Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Fuck Buddy

"Young slut up for anything"

13
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

After my mother’s husband had devoured my naked body, I was motivated to have Scott’s huge cock inside me. I didn’t consider it incestuous, because he was not my father and I was a divorced adult woman. I rationalized that my mother couldn’t be angry with me, as she was a swinger and I had glimpsed her engaging in sex play and nudity with Scott’s male friends and even my uncles. When I was seventeen, my aunt died of cancer and my mom assumed the responsibility of providing sex to my uncle Dan for almost a year. One summer day while my mom and I were sunbathing topless around the pool, my uncle Dan and uncle Chuck came to the house.

My step dad was at work, and finding no one inside, they ventured into the back yard and found mom and I topless. They apparently had seen us from the back windows and had removed their clothes. There were my two naked uncles with hard-ons standing over my mom and I. Mom got up, not covering herself, and told them to leave me alone. She told me to go into the house for a few hours while she talked to my uncles and sat in the spa. My uncle Chuck groped at my tits as I attempted to cover myself and walk into the house. I then spied on them from my parent’s room, as the spa was outside the arcadia door, and I observed my mom sucking on Uncle Dan’s cock while he sat on the edge. Uncle Chuck entered her from behind as she stood up in the water to give Uncle Dan a blowjob. After they finished, they switched places and continued. It was then I learned my mom was really a swinger!

I worked the late shift one day and my parents were at work, so I put my plan together. Scott would be coming home early, as he only worked half days on Friday. I called my best friend and had her join me in the backyard at the pool. Melissa knew about my parents’ activities, so I had her help me put baby oil all over my naked body and then tie me face down to a lounger with neck scarves. I then had her fist fuck my pussy using KY jelly until I was certain I could handle Scott’s cock. She then tied a scarf around my head to cover my eyes and left me there.

A note had been left on the kitchen counter saying, “Scott, would you please join me for lunch by the pool! Love, Shannon.” I waited for what seemed like an hour on my tummy, my arms and legs stretched apart. I could feel the warmth of the sun on my exposed vulva. My juices from Melissa’s fist fucking were running down my inner thighs. I then heard a noise and assumed it was Scott coming outside to join me. When I heard metal clanging and something plop into the pool water, I realized it was someone else. Oh, no! I had forgotten that Friday was the day for the pool man. I heard him release the chemicals into the pool and then the sound of his zipper. His footsteps approached me on the cool deck and suddenly the lounger sank from his weight and I felt his shorts on my bare ass and then his cock slipped into my gaping pussy.

MilfVenasa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfVenasa

He was equipped, but not as big as I imagined Scott’s cock being. He pumped me for about ten minutes and then shot his jism inside me. Finished his pool job and then left me, mumbling “Thanks for the fuck lady!” Unknown to me, Scott had beat the guy to the house and had found my note, but he hadn’t stripped out of his clothes and joined me.

He had observed the pool man enter the backyard and find me naked and tied up and watched the guy fuck me. I was embarrassed during the act, because I’m normally shy about being naked in front of strangers except when I get drunk. I couldn’t even see this guy, yet there I was displayed to him with my legs stretched apart and my pink juicy vulva gasping to be plugged with his cock. After the guy left, Scott came outside and without saying a word, climbed on top of me. I wasn’t sure if the pool man had returned or some neighbor had joined me. Then I felt the enormous head of a large cock rubbing up and down my wet vulva and then being pushed into my pussy. Even with the fist fucking and the pool man’s cum, it still took Scott about five minutes to push his entire shaft into my cervix.

Once all the way inside me, he just held me there, untying the scarf from my head and kissing my neck, shoulders, and ears. He then whispered, “Shannon, I love your body!” and began pumping his shaft in and out of my pussy. As he built up his pace, his cockhead would slip out of my pussy and then re-enter, rubbing against my clitoris and causing my pussy and legs to tremble. My own orgasm must have triggered his climax and he spurted jism up inside of me farther than it ever had been reached by my previous sex partners. God his cock felt good, and I knew I would never be satisfied with smaller cocks again. After he slipped out of me, he untied me from the lounger and pulled me into the pool to cool off. He sat my bare ass on the second step and slipped between my thighs, spreading my legs apart and lifting them up onto his shoulders. He then re-entered me and French kissed me while pumping my pussy again and again until I climaxed several more times. It took him longer to cum this time, and I must have climaxed three times to his one. As we embraced, he lifted me up, his hands cupped under my ass cheeks and my legs around his waist with my ankles locked.

He carried me around in the pool with his enormous erection supporting most of my weight! It was sheer heaven, and I only hope some day that I find a well equipped soul mate like him! A man who looks at me every time he sees me with that “I want you now” look in his eyes. Now I have to build up the courage to tell my mom that I want her husband for an occasional “fuck buddy” when I need him.

Published 
Written by Chelsea
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments