Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Meeting of my Sexy Cousin...

"It's a work of fiction. Stick with me it's my 1st story!"

8
2 Comments 2
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I remember the first time I met her, she was only 17 years old, and I was 25. I was shocked to even find out I had an attractive female half cousin but, after the small talk I knew for a fact this was my type of gal!

Let me explain a little about me, I am 6'2, 275 lbs, with good muscle definition, brown hair, and brown/green eyes, and have always been athletic. Heather (my half cousin) was in my home town with my uncle for a softball tournament, and I am a sucker for a gal that can smack some balls! She is 5'8 a thin (but not too thin) 152 lbs, 36-C breasts, muscular legs, thick ass, long flowing auburn hair, and sexy green eyes.

Right off the bat I noticed that this sexy little 17 year old was very happy with what she was looking at, she couldn't take her eyes off of me. As she scanned me up and down she finally looks me in the eyes, starting to turn red she turns her head, her face was only red until she caught me checking her out from her legs up to her breasts. Heather finally opens up a conversation.

"It's great to finally meet you, my dad always talked about how you were his favorite nephew and how you coached baseball and helped with the school softball team."

Of course I was thinking to myself, how the fuck do I respond? She knows so much about me because of my god father (my uncle), yet I didn't even know she existed. So all I could stammer out was, 'Yea I have a little experience with coaching gals why, do you need some pointers?"

Which by this time I am sweating bullets hoping no one notices.

At this time, my uncle leaves the room and goes to get his stuff unpacked in the guest room. This left Heather and I alone in the entry way to try and catch up on the years before we had met. She threw me off guard as she walks by.

Turning her back to me while walking she rubs her ass against my crotch saying, "I am always up for a good pointer, and I don't just mean about softball."

I couldn't help but drop my jaw while watching this sexy little slut, yea the word slut sounded about right. She went into the living room, told me to pick up my jaw and asked me to sit next to her. At this time my uncle hollers out to us, saying he is beat from the flight and was going to take a nap.

My cousin decided this would be a great time to tease, talking about how hot it was in this humid Kansas heat, removing her top shirt and sitting there in her tight bra that lifted her perky tits up and pushed them together leaving a great view of her cleavage. At this time it was too late, she looked down and noticed my 8.5 inch cock poking out of my shorts since I don't wear underwear and my shorts were loose, my dick was either going down my leg or up out of the top of my shorts. Down the leg was a bit more comfortable at the time.

I look at Heather and tell her, "If you weren't my cousin I would have some major fun with you."

She responded by removing her bra saying, "You know we are only half cousins so it's not really all that bad.

At this point I told her, "It was time for me to take a nice nap," and then said, "You should get rest also before the jet lag catches up to you, and you have a huge game tomorrow night!"

"AHHHH you're no fun Cousin Kevy, but I guess I will just have to work harder!"

At this point she puts her bra, and shirt back on and starts heading out of the living room towards the sun room where her air mattress is set up, as she walks by she grabs the head of my dick saying, "This will be mine, before I head back to Colorado!"

I couldn't handle it, so I went into my bedroom with my erection, get on my computer and start reading some good incest stories on to make sure while I masturbate my mind is off my cousin and on someone else's story! I lube up my hand and start slowly stroking my solid steel at this point, raging hard on! At some point my sexy little cousin decided to sneak the door open. And she finds a great way to black mail me. I hear a snap that sounded like a picture being taken, I look over and see my door is cracked open....

FUCK!!!! That was all I could think of in my mind, and in my haste I wash my hands in the master bedroom attached bathroom, shut my door and take a nap. While I slept I had a nice dream of Heather deep throating my cock, gagging, and spitting on it giving me one of the best hand jobs I have ever had. The dream didn't last long. Click Click Click....

"Heather what the fuck are you doing on my damn computer?" and than I see what the click click click was, she was scrolling down reading the sex story from Lush that I had started reading earlier, talking about two cousins who have their first experience together.

"So you just met me, and you already have fantasies about me huh?"

Once again I was nearly speechless, it took me a few minutes to get the words out.

"Damn it babe you are sexy, I already told you that if we weren't related I would already have my long hard cock down your throat."

As she turns around in my large leather computer chair I notice she is butt naked, completely shaved pussy, legs spread wide open, and dripping wet onto said leather chair. I cannot help but notice that she is very mature looking for her age. Beings I sleep under just a light sheet, my cock started pitching a tent immediately. Of course she noticed it, all she had done since being here is look at my body, and my large fat cock.

"Look," she says, "dad sleeps for hours, even for just a nap. If you want that cock in my mouth why don't you put it there."

I didn't even have time to answer as my sexy little cousin came over to my bed and starts stroking my cock through the sheet, and she is good at it, this obviously is not her first rodeo.

"Damn babe, where the fuck did you learn to stroke a cock like that? I should have known with how slutty you act that this isn't your first time!"

She looks at me with a smile.

"Oh so you're not going to fight me huh? Is that because, I am good or do you just like taking advantage of young sexy little sluts?"

I wanted to answer but, at this time she throws the sheet to the side and with her left hand at the base of my shaft she smacks herself in the face with my fat cock head and then she starts putting it in her mouth.

Abbie_Collins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbie_Collins

Just the head at first going very slow not moving her hand at all, obviously this bitch is teasing me.

She removes her mouth.

"How do you like that Kevy? Is your slutty little cuz more than you can handle?"

She continues by telling me, "This has to be the biggest, fattest cock I have ever had in my hand or mouth, it's so heavy!"

After that she bends back down, puts my cock back in her mouth but, this time as she starts slowly licking the head I take the back of her head and shove my cock to the back of her throat, making the little whore choke, gag, and cough. I make her spit on it, lifting her head up.

That must have been the motivation she needed, because, my cock got soaked with her spit and got one hell of a hand job. One of the best hand jobs I had ever had, but, it was my turn to do some work on her. I pull her up and start kissing her, I told her.

" Even being as young as you are, you're by far one of the sexiest women that I've ever met."

I grabbed her under her arm pits pull her up over my mouth and before I could even get to licking her pussy starts dripping down my throat, she hadn't even came yet so all I can think is that this bitch is going to be wetter than the great lakes after she starts to cum!

Slowly licking her clit, she starts panting and lets out a loud gasp as I make her cum, and boy was I right... She squirted all over, my face, my hair, pillows, and sheets which were completely covered in her pussy juice! With her juices squirting every where, I slide her down my body and start biting and licking on her nipples, teasing can go both ways so it was my turn. Holding her with her tits in my mouth, she was squirming down doing whatever she could to get my cock to stretch out her insides! She begs and pleads.

"Please put your cock in me, I need that fat cock inside of me, I haven't had a cock that size, and the boys at school are tiny just a little over half the size of yours, not nearly as fat, if you stick your cock in me now you can cum wherever you want!"

That was all I needed, I take her tit out of my mouth and lead her body down to right over my cock. Putting my fat head at the entrance of her twat all I can hear her say is, "please Kevy, please fuck me, I need that cock so bad, please shove it as deep as you can!"

Grabbing her hips I slam her down on my cock, slamming my body up at the same time feeling that I had hit her cervix,she lets out a low growl, and as I slowly pull out her second orgasm hits her, and being she squirts her orgasm squeezes me out, and she sprays her female load all over me. Before she can finish I shove my fat dick in her, and start slamming up into her, within two minutes she was having another orgasm. The squirt in that third orgasm was nothing compared to her first two, so I could tell she was hitting the wall and she confirms that with the body convulsions and by saying, "I can't take much more, I have never been able to cum more than once during sex, if even at all!"

I looked into her eyes.

"If you can't handle it you shouldn't have dealt with an older man, roll that big ass over and get in front of me, cause I am going to pound that pussy from behind!"

She didn't need told twice, she was off my dick even though she was moving slow because, the convulsions she flips over spreads her legs open and invites me into her cunt. Heather than surprised me.

"I can hang, take as long as you need, but you have to fucking slam my cunt as hard as you can."

Just as she finished I slammed balls deep into her, I knew at this angle it was going to get me so dip inside of her that it was going to hurt her a bit, she said ouch a few times, before the pleasure took over. I am pounding away, and next thing I know I feel her hand reach back and she starts fondling my balls while I slam into her.

I whispered, "That's it I am going to cum, I'm so damn close," something about that must have given her the final push to give her one last orgasm, it was just a slight squirt but, the milking of my cock started pushing me over the edge.

I tell her, "Hurry up and turn the fuck over this load is going all over your fucking face."

Immediately after she turns over I have about five long streams of cum splash across her face, covering both of her eyes, on her forehead, on her nose, and the last squirt in her mouth. Next thing I know she is taking her finger and scrapping all the cum into her mouth. Looking up at me she opens her mouth shows me all the cum, and swallows every drop she could get into her mouth down her throat.

Looking at the clock I noticed more than an hour had passed and her dad would probably be up soon, so I told her, "Get dressed and get the fuck out of my room."

After I said that, I looked her in the face and said, "I love you, I am so glad to find out I have such a sexy cousin. Now get dressed before we get caught. Oh and next time, we make love."

Heather looked at me with a big smile on her face and said, "Next time, you mean we get to do this again? I love you too and cannot wait to make love to you!"

As she finished cleaning up, she blew me a kiss and walked out of my room.

"God I can't wait to be back inside of her." I whisper to myself.

Which ended up happening a little sooner than I thought (but that's a story for another time)!




Published 
Written by dobz4porn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments