Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Incest Experience Chapter 2

"Getting dirty with my aunt in the shower."

3
0 Comments 0
5.6k Views 5.6k
923 words 923 words
As I walked to the shower, I watched Aunt Kate's beautiful body sway in front of me while we left a trail of our cum behind. As I got closer to her body I firmly grabbed and squeezed her left ass cheek.

"Great ass Aunt Kate," I said.

"Behave now. You will get to explore every part of my body in the shower," she said and with that my dick stood once again at full attention.

As we got into the bathroom Aunt Kate turned the water on and adjusted it to a perfect temperature.

"You the one that made me dirty, you should get in here and clean up your mess," she said as she got into the shower.

As I got in the shower I watched as the water dripped down her magnificent body. I rubbed her front, cleaning her tits and pussy, as my hands explored her slippery flesh. I took a handful of her boobs and started squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. I then wandered down her thighs and started to trace the outside folds of her hairless mound caressing her pussy.

Her body was so beautiful and I couldn't resist sliding one finger between her pussy lips to touch her clit. I looked up and stared deep into her brown eyes, as I rubbed on her clit before puting my tongue deep down her throat. We shared a passionate kiss.

I firmly gripped her ass, squeezing it as I spread her ass wide open. I pushed it so hard against me that my dick, which had been resting between her legs, rammed up between her pussy lips. I took my rigid cock, placing it at the opening of her pussy, and slowly pushed it in.

"No! I want you to fuck my ass. Please Craig," she begged me.

I turned her around and started fondling her breasts from behind. Aunt Kate was moaning softly now. I traced my hands slowly down her hips to gently caress her firm rounded ass.

Aunt Kate opened her legs as I pushed her up against the shower wall, forcing one finger inside her ass and slipping it in and out. I then added a second and then a third finger, making it wider and easier for my big cock to go in. A moan softly escaped Aunt Kate's lips as I finger-fucked her in the ass.

"Stop being such a tease Craig and fuck your aunt's virgin ass."

"Virgin?" I asked. "Haven't you had anal sex before?"

"No, but I would love you to be my first."

With that I took my throbbing penis in my hand and I bent Aunt Kate almost completely over. My cock was
huge with a large red head that was shining with my sex juice.

LaraBoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBoss

She moaned as I entered the tip into her virgin ass, easing it out before sliding in some more. She pushed her hips backward and I forced my shaft deeper into her tight virgin hole until I eventually had my dick buried in Aunt Kate's ass. Her eyes shut tightly and she let out a series of loud moans as I slid my penis into her virgin ass. With my hands on her hips, I started with slow thrusts then speeded up my motion.

"Aaaah!" Aunt Kate screamed as she felt my nine inches ripping her ass apart.

I fucked her as fast as I possibly could. I pulled my cock all the way out then forcefully rammed all of it back in as hard as I could. The faster I went, the louder she screamed. I enjoyed every moment of my cock in her, stretching her and filling her.

"Fuck me harder Craig. Fuck my ass! God, give it to me, oh, oh, oh... shit!" she screamed louder and louder.

It was her first time ever and she really started getting into it. This continued about twenty-five minutes until I was ready to cum.

"Aunt Kate I'm about to explode."

"Shoot your load deep up your aunt's ass babe."

She bit her lip hard as she orgasmed. My more than satisfied aunt fell exhausted against the shower wall. I slammed into her a few more times and came deep into her ass, grabbing onto her tits and ramming every part of me in her. I left every drop of me in her ass and almost fell against the shower wall. I was out of breath for a few minutes. Pulling my dick out of her ass with a sickening plop the cum ran out. She turned me around, forcing a kiss down my throat and before heading down to kiss my dick.

"You have such a lovely cock Craig, I want you to always fuck me."

"I can't see how Uncle Greg wouldn't want to fuck you. You are so hot and I would fuck you all week if I could."

"You are the best fuck I ever had."

We shared one last passionate kiss before we got out the shower.

"Mom? Craig? What the fuck..." was all that Kelly got out.

Aunt Kate jumped up and cowered behind me, hiding her huge tits while I covered my dick. The tears began to run down Kelly's beautiful face.

Holy shit I thought, there was just no way getting out of this. We were so caught up in our lust that we had totally forgotten about my cousin Kelly that was at work. What if she told her dad about what was happening? What was Kelly going to do?

Published 
Written by MilFucka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors