Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fiance' - a Sex Surrogate

"Would you marry a man who wants to continue his sexual relationship with his stepmother?"

6
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words
My fiancé, Randy, had been a sex surrogate to his stepmother for his father who was away on work most of the time. He wanted to continue his sexual relationship with her after we married. He contended that their physical relationship was central to both his and his stepmother’s identities. This made me pause in accepting his marriage proposal but I did. This story is about our meeting to sort this out. Our solution may help others if they find themselves in a similar predicament.

I, Kimberly, will tell the story that Randy shared with me. I shall describe myself since you will see early in the story what my “competition”- his stepmother looks like. Since Randy is going to describe Margarita by comparing her to a movie star I will say that, myself, I look like Audrey Hepburn, the late actress, tall and on the thin side. So then here is our story told from Randy’s perspective.

The story.

In order for my father to marry my mother he had to offer me as a sex surrogate since he was gone overseas most of the time in his work. This might be startling to the average person on first hearing but it is a fact. Sadly he died in a car crash in the country of Qatar last year. I would have been even more depressed about this but my sexual relationship with his wife, Margarita, my stepmother, was solid by then.

It was at my father’s funeral, where I met Kimberly, the daughter of one of my father’s friends. Soon after that meeting I asked her for a date and it was not long before we were in love. Even though I was still grieving over the loss of my father I still had enough emotion of love that I asked her to marry me.

I felt I had to be honest and I told Kimberly about my intimate relationship with my stepmother, Margie, which was short for Margarita. I explained that the relationship arose out of a practical solution which my dad worked out to sexually satisfy his wife (my stepmother) when he was gone. Now I admitted that both of us were very reluctant to terminate it. I asked Kimberly to meet with Margie. I told Kimberly that I truly loved her and do not see myself ever wanting to marry anyone except her. However, she needs to understand that Margie and my lives were so entwined physically that we feel we would lose too much of who we are if we split. We were and still are both very highly charged sexual beings. Kimberly, as expected, was shocked about this side of my life but she was willing to meet with us both before making a decision.

At an up-scale East Coast restaurant. Smooth quiet Jazz featuring Coltrane’s saxophone is playing in the background

My stepmother, Margie, and I (Randy) are sitting at a table in a classy East Coast restaurant. She is on my right. She is a beautiful Hispanic-American woman who is wearing a blue deep V-neck club dress with cross- over straps and open sleeves. The cleavage exposes most of her dark melon-size breasts. She looks very similar to Selma Hayek, the actress.

I am wearing a plain light yellow dress shirt with open collar and gray slacks. My fingers are tapping the table since I am anxious which I am sure the reader can understand. My fiancée Kimberly walks into the restaurant and spots me sitting with the Margie. I rise and greet her and seat her on my left. She is wearing an Ashanti ivory-colored open-neck top. Some bare midriff shows above designer tight jeans. Kimberly’s shirt partially exhibiting orange-size breasts are nothing compared to Margie’s.

Margie smiles and offers her hand across me so I lean back, “I have been so much looking forward to meeting you, Kimberly.”

“I too have been looking forward to meeting you, Mrs. Richards. (Margarita Richards is my stepmother’s name which is of course the same as my last name.). Randy has told me a lot about you. But please call me ‘Kim,’ since I think we are going to be close friends for a long time - at least I hope so.” She smiles and the women shake.

Margie responds, “It’s just Margie, Kim. It is a pleasure getting to meet you.”

I ask the two, “Should we eat first and then chat afterwards or just go with drinks now and start our chat? You ladies are in charge for the evening.” It goes without saying that this is a delicate and important time for these two women to decide if they can share the same man, namely me.

They elect to go with the drinks and then talk business. I signal for the waitress who arrives and we all order the special, Golden Margaritas.

Margie asks, “Kim, Randy tells me that he told you how I took his virginity - so you are ahead of me. How about balancing the exposure? “

Kimberly is not fazed by the bluntness of the question because Randy warned her Margie was direct. Besides, Margie has a point.

“Glad to, but let’s wait for the drinks.” We study menu and make small talk until the Margaritas arrive.

The waitress arrives with our drinks, just the way I like them – a huge bowl glasses with a salted rims. We order our main courses. The women select seared scallops in a tarragon white wine sauce and I order a large steak, medium rare.

Kim points out, “Randy, I read recently that a large meal in your stomach draws the blood to digest it instead of going into an erection.”

The waitress’ eyes pop out. I say to her, “In that case, ma’am, I would like a petite filet mignon, instead. Thank you.” The waitress turns with a smile.

The drinks soon lubricate the conversation.

“So you want me to tell you how my cherry was popped?” Kimberly asks. A woman who is with a young female, probably her daughter, at the next table perks up her ears at this statement and leans back in her chair towards us.

“Fair enough. I was in a swimming class at Xavier Catholic High School here. Sister Edwina, the teacher, was holding me up in the pool showing me how to do the American Crawl. She had long narrow fingers which had long finger nails which were unusual for a nun because it was considered too worldly. I remember wearing a hideous one - piece bathing suit that had our school name on it. It was a little big for me and it sure was ugly.”

“I was prone on top of the water. Sister was supporting me with her left hand on my pubic one and her right was resting on one of my thighs. All of a sudden with the right had she jabbed two fingers with their sharp nails deep into my slit until they pierced my hymen. I knew it was coming but I still jumped at the sharp pain. It really hurt but the pain was gone in a couple of minutes.”

“Some of the girls who were next to me thought I was a poor swimming student but the older ones knew what was happening. Sister Edwina was not only the swim teacher but the school swim coach too. All the girls who wanted to be on the swim team had to go through this ritual with Sister. It was a kind of ‘coming of age’ event for us. Behind her back, we called her ‘Sister Edwina Scissorshands.’ I think she is still the coach at the school. Incidentally, I never did make the swim team.”

Margie replies, “That was an unrequited sacrifice.”

“Yeah, and I think it delayed me from appreciating the pleasures of Lesbianism.”

The upper crust mother at the next table who was eavesdropping caught herself before her chair tipped completely over.

Kimberly answers, “We did not care. We thought it was intriguing besides we would rather lose our cherry this way than risk embarrassment with a guy later on. It was just a rite of passage.”

Kimberly then got down to business, “Mrs. Richards.”

“’Margie’, please.”

“Sorry. Margie, I appreciate that Randy told me that you two have a very special relationship.”

“Yes, Randy and I agreed we need to be open and honest with you, and if possible, to continue our physical relationship with each other. As he told you, his father was not at home most of the time due to the nature of his employment. And, as a relatively young woman, I had certain needs. Now I…I”

My fiancée (Kimberly) interjects, “Margie, don’t cry - please don’t. I can understand the difficulty. I am very sexual myself so I am sympathetic to your …or should I say – our predicament. You were still a young woman and I realize your expectation was a reasonable one. If you could not be accommodated, there was no way you would marry Don, his father. I’d feel the same way if my sex partner was not available.”

As Kim converses I note she leans over to give Margie and me a better view of her cleavage. She wants to accent her own assets to sell herself in negotiating this new relationship.

Kimberly turns to me, “Randy, I know this is a little awkward for you but I think Margie and I can answer the question of compatibility in just a few minutes if we have some privacy.”

“Listen, ladies, I will gladly step outside and let you have your chat.”

“No, Honey, why don’t you stay here and pay the bill. Margie and I just need to visit the ladies’ room for a bit of a chat, don’t we Margie?’

“Yes, I am sure we can. But before we go I have I have a little quiz for our man- of- the- evening. Randy, do you see that young female with the glasses at the next table sitting across from her mother who has been listening in to our conversation.”

I answered, “Yes.

MiaFisher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaFisher

What about her?”

“I want to see how observant men are. What can you tell us about Ms. ‘Plain Jane?’ I think we can agree they are a mother-daughter.”

“Okay. You’re on. What’s your question?"

Kimberly says, “Her tits?”“

I answer, “’B’ cup and should grow into ‘C’ cup. Puffy nipples.” I noted her first thing when I came in and saw the girl at the table who had a kind of a trainer bra on.

“Correct.”

“Next, how old do think Plain Jane is?"

“She looks young but she is 16. I know that because she was driving the white Mercedes car right in front of us when we drove in here and her mother was obviously giving her instruction. You can’t get your driver’s permit in this state unless you are 16. So she has to be 16. What else would you like to know, Madame?”

“Not bad,” Kimberly admits. “Do you think she would let you fuck her?”

Laughing, I ask, “How am I supposed to know? She looks pretty innocent.”

“Well, darling, here is a way to find out. My bet is she wants it because I have seen the way she has been looking at you since we got here. Drop your fork and your will find out.”

“Drop my fork? What? Okay.” I dropped my fork. Nothing happened.

Kimberly says, “Pick it up.”

I deferred, “That is not proper etiquette. It’s on the floor. The waitress will pick it up.”

Kimberly repeats, “Pick it up.”

I shrugged, and bend over and reach for the fork. I happen to look under the other table and there is just enough light to see the girl’s legs spread revealing a bare shaved pussy with for her age - surprising protruding labia. I can see a short Tampon string dangling from it. I stare for a few extra seconds then I retrieve the fork. I rise with fork in hand and give a Cheshire- cat smile to Kimberly.

“I thought so,” she says. “Randy, baby, why don’t you go over and commend the girl’s driving to the mother and slip the girl your cell phone number. In the meantime, Margie and I will make that visit to the ladies’ room. Do you think you can handle that?” I nod.

Margie picks up her Gucci black leather purse, and follows Kimberly to the lady’s room.

I go over to the adjacent table and follow Margie’s instructions. The girl’s mother is reserved after listening to the sex chat at our table for the last half hour. When I commend her helping her daughter to learn to drive her demeanor changes and she gives me a big smile and accepts my hand. Then I turn to mom’s slutty daughter, smile, offer my hand and palm her my cell phone number. Without taking her eyes off me she moves it to her other hand under the table.

I return to my seat pleased with the subterfuge but have anxiety about my two women in the rest room. They have to decide whether to accept sharing one cock, mine, for the rest of their lives – or, I should say at least one cock in their household since we will, of course, have an open marriage. To say I am nervous is an understatement. I love the two women in different ways – one who I am bound to totally sexually and the other one I have fallen in love with.

The ladies’ rest room is vacant when the women walk in. They go to the gold-trimmed porcelain sink and each gets out red lipstick and standing side- by- side they apply it, use some tissue and pucker. No words are spoken. They both wash and dry their hands.

Kimberly walks to the farthest stall - the handicapped one which is the largest. Margie follows and closes the door and trips the latch. She puts her hands on her top of her light weight dress and slowly removes the straps on her shoulders keeping her eyes on the other woman. She places it a hook of the side of the door. She then turns around to let Kimberly unsnap her sheer half bra. Margie thrusts her full tan breasts and pivots back. She puts her fingers into the elastic and pushes down her skimpy Dacron panty to just below her knees. Both women stare at each other’s eyes and all remains quiet.

Kimberly feels the moisture in her own panties resulting from being inches away from the gorgeous Hispanic body.

She pulls off a lot off the tissue roll and places it on the floor and then goes down on to her knees. She rivets her eyes on the most attractive site - a woman’s shaved pussy. She puts her two fingers into her mouth to rewet them after having just toweled them dry in the sink. She keeps her eyes on her target which just a few inches away from her mouth.

“Mmmm,” Margie breaks the silence.

Kim takes her fist and pries the woman’s legs. The pressure forces the woman to bend down a few inches and her legs separate. With two fingers Kim separates the Hispanic’s brown labia. She then slowly inserts the tips of the fingers. A loud and long, “Mmmmmmmm!” fills the room.

Just then there is the sound of doors opening and a voice is heard, “Mom, I think there is someone in here.”

“I think you’re right, Suzie.” The door slams and silence returns.

Kimberly’s fingers resume their movement with the tips sliding slowly but easily into a moist vagina. Margie bends down further until her tight Dacron stretching her own panties. The fingers stop their penetration into the wet passage when her open thumb hits the hilt.

With her two fingers buried in the vagina she continues to look up at her partner’s eyes. She feels her own juice beginning to stream down between her own legs.

She then slowly withdraws her fingers. Her face turns toward the Hispanic’s vulva. She puckers her red lips and kisses the clitoris that is extended beyond the hood. The woman’s body jumps from the electric sensation. The tip of Kimberly’s tongue dips and scoops up a little of the juice. She then lifts a knee and slowly stands. She moves to mouth each aureole and then kisses her partner on each brown nipple and bites them softly. She then kisses her mouth and nibbles softly her lower lip.

Her partner offers her own tongue. Margie then attempts to deep throat Kimberly but Kimberly draws back realizing the bonding act must be completed because they cannot forget the man back at the table.

Margie smiles at her partner then reaches for her own clothes and begins dressing. She turns around so her Kimberly can snap the bra. She turns once more when she is fully dressed to have Kim check her for neatness. Kim’s hand reaches toward Margie’s tit but the hand only removes a piece of lint. Kim smiles.

Kimberly then lifts the latch on the stall door...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Manny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors