Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My brother wants it just as badly...

"I discover my brother's true feelings for me."

17
0 Comments 0
5.7k Views 5.7k
971 words 971 words
For my 16th birthday, I had asked to repaint my room. After a long discussion, my parents decided that it would be a great idea. That evening, I could not sleep in my room. My brother has a bunk bed that we shared when we were smaller, so for the night it was decided that I would sleep there. My brother always slept on the bottom, which left me with the top bunk for the night.

A little about myself. I'm now 16, with short, brown hair and brown eyes. I'm petite, my breasts are a bit disproportionate to my body, being C cups. I'm somewhat athletic, I only do sports in the spring, so my body has a curvy shape to it. My brother, Matthew, is tall, physically fit with abs and a six pack trying to emerge from his stomach. He has brown hair as well, which he keeps pretty short. He's had many girlfriends, and is obviously attractive. He's a year older than me, so we've always had a close relationship

Anyways, at around 11 o'clock, Matthew said that he was going to bed. I said that I would read for a little while, but because there's a small reading lamp on the top bunk, he could turn off the lights and I could read without disturbing him. I tried to read my book but I couldn't really focus on what was happening, my mind kept on wandering to different things. I thought about Matthew. He really was quite cute. I thought about myself kissing him, biting his neck and pulling down his shorts. Quietly, I slipped off my shorts and lace thong and began to massage myself down there. I rubbed my lit slowly, being careful not to moan or Matt would hear me. My juices were flowing out of me at the thought of him. I began to go faster, using two fingers and stimulating my clit. I then places my fingers inside of me. I imagined Matt taking off his shirt, kissing my breasts, taking them in his mouth. I pumped faster and faster, and before I knew it my body was shivering, I was quietly panting for breath. How could thoughts of my brother make me think such thoughts? What had I become?

I put my thong back on and tried to fall asleep. In about half an hour, I could feel myself dozing off, when I heard a moan from under the bed. It was Matthew. I figured he was just snoring. But he did it again. I poked my head off the side of the bed, and upside down I stared at him. There he was, dick in hand, eyes closed, rubbing it ferociously. It was enough to send my lady juices pouring out of me. I couldn't help staring. 

Out of nowhere, he opened his eyes and we looked at each other.

"Oh, no, Lea, I'm so sorry. I thought you were asleep, and, um, well…." Even in the dim light you could tell my brother was blushing.

Fudziko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fudziko

Feeling an urge of courage, I slithered down to the bottom bunk. My loose sleeping shirt revealed my breasts, and it was obvious my brother was staring. He still had an erection.

"Can I help you with that?" I asked, using my most seductive voice possible.

"Lea, we can't do this. We're brother and sister."

"So you admit that you find me attractive?"

My brother blushed again, not knowing what to say. "I… I find you very sexy, to be honest."

He pushed back my hair and cupped my face in his hands, slowly and passionately making out with me. I could feel his tongue in my mouth, he quickened the pace and kissed down the side of my cheek, down to my neck. I moaned quietly. His dick got harder and I took it in my hand and began to fondle it gently. I moved back and forth up the shaft as Matthew pulled off my shirt. As it was my sleeping attire, I wasn't wearing a bra. My boobs were exposed, and he stared at them, marveling at their presence. 

"May I?"

"Please," I whispered. He was such gentleman.

He grabbed one and began to lick it, just like in my fantasies. He pushed my down on the bed, and climbed on top of me. He sucked on one nipple until it got hard and then he moved onto the other one, routinely alternating back and forth as I took off his shirt. As he sucked my nipples I touched his abs, which were very sexy, and they turned me on quite a bit. No other guy I had been with before was as in shape as Matt.

I pushed up on him and we flipped positions on the bed, He was under me. I kissed his chest and moved down to his erect penis, which had been exposed for the entire time.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," I commanded.

Matt did as he was told. I climbed off of the bed and got between his legs. I put my mouth around his cock and slowly moved up and down. He groaned in a way that I had never heard before. I stroked and caressed his balls as I sucked his shaft, I could taste the precum oozing into my mouth. I went faster and faster, grinding harder and harder.

"Lea, I'm going to cum!"

I instinctively pulled away from his penis but he pushed his hand onto the back of my head, grabbing my hair and holding my head in place as he came inside of my mouth. I swallowed all of it.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, did I hurt you?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"You taste good. Salty." I replied. 

More is to cum….

Published 
Written by suburbanbabe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors