Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Family Chapter 4

"the plan in action"

13
1 Comment 1
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Once agian I apologize for the delay. I also have started to get the daughter invovled and she will have a more involved role in chapter 5.

CHAPTER 4 – The Plan in Action

After my conversation with Cindy earlier that day about how she had shaved our daughter’s pussy and ass and how Ashley wanted to watch us have sex that night, the day seemed to drag on. We had dinner together and although no one said anything, we all had the same thoughts. Cindy had told Ashley that she wouldn’t tell me that Ashley was going to be watching tonight, just to make her feel a little better about it, just between us girls is how Cindy put it. We finished dinner and watched TV in the living room as a family. It didn’t take very long for Ashley to get up and give both Cindy and I a kiss goodnight and say she was going to bed. Cindy and I looked at each other and smiled.

“So when are we heading to bed sweetie?”

“Your such as pervert Scott. Our daughter hasn’t been gone for one minute and you are ready to rush up to bed so she can watch you fuck me.”

As Cindy said this I slipped my hand in between her legs and ran a finger up and down her wet slit, “Well, by how wet you are I’d say I’m not the only one who wants our daughter to watch us fuck.”

Cindy laughed and pushed my finger deep inside her soaking cunt, “Oh god baby, please just finger my pussy and get me off now, I’m so horny, I don’t think I can wait.”

I pulled my hand out of her pussy and ran my finger over her lips so she could taste herself, “I think we should wait just a little longer then we can start to show.”

Cindy greedily lick her juices off my finger and agreed. So we forced ourselves to sit there and watch TV, neither of us paying any attention to what was on. Finally Cindy looked at me and smiled and gave me the nod to go to our room, “Let me go tuck our little girl in and I’ll be there in a minute.”

I practically ran to our room and took off everything but my boxers and laid on the bed and waited.

Meanwhile, Cindy went to Ashley’s room, “Ashley, I just wanted to make sure that you still wanted to see me and daddy fuck.”

Ashley nodded, “Yea, if it’s still ok?”

“Of course its ok. First off I need you to be very quiet so dad doesn’t hear you. Secondly, remember, we tend to be very dirty and since this is your dad’s last night in town for a few days it might get really graphic, are you ok with that?”

“Yes!” Ashley said, a little to enthusiastic.

“Well ok then. Ashley is there anything you want to see? I mean something you’ve heard about or seen that you want us to do?”

Ashley didn’t know what to say. Ashley had seen a lot of nasty things on the computer and her friends and her had talked about almost everything that invovled sex, but Ashley was so stunned by the question that she just shook her head no.

“Ok then. Wait five minutes and then stand by the door. And something tells me your going to like what you see.”

Cindy walked out of Ashley’s room and back into her room where Scott was lying on the bed, “I’m going to use the bathroom and when I get done I promise you I’ll give you something you will remember the next few days while your out of town.”

While Cindy was in the bathroom freshening up she started to get butterflies in her stomach. She couldn’t remember the last time she was nervous about having sex, but tonight was different, she was putting a show on for her 16 year old daughter.

A few minutes later Cindy came out of the bedroom and looked at her husband lying on the bed. She also glanced at the door and saw a shadow, which could only be Ashley’s. Cindy smiled and said, “I’ve been so horny all day, I really need you to fuck me.”

Scott, knowing this was his key said, “Well what are you going to do for me if I fuck you?”

“I’ll be your slut, your whore, I want to taste your cum and feel you deep inside my wet cunt, I want to be your cum slut.”

“Then strip. I want you just in your panties you little slut.”

Cindy slowly took off her shirt revealing her perfect tits with her rock hard nipples. She then hooked her hands inside her shorts and let them slide down her legs. Cindy was now only wearing a pair of red lace thongs.

Scott sat on the end of the bed and took off his boxer shorts, letting his throbbing cock stick straight out, “On your knees bitch and crawl over here. I want to fuck your mouth like the little whore you are.”

Cindy crawled on her knees until she was in front of her husband’s cock. Before looking up into Scott’s eyes Cindy glanced to the doorway and noticed that Ashley’s shadow was still there. Cindy said, “Please fuck my mouth, I need it so bad. I want your hard cock to choke me, I want it deep in my throat.”

With that Cindy engulfed Scott’s dick, taking as much in her mouth as she could. Once she had the whole dick in her mouth, Scott grabbed her by the head and began to force his dick further into his wife’s mouth, “Yea bitch, you like this. You like me fucking your hot mouth likes it’s a pussy. Take it all whore.”

Cindy could only moan around the 7 inches of cock she had in her mouth. Scott had never been this forceful and Cindy loved it. She loved being used and having her own daughter watch it was making her cunt drip. Scott was co close to cumming and wanted to show his daughter how big of a slut her mother was, “Oh god baby, your mouth is so hot and tight, I’m so close to cumming, where do you want it?”

“On my face. I want you to cum all over my sluty face.”

Scott took his raging cock out of his wife’s mouth and began jerking it off only inches from her face, “Oh yea, is this what you want, you want me to cum all over your face you fucking whore?”

Cindy, knowing her daughter could see and hear her being a whore, was as turned on as she had ever been, “Yes baby, I want you to cum all over me, I want to feel your hot cum dripping down my face.”

Scott, hearing how nasty his wife was being stroked his cock only two more times and began to shoot hot streams of cum all over his wife’s face, “Ohhhhhhh, god yea you sexy bitch. This is what you want.” As he continued to empty his balls all over his wife’s upturned face. When he was finished cumming he looked down at Cindy who was looking up at him with cum dripping down her cheeks.

“God Cindy, you look like such a slut. Get up and go look at yourself in the mirror.”

Cindy got up and walked over to her dresser and looked at herself in the mirror. Once she saw the huge load of cum all over her face she could feel her cunt drip juices down the inside of her leg. While she was looking at herself in the mirror she saw Ashley standing in the doorway hidden from her father. Ashley was staring at her mother and had one hand down her shorts rubbing her teenage cunt. Cindy flashed a quick smile and turned back to her husband.

Scott looked at his wife and said, “Clean the cum off your face you slut.”

Cindy reached down and was about to grab a towel off the floor to wipe the cum off her face when Scott said, “Don’t use a towel, you’re a slut. Use your panties like the whore you are.”

Cindy smiled, loving how dirty her husband was being, and reached down and slid her wet thong down her smooth legs. She then stepped out of them and held them in her hands.

TifanyyHottSexyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyyHottSexyy

She slowly raised the soaking wet panties to her face and began to wipe her husbands cum off herself. Cindy deliberately ran the silk material all over her face mixing her husband’s cum with her juices. When she finished cleaning her face she threw the thong on the ground and looked at Scott and said, “My cunt is dripping wet, I need you to fuck me.”

“Well if you want me to fuck you, you need to get my cock hard again, how are you going to do that?”

“I’m going to suck your cock until it gets hard again.”

Scott replied, “Yes you are going to suck my cock, but you are also going to lick my ass, you little whore. Now get to work you slut.”

Cindy kneeled down in front of her husband and slowly ran her tongue up and down Scott’s shaft. She sucked his balls into her mouth while rubbing the head of his cock.

Scott looked down at his wife, with his balls in her mouth and said loud enough for anyone listening to hear, “That’s it baby suck my balls you nasty slut. That’s it, lick them all over. Ohhhh that feels so good.”

Cindy knowing that Ashley was right outside her door and could hear all of this was soaking wet. She continues to lick and suck on Scott’s balls and shaft.

Scott wanting to show his daughter how big of a slut her mother was grabbed Cindy by the hair and said, “Now lick my ass bitch. Get your tongue in my asshole.”

Cindy lifted his cock and balls so she could get easy access to Scott’s asshole and ran her tongue up and down his ass crack, still jerking on his dick,

“That’s it baby, lick my ass like the little ass licking slut that you are. Oh god, that feels so good Cindy, keep licking my ass. Stick your tongue in there and fuck my asshole with your tongue you little bitch. Oh yea, that’s it, my dick is getting hard from you licking my ass baby.”

Cindy was the horniest she had ever been. Licking her husband’s ass and knowing her daughter was watching her do it was having an effect on her she never knew about. Scott’s dick was now hard again and Cindy was dying to be fucked. She got to her feet and said, “I want to ride your cock baby.” Cindy straddled Scott and took his dick and fed it into her soaking twat.

“Ohhhhhh, Scott, your cock is so big and hard, I love the way it fills my cunt.”

Cindy began rocking back and forth on her husband’s cock. Scott reached up and began groping her tits.

“That’s it baby, play with tits. Pinch my nipples, pull them hard, god I love that.”

Scott did what he was told and began pinching and pulling on Cindy’s nipples, making her moan in pleasure. While he played with her tits with one hand his other hand reached up and grabbed Cindy around the neck and forced her down on his cock hard, making her moan.

“God yes baby, fuck me with your big cock, fuck me hard, make it hurt.”

“That’s what you want, you want me to fuck you till it hurts?”

“Yes, please.”

Cindy began speeding up her tempo as she road her husbands cock, getting so close to cumming.

“Yes, yes, yes, I’m so close to cumming all over your beautiful dick. Yes, fuck me, I’m almost there.”

And with that Cindy let out a loud moan and began to shake and cum all over her husband’s cock. After a few seconds of spasms Cindy rolled off of her husband and laid there in bed basking in her orgasm. Scott on the other hand, was not finished, “I hope you don’t think that you are through yet.”

Cindy turned towards her husband and saw his dick was rock hard, not having cum from the fucking.

Scott looked at her and said, “Clean my cock you slut. Get down there and lick your juices off my dick because I’m going to fuck your tight ass you little whore.”

Just hearing Scott say that he was going to fuck her ass sent a shiver through Cindy’s body. She loved having her ass played with, licked and fucked, but doing it in front of her daughter was just the dirty act she needed. Cindy crawled between Scott’s legs and began licking his cock, tasting her juices and cum that covered it.

“That’s it bitch, lick your juices off my cock. How do you taste baby?”

“God, I love the taste of my pussy juices and when it comes off you dick it’s even better.”

Cindy finished cleaning Scott’s dick and got on her hands and knees facing the door. She couldn’t see Ashley but knew she was standing only feet from her. Scott got behind his wife and spread her ass cheeks and bent down and ran his tongue up and down her ass. He then licked circles around her swollen little asshole and Cindy let out a moan of pleasure.

“You want my cock in your ass? You want me to fuck your ass until it hurts?”

“God yes. Fuck my slutty ass and make me cum. Fuck my ass like the whore that I am.”

With that, Scott lined the head of his cock up to the entrance of Cindy’s ass and pushed just the head in. After waiting a few seconds he drove the rest of his dick deep into his wife’s ass until all 7 inched were buried inside her asshole.

“How does that feel? Do you like having my dick inside you asshole?”

“God yes. Please fuck my ass baby, I want it, I need it.”

Scott grabbed onto to Cindy’s hips and began thrusting in and out of his wife’s ass. He fucked her with long hard strokes, forceful, not being gentle and Cindy loved it. He slapped her ass, hard, and Cindy let out a cry.

“Yes, slap my ass baby. Spank my ass, I’m such a dirty naughty girl. Slap my ass hard while you fuck my asshole.”

Scott didn’t need any encouragement. He began slapping Cindy’s ass, alternating between cheeks. He spanked her hard and said, “That’s what you want you dirty whore. You like this, me slapping your ass?”

Cindy couldn’t speak, all she could do was moan. Scott continued to pound Cindy’s ass and spank her. Cindy was so close to cumming that she pushed her ass backwards to take as much of Scott’s cock in her ass as possible. And then Cindy let out a scream of pleasure, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. GOD YES YOU FUCKER, I’M CUMMING.”

Hearing this sent Scott over the edge, “I’m gonna cum you bitch. Your tight ass is going to make me cum. Where do you want it?”

All Cindy could get out was, “My mouth”

Scott pulled his dick out of Cindy’s ass and flipped her onto her back and straddled her face. He began jerking off inches from her mouth, “Open up slut, I’m gonna cum down your throat my little whore.”

Cindy was so exhausted that all she could do was lay there and open her mouth and wait for her present. Scott put the head of his cock in his wife’s mouth and jerked his hand up and down his shaft a few more times and let out a moan as he filled his wife’s mouth with his full load of hot cum, “Oh god baby, swallow ever drop my little cum slut.”

Cindy happily swallowed all of her husband’s cum. She took his cock and licked the last drop from the head of his dick and smiled at him. They both collapsed on the bed next to each other and didn’t say anything. They waited a couple of minutes and looked at the door and couldn’t see Ashley’s shadow anymore. Cindy was the first to speak, “oh my god that was amazing. I have never cum like that before.”

“You are so right. That was the nastiest, dirtiest sex we have ever had, I loved it.”

Cindy looked at her husband and said, “Knowing Ashley was watching and could see and hear how much of a slut I am made it wonderful.”

“I couldn’t agree with you more.” And Scott leaned down and kissed his wife on her lips. They both knew it was only a matter of days before they would be fucking Ashley and turning her into a slut just like her mother.

Published 
Written by clonjon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments