Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dad and I get caught by my sister

"My sister catches my dad and I and horror turns to lust...."

44
4 Comments 4
24.4k Views 24.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
It had been over a year since my Daddy had taken my virginity. We had continued to enjoy sex, and we had managed to keep it a secret from the rest of the family and his occasional girlfriends. However we didn't get to fuck as often as we waned because I shared a room with my sister Kristen. If she was awake it was hard for me to go to my Dad. We always managed to find time though.

It was Kristen's 16 th birthday, and she had had an awesome day. We had thrown her a good party and Daddy had let her borrow the car. She wasn't supposed to be back until midnight. My Dad and I decided to take advantage of the time alone. One of his favorite things was to fuck me in my room with all my girly things around.

Daddy had me on all fours with my face on the bed. He was feverishly licking my sweet wet cunt and tongue fucking my ass and I was moaning like a paid whore. I was getting so close to cumming and Daddy was teasing my clit with his tongue and teeth like he was starving.

I heard the door open and then heard a gasp and a scream.

“OH FUCK NO!”

It was Kristen. The worst had happened. She had caught my Dad and I enjoying ourselves sexually. I tried to talk to her.

“Kristen wait, its not that bad. I know that people say it is, but it isn't. What Dad does feels really good.”

“Fuck this! You and him are both sick.”

She stared in shock and horror, but I noticed she wasn't leaving the room.

“Kristen!! Get over here," Daddy commanded in his booming voice.

She walked to him slowly, and Daddy pulled her into his lap. He spoke to her soothingly, and seductively.

“Kristen, Kayla and I have been fucking for over a year. I do it to her better than any boy ever has. I make her feel so good she cums over and over. That can't be wrong baby.”

Kristen looked uncertain. She looked at me for confirmation.

“Kristen, Dad makes me feel amazing. It is like an addiction its so good. He makes me cum over and over. I have never had anything feel like that.”

Daddy kissed Kristen softly on her cheek. I sat down next to them on the bed. He was stroking her hair gently and whispering in her ear. He wrapped his arm around her chest and his arm brushed her breasts. Kristen was a bit more developed than me. At sixteen she had firm 34B tits. She had long brown hair the same color as mine and hazel eyes. She was a bit shorter only 5 foot 2, and she weighed about 125. She and I looked a lot alike only her figure was less thin.

I watched in fascination as Daddy slowly rubbed his hand over her breasts through the thin fabric of her tank top. He slid the tank top straps down over her arm and she was wearing a thin silky bra. It was light pink. She didn't say anything, but she was getting that look in her eyes I knew so well. It was my look when I was hot to fuck.

“This is wrong,” she whispered, but without any conviction.

“No Kristen, this is how it should be,” Daddy told her.

He squeezed her firm tits and ran his thumbs over her hard nipples poking through the silky pink fabric of her bra. He smiled in triumph as she relaxed against him.

“Kayla is feeling left out.,” he said gently to Kristen.

He pulled me close to him and kissed me deeply. I was already naked, and I kissed him back fervently. Daddy's hands never left Kristen's sexy tits, and he slid his hand down her stomach. Suddenly I felt a soft touch on my nipple. I looked down and Kristen was teasing my nipples with her fingers. I turned from kissing Daddy to kissing Kristen. Her lips were super soft, and moist. Our lips met gently at first then I darted my tongue into her mouth to taste her.

Daddy pulled us down with him to the bed. Kristen and I embraced. We kissed a long deep kiss and my Daddy sighed in happiness.

“Undress her Kayla,” he commanded softly.

I unzipped Kristen's thin soft skirt and slid it down. She wasn't wearing panties. She blushed in shame.

“Don't be ashamed Kristen. Your body is beautiful. You shouldn't hide it,” Daddy whispered in his low voice.

She smiled a sexy soft smile. I licked her pink nipples, and sucked them. I kissed my way down her stomach. I looked to Daddy for permission. I wanted to taste Kristen. He nodded, and started teasing Kristen's swollen nipples. I lowered my head down to Kristen's sweet bare pussy and licked up and down the hot little slit. To my surprise she thrust up against my mouth.

LorenneMays
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenneMays

She spread her thighs and I found her clit with my tongue. She gave a little cry of pleasure as I licked her clit, teasing with my tongue. Giving it hot little stabs with the tip of my tongue. She bucked and moaned on the bed.

I was so into licking Kristen's hot little cunt, that I hadn't felt Daddy move behind me. He slid into my pussy with one hot thrust. I gasped in pleasure. I was already soaked. He fucked me with hard, steady strokes while I licked Kristen and she got hotter and hotter. She exploded in and orgasm and to my shock she was a squirter. I lapped up her sweet juice and she panted like a hot slut. Daddy pulled out of my pussy and offered his throbbing, veined penis to Kristen and I.

“I don't do blow jobs,” Kristen said. A stubborn look coming into her eyes.

Daddy did something that shocked me. Gone was my sweet gentle Daddy. He flipped Kristen over his knee and started spanking her. The sounds of his slaps echoed through the bedroom. I was horrified at first, but Kristen’s cries were cries of pleasure mixed with pain.

“You always did get wet when I spanked you. I knew it you hot little slut,” Daddy growled.

She tried to deny it, but moans of ecstasy gave proof of the lie.

“Fuck you!” she yelled, but instantly changed her tune, “I want you Daddy.”

He rubbed her pink ass and offered his cock again. This time there was no hesitation. She sucked him into her mouth. Her eyes looked up at him and I came closer.

“Share with Kayla.”

We took turns sucking him and licking him. I sucked his balls and she sucked his cock, then we switched. We each took turns licking and sucking. We shared his cock as he moaned in excitement. He laid Kristen across the bed and spread her legs wide.

“Are you a virgin Kristen?”

“No Daddy.”

She wrapped her legs around Daddy and he pushed inside her. She moaned in pleasure. I watched as my Dad fucked Kristen. Then Daddy laid on the bed. Kristen straddled him and started riding his cock. My Dad called me to him and I spread my legs and lowered my throbbing cunt to his mouth. He ate my cunt hard and fast and I was cumming in less than a minute. I humped his mouth with my bare pussy, screaming in pleasure.

Daddy suddenly pushed Kristen off him.

“Rub each others pussies,” he commanded.

His breath was coming hard and fast and sweat rolled off his body. Kristen and I lay down in front of my dad and played with each others wet slits. I could tell Daddy was enjoying the show. I whispered something to Kristen and she smiled and nodded. We got into a scissor position and started rubbing our bare soaking pussies together while my dad stroked his big cock. Kristen and I moaned in pleasure and as we started to cum my dad yanked me up and started fucking me from behind. His hand brutally squeezed my tits as he rammed inside my throbbing cunt.

Kristen got beside me and presented Daddy with her pussy. He took turns thrusting inside of us.

“Fuck, I'm cumming.”

Kristen and I turned around and I sucked Daddy's big dick into my mouth. I could taste our mingled pussy juice on his dick. Daddy grabbed a handful of my hair and blasted his hot cum into my throat.

“Don't you swallow it yet,” he ground out as he shot more cum into my mouth.

I held his hot salty cum in my mouth. When Daddy was done pumping into my mouth he pulled out of my mouth.

“Share it with your sister.”

Kristen shook her head. “ I don't swallow.”

“Daddy said, You will today.”

Kristen came over to me and we kissed deeply. Some of the cum went in her mouth, some ran down our chins. I didn't stop kissing her, until she had a good amount of cum in her mouth. I ground my lips down hard on her. She gagged a little, but swallowed it, and I swallowed it too. My Dad collapsed on the bed with a moan. He pulled us to him.

“Daddy is worn out girls.”

I giggled. “ I'm sure Kristen and I can find a way to entertain ourselves while you rest.”

Kristen's eyes flashed. “Kayla, I would love to entertain you for a LONG time.”

I could see the lust in her eyes. I was surprised. I hadn't known that she was hot for me. Daddy propped himself up on the pillows content to watch me and my beautiful sister enjoy each other for a while. As Kristen pulled me against her and I felt our tits rub each other, I closed my eyes and gave myself over to pure sensation....

Published 
Written by Kaylasin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments