Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first time with Jazz

"My beautiful sister"

4
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

When I awoke, after about an hour, Jazz was still laying beside me, her arms flung over my chest more or less gripping me so that I couldn’t get away. She herself had drifted of and I I gazed at her I realised actually how beautiful she was. I moved her arm from over me and slid out of the bed, I needed to shower. I spent a good long time in the shower, soaping my cock, which was always fun. I dried myself and with a towel around my waist went back to my room. Still there but now awake and sitting up was Jazz. Her eyes went straight from looking into mine to my crotch. I was still semi hard from the soaping and my cock was making a bulge in the towel. Now Jazz may be 16 but to me she had the innocence of a 12 year old (are there many 12 year olds that are still innocent?). Now how do I approach her on what had happened without frightening her? I asked myself. Or should I just be brazen? To hell with it nothing ventured nothing gained! “You certainly have had a good view of me and my performance with Beckie, how about returning the favour? I asked. She looked back into my eyes and with a quizzical stare replied, “What do you mean?”. “I mean you’ve seen me naked how about letting me see you naked” I replied. Jazz did look frightened so I backed off “You don’t have to Jazz I just thought you may want to get a little closer to your big bro’”. Reluctantly and slowly Jazz got out of bed, stood next to the bed, ramrod straight, and then started to remove her clothing. Hell even though she didn’t mean to (could she?) the strip was as hot as I’ve ever seen, she slowly but deliberately stripped down to her panties and bra, then reaching around her back she looked me straight in the eye and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Again she looked me straight in the eye as she hooked her thumbs into her panties.



“You don’t have to” I said, now feeling like a complete bastard to this lovely little half Asian vision of beauty. “But you will not like me like you do the other girls if I don’t and I want   to do anything that will make you like me” Jazz said. “Anything” I thought to myself, all sorts of visions and possibilities raced around my mind. “I’ll still like you” I said but with a steeley glint in her eye, with her thumbs still hooked into her panties, she slowly pushed them down, revealing a triangle of jet black pubic hair that was so neat and trim the base of the “V” stopping at the top of her slit, from where I could see, below that was smooth naked flesh. She stood back up her arms down by her side almost standing to attention. “We had to do this at boarding school once a week for inspection” she said in a quiet voice, the nuns made sure we were always clean and tidy down there” she said. Obviously she was used to being strictly obedient so I tried something. “OPEN YOUR LEGS” I said in a commanding voice. Without thinking Jazz suddenly sprang her ankles apart. Even she was amazed at how she had automatically reacted without thinking. Now here was a dilemma , did I pretend to be domineering and treat Jazz as a submissive or did I treat her gently and with respect? Now I had never played the “master-slave” routine so why not? “Jazz.. TURN AROUND AND TOUCH YOUR TOES!” Jazz did exactly as she was told but in doing so had closed her legs again whilst turning around . . “OPEN   YOUR LEGS” I again commanded. Duly she did. This is fun I thought to myself. I could now see Jazz’s slit her pink hole and her brown hole forming to my fertile imagination as a sideways wink    ( ! ) . I just stared at her perfectly shaped ass for what seemed to be an age before noticing that Jazz peered her head around that ass, beautiful face, beautiful ass in one picture lol. “What next” she said demurely. Was teasing me or being compliant? I didn’t care. I crept up behind her, knelt down so that my face was in line with her pussy stuck out my tongue and gave a great big lick between her pussy lips, from her clit to her ass hole, her whole body trembled and she let out a huge sigh. So I did it again, once again her whole body trembled and her knees started to buckle. “You like this don’t you” I said to her. Jazz just let out a “Mmmmmmm”. If she liked this as much as I liked doing it we were in for some fun. I continued to lap between her pussy lips a dozen or so more times, each time she trembled. Then as I licked my way along I stuck my into her pussy hole, just a little and then a lot. That was it her legs gave way and she fell to the floor, onto her hands and knees. I lowered myself behind her and proceeded to lick her pussy up and down, on every third up I pushed my tongue as far into her pussy as I could. Before long she was gasping and panting in time to my licks. As I got faster so did her panting. I soon realised she was about to orgasm and so on my last lick I stuck my tongue into her anus, it was tight and I struggled to get any depth but the wiggling of my tongue trying to enter her ass sent her over the top and her pussy just exploded.

AilenRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilenRouse

If I didn’t know better I would have thought she’d peed herself, my did she gush. She shook uncontrollably for a short while and then turned around. “Did I tell you to turn around!” I said. Jazz went to turn back but I stopped her, grabbing her hair, “Oh no you don’t” I said. I reared up, still on my knees, so that her face now was in line with the bulge in my towel. “Only fair that I get some enjoyment out of this” I exclaimed (As if I hadn’t enjoyed and still do to this day enjoy licking pussy as much as actually having intercourse). Her hand reached up to my bulge, she gave me a pleading look with those deep soulful oriental eyes and I whipped the towel away. There she was face to cock, her mouth dropped open, I don’t know to this day whether it was in awe or whether she meant to open her mouth but hey ho I pushed my hips forward and my cock slipped into her open mouth. Her hand clasped around the base of my cock and her lips closed onto my shaft. She looked up at me again with those eyes and I slowly rocked my hips back n forth so that my cock slid in and out of her mouth. At first Jazz made no movement with hand or mouth, I was doing the pushing and pulling of my cock in her mouth, then she suddenly seemed to get the hang of it and started to move her hand, now I’m not the most well endowed, probably about 6 ½” but I do have a very thick cock shaft, she couldn’t reach around with thumb and finger, my cock is about as thick as my wrist at the base!

I stopped my rocking and let her take over, it was fantastic, probably not the most technically correct blow job but probably because of her naivety made it feel so good. I was getting close, as she continued to build up steam and technique on my rock hard member. I had a choice, cum in her mouth, not having a lot of goo left after my earlier encounters, or see if she would let me fuck her. No if I was going to come in her mouth I wanted her to have a full wad, pussy it was for me. I slowly pushed her mouth from me and as my cock came out of her mouth she rocked her jaw from side to side, obviously the size of my cock gave her Jaw ache (I’d like to think anyway). “Jazz it’s about time you had some cock in your pussy” I said to her. She looked me in the eye and then down at my swollen member, was that fear I saw in her eyes? “Now I’m going to lay on my back and your going to straddle me and lower your pussy onto my cock” I told her. I laid down and she positioned herself over me. “Will it hurt” she asked still looking scared at my cock. ”Maybe a little at first” I replied. I reached down with my right hand and pushed my thumb into her pussy. She was well lubricated but as tight as fuck, I wiggled my thumb around inside her pussy and she seemed to relax a little. I withdrew my thumb and gripping my shaft pointed my swollen cock head at the entrance to her vagina. “Now lower yourself slowly onto me” I commanded. She reached down between her legs, parting her pussy lips as she tried to impale herself onto me. So far and then no more it went into her. “Move up and down slowly a little at a time” I instructed her. She did as she was told, my her pussy was tight, if this wasn’t hurting her then it certainly was like a vice around my cock, then on one of her downward movements something gave way and woosh my cock disappeared into her tight tunnel. “Arghh” she grimaced. All the air in her body emptying all at once. She sat still for a moment, my full manhood inside her then slowly she started to lift off. I felt as though my cock was being stretched insde her she was so tight but eventually all bar the tip of my cock was withdrawn, them “Arghh” again as she came down on me again, impaling herself once more, her breathing was short and her whole body felt as though it was gripping my cock inside of her. Up and down she went slowly at first but then at an ever increasing speed. Each time followed an “Argh”   as my cock thrust into her followed by an “Ooooh” as she raised herself off me.

Her pussy didn’t give up any of it’s tightness but she became easier as her own lubrication drowned my cock. I was close, so close I couldn’t hold on any more. Just as I felt my ball tighten and a hot rod shooting up the big vein of my cock she came. It would be an exaggeration to say gallons of her juices flowed from her but it certainly seemed so. She quite literally collapsed onto me her arms limp like a rag doll as she fell onto my chest. Lubricated as she was and my member going flaccid her pussy still had it’s vice like grip on my cock. We lay ther for a while getting our breaths back. Jazz then reared her head, gazed into me with those oval dark pools she had as eyes and then kissed me. Our kiss went from a gentle pecking to a passionate and deep tongueing. “That” I said to her “Was terrific and I think you shall have to do this on a regular basis”. She smiled back at me, oh what beauty, what innocence suddenly lost as she replied “Please”.                    
Published 
Written by djohmari
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments