Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother and I Get Closer

"My brother Tommy and I get worked up over our sexual frustration."

49
5 Comments 5
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My brother and I are only 18 months apart. We lived with our dad in a small house in the Midwest. I was a senior in high school when he started commuting to community college. We have always been close siblings, but my senior year we got a lot closer. I have never told anyone about this.

Tommy and I had our own separate bedrooms, but we shared a wall. It was paper thin and we could hear everything unless the music was turned up loud. Late at night, I could hear Tommy masturbating. Sometimes he would forget what he was doing and his headboard would bang against our shared wall.

One day at breakfast after Dad left for work, I mentioned the bed knocking the wall and maybe he should move it a few inches away. Tommy was clearly embarrassed and truth is I enjoyed his embarrassment, if only a little. His headboard never banged the wall again, but I could still hear him pleasuring himself and it became a nightly routine.

I admit it. It was hot. I could hear him going at it and I couldn’t help myself. I slept naked, so I spread my legs, put the soles of my feet together and rubbed circles with my middle finger on my clit. I like direct stimulation and I can quickly orgasm that way. It was hot thinking about the hard dick just on the other side of the wall. Sometimes I would insert my hairbrush handle with my left hand while circling my clit with my right. I would push it in and out, timing it with the sounds just on the other side of the wall. I would imagine it was that rock hard dick that wanted so badly to explode. It went in and out of my pussy, or so I imagined.

At first I only masturbated thinking about a generic dick. It wasn’t Tommy’s dick. That would be gross. My own brother? But eventually his image started involuntarily entering into my fantasy sex. It started slowly, but in time he was there every time. It wasn’t a hairbrush and it wasn’t just any dick. It was Tommy’s dick and it was extra exciting. If I had a boyfriend back then, I would have ripped his clothes off and fucked him cowgirl style every time I felt like that. I didn’t have a boyfriend though, and my sexy urges were driving me crazy.

One evening Dad was out with his motorcycle buddies and Tommy and I were alone. Tommy sat next to me on the old coach in the basement to watch TV and said, nonchalantly, “You know I can hear you too.” I was startled and speechless. I looked at him and he was clearly enjoying my embarrassment, just as I had enjoyed his when mentioning the bed tapping noises. Then he really threw me, “I think about you when I do it.” He wasn’t even embarrassed, “I know it’s wrong, but I can’t help it. I get hard thinking there is a naked girl just a foot away and have to, you know, or else I can’t get to sleep.” He continued, “I know you sleep naked. I also know you do it too and I think about you doing it and then I really need to cum. I need to release. I just have to. Otherwise I’ll just lie there thinking about sex.”

I was still stunned, but managed to get over my embarrassment and said, “I didn’t think you could hear me.” I stammered a bit and continued, “I hear you doing it and I get hot.”

I could see the bulge in his pants before he even said it, “I get hard just thinking about it.” I said, “I know, I can see that.” He put his hand over his tent and gave it a squeeze and squirmed a bit.

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

He repositioned it pointing up toward his middle. I guess it was uncomfortably constrained pointing down. Not having one I didn’t really know. Then he slowly, gingerly took my hand and guided it down. I let him. Truthfully I wanted to feel it and didn’t need much pushing.

I rubbed him through his jeans and he let out a moan and arched his back. I was getting excited to see him under my control. I wanted to see that throbbing guy stick. I wasn’t thinking any more, I just unzipped his jeans and inserted two fingers in. I rocked his cock back and forth over his shorts and it was clearly straining to get out. I could feel its heat. I could feel its need.

He unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down just a bit. He sheepishly pushed his shorts down too. I could see he was neatly groomed and his naked balls hung over the elastic edge of his shorts. He wrapped his hand around the shaft, squeezed, and let out a little noise. He stared at my chest and glanced down to my crotch and back up to meet my eyes.

By this time I held his balls in my hand and he begged me, “Please help me cum. I really need it.” He was desperate and I could see it in his eyes. But I had another idea.

I jumped up, stripped off my jeans and panties in one movement, sat on the opposite end of the couch from Tommy and said, “Show me how you do it and I’ll show you how I do it, then we don’t have to imagine anymore.” Tommy needed no further encouragement and started vigorously pumping up and down. I put one leg up on the coach back and one on the floor and started equally vigorously circling my clit while staring at Tommy’s hard dick and watching his balls move up and down with each stroke. I briefly thought about taking off my shirt, but I was feeling too good to do anything except stroke my moistened clit and watch Tommy stroke his rock hard cock.

Tommy was clearly staring into my well groomed pussy, probably imagining his dick in it. I know that’s what I was imagining. I thought about him pumping me hard and just then felt that wave. I shuddered a bit and let out some moans. Tommy closed and scrunched up his eyes and a small white fountain spurted out of his purple head onto his hand and shirt. First one wave, then another, then a third smaller one, and finally a forth one accompanied by a satisfied sigh. We both relaxed, half naked. Suddenly I felt like an accomplished voyeur.

We sat there staring at each other’s bodies. I was all wet. Tommy was wet with his own cum. The urge came over me and I had to know what it tasted like, so I crawled over to his side of the couch and took his now semi-hard dick into my mouth. It tasted salty, but also very, very sexy with a warm musky smell. I gently kissed him with cum on my lips and tongue, but he didn’t care. We kissed for a long time. He said he liked tasting his own cum on me.

We needed that release with each other. We had listened to each other so many times through the thin walls, now we actually watched each other orgasm. It seemed natural. Although the hormones won, we were happy campers.

We were both exhausted by this time and sexually spent, so we got dressed, kissed goodnight and went to our separate bedrooms.

Later that night, I heard a familiar sound. To be continued ... If I can gather the courage to tell more.

Published 
Written by DianeM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments