Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter the Cheerleader – Chapter 4

"Mom and Dad love daughter"

10
2 Comments 2
1.2k Views 1.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
This is a continuation, as indicated by the title.

It was Saturday night. The girls were in bed, except for Addie, who was still out with LD. Beth and I were having a glass of wine on the patio, listening to the sounds of the warm evening and chatting about the recent events with our beautiful daughter Addie.

The mirror had worked just as I planned. We were discussing how hot it was to watch our beautiful daughter as she masturbated and how much she favored Beth.

I said, “Honey, I noticed that seeing Addie naked was turning you on. I saw you rubbing your pussy!”

Beth responded, “Rick, she is so beautiful, and reminds me so much of myself at her age. I just wanted to help her have a big orgasm. Is that wrong?”

I said, “Darling, just as wrong as me wanting her so much and loving the blow job she gave me. But it is what it is! I could not blame you if you wanted to kiss her sweet pussy, because I want to do it myself!”

Beth smiled and squeezed my hand, and said, “Maybe we should invite her into our bedroom for a little chat tonight when she gets home.”

I said, “The last time she came into our bedroom with me, she tried to fuck me and wound up giving me a blow job. My cock is hard now just thinking about it.”

Our conversation was interrupted as Addie came out of the house onto the patio.

“I’m home,” she said.

“Did you two have fun?” Beth asked.

“Yes," responded Addie, “just a movie and some popcorn. I tried to get him to come in but he said he was tired and had to get up early to help his dad with a project. I really needed him to stay for a while, and...”

She stopped right there and both Beth and I knew what she was not saying.

Beth said, “Honey, your dad and I were just going up. Why don’t you come up to our bedroom and let’s continue our chat?”

I replenished our wine as we moved from the patio. Addie started shedding her clothes as we were walking up the stairs, as she always has done. I think in another life she was a nudist!

She looked over her shoulder and said, “I’ll just be a minute, mom. I need to get ready for bed.”

Beth and I dressed for bed; me in just jockey style shorts. Beth threw on a red, sheer negligee that just barley covered her ass. Her tits were clearly visible and her trimmed pussy was peaking out from under the edge as she moved. I was hard instantly.

Beth smiled and said, “My, my, Sailor. Have you been out to sea long?”

I responded, “Honey, am I that obvious?”

Beth said, “Babe, your hard cock is sticking out of the top of your shorts,” as she giggled.

Addie burst into the room wearing the robe she had on earlier. It was tied in the front, but I could tell she had on no bra and panties. Her big tits bounced as she strode over and hugged her mom.

‘Mom, that is a beautiful negligee”, she said, “Can I wear it sometimes? You look so beautiful in it!”

Beth was still hugging her close. Beth kissed her on both cheeks and then on the lips. “Of course you can wear it sometimes sweetheart”, she said, “You would look gorgeous in it!”

Addie said,” Mom, I could never look as gorgeous as you!”

Then Addie kissed Beth on the lips, as they continued to hug.

I was standing there observing, with my cock throbbing like a school boy after getting his first kiss. Wow! They looked like twins; both blond, blue eyed and beautiful.

As they continued to hug, I heard Beth say, “Honey, what you did to dad yesterday...”

Before Beth could finish the sentence, Addie started in, “Mom, oh mom, let me explain!”

“No, no," Beth said, “You do not need to explain. Dad explained it all to me. I just wanted you to know that I was not mad, that’s all.”

And she smiled and kissed Addie again on the mouth. It was a long kiss this time. Not a motherly kiss. I could see Addie kissing back.

I walked up behind Addie and put my arms around them both and hugged in tight, my stone hard cock pressing firm against Addie’s tight ass.

With my head over her shoulder, Addie broke from kissing Beth and turned her head and kissed me hard and slipped her tongue into my mouth.

Addie broke first and moaned, “Oh Dad! Oh Mom! I love you both so much.”

Then she kissed Beth again, this time I could see the tongues in motion. It was a long kiss. She broke and I kissed Beth and then Addie.

YesyesNeverNo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YesyesNeverNo

I had my arms around them both and my hands on Beth’s ass, pulling her toward Addie as I was pushing my hard cock against Addie’s ass.

I reached up and slid the negligee off Beth’s shoulders and it fell, caught in the squeeze of the bodies. Then I pull Addie’s robe off her shoulders and we all backed off enough to let the garments fall to the floor.

Standing together nude, Beth and Addie started kissing again. I dropped my shorts to the floor. As Addie was kissing Beth, I started kissing Addie all over the neck and upper back. I rubbed my hands along her sides and then felt the curve of her ass, my cock hot against her back.

I put my hand between her legs to feel her pussy and mine found Beth’s, her fingers already probing Addie’s wet pussy.

I grabbed my hard cock and pushed it between Addie’s well lubed legs. Beth felt my cock and held it between Addie’s dripping pussy lips as I slide it back and forth, sawing against her hot pussy.

Addie broke from deep kisses with Beth and moaned, “You two! Mom! Dad! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!

Then she shuddered and shook as we all hugged each other with a tight squeeze.

We stood there for a moment, all damp from perspiration, with my blood still pumping into my cock, thumping like a bass drum.

Beth then said, “That was so nice Honey, now I need one just like that!”

I suggested we move over to the bed.

Addie said, “Dad, I won’t be able to walk with that log between my legs!”

Then she turned and kissed me again, rubbing her big tits all over my chest.

“Come on”, she said, “Mom and I need to take care of that hard cock before you faint from lack of blood to your head!”

She smiled and took both our hands as we moved to the bed.

Addie sat down on the bed and asked Beth to stand in front of her. She put her arms around Beth and held an ass cheek in each hand. She pulled Beth forward and started to kiss Beth all over the belly. She kissed lower and pulled Beth tight against her mouth as she licked Beth’s pussy.

Beth held the back of Addie’s head and tried to roll her ass forward to make her pussy more accessible. Addie was working Beth’s pussy with her fingers as she sucked on her Mom’s clit.

Beth was moaning, “Oh baby! Oh baby! That is so good.”

I moved behind Beth and put my arms around her and massaged her tits while tweaking her diamond hard nipples. I ran my erect cock up between her legs and was sawing on her pussy lips as Addie was licking and sucking her pussy.

“Oh Honey! Oh Honey!” Beth screamed out.

“Sweetie,” I said, “ Not so loud. You’ll wake the kids!”

“Oh Darling’, she moaned, This is so fucking great! I am going to cum!”

With that, she started shaking and her knees nearly buckled. I held her for another minute as she finished trembling.

“Oh sweetie, “I love you so much”, she said, as she bent over and started tongue kissing Addie.

I could wait no longer and took this as an opportunity to slide my cock into Beth’s drenched pussy. I started pumping in and out slowly.

Beth stopped me.

“Wait Honey!”, she said, “It’s Addie’s turn.”

Addie grabbed my cock and pulled me toward the bed. She moved back and I lay down on my back. Beth, sitting next to me, feet under ass, was slowly stroking my cock. It hurt it was so ready.

Addie straddled me and slowly slid down my aching cock, as Beth directed it into the Addie’s tight pussy. I was a little surprised at how tight Addie’s pussy felt. LD has such a massive cock and I had seen him stretching her pussy out. I guess at 16, they snap back pretty quickly.

With Beth cuddling my balls, Addie settled all the way down on my aching cock. I could not believe how beautiful she looked sitting with my cock fully engorged in her hot pussy.

She looked down at me, smiled and said, “Daddy, I told you it was not over!”

Then she started fucking me and fucking me and fucking me. She fucked me until I could not hold it any longer. I grabbed her by the shoulders, just like LD did, and held her down as I thrust my throbbing cock into her womb! I shot load after load of cum into her open womb as she moaned:

“Oh Dad! Oh DAD! Oh Daddy, I’m cumming. I’m cumming!” and she collapsed on my chest.

We were heaving chest to chest. She looked up at me and I kissed her deeply.

“I love you," I said as I looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

Beth said, “Now it’s my turn.”

I knew this was going to be a great night!

Published 
Written by redman2r
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments