bare anus. He had never done that and I had never felt anything quite like it. He fingered me through my panties before, but this was different. He was sliding around my hole and it felt great.

I liked it and made it clear, “Oh god yes.” He didn’t enter my ass, he just touched it. This combined with his mouth sucking my clitty made me cum very hard.

After all that confessing and putting new moves on my virgin butt, I wanted to give him everything. He asked me to give him a blowjob in the 69 position, with me on top. He wanted to look up into my pussy with my legs on each side of his head. I enthusiastically maneuvered my body over him and wiggled my ass and cunt above his face, “Is this the view you want? Can you smell me, big brother?”

He put his arms up around the middle of my back. He also slid them over my upside down breasts. I knew he was ready, because his purple head was bulging.

He wanted to stare into my pussy as I sucked him off. God that was such a hot thing to ask me to do for him. I gave him all the show he wanted and took his seed into my mouth with zeal. I bobbed up and down like a sewing machine. I could tell by his hardness that this is exactly the release he needed. I probably dripped on him, because the thought of him watching my box and ass while I serviced him was hot as Hell.

He shot a warm load of himself into me in waves. Delicious waves of creamy goodness. It was his seed coating my mouth. A little seeped out and it became lube as I continued my up and down motion to make sure he was fully done and satisfied.

After he came, I planted my wet pussy on his face. His nose felt good to my slit. I said, “I’m just marking my territory.” We laughed. He was mine and I was his. Happy sloppy kisses with fluid exchange ensued. We were both grinning from ear to ear and only stopped long enough to put our tongues together.

As was becoming our norm, a good romp lead to strategizing about our next fantasy to make true. We set our sights on Alison and Nick. We needed to soften the beaches, as Tommy said. We needed to introduce them to the idea that we could all be sexual together.

If they could accept that we were a brother and sister couple, they would be open minded enough to think about more. If we could make them horny with taboo thoughts, there was hope we could get them in bed with us.

The next Saturday night we all planned to go out drinking and dancing and then more. Dad was going on an overnight bike run to Sedona with his buddies. It was perfect timing. We had the house to ourselves all night.

I could not stop thinking about Alison at the Thursday night game that week. She held the bat like a pro. She was strong and steely eyed in her face grease. Her hair was braided and stuck out the back under her helmet. She had an ass that looked great from a distance and sun kissed cheeks. I imagined a pale tummy, because it didn’t see the sun like her face did. I liked how her uniform fit. It was clear she had breasts. Not huge, but definitely a woman.

She was a strong girl in uniform. I discovered a weakness for that. When she hit a double, I cheered for her and I wanted her. Every move she made was public in front of the whole stadium, but I thought she was performing for me. Tommy was probably thinking the same thing. Nick probably was too, although I caught him checking out my ass while I was standing. Did he get hard watching her play? How about when looking at my rear?

I wanted to get Alison alone after a game, before she could disappear into the showers. I would kiss the sweat off her lips. I would kiss the sweat from her groin and imagined a glorious smell and wanted to taste her all over. She would give me her completely natural smells and tastes, nothing perfumey.

I gave Nick some intentional back side views to get his motor running.

I thought more about Nick and his cock. I thought about him in the heat of the moment while he fucked Alison, or me. He might look at Tommy’s erection and get an urge. Or the other way, maybe Tommy would get an urge. These were equally hot scenarios for me. So many possibilities.

That next Saturday night was going to be work. Tommy and I set some signals for speeding things up or slowing them down. We were going to war and it was more difficult than our conquest of Jennifer had been. Now it was two against two.

Even if we failed, I knew Tommy and I could come home and fuck and have a great time. We could sleep together all night for once, since Dad would be out of town. Win or lose, we win. The only question was whether Alison and Nick would join us. Could we seduce them both?

I don’t want to be a tease. We had the greatest triple-X time ever. I will write it down one of these days so you can share our experiences.

Published 
Written by DianeM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments