Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother and I Get Closer: Chapter 9

"Lust in the kitchen leads to a new experience"

23
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words


In case you haven’t been following along, my brother Tommy and I are lovers. We do it all the time, whenever we can find a place to be alone. Back then, we lived with our dad, who owned a biker shop and so we managed to find quite a bit of time alone.

This part of my story happened just after we met another couple and had become close friends.

After a night out drinking and a risqué game of truth or dare, Alison the athletic softball goddess and her boyfriend Nick fucked in the same room while Tommy and I also did it. We all watched each other. It started off with a blowjob dare and escalated quickly. Everyone agreed it was the hottest thing any of us had ever done and we promised, before any embarrassment could set it, that we would get together the next weekend too.

That week was agonizingly long.

I couldn’t stop thinking about Alison’s neatly trimmed bush and delicate little pussy lips. After Nick had dumped his load in her, he flipped her on her back and parted her outer lips with his fingers. He licked her out thoroughly. Back and forth, up and down, and then he rhythmically sucked her clitty. I could not get that image out of my head. I could taste her. I could taste Nick’s cum oozing out of her vagina as I imagined making her squeal.

“I can’t stop thinking about Alison’s pussy,” I blurted out as brother Tommy and I were having breakfast. “I’ve never been so hot and bothered watching Nick eat her out. You know I love your dick, Tommy, but right then I wanted her so bad. She made eye contact with me just before she came. I swear my vagina flew open when she looked at me. Did you see her look at me with lust in her eyes?”

“I was there, remember? She was hot alright.”

I started to feel like I might be making Tommy jealous. “Is it OK? I mean talking about her like this?”

“It’s more than OK.” He stood up and proudly showed off a bulge in his shorts. I could clearly see the ridge around his head and wanted to trace it with my tongue.

Tommy was clearly thinking of something, but not sure how to bring it up. “I wanted us to go farther with them. What we did was hot, but we could do more.”

“What’s on you mind, bro? Besides getting me naked and on my back with my feet in the air?”

Tommy stammered around and I could see he was in need of being saved. I stood up, pushed him against the wall and rubbed his hard member. “You know you can tell me anything, right?” I lowered his shorts just enough for his beautiful erect penis to flip straight out.

“I like how your cock sticks straight out. Did you see Nick’s? It curves up. I couldn’t help but wonder how that would feel sliding in and out of me. I’ll bet it would hit my G-spot if we did it missionary.” I was stroking Tommy’s throbbing cock. We both love dirty talk, so I only stroked him slowly and mixed it up so he wouldn’t cum too quickly.

Tommy said sheepishly, “Yeah I saw it. I watched him going in and out of Alison and thought it would be great if they did it doggy style while she sucked me. Every time Nick would thrust into her pussy her mouth would take my dick in and out. I even wondered... “

Tommy was making me really wet with this discussion and I wanted more, but he was holding back.

“What did you wonder? Tell me and maybe I’ll let you empty your hot load in me as a reward. I’ll suck you off quickly if that’s what you need.”

“Well that’s just it. I had a dream that I sucked him. I woke up hard as a rock.”

There it was. Tommy had a little thing for Nick. It made me so wet I probably looked like I pissed in my tight little cotton gym shorts.

Tommy was getting seriously aroused, “Do you think he could make you cum? I mean it curves up and if it hit you just right. I’d like to watch you cum with a guy pumping you. I’d like to watch his dick go in you.”

“Oh God, Tommy, I am really wet right now. I would love for you to watch me getting banged. I’d like to watch you and another guy suck each other. I’d masturbate in front of you both. I’d trade off and suck you both. I’d let you both do anything to me. I’d make love with Alison just for you to watch and suck to. You could stroke each other and watch me.”

I couldn’t help myself any longer. I dropped to my knees and let Tommy’s purple head slid into my mouth.

ClaraKanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraKanne

He immediately started face fucking me, which I love. He grabbed the back of my head, pulled my hair, and used me. Then he suddenly stopped. His penis was twitching and I could see him strain to avoid cumming. He wanted something more.

He tore off his clothes and I tore off mine. He took me upstairs. We stopped several times on the way, naked and embracing to kiss and suck each other’s tongues. Once upstairs, he lifted me up onto the bed and I could see he was as hard as he has ever been. He walked to his dresser and got something out of the top drawer. I couldn’t see what it was, but I heard him turn it on.

‘Ooh, a vibrator,’ I thought. I love vibrators and Tommy knows I can only cum from direct stimulation so we use toys a lot. Just then, he slipped it onto his cock. It was a vibrating cock ring! This was new.

He got on top of me and slowly slid his long shaft deep into my very willing and pre-lubricated pussy. Then he just laid there on top of me while we continued talking dirty. The vibrating ring was sitting right on my clit. The combination of dirty talk and vibrating action took me right to the edge.

“Tommy I’m going to cum with you inside me. This is wonderful. Oh please don’t slide out. Just grind into me. Oh Tommy I’m imagining you getting sucked by Alison and Nick together. I’m facing you with my legs spread open and I’m using this cock ring to finger myself while you watch and get sucked.”

Just then we both shuddered together and let out primal sounds of pleasure. I could feel my pussy clamp onto Tommy’s dick with a force. I felt him shooting his seed deep inside me. There were waves and throbbing and intense grinding together. Then we stayed still, panting.

But the ring was still on and in seconds I was cumming again, with Tommy still inside me but a little less stiff.

I was finally able to orgasm with a guy in me. I was already in love with my brother, but now I was also in love with his cock ring.

“Wow. That was fucking great. Cumming with you deep inside me is the greatest feeling. It’s even better than when you suck my clit and finger me.”

Tommy was still panting, “Man that was great. I could feel the vibrator and I could feel you grab my dick with your pussy and massage it. Shooting up into you while you cum is unbelievable.”

He pulled out slowly and took the vibrator off his now deflating penis. I toyed with him, “Don’t you dare lose that thing. We are all best friends now. I might even let you use it on Alison.”

Tommy was loosened up quite a bit now, having drained his balls in me. “Is it OK with you if we, you know, do stuff with Alison and Nick? I mean, I love you, you know that.”

“Yes it is OK. As far as ‘we’ are concerned, well, we’ve always known we can’t be together forever. I mean we can fuck forever, but we are never getting married. I think it’s perfectly fine for us to play with other people, as long as we are open about it. It isn’t going to affect how I love you.”

I grabbed his slippery penis, “I will always love fucking you. I think sex with other people will only drive us even closer. Plus it makes me hot for you just talking about it.”

Then I grabbed his hand and guided it down to my soaking wet shaved crotch and instructed him to insert two fingers. I told him to suck one of them and then I sucked the other. We kissed tasting our love straight out of my freshly used box.

I mercilessly played with Tommy’s hormones, “I would really like to kiss you and share the taste of Nick’s cum. I could blow him, or you could. Either way I would practically explode with lust for you afterward. I can imagine his taste is different from yours. Still salty, but different. Would you like to see my lips sliding up and down his shaft? Would you like to see a little drop of his cum in the corner of my mouth? How about if I ride him cowgirl style?”

I knew I was driving Tommy crazy, but I just couldn’t help myself. “How about Alison? Do you want to screw her? Do you want to screw her doggy style while she uses her tongue between my legs? I could have Alison between my legs and Nick’s cock in my mouth at the same time, all while you hammer her love slot. I bet she would be dripping as you thrust deep into her. You could pull her hair and tell her how to eat me. You could watch Nick fuck my mouth.”

I heard the cock ring turn on. Tommy was ready for round two.

Saturday felt like an eternity away, but we would find ways to satisfy our urges until then.

Published 
Written by DianeM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments