Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My English Teacher and I Part 3

"My sister wants a lesson"

4
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was dozing in and out. It was relaxing listening to the waves and sitting in the sun. The beach was quiet and our family was enjoying some time by the shore. We’d been gone three days and pretty much every day had started with me thinking about Rebecca until I had to escape to the bathroom to relieve myself. My sister Rachel and I were sharing a room as our summer house was getting remodeled and the other rooms were being redone.

“What are you dreaming about over there?” Rachel asked, drawing me out of my thoughts.

I adjusted my towel on my lap, covering the bulge in my swim trunks. “Nothing now,” I said. Rachel was attractive. She was the typical cheerleader with perky breasts, nice legs and a pretty face. I’d seen her walking around in her panties and bra before and knew that she would have plenty of guys chasing after her.

I stood up and said, "I think I’m going to go take a nap in our room." I excused myself to my parents and disappeared towards the house.

Our house was a good seventy yards away from the beach. As I entered our empty house, I still had an erection from thinking about Rebecca. I went to our room and closed the door behind me. Quickly pulling off my swim trunks I situated myself on the bed and began stroking my cock thinking about Rebecca’s pussy sliding down my cock. My pace was quickening when I heard a creak. I turned towards the door and saw it quickly close.

I shot out of bed and pulled on my trunks. Who was watching me? I approached the door not really ready to be angry but more hopeful my parents hadn’t just walked in on their son. 

I opened the door and walked out into the hallway. No one was around. I went into the living room and no one was there. I decided to go back to my room and take the nap I had announced earlier.

The rest of the day was uneventful. That night, I had a hard time getting to sleep. Partially due to the nap I had taken and partially because I needed a release. I finally realized I wasn’t going to sleep and was just going to lay there. Within a few minutes I heard a gentle rustle from Rachel’s bed. The rustle grew into a steady sound. The sound a hand or arm makes moving in a repetitive motion against sheets. Suddenly there was a muffled moan and I knew my sister was playing with her pussy. I lay there quietly at first not knowing what to say. Then without thinking, I quickly reached over and turned on the lamp between our beds. She quickly played like she was sleeping.

“Rachel,” I said softly. No answer. “Rachel? Rachel, I know you’re awake. I heard you.”

She turned. Her face showed slight embarrassment. “Don’t say anything.”

“I won’t," I said. “Listen, did you walk in here today when I was taking a nap?”

Her face turned a few more shades red. “Yes, and I’m sorry. I didn’t know… ”

“You’re fine,” I said cutting her off. “How long were you there?”

“Long enough to see you were really getting into it,” she replied.

“Well if you don’t say anything, I won’t say anything. Deal?”

“Deal.”

I nodded and turned off the light as I swung my legs back into bed. After a few minutes Rachel called out, “John.”

“Yeah?” I replied.

“Can I watch you?”

“What?”

“Can I watch you jack off?”

I couldn’t believe what my sister had just asked.

“Seriously?”

“Yes. Don’t be a jerk.

Ameliie_Brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliie_Brown

I’ve never watched a guy jack off.”

“If you say a word to anyone… ”

“Then you’ll let me watch?” she interrupted.

“Yes, you can, but it may be a little weird for me.”

I heard her move and then the lamp came on. “What if I got naked too?”

“What? Why?”

“I just figure that way you won’t feel like you’re the only one exposed.”

I nodded and she stood and quickly pulled off her pants revealing a shaved pussy and then moved to her shirt as though it wasn’t even a thought. She pulled off her shirt and her size c breasts sat perky out from her chest. It was wrong, but my cock got hard just at the site of her.

“Now your turn”, she said sitting back on her bed. I sat up and pulled off my shirt and then slid off my shorts letting my cock stand up in the night air.

“I’ll be quiet,” she said. “Just do your thing.”

I began slowly stroking my cock. I closed my eyes as it was easier not to have to see my sister watching me. A few minutes into it I opened my eyes and looked over to see Rachel with hands between her legs, slowly rubbing her pussy. Her eyes met mine and she smiled. “Sorry, it’s just so hot to see you doing that.”

I smiled a half smile and closed my eyes again, deciding I would need to pick up the pace and get this over with. If anyone ever found out, I’d be labeled an outcast.

Her bed creaked. I kept my eyes closed and started stroking faster. I heard her move. I stroked faster. She touched my leg. My eyes shot open. She was standing by my bed. She acted as though this wasn’t a big deal. She casually reached forward and wrapped her hand around my cock. She slowly began stroking. A lot slower than I was. She placed her right knee on my bed and swung her left leg over me. She was now straddling my stomach and facing my cock. She slid herself back as she continued to stroke. Her ass was on my chest. She had an amazing ass. I couldn’t believe where this was going. She lowered her head down towards my cock and in the process brought her ass up higher and closer to my head. I felt her warm breath on my cock as she slowly brought me into her mouth. She moaned and I could see the wetness between her legs. She picked up her pace as she bobbed up and down on my cock. Letting me disappear into her mouth only to pop out after a couple of teases by her tongue.

Her pussy was hovering over me. It’s wetness making her shine in the soft light from the lamp. Throwing all caution to the wind I slid my hands up her thighs to her ass and gently pulling lowered her pussy to my mouth. She moaned with her mouth around my cock and began going faster. My tongue began working it’s way into her folds. Alternating between caressing and plunging into her pussy. Her breathing was increasing and my ability to withhold much longer was waning.

“Cum for me,” I said. She apparently didn’t need much more encouragement as she pushed harder back onto my face. Forcing my tongue to have more contact with her clit and feeling her orgasm take over. She quietly moaned not wanting to draw attention from our parents. She leaned forward and slid off my face wheeling around. She knelt over me and in one motion, grabbed my cock and slid it inside her.

“Rebecca!” I gasped.

“I knew you’d fight me,” she said, “So I just did it. You’ve officially been inside your sister. So now, fuck me!”

She started rocking back and forth as I reached up and grabbed her tits. Her pussy was tight and completely surrounded me. It took only moments and I was releasing a long string of cum into my sister.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by bored4sex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments