Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother, My Lover

"Big brother Max finds his little sister masturbating, and things go crazy..."

6
1 Comment 1
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I'm Amy. I'm still a virgin-embarrassingly-and it's not like I'm not attractive. I was-I mean, not to brag or anything. I have muddy blonde hair, long and to my butt, which was perky and tight. I have small but firm breasts, and a heart-shaped face with icy blue eyes. I was one of the most popular girls in Marchton High School.

 

It's just because most of the guys at my school were complete bastards, and I was insecure around them. That's why I had like a collection of porn DVDs and sex toys. I just turned sixteen last month, and I was getting curvier everyday, and my family was noticing it.

At dinner, dad was eyeing my boobs rather...um, greedily. "Well, Amerelle," he said, using my full name. I blushed. I hated when he said that. Amerelle-who's name is as weird as that? "I see you're...growing up."

Max, my idiot bastard brother who's two years older than me, laughed and nearly squirted milk out his nose. "Dad, are you like, into incest or something?"

Now dad blushed. "Now Max. Don't mention that sort of stuff around-"

"Oh, come on dad," Max snorted. "We all know about it."

See, this is the weird thing with our family. I'm Amerelle and Max is Maximillian.

I rolled my eyes, finished my dinner, and set my plate in the sink. "I'm going to do homework now, okay?"

"Now, hold on, honey," mom said, grabbing my wrist. "Your brother Max has some things to say to you."

"Oh, no!" I groaned. This was a family tradition-every other sibling gave the next sibling the speech about you-know-what, and Max had given me the entire details about how horriblely boring and awkward it was. Our big twenty-year old brother, Pete, (ugh, full name Peteson) had given Max about it-he would tell me, but I was just glad I didn't have a younger sibling to tell it to.

Max groaned, rolling his eyes, and got up from his chair. He lead me into the den, and plopped down onto the couch. He put his hands behind his head and eyed my ass as I sat down. I swatted his leg. "Ow, what's your problem, little sis?"

"Don't be such a bastard," I rolled my eyes. My brother had a reputation around his school for playing girls, and he always invited his friends to get to his room and masturbate with beer-and of course, mom and dad didn't know.

"Anyway, blah, blah, blah, blah, don't have sex until your married, stay out of strip clubs, blah, blah," he said. "Whatever. My way: just do whatever you want, just don't let mom and dad see."

"Oh, wow," I sighed. "Great brother you are, huh?"

He didn't say anything, but I had a feeling he murmured, "Sexy sis, huh."

I quietly ran up the stairs and got into my room. The conversation with my brother...well, it sort of made me wet. I shoved my hand down my thongs (long story, party last night) and felt my pussy. I gasped. It was fucking wet. My pussy was like a bowl, and it held all of my sticky pre-cum. I took my finger out and licked it. Salty and sweet.

I nearly ripped off my skinny jeans. I took off my shirt until all I wore were the thongs. I locked the door, plopped onto my bed, and made sure my thick blanket was wrapped around me. It was all fluffy and poofed up, and I felt comfortable. I played my porn DVD. I shoved my conviently cock-shaped TV remote down my panties and spread my pussy lips around it. I started grinding up and down on it, and groaning so hard as two guys started a gangbang with a slutty girl. I got so carried away grinding, humping the TV remote so hard, that the danger of wetting the remote and breaking it was nothing compared to how incredibly horny I felt. 

I shuddered from my spine to my pussy, and suddenly cum shot out of my pussy. I trembled back and forth, rocking on the bed, and sweat beads rolled off my forehead, neck, and back. I never felt so horny. I took out the remote control, before it could break-but it was so slippery it slipped out of my hands. It fell on the floor and the batteries fell out, but I didn't care. I got my fluffiest pillow and tucked it between my legs, wedging a jelly bean-bag near my pussy. I started humping that so hard I was afraid the jelly might burst out. Before long I cummed so hard I didn't hear my screaming until five minutes after I started. I was biting my lip really hard, but it felt so fucking good I didn't care.

I heard heavy footsteps on the stairs. I gasped and reconsidered. If it were my dad, he would freak out and probably send me to military school-but if it were Max, then-

The door burst open. Max was grinning from ear to ear. "I knew you were playing with yourself. What's that, a remote control? Ha. Wow, you know, that's not nearly as big as my dick." He laughed. "And a pillow? Nice."

I was blushing so hard I forgot to cover my pussy. Worst, my tits were floppy (great, it gets big now as soon as Max comes) and spilled over my chest. My pussy was still dripping wet. Max's eyes roamed from my crazed, wide eyes to my red lips, down my sweaty, slender neck to my tits, down my flat stomach, to my little wet pussy. It lingered there, watching my cum roll off my pussy and drip onto my bed. He watched the drops rolling down my slender, long legs, and my eyes watched his erection form.

NabiBee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NabiBee

The tent was getting so big my pussy couldn't take it. Slowly I got my hands to reach down and slide against my pussy. I was so surprised how fucking wet it was.

"Holy shit you're sexy," Max whispered. 

Without another word, he knocked the blankets out of way and bent down and hungrily started eating my pussy like crazy. He licked like he practiced everyday-furiously fast. Around my clit, arse, labia, and deep down my vagina, swirling around my G-spot. I threw my head back, moaning hard, shuddering. He felt better than any dildo or finger that ever touched my pussy. I pushed his head deeper onto my pussy.

I realized how cute my brother really was, too. He shared my muddy blonde hair, and was tall, fit, and had six-packs from going to the gym five times a week. 

Then, out of the incredibly horny and sexy bliss, I realized how wrong it was. Incest was so weird, wasn't it? What if I got pregnant with my brother? Before I could try not to throw up, Max was up again, smiling down on me.

"You taste better than Holly," he said. It flattered me. Holly was Max's hot girlfriend, and I have a feeling Holly's cum wasn't shit, either.

I couldn't think. I was hungry for pure cock, and Max's cock was the one. He had always mentioned how big and thick it was, and now it was my chance to see it for real. I started unzipping his jeans, and he threw his head back, moaning. "Never knew I'd have sex with my little sis."

"Hey, you ain't no Brad Pitt, either," I snorted. But he was close enough.

I grabbed his cock. It was already rock hard and his head was so wet it was like a fountain. I rubbed his shaft up and down and flicked my delicate little tongue on the head. He moaned. "You're such a fucking tease," he said, pushing my head deeper on his cock.

I didn't budge. I wasn't going to satisfy my brother too soon. I started gently tickling his balls. He moaned harder. Finally, I sucked harder on him, until his dick was almost shoved down my throat. It was at least eight or nine inches long, and as thick as my wrist. Without warning, at least ten ropes of thick, sweet jizz shot down my throat, and before I had the chance to choke, he yanked me up and kissed me ferociously on the lips.

I could still taste my own cum lingering on his lips. His tongue jumped into my mouth, and we made out-I couldn't believe I was making out with my own brother. 

I wounded my hands into his messy hair, and he grabbed my neck. Still intertwined together, we fell onto the bed. He got on top of me, ripped off his shirt, and started sucking hard on my nipples.

I rubbed his hair. "Hmm, hmm," I moaned. His prick was pushing against my crotch. I was getting so turned on, before he could continue teasing me, I pushed him off. "I want to fuck," I murmured in his ear. I could tell he agreed with me with the way he kissed me. 

I lay on the bed, legs wide apart, feeling vulnerable as ever. "Are you ready, little virgin?" 

I nodded mutely, watching as he slowly guided his cock to my pussy. He brushed his head against my pussy. My pussy tingled with excitement. I was so aroused, I couldn've cummed right then and there. I didn't though, I saved it for Max to see, and enjoy.

He eased his dick in, only two or three inches. I gasped, breathing heavy and trying to hold in the cum. I was feeling so fucking good, I started moaning and whimpering so hard, trembling.

"Oh fuck yes, shit, oh fuck, you bastard brother, ugh, harder, harder, harder, faster! Yes! Fuck me harder, oh..." I couldn't take it. Cum splashed out of my pussy. He pulled his cock out, and into my hungry little pussy a few inches deeper. He continued to do this until his entire eight inch cock was in my little pussy.

He started slow. Then he started ramming in me sixty miles per hour, grunting like a wild animal. He flipped me around, while still maintaining his keep his prick deep inside me and ramming in and out, and held my legs against his neck and fucking me like that. He carried me around the room, fucking me hard. Beads of sweat rolled off his face, but under the dim light, he looked sexy.

I cummed again. He groaned and almost dropped me. "Oh, shit, I'm going to fucking cum," he moaned. I didn't care. I started screaming.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in me, cum in me now! Fuck me harder! Oh shit, holy crap I'm going to die..." He cummed deep in me, and as his sperm traveled down my overwhelmed vagina, I never felt so happy. 

We started kissing again. His lips were moist and cool, and my pussy felt like it was on fire. His erection, pokey and round, grinded against my pussy-I was feeling so teased and getting horny I didn't care if I was pregnant or not. Fuck, I could die with Max but I wouldn't care as long as they allowed sex in hell.

We lay, sweaty and cum-covered, on my bed, breathing heavily and making out. His cock slowly eased itself back in my pussy. "Ready for another round, sexy?" he whispered in my ear.

I couldn't have asked for a better, sexier brother.

 

 

Published 
Written by sexwriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments