Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

my brothers visits

"what happened the night my brother came to visit me and my hubby after a long while (1)"

13
2 Comments 2
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

The door bell rang and l rushed to answer it, he was there, standing in front of me, my brother, my ex lover. I felt the butterflies in my stomach like the old days when l saw him, my pussy was twitching, he came in dropped his bags and we hugged, kissed cheeks. God l wanted to kiss him properly, writing about him on Lush had made me ring him up and invite him to stay. I wanted to know if there were still feelings between us, we hadn’t done anything or even seen each other since we went our separate ways years ago and we both had got married.

 

‘hey hello fella’ my husband said as he walked towards us, ‘long time no see’   I let go of him and he shook my husbands hand   ‘come in, we just cracked open a bottle of wine, there’s some nibbles if you’re peckish to?’ my husband said.   We sat and drank wine and chatted for the rest of the evening until my husband stood up and staggering said ‘l’m off to bed, l’m bit drunk and l bet you two want to really catch up’   Me and my brother carried on chatting for a while, l went to get us a couple of brandy’s and when l came back he was stood up looking at the books on our tall bookshelf. I went over to him put the glasses down and embraced him again.   ‘god l missed you bro’   ‘missed you to’ he held me tighter. I could feel my breasts squeezed between us, my leg between his legs, his between mine. It was all l could do to stop myself from rubbing myself on his leg. I was aching to kiss him but knew l couldn’t, my husband was upstairs. It was obvious to me that l still loved him and craved to have him in me, this was a big mistake, inviting him over to stay. O god l could feel his cock hardening whilst we hugged, l still mean something to him to.   I moved away picked up the brandy’s, handed him one and went and sat on the settee, he came and sat down to.   ‘I shouldn’t of come’ he said ‘but l’ve been thinking about you, me ,us lately, l’m guessing you have to, that’s why you asked me over. You wanted to know, didn’t you?’   ‘know, know what?’ l knew exactly what he meant though.   ‘know if the feelings were still there’ he said   I moved next to him, put my arm round him, put my head to his chest and said ‘look, what happened in the past, happened in the past, this is now, it’s very different’   ‘o l know’ he said ‘but we did have fun in the old days’ cupping one of my breasts in his hand, massaging it, l felt butterflies not only in my stomach but racing up and down me. He leant in towards my face and kissed me deep and sensually, pushing his hand hard between my legs, my pussy throbbed.   ‘we can’t’ l said, but l couldn’t stop, l dropped to my knees off the settee, releasing his hard cock from his trousers and moved down and put it in my mouth. His big end seemed to get even bigger as l sucked on it. He gently took hold of my hair and pushed me down, ‘god l’ve missed you’ he said.   I tried to open my mouth as much as l could, l could feel his cock touch the back of my mouth, sucking in air and holding it, l let him push my head down further. Feeling his end start to enter my throat, fighting back urges to choke and gag l took nearly all of him in my mouth. Rising up and down, fucking him with my mouth and throat.   Controlling my stomach wasn’t easy as l was feeling pangs of excitement as well as the urges his cock in my throat gave. Eventually l had to breathe out and did so with gasps for air as my saliva which had gathered in my mouth flowed out over his pubic hair and balls.   I panted briefly and then took another gulp of air and returned back to his cock as he moaned loudly and gasped ‘o my god o my god, yes sis more’.

Emily_CoopersTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emily_CoopersTS

I put a hand over his mouth to try to make him be quiet, but he just took several of my fingers in his mouth and started to suck them.   His cock slipped down my throat again, able to control my stomach easier now l really started to fuck him with my mouth, taking the odd short breaths so l could carry on without stopping. As he sucked on my fingers l could feel my pussy muscles twitching with excitement and squeezed my legs together and tightened my pussy muscles. Tightening and loosening them l was almost masturbating without using anything and could feel the shots of sickly pleasure each time l tightened them, l could of made my self orgasm just like that l was so excited and taken with being with my brother again.   He suddenly grabbed my hair tight, pulling my head back slightly and l felt the first throb and thrust of his cock as he began to cum. His hot salty orgasm shooting far into my mouth, filling it. Letting go of his cock as he continued to cum on my chin and over my neck, l watched my brother tighten up and gasp out each time he shot more cum over me.   Finally there was no more cum left but his cock carried on throbbing in my hand. He slumped back and looked at me, his hands gently taking hold of my head and he smiled as he looked at me. I realised what he saw was me, mouth open, panting, with a pool of his cum inside my mouth and more dribbling down my chin and neck.    ‘gorgeous’ he said with a big smile, l swallowed down what was in my mouth and started to giggle. He passed me my glass of brandy, ‘that’ll be strong enough to take the taste away’, but the heady strong mix of brandy and his salty cum was actually very nice.   He wiped away his cum from around my mouth and neck and as he did with his other hand he leant down to try to rub my pussy through my very damp clothes, but l grabbed his hand saying, ‘o brother l so need it, but we can’t, tomorrow when we’re on our own, o.k.?’, ‘l have to go to bed’. He sighed and said o.k., he couldn’t wait it had been so long since he was inside me.   I went to the bathroom, got undressed and quickly wiped myself down with a damp towel and went to my bedroom and crept into bed naked next to my curled up hubby. I put my head back on my pillow and thought about tomorrow, resisting the urge to relieve the pressure l was feeling in my pussy and stomach.   Suddenly my husband turned over and with force climbed on top of me, grabbing my wrists and putting them above my head he forced my legs apart and painfully thrust his very hard cock into me. I was glad l was so wet as it would of really hurt as he started to thrust hard in and out of me. Nothing was said, it was so unexpected and quite unusual for him, but l needed it. The pain of his hold on my wrists and that which came with each thrust, inside and out of my pussy and up to my hips, only heightened the pleasure l also felt.   Soon l was rising to an orgasm and with one big contraction of what seemed every muscle in my body l thrust onto his cock and came with several gushes of my juices. As l lay back moaning and gasping my hubby slowed his thrusting and relaxing his hold on my wrists, but still holding them, he lay down on me, his head resting on my shoulder.   It was then he whispered in my ear ‘l heard you and your brother, l can smell him on you’ l tightened up in horror, not knowing what to say, but his grip hardened and his thrusts got faster and more forceful. I tried to blurt something out but he shushed me and told me it was o.k., he was shocked but very turned on by it. He fucked me with lovely rounded firm thrusts and speed as he told me he had had sexual relations with his sisters when he was younger and how the thought of me also having these experiences actually really turned him on. We both relaxed into very sensual sex.   ‘l’m thinking about your brother inside you now’ he said ‘l’d like to watch you together’. We came together at that point.
Published 
Written by cumfox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments