Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Best Friend

"Finding out that some young girls like older men."

10
2 Comments 2
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
After a stint in the service, I went to work for the Government. I traveled a great deal and it created a very rocky marriage. The only saving grace was my daughter, Jen. Jenny had a best friend named Dawn, who was always at our house, which was fine. They were both the same age, sixteen years old and they both had tight little bodies and budding breasts that I'm sure were driving all the young boys wild. And truth be known, I enjoyed the show when they ran around in panties and nighties, leaving little for the imagination..

That summer I was home for about two weeks, before I was sent to some other God forsaken part of the world. I was just chilling in the study, catching up with a good book and a couple of stiff drinks when I heard splashing at the pool. I got up and looked out of the window, down to the pool yard, and there were the two girls enjoying a bout of skinny dipping. Talk about shock and awe! I knew I should turn away, but I just couldn't. My daughter had just gotten out of the water and laid down to tan and Dawn was rubbing lotion on her, all over her body. It was erotic to say the least.
 
My cock got hard and I started rubbing myself, slowly at first, then dropping my shorts and giving my cock a good work out. I was lost in time and space and enjoying myself and the pleasure I was giving myself. I did not notice the door open and when I heard the creak of the hinges, there was Dawn standing there wide eyed and shocked. She had wrapped a towel around herself and had come to ask me about borrowing my swim mask and snorkel and flippers. So what do you do in a time like that? I just started stuttering and yelling to knock next time and that I was trying to change clothes. She started to smile and then laugh a little and ran back down stairs laughing. What else could I do?

The days went by quickly and I soon shipped off to my next assignment. This time the assignment was a bad deal for me. I got hurt and spent a lot of time in a hospital and rehab. And the only time my wife made the effort to see me, it was with legal papers wanting a divorce. With the help of a Shyster lawyer, and with me being laid up like I was, she stuck it too me. I even ended up with very little rights to see my own daughter because of the worry of PTSD that I might get from this incident of getting hurt.

After I got over my health issues, I tried to get my life back. I buried myself in my work and still traveled the world. But, I sent a check to my daughter for two hundred dollars every birthday with a card, telling her about how much I loved her and a check for five hundred dollars every Christmas. The checks were always cashed and I would get the cards back with little notes from Jen, that would say that she didn't want anything to do with me because I had left them. When I could, I would even take pictures of her from afar, and keep all this in a scrap book.

A few years had gone by, I had flown into Atlanta and was checking into a hotel. I had just gotten my room key, when I heard a voice behind me, saying, "Well hello, Mr. Jones." I turned and there was a beautiful red headed young lady standing there smiling at me. I knew that I should know her, but I just couldn't place her.

After a brief awkward moment it came to me, I blurted out, "You're Dawn, aren't you. What brings you to Atlanta?" She stated that she had just gotten out of school and was in town for a job interview. She had turned into a real beauty.
 
I asked her if she'd like to step into the lounge and talk a little if she had time. After sitting down I told her she sure was looking good. She responded with a little smart mouth attitude and asked me, what part of her was I looking at? I started to drop it but, I stated honestly, that her breasts were perfect, the tight pants she was wearing showed an ass and a pussy that a man could get lost in for days. And with a body like hers, it was hard for a man to decide where he would start licking and sucking first. I don't think she expected that response, because it threw her back and all she could say was, wow! I didn't expect that.

I sensed that there was still a little bit of irritation in her voice, so I asked her what was she trying to say? Then it came out, with her asking me about how I could I just run off and leave her like that?

I said, "Whoa! I did not leave." She was the one who didn't want anything to do with me. I also asked if she would like the see the proof? Not wishing to make all this public, I asked her to come to my room. After we got to my room I dug out my scrap book and showed it to Dawn. She stared at it with disbelief and statedthat Jen's mom had lied to her all these years.

She came over to me and hugged and kissed me and said she was sorry for all the hurt I'd gone through over Jen. In a little bit she started to giggle, and asked if I remembered the time she had walked in on me playing with myself, and claiming I was changing clothes. I kinda turned red and said, well I had hoped that she had forgotten that.

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

She said never, she had masturbated to that memory many times, and still got hot and moist thinking about it and how hot I had looked standing there with my cock in my hand.

She slowly rubbed her pussy and asked if she could see it again. I started to stutter, trying to tell her she needed to find herself a younger guy, but she just reached out and rubbed my cock. "If you won't get it out, I will," she said, and with that she started unzipping my zipper, getting on her knees in front of me. When she put her mouth on my cock, it was like I couldn't even breathe. It seemed like it took only a few seconds; she started moaning and I was coming in her mouth with the best orgasm I've had in years.

She held my spent cock in her mouth and mumbled that she had wanted to do that for years. Then she stood up and kissed me softly, and it felt so good and so right. She stepped back and threw the covers back on the bed and slowly started taking her clothes off, and stated, "Alright, "old man" now it's your turn to decide what part of my body you are going to start licking on and sucking first."

After a couple of hours of all the sex a couple could stand, and the cuddling that goes with that, I asked her why she didn't go for younger guys? She told me that I had made her feel like a woman, and younger guys worry more about themselves, and the simple thing of me letting her kiss me after she had sucked my cock made this a done deal as far as she was concerned. She told me no guy had let her kiss them after she had sucked them.

She stayed with me for a couple of days but never made the job interview. She asked me if I would like to come back to Montgomery Alabama, with her, about four hours away, and see where she lived. She said she had a roommate and she was into the Gothic look but really nice. I decided after this special bout of sex, I couldn't refuse. I took a couple of days off and headed to Alabama with her. She let me drive, and between texting and playing with my cock, I was a mess. I needed relief, my cock was swollen and my balls ached. She told me her roommate was cool with me coming there and she liked older guys too.

She went by the name "Navara". I thought this should get interesting, but what the hell. We got there, Navara came out to meet us: black hair, white skin, black lipstick, black boots, and holding a black kitten. I thought, "What the hell am I in for now?" and was already thinking about renting a car and heading back to Atlanta.

Navara came up to me and asked if I would like a little pussy and laughed. and walked back inside. I grabbed our bags and me and Dawn walked inside. Navara had made some tea and offered it to us, and we sat down and started to make small talk. After sipping on my tea, Dawn mentioned I should tell Navara about how I lost touch of my daughter and even show her my scrap book. So I decided I'd share my story with her. After seeing the scrap book, Navara came over to me with a sad voice saying how sorry she felt for me and all I had gone through.

She said she was going to do something that would make me feel so much better. She started kissing me and opened my shirt, kissing my nipples and then on down to my belly, stopping only to undo my belt and pants. She then pulled out my already swollen cock and started sucking on it, softly and slowly, bring me almost to orgasm, and then slowing down again - no sweeter torture than that. I looked over at Dawn. She was sitting there with her pants down and was rubbing her clit and I could see her pussy was already wet and she was really enjoying the show.
 
Navara asked Dawn if she was close. Dawn moaned and said she was. Navara started sucking me hard and fast and I shouted out, "I'm coming'' and Dawn's voice echoed the same thing. Navara held my cock in her mouth and swallowed without missing a drop and held my cock in her mouth until I was soft again. She finally came up for air and asked, "How was that?"

She started to kiss me all over my face; it felt so cool, I even had to tell her that if she didn't stop she would have to do it all over again. She got up and with a little change in her voice she said now she was really going to do something that would make me feel good. I just sat there with a puzzled look on my face, and watched her go over to the phone and dial a number. Then I heard her say, "Mom, you are one ugly lying bitch, and you owe me seven thousand dollars for the checks you stole from my cards. Daddy did love me, and I just loved my daddy, and I never want to see your lying ass again." With that,she hung up the phone and she turned to me in a soft voice, "Now didn't that make you feel better, Daddy?" 

Now both of them were walking towards me, taking their clothes off, and asking if I had enjoyed looking at their naked bodies at the pool that day, years ago? I couldn't even talk, but I looked and my cock was starting to get hard. What was I in for now? And would my cock survive this?

Published 
Written by photat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments