Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My favorite brother

"A brother and sister find love."

26
4 Comments 4
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words
My brother and I have always been close. We grew up in a small suburban town where you know everyone and everyone knows everything about everyone. Secrets are hardest to keep when you live here. It’s amazing how we’ve kept ours so long.

I’ll start off with telling you a little about me. My name is Carson, I’m 5ft. 3in., with super long, down to my butt, dark brown almost black hair. I have been a dancer all my life so I’m very flexible and in quite good shape. Now a little about my brother. Unlike me, who took more from my moms side, Ryan is 6ft. 1in. and all muscle. He was Mr. Jock in school and the type of guy the girls would kill for. He has longish shaggy blonde hair and Hollister model looks. My mom swears to god that he was born with a six pack, but her and my dad were hippies so she might have just been high.

I walked in to our well furnished living room. Probably to well furnished because at least once a day someone stubbed their toe on something in there. I dropped my brick of a backpack onto the couch and headed to the kitchen to get a drink. My brother walked through the patio doors all sweaty. He looked over at me and said “Hey sis.” He was barely, if even, 200 days older than me. Our parents bred like rabbits for a couple of years. One thing I forgot to mention was that we have four younger sisters and two younger brothers. Brooklyn who is also less than a year younger than me was currently on a 3 month field trip to Paris for her French class. After Ryan, Brooklyn, and I were born our parents apparently found a magical thing called a condom. There’s 6 years between Brooklyn and Marie. To clear up any confusion all my brothers and sisters are: Ryan-19, me-18, Brooklyn-17, Marie-11, Clara-9, the twins Josh and Zack-7, Joli-4, and Ashton-1. In all its 10 kids.

“What’s your plan for the day?” Ryan asked as he grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge. “Oh, nothing much, I’m just completely stoked that it’s summer vacation,” Today was my last day of High School and it was awesome. “It’s going to be nice having you around more often,” he said as he stepped a little closer than most brothers should. My DD breasts were lightly touching his chest. “Home home we’re home,” My mom chimed in a sing-song voice from the living room. Ryan quickly stepped away and scratched his head to make it look like he wasn’t just pressed against his sister’s chest. Soon enough 5 little kids came running in to greet us. Mom quickly handed me Joli so she could start dinner.

Dinner went bye like a flash. Soon we were getting the little kids in pj’s and sending them off to bed. Pretty soon it was just me, Ryan, Mom, Marie, and Clara. Since it was officially summer vacation mom was letting Marie and Clara stay up for as long as they wanted. They were both dead by midnight. Ryan and I carried them to bed and mom was soon to bed. Dad was on a business trip to Seattle for 2 weeks so mom got the master to herself. Even though there are 10 kids there’s only 5 bedrooms. Our parents really didn’t want kids and they are not about to sell this house, so Ryan, Brooklyn, and I share a room, but since she’s gone it’s a lot easier to live in there. Most 19 year old guys would hate to share a room with their sister’s, but I don’t think he really minds it. Once mom went to bed Ryan and I went up to our room and popped in a movie. We both sat on my bed with a bowl of popcorn and a big fluffy comforter.

“What are your plans for the summer,” Ryan asked after a while. “Umm, hanging by the pool, shopping…..” “fucking some random guy,” Ryan added in. “Hey I don’t go out and have random sex with guys. The only guy I’ve had sex with was Josh and that was once when I was 16.” “Your best friend Josh??!!? Since when do you like him?” “I don’t, we were both 16 and virgins and we wanted to see what it was all about.” Ryan just smiled. Pretty soon I was dead asleep.

I woke up still wrapped in the comforter and with Ryans arm wrapped around me. I snuggled closer to him and he said “Morning sunshine,” “Hey what time is it,” “Just after 9” I hopped out of bed and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed a bra and some panties, a tank top and some booty shorts. I walked to my bathroom to get dressed. I heard some grunting and heavy breathing coming from my parents bedroom which was connected to my bathroom. I cracked the door open just enough to see my mom in doggie position with my dads huge dick buried deep into her cunt. I very quickly got wet. I quickly stood up and almost ran to get my brother. “You have got to come see this,” “What is it?” Ryan said as he got up. “Come on,” I said as ran back to the door. Ryan quickly looked through the crack. By the hard-on quickly tenting in his pants he liked what he saw. We watched our mom get fucked for so long but never really did anything.

The next couple of days went by quickly with nothing really happened. One morning I got a call from Rick, Hottie Mc. Hotter Pants, he wanted to know if I would go to the movies with him on Friday. I said yes and as soon as I hung up the phone I started screaming. “What the hell is wrong with you?” Ryan said as he ran into the kitchen. “Sorry Rick just asked me to go out with him to the movies on Friday,” “Wha’d you say?” Ryan said genuinely disappointed. “Yes!” “Oh, ok,” “What’s wrong you look sad?” I said as I walked up and gave him a hug. “Oh, nothing…. I’m happy for you,”

I went shopping with mom on Thursday and found the cutest shirt to wear with some skinny jeans and wedge heels. Ryan seemed a little distant from me lately. Ever since the phone thing he hadn’t really talked to me. Rick came to pick me up at 6 p.m. “What movie we going to?” “Oh, well, I wasn’t really planning on taking you to the movies,” “Where are you taking me then?” “You’ll see,” He said as we drove off toward an industrial district part of town. He parked the car behind a building and leaned over to kiss me. I let him kiss me for awhile. After a bit he started to feel my tits. Soon he was trying to take my shirt off. “Rick, can you slow down,” I said as I pulled back. “Baby what’s the matter? Its ok nothings gonna happen,” He went back to trying to take my top off. “Stop it Rick!” I yelled as I pulled back. “Come on baby.” He was soon on top of me pushing me back further and still trying to take my top off. “No! Get off of me! I wanna go home!” I screamed as he continued to try and undress me. In the blink of an eye the driver seat door flung open and Rick was pulled out. I sat up with my shirt half off and hair messed up.

I looked out and Ryan had Rick by the collar yelling “Don’t you ever touch her again! You here me!” Ryan was yelling at him.

DanaVelez3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaVelez3

Ryan let him go and Rick hightailed it out of there. Ryan walked over and picked me up out of the car. I didn’t realize how scared I was till that moment. I burst out crying the second Ryan’s arms were around me. He climbed into his car, which was very well hidden behind a dumpster. He sat down in the drivers seat and pulled me into his lap. I sat crying in his lap the entire trip home. He carried me into the house and up the stairs. No one seemed to be home. He laid me down on my bed. He took my shoes and pants off and put the big comforter onto me. He curled up right next to me and held me. After several minutes of crying I finally stopped. “How did you find me?” was the first thing I could muster. “I followed you,” “Why?” “Because I didn’t trust him,” He said looking straight down at me. “Thank you so much. You are the best big brother a girl could have,” I looked straight into his eyes and realized something. I loved him, not just the brother sister love, but the true deep love. It now made sense why I never had a serious boyfriend or had sex with anyone really. I loved him. “I love you,” I said as I looked up at him. “I love you too,” He said with a smile. “No I love you, like love you love you,” I said as I leaned up to kiss him. We kissed slowly at first then passionately. I sat up and scooted myself into his lap. We sat and kissed for so long. He finally leaned back and said “Oh god Carson I love you so much,” “I love you too,” I said as I undid his shirt. “That’s why I didn’t like it when Rick called. He brags about all the girls he’s tricked into his backseat and I didn’t want one of them to be you,” “Thank you so much,” I leaned back and smiled at him. “Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked. He looked like if I wanted to stop he would, but there was too much lust in his eyes to make him seem serious. “No no, I don’t want to ever stop,” He smiled and leaned me back.

He slowly undid my jeans and kissed ever inch of skin he could. He had barely taken my jeans off and I was already about to cum. He came back up and took off my shirt. He sat there and stared at my chest. “What is there something wrong with my boobs?” He looked up and smiled “No their perfect,” He slowly reached back behind me and undid my bra. Once it was off he chucked it across the room. I smiled and laughed a bit, but that was quickly gone when he sucked my nipple into his mouth. I moaned very loud at that. He sucked my left nipple, while pinching the other one. He quickly switched his attention to the right one. I was in pure ecstasy. He sat up and I quickly took off his shirt and started working with his belt. I very quickly got his belt off and started pulling down his pants. His dick was already trying to get out of his boxer’s. I reached for his shorts but he pulled back. “No, not yet. I’m gonna make you feel good first,” He slowly took of my thong and chucked it across the room. He started kissing my inner thighs and slowly made his way to my soaking cunt. Once he got to my pussy he started sucking on my lips. He quickly stuck the tip of his tongue inside me and pulled it right back out. He was teasing me and it was working. I was writhing all over the bed just waiting for him to touch my clit. He sat up for a brief moment “You ready?” “Yes!” I screamed breathlessly. He immediately dove down and started sucking, biting, and licking my clit. I was in so much pleasure that I forgot which was up.

After what seem like seconds I felt the familiar tighten of my muscles “Oh GOD… I’m gonna cum,” “Come on, cum for me baby, come on,” I heard he say very muffled. Once he said that I started shaking so hard it was like the bed was electric. My mind went all swimmy and I couldn’t find a coherent thought. After my orgasm subsided Ryan crawled up the bed and gave me a big kiss. I could taste my juices on his face. We sat there for a moment waiting for me to have an actual coherent thought.

“I’m ready,” I said after a few minutes. “Are you sure?” This time when he asked he had that big brother protector look on his face. “Yes!” I almost screamed at him. He stood up and I quickly took his boxers off. His very hard 7 ½ in. cock spring out to greet me. What surprised me most was that he was so thick. He was thicker than my wrist. “That’s why I asked,” He said catching on to why I just sat staring. “It’s not that big,” I said just before I wrapped my mouth around it and almost swallowed the whole thing. When I was really young I figured out that I didn’t have a very strong gag reflex, so ever since I was little I like to try and swallow things whole. Now that I’m 18 I bought two jumbo sized dildos and have practiced on them. The only reason I was surprised was because I didn’t think real guys dicks got that big. “Oh….. god…. Carson,” he said between breaths. I sat and deep throated him for a minute. I would like the underside all the way up and then suck the head. “Carson….. oh god sweety…. stop or I’ me gonna cum,” I quickly shoved him down my throat and swallowed hard twice. “Oh shit,” at that second Ryan came and he came hard. I felt at least 8 ropes hit my throat. After he was done cumming he laid me back down onto the bed. “Oh god Carson, that was the hardest I’ve ever cum in my life,” “I was just returning the favor,” I said with a smile. He smiled back. I felt his dick swelling again against my side. I turned over to him and said “Fuck me,” He got up off the bed all smiley and got between my spread legs. He rubbed his already very hard dick up an down my slit. I felt his head start to press against my opening. Even though I had two huge dildos I had never used one in my pussy. I had a very small vibrator for down there. He slowly slid the head inside. I could feel the pain as he kept going. “Oh my god Carson you’re so tight!” he nearly screamed as he slid further into me. After a good 2 minutes he finally had his entire dick inside me. He slowly started to slid in and out of me.

After my pussy walls adjusted to the huge intruder he started to go faster. Pretty soon the bed was shaking and creaking so loud the neighbors could probably hear. “Oh my god baby you’re so tight,” I was moaning so loud that it sounded like a dieing elephant. I came and just kept coming in waves. “I’m coming again, are you on something?” I was so out of it his words just passed right through me “Carson are on anything!” He screamed at me. “Yes, yes, yes oh god yes just come in me,” The second the words left my mouth he came in me. “Yes baby, oh yes yes,” Ryan said as he came down from cloud nine. We both collapsed onto my bed. “That was the most fun I have ever had,” I said after a few minutes. “Me to sweetheart,” He said as he. “Hey by the way where is everyone?” I asked suddenly realizing that there should be other people in this house. “They all went to dinner with the Kent’s after you left. We’ll be alone for,” he looked over at my alarm clock, “oh, 2 hours, 3 maybe,” I smiled and cuddled up to my big brother, and new lover. The last thing I remember was him whispering “I love you,” as I drifted into a very blissful sleep.
Published 
Written by sexylittlegirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments