Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My favourite fantasy pt 5

"last installment of my fantasy"

1
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My Best Fantasy pt 5

Final installment, honest…..

I watched Sarah’s sweet sexy ass sway its way back to the party, I headed for the bathroom to take a quick shower, I passed the other bedroom and things were still in full swing.

I pushed the bathroom door behind me as I walked in, the door did not shut it was left ajar.

I opened the shower cubicle and stepped in, the water felt so refreshing, I reached for the shower gel and lathered up my body, I was still tingling with excitement, I rinsed of the foam and stepped back out of the shower, as I looked out I saw a woman on the loo and a guy in the door way,

“Sorry” said the woman but I was desperate “hope you don’t mind”

“Not at all” I said “needs must and all that” was my response, by this time now I was feeling very confident and carefree

The man in the door way said “we was actually discussing joining you in the shower as we watched you, to help foam you up” he chuckled

“Might have been a tight squeeze” I replied

“Mmm just like your ass I heard” again he giggled

I blushed and smiled at him, the woman rose from the toilet, stood by the sink and washed her neatly trimmed pussy, took hold of the end of the towel I was using and dried herself.

“Aww you have made him go all red now” she said as she stroked my cheeks, I felt my cock twitch, “anyway your only jealous as no-one has fucked your ass yet tonight”

“the night is not over yet” he winked

She looked at me kissed me on the cheek and said thank you as she did so she rubbed at my cock through the towel I was still clutching. Well my cock was hard by now and she gave it a squeeze.

“MMM” she said, “are you sure you’ve cleaned him properly” without any time to answer she had dropped to her knees tugged the towel away and was sucking on my swollen cock.

The guy moved closer and was stroking his cock, it looked about the same size as mine and was also smooth shaven, as he moved next to me he placed a hand on my ass cheek and I took his cock in my hand, slowly stroking back n forth, it felt so nice he was uncut and the extra skin in my hand seemed to help with the masturbating.

The woman was groaning and sucking like a she demon, the guy was trying to finger my ass, I was just lost in the moment when I heard her say, “right you lean over the sink” the guy did so and she got behind him and began licking his asshole and stroking his balls between his legs.

I stood watching and stroking my cock, she turned her head took me in her mouth again and then slid a finger in the guys ass, “mmm wow that’s so nice” he said

She was working her finger in and out of his ass at the same pace that she was sucking my cock in and out of her mouth; I could feel her tongue rubbing against the underside of my well used cock.

She pulled back holding my cock in her hand and pulled me towards this guys ass and guided me into his entrance, he shuddered as I pushed gently towards him.

“Go on give him what his been waiting for all evening will you” she whispered

I pushed into him as he pushed back to meet me, he felt quite tight and I actually wondered if it was his 1 st time too, then I felt myself break past that strong muscled ring which gripped onto my shaft like a python on its prey.

He let out a huge sigh and said “Oh fuck yeah, bury that pole as deep as you can in my ass, I want to feel your balls slap mine”

I looked over his shoulder into the mirror I could see a look of pure enjoyment on his face, I began building up a steady rhythm, his ass holding as tight as it could onto my cock as if it was not going to let me escape until it had received its reward.

Long slow withdrawal strokes followed by a quick deep penetrating stroke in, he seemed to like this as he was moaning quite load now and pushing back with every thrust, the woman was sitting on the toilet fingering herself as she watched us.

We had been fucking for about 5 or 6 minutes when I felt I was going to cum, he must have sensed it as well as he seemed to clench his ass even tighter onto me, the woman was close to cumin aswell as she was panting quite heavily.

It was to much for me now and I blew my load deep into his ass my arms under his reaching up onto his shoulders pulling myself deeper into him, I felt my cock pulse time and time again as wave after wave of my cum left my cock into this guys ass.

I lay my head on his shoulder as my orgasm subsided, looking at the woman who was licking her fingers, and the guy said “My god that was satisfying”

“glad you liked it” I said, “I know I did”

“so did I” said the woman as she got up and left the bathroom

“better let you go catch your wife up” I said to the guy

“she’s not my wife, I don’t know who she is” he said

We looked at each other and laughed.

I made my way back downstairs to the kitchen had a drink and walked back into the conservatory.

“right your turn” said a voice as I was taken by the hand and led to the massage table in the middle of the room.

I was blindfolded and then laid down on my stomach, I felt someone pushing a cushion under me to raise my butt.

“now just relax, enjoy the pleasure, I promise nothing bad will happen and all you have to do to stop everything is say so ok?”

“yeah” excitement raced through my body, not even knowing what was to happen.

I started to feel hands all over my nakedness, no idea how many people was actually touching me, kissing me.

I felt a warm wet tongue run up along my shaven butt crack, as another hand took hold of my balls, a cock was nudging my lips, without hesitation I opened my mouth and took the cock in, my head was held gently as the cock began to fuck my mouth, I was dribbling like a dental patient.

I could now feel a cock pushing into my ass and strong hands putting some weight down on my ass cheeks, slowly but surely the cock went into my ass, it was still a bit uncomfortable but the pleasure far out weighed the pain, deeper and deeper went the cock till I could just about feel it in my stomach.

Suddenly without any warning the cock in my mouth erupted and I gagged on a large amount of hot salty sperm, I swallowed as much as I could but some dribbled from my mouth onto the floor, before I could regain myself another cock was at my mouth and again I took this in as I got head fucked again.

The guy in my ass was fucking me at a nice deep pace, squeezing my ass as he did, then he pulled out and I felt hot liquid hit the middle of my back, I knew he had just cum over me, again before I could think, another cock was pushing into my used ass, a little smaller this time but nice all the same.

In my head I had an image of a circle of guys around the table and waiting for a turn to use me in what ever way was available at their turn and this turned me on even more, I my cock was so hard under me, that I began to rock back and forth effectively fucking the cushion I was laying on.

I’ve now swallowed cum from 5 cocks and my ass filled by 4 and another 2 that fucked my ass cum over my body, when I felt something very different pushing into my ass, a roar went up from the room, “go-on Sarah” went the chant, I was about to be fucked by the hostess using a strap-on,

She pushed into me and said “well why should all you get guys get the fun there are women here too”

As she spoke I could smell the unmistakeable musk of pussy in front of my nose, I let out my tongue and was greeted by a smooth wet mound that pushed towards my face, and my tongue began lapping like a cat, so sweet with an after taste of cum.

I must have been fucked by 3 women with strap-ons when I was then flipped over onto my back, Sarah climbed on top of me and sat down on my cock, she removed my blindfold and asked if I was having fun.

“Too right” I grinned like a child at Christmas

As I watched her move on my cock I could see her brother move behind her and he buried his cock deep into her ass with a vigorous thrust that dismounted her off my cock, “steady on Bro” she said

I could feel his cock through the wall of her pussy, this and her riding me in such an experienced way had me cumin in no time, she continued to fuck me even as I was going flaccid, her brother still fucking her hard in the ass, she pulled hard on my nipples as she reached her climax, he was cumin too I could tell.

“Mmm thanks sis” he said as he pulled out with a noisy slop and slapped her ass hard.

“That’s going to sting” I said

“I’m used to it from him, honey” she replied and climbed off me

I looked around and there was still guys wanking around me and as Sarah moved back they moved in and several of them shot cum over me, I was covered from face to knees, I then saw the Host approach me and position himself between my legs and slide his cock rather easily into my cum soaked ass, he fucked me for about 4 minutes then shot his load deep into my pulsing ass.

He pulled out stood back and smiled, “well I hope you will be back to more of our parties you have fitted in very well indeed in more ways than one” He was grinning

I regained my senses, got off the bed staggered upstairs to the bathroom for another shower, cum was everywhere, in my hair, over my face, all over my chest, stomach and running down my legs.

I managed to find my clothes got dressed and made my way to the front door.

The host and Hostess was say farewell to people as they was leaving, as I got to the door Sarah kissed me full on the lips, and said “you will have to come to one of our very very special parties” she winked as did her hubby.

“Thank you, for a truly amazing time, and yes I will gladly come to anything you arrange”

With that I left, travelling home I could not stop reliving the events that had unfolded they was in no set order just flashes all mixed up, but one thing is for sure, I now know I love COCK not as much as pussy but at least now I know.

Please leave comments good or bad, it is the only way I will know if I have improved, thank you all that have read all 5 parts, x

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments