Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cousin and I at the Beach - Part 2

4
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
The following morning, I had meant to get up early, but my alarm clock never went off. Or maybe it was thinking of Emily all night that caused me to sleep late. Either way, it was about 9 when I got out of bed and headed downstairs in my t-shirt and pajama bottoms. I walked into the living room to find Emily sitting on one of the couches, legs outstretched and wearing a light pink tank-top and pajama bottoms. She looked up at me and smiled knowingly then looked into the kitchen; I followed her gaze and saw her mother and her sister, Sam. 

"Morning," I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Finally up, sleepyhead," teased my aunt. She explained that everyone else had gone their own separate ways and that she and Sam were going to go shopping in the next town over for a few hours. 

"Emily is staying here , if you want to keep her company or you could come with us," finished my aunt. 

"I think I'll stay here with Emily," I replied. Because her back was to the living room, Emily's mother missed the mischievous smile that played across her daughter's lips. 

"Alright," she laughed, "I figured as much; shopping just isn't you." With that, my aunt headed for the door to the garage. Sam, on the other hand, just stood there for a moment looking at me.

"Everything okay, Sam?" I ask.

"Yeah, I guess so..." she trails off before heading after her mother, but not without first looking back at me. And with that, Emily and I were alone in the house. I walked over to a window in the kitchen that gave a clear view of the driveway. Emily silently appeared next to me and we watched until her sister and mother pulled out of the garage and were on their way. We both smiled at one another and, turning simultaneously, moved into each other's arms and leaned into a kiss. It was a gentle kiss, but at the same time passionate, as befitting two lovers.

"I was thinking of you all night," said Emily as our mouths parted.

"I was thinking of you too," I reply.

"We've got the whole house to ourselves for awhile," Emily smiled again. "Have anything in mind to do?"

"I could think of a few things," I reply with a smile. With that, our mouths meet again and Emily wraps her long legs around my waist while I slide my hands down to her nice ass. We continue to kiss, our tongues playing in each other's mouths, as I walk the short distance to the kitchen table and put Emily on the edge. 

"You ever taste a girl's pussy, Tim?" Emily asks. I simply shake my head; as a result, Emily slides out of her pajamas and pink thong to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy. I give her a quick kiss on the lips before slowly going down and sliding my tongue into her wet pussy. I start to move it around, tasting her juices while Emily starts to moan.

"Oh Tim, that's wonderful...oh, oh," she moans as I go a little faster. She wraps her legs around my head, pushing my face into her pussy. I start to lick her pussy faster while her moaning increases.

"Oh Tim...I'm going to...I'm going to cum!" And with that, Emily starts cumming hard. I lick up her juices as fast as I can, but it's difficult. Finally, as she starts to come down, she let's go of my head and stand and face her; Emily's juices are running down my chin as I smile at her.

"That was amazing, Tim, for your first time," she breaths.

tsfuckqueen69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tsfuckqueen69

"You were great." I blushed.

"It was amazing," I reply as I lean in and kiss Emily. She smiles as I pull back, tasting her juices on my lips. 

"I think someone is ready for me to return the favor," smile Emily as she looked down. I followed her gaze to the tent in my pajama bottoms. 

"I think so," I agree and, stepping back, slowly lowered my pajamas and boxer shorts. As I did, my erect penis stood straight out. Emily smiled and crouched down, running a finger along my dick; she then kissed my head and slid my penis into her mouth. She started licking and sucking slowly, but then started to pick up the pace. 

"Oh Emily...that feels great!" I say as I lean back against the counter. She picks up the pace, fitting almost all my penis into her mouth. "Emily, I'm going to cum," I continue after a bit. I knew I wasn't going to last long, as I felt pressure building in my balls. Emily seemed to sense this as she further picked up the pace. Finally, I couldn't hold it any longer; I exploded in Emily's mouth, a spurt of cum going into her mouth, followed by another and another. 

As I felt the spurts coming to an end, Emily stood up, licking cum from her lips. She smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me. I could taste my cum on her lips and we just stood there for a minute kissing. 

"You were great," I say when we break the kiss.

"I thought you would like it," she replied. "But I think we should take this somewhere else."

"A very good idea," I replied. We quickly put on our bottoms and ran up to Emily's bedroom where, after closing the door, we slowly removed all our clothing before climbing into her bed. Laying next to one another with our faces inches apart, I smiled at Emily and she smiled back. We wrapped our arms around the other and brought our bodies together. 

"Let's take our time today," Emily said. "We have plenty of time until the others come back."

"Alright," I agree happily. With that, we start to kiss as Emily rolls on top of me.

"I've always wanted to try this," winked Emily as our kiss broke. She pushed off my chest and got to her knees, positioning herself so her pussy was right above my penis. 

"I want you inside me, Tim," she said as she lowered her soaking wet pussy, spearing it on my penis. She then proceeded to move up and down slowly. I placed my hands on her hips as Emily gently picked up the pace. Our breathing increased, but we didn't let out a sound. We locked eyes and just stared as I started moving my hips up and down, getting into a nice rhythm with Emily. Her boobs bounced in time with our movements, but my eyes were with hers. And with one final thrust, both Emily and I came at the same time. 

Emily collapsed on top of me as we came down from our orgasms; we both started laughing and kissing.

* * *
As Emily and I laid next to each other, kissing lightly, something popped into my head.

"Emily, whatever happened to your bikini top from yesterday?" I asked.

"Oh, Sam found it. I just told her I had left dropped it there. Why?"

"Just curious." I kissed her lightly, knowing our relationship was just beginning. 
Published 
Written by lesbiancloud
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors