Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My date with Daddy

"Daddy takes me shopping and gets more than he paid for"

18
0 Comments 0
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I was feeling pretty bummed out.My boyfriend and I had been split up for about a month, and I missed him horribly. It wasn't just the closeness. To be honest, I missed the sex too. I was horny, and lonely and grumpy. Lying on the bed in my bra and panties, I heard a tap at the door.

“Come in”

My Dad came through the door, “Oops, sorry. I didn't know you weren't dressed.”

I laughed, “ I'm pretty sure you have seen me in less.”

He shifted uncomfortably, and said, “I know, but its really not appropriate. You are a grown woman now.”

I just laughed at him, and said, “Dad, I might be 18, but I'm still in high school. I'm not grown yet.”

I saw his eyes wandering over my body, but he just said he wanted to cheer me up. I told him, I didn't think there was much help for me. He offered to take me shopping. I can never turn that down. He knows the way to my heart.

I got dressed. I wanted to flirt a little and see if I could maybe get some phone numbers, so I dressed as sexy as possible. A short black mini, and a tiny little top, with no bra, that showed my nice smooth stomach. It made my 36 C tits look nice and round. I left my long dark hair down, and put on some slut red lipstick. I wore thigh high boots.

When I came down the stairs, my dad just stared at me. “God honey, that skirt is a little short.”

“Don't worry about it Dad, I wanted to look hot.”

He didn't say anything and we got in the car and he started driving. We went inside the mall, and I could tell that everyone thought he was my older boyfriend or Sugar Daddy. I didn't say anything different. I let him buy me a bunch of stuff. Shorts, tee's, skirts, etc. I tried on everything for him and was kind of enjoying the fashion show. I tried on a very sexy mini dress and couldn't get the back zipped. I called him in, and he came in the dressing room. I asked him to help zip me. His hands lingered at the base of my spine and just barely brushed my ass. He slid the zipper slowly up, and I turned around. Our eyes locked, and I hugged him close.

“Thank you Dad, for taking me shopping.”

He pulled away with a shaky breath. I could see the outline of his partially erect cock through his pants. I turned back around and let him unzip me. He abruptly left.

We drove home in a tense silence. He said he was going to watch TV. I was pleased with all my new stuff, but I was still really horny. I started thinking about my Dad, and how handsome he was. Tall, and 6'1” with salt and pepper hair and the bluest eyes you ever saw. I made a bold decision and hoped I didn't regret it.

I dressed in a tiny black see through outfit. I wore no bra. The top of the negligee, barley covered my panties. Black g string with a tiny diamond at each hip. I wore thigh high stocking and stilettos, and I came downstairs. I didn't see him in the living room, so I crept toward his bedroom. He was there. He was sitting up in bed and watching porn. I pushed the door open and came inside.

He jumped and shut the porn off. I smiled at him and sat on the edge of the bed with my thigh touching him. I took the remote from his hand and said, “Whatcha watching?”

I pressed play and the porn sprang to life. It was a younger woman and an older man. I slid up the bed and leaned back against him. My back was against his chest, and he caught his breath.

“Daddy? I know you want to touch me.”

I took his big hands and slid them up my belly. Then I slid them further up until his hands were covering my tits. He could feel the nipples hardening through my sheer top.

“Holy shit, honey! This is wrong.”

I leaned into him and said, “Oh, but it feels so good.”

He slid his hand under my sheer nightie, and cupped my firm tits. His thumbs traced my hard nipples. I moaned softly. I slid over until I was lying between his legs. My ass pushed against his hardening cock. He groaned. He slid my negligee over my shoulders and exposed my bare tits. He rubbed the nipples and pinched them lightly. One hand slid down to my thighs, and rubbed my tingling pussy through the sheer silk of my thong. My back arched and I slid my pussy up against his hand. I moved my ass against his rock hard cock.

He played with me until I was panting. Then he slid his hand inside my panties and touch my clit. It was swollen and I almost orgasmed right then. He rubbed a finger up and down my tight slit ever so softly. I was ready to explode.

“Baby girl, I know you want to cum.”

He could tell I was dying for it. He said, “lets get those panties off, shall we?”

I slid them down and he slid the negligee the rest of the way off. I was wearing only the thigh high stockings and the stilettos.

TransQueenAlodia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TransQueenAlodia

He moved on top of me, and kissed his way down my belly. He teased my thighs, teasing, touching. He blew softly on my pussy. He reached down and spread my wet pussy lips with two fingers and with feather soft touches he slid his tongue up and down my cunt. He teased that way. Dipped his tinge into my wet hole, and back out. Then he found my clit, and with quick darting movements flicked his tongue fast over my throbbing clit.

I couldn't stop myself. My back arched and I lifted my ass off the bed and ground my throbbing cunt into his tongue. My hands gripped his hair, and I pulled him in hard. He tongued my pussy sucking and licking the clit till I screamed out an orgasm. While I was still panting he pulled me into a sitting position and straddled me. His cock was in front of my face.

I licked the large head of it. It wasn't that long, but it was very thick. It had a large reddish head on it, and I sucked the head into my mouth like a lollipop. He moaned, and held himself back from thrusting deep into my mouth. I played with him, the way he did me. I sucked him in and out, then teased him with my tongue. I sucked his balls, and stroked his cock with my hand. He couldn't help himself. He was thrusting into my mouth, and I sucked him hard and fast. I could feel him tensing up. I expected the rush of cum into my mouth, but he jerked away from me, and gasped, “ not yet”

He slid his mouth over my tits and sucked the nipples. Taking turns with each one. Then pushing them together and sucking and licking both the nipples at once. His hand was stroking my pussy and fingering my tight wet hole. I felt the head of his huge fat cock rubbing my clit. He slid it up and down between my wet bare pussy lips. He took so much time. I was begging him to put it inside. He kept teasing, rubbing his cock on my pussy, then slapping my clit with the head of it.

He put my legs up onto his shoulders and said, “ I want to see your face, when I shove my cock inside”

He slowly slid the head of his fat dick inside my wet tight throbbing cunt. My eyes widened as I felt my pussy stretching. He slid the length of it all the way inside and held it there.

“Baby Girl, you are so tight.”

He pulled in and out of me, gently at first, then picking up speed. He caught the rhythm and thrust into me, our bodies slapping together, firmly. He reached one hand down and rubbed my clit as he fucked me.

He laid down, and I started to straddle him, but he pushed my back to him and I lay back against his chest. He shifted me down until my ass was against his cock and then he pulled my legs into the air and slid into my throbbing wetness. His fingers played in my pussy while he fucked me. I couldn't stop myself I came a second time. He whispered, “ That’s it baby, let it all go.”

My whole body was shaking with pleasure and he turned me over and pushed my face down onto the bed. “Let daddy fuck his little slut from behind.” I felt his hands squeeze my ass cheeks hard, and he rammed his cock into my pussy hard this time. All the gentleness was gone. He fucked me hard. Slamming his thick meaty dick into my quivering wetness. He smacked my ass a few times. I could feel the heat radiating over my ass cheeks. He grunted, with the effort of holding back his cum. He pulled my hair and leaned over me. He bit my shoulder, and then he was back up slamming it inside me. He teasingly pushed one finger into my tight asshole. I gasped in shock. I reached under myself and started rubbing my clit hard and fast. I was getting ready to cum again, and he jerked out of me and put his mouth on my pussy. His mouth covered my whole pussy and I felt him suck my clit and rub his tongue on me as I came with his mouth on me. My screams of pleasure filled the room.

Before I could even get done climaxing, I heard him say through gritted teeth, “ I need to cum.”

He sat on the edge of the bed and I took him deep in my mouth. His hands gripped my long hair, and he shoved his cock into my mouth furiously. I could even feel my teeth scrape a little as he shoved down my throat, ignoring my coughing and gagging. I reached under and squeezed his balls gently, and with a bellow he blew thick ropes of hot cum down my throat. I swallowed it and pulled away, I thought he was done, but with a quick jerk he blew another stream of cum onto my face. It dripped down my chin, and onto my tits. He still had a fistful of my hair. He took a finger and slid it up my chin scooping his cum back into my open mouth. He collapsed onto the bed.

He pulled me to him. I started to get up and go back to my room, but with a firm hand he pulled me close to him and With his cock against my ass and his hand between my thighs he went to sleep.

I was stunned. I never knew sex with my dad would be that hot. I couldn't wait till he woke up.

Published 
Written by Sexxy_Delilah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors