Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Bro and his Girl

"Big bro sees his bro's girl unsatisfied, so he lends a hand."

7
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
It was a fine day at my cousins house, all of my family was there for no specific occasion, just together for the sake of seeing each other. After a long stretch of work at college it was finally spring break and I thought I'd visit my family before I actually had any fun with my friends.

Most of my family were party drinkers so by the time night came most of them were getting pretty buzzed. I was still twenty so I didn't drink with them, instead I hung out with my seventeen year old brother and his girlfriend who tagged along in one of my cousins room. I had left for a while to get something to drink but when I came back, I saw the my bro's girlfriend quickly sit up and my bro button his pants real quick.

I just smirked and sat down like I didn't notice anything, they reminded me of my high school years, being with a girl and doing naughty stuff whenever someones back was turned, never hesitating no matter how long we thought they may take.

Eventually my bro decided to go get a drink and left me and his girl alone, I decided to mess with her a bit.

"Don't think I didn't notice when I walked in, what were you guys doing?"

She just blushed and said "Nothing!"

"Whatever," I snickered, "you were sucking him off, didn't think you were that kind of girl."

Once we started I began asking her several questions, what exactly have they done, where have they done, how good was my bro? All questions she was shy to answer.

"You're no fun," I said, "come on tell me something, how big is my bro's dick?"

"Why do you even want to know that?" she asked confused.

I don't know why I wanted to know, sheer curiousity was taking over me. My little bro was better with the ladies than I was, I mean I have had a few girls here and there but he always had some good looking chick and she was no exception. Her tits were a perfect size, I think maybe a 36 C. Her ass was round and thick and popped out whenever she bent over.

It's not hard to understand why my bro gets girls. He's 6 foot 1 about 4 inches taller than me. He was skinnier and slimmer, andhad some really nice abs. Not to mention he has one of those baby boy band faces girls go crazy for.

I guess she got fed up and went to check up on my bro, then my curiousity peeked and I formulated a strategy. I would hide out in a closet inmy cousins room and leave it open a crack for me to see. When they come back they will undoubtably start fooling around. I will watch and get answers to all my questions.

They both walked in and saw I wasn't there.

"I guess he went to go talk with the rest of the family outside."My brother assumed.

They wasted no time and immediately started making out, tonguing each other as if they were wild animals. My bro started rubbing her pussy intensely, she let out little moans in between breaths. I was just watching breathing heavily to myself as the show unfolded.

My bro laid down on the bed while his girlfriend pulled down his pants.His erect cock sprang out. It wasn't that much to look at, and average six incher for his age. This pleased me, he was more attractive to me in everyway, I had a flat stomach but no abs, I was only 5 foot 7 but I was glad I had something that was better than his.

His girlfriend stroked it for a bit then started sucking it. She looked like a pro to. Her technique was beautiful, her head moved up and down his cock. It began to glisten as her saliva began covering it. It took practically no time at all to hear the slobbery smack sounds to begin. Drool got everywhere while my bro just moaned and moaned. Eventually he grabbed her head and started face fucking her. There was no sign on gagging or choking, his cock was balls deep into her mouth, completely out and back to being balls deep at the intense speed of my brother's pumping. She just took it all, making direct eye contact while his dick pounded the back of her throat.

"You like deep throating my cock baby?

"Oh yes uh uh, oh baby it's so big."

I had to hold back a snicker to the funny dirty talk. My bro pulled out his cock and a long line of saliva stuck to the head as he pulled out. She put it back in one more time, slurped up the saliva, and swallowed. My bro began taking off his shirt and she knew what that meant. She started stripping down too she got down to her bra and panties and I just stared with anticipation. Her bra looked like it was about to burst, and she had cute little pink flower cotton panties with an ass crack sticking out. My cock started going crazy and I barely sustained my self when the undergarments came off.

She was fucking hot, her tits drooped at least an inch down her chest when the bra came off and her ass and thighs jiggled as she walked. I pulled out my cock and started stroking slowly as my bro laid on the bed and she begin sitting on his dick, ass to me, and started riding him. I began pumping faster as her ass began jiggiling and bouncing on my brother's cock. The bed began creaking and she grabbed on the bed frame for better support. Her moans grew louder and louder as her ass hopped up and down on his cock, in the midst of it all, I noticed something, my brother was just laying there taking it.

He was moaning just as loud as she was but not doing anything else, he was spanking or touching her, just laying there. Soon the moans began to slow down for her but not for my bro. I could tell that this sex was running thin for her, and with one final moan, my brother pulled out and came.

My brother was too overwhelmed with pleasure to notice her roll her eyes and shake her head. She got up and was still fingering herself as she picked up her clothes. I was outraged, my brother was better with all the girls than I was but he could only last a measely two minutes. Like my bro's girl's pussy, my dick wanted more, and I was going to make both of us happy.

My brother got up and put his pants on.

"That was awesome."

"Yeah it was," she replied with an obvious sarcastic tone, but my bro was still to satisfied to notice.

BrendaCain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaCain

that's when I popped out of the closet

My bro tripped and fell and his girlfriend immediatley covered herself.

"What the fuck are you doing in there!" She yelled

"Watching the show, since you wouldn't answer my questions, and I'm disappointed with you bro. All this success with girls and you don't know how to satisfy a lady. If you don't learn, guys who can will come in and take her from you, Kind of like this.

As quick as I could I dropped my pants and my 9 inch cock sprang out. His girlfriend's mouth gaped open and eyes widened at the astonishment of my cock.

"Holy shit!" she yelled "that's way bigger than yours!"

"Hey!" My bro yelled offended, "put that shit away dude, my girl doesn't want to see your perverted cock, right?"

She did not reply, she was mesmerized by the cock that was fully erect in front of her.She couldn't take her eyes off it and was practically drooling.

"Hey!" My brother yelled becoming enraged.

"Calm down man," I said, "I saw in her eyes that you didn't satisfy her, and since you can't go on anymore, I'll finish for you.

"Yeah," his girlfriend said while getting on her knees,"he's doing you a favor."

"What are you doing?"

She ignored him and finally started sucking my cock. She was better than she looked. The wetness and slobber went everywhere as her mouth scanned ever part of my cock, there was no dry stop available, later she went to my balls and sucked on them as she jerked off my saliva covered dick.

"I don't do this to your brother because he cums to early whenI do."

I laughed while my brother gave me an ugly look. I stopped her from sucking and laid on the bed.

"Let me show you how to do this." I said smuggly.

She sat on my cock and before she could start riding I grabbed her ass and started pounding as hard asI could.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" She yelled.

Her ass started jiggling fast, I felt it and spanked it while I penetrated deep into her pussy. I let go grabbed her back and lowered her body toward me and sucked on her fully erect nipples while I pounded.

"Oh shit!!!This is so fucking good!!! She yelled.

Soon I took a break and let her ride me herself. While she did so, I grabbed her ass and made her pound me harder. She couldn't stop moaning. My brother just watched as he realized how obviously she enjoyed me over him. Right then and there I decided to show him exactly how much better I was.

Swiftly I grabbed his girl by the torso, stood up and fucked her standing up. She let out a loud scream as my lift penetrated her pussy farther than any cock had ever before. I lifted her up and down my cock and the excitement of her being held up was almost overwhelming for her.

"Oh fuck yeah, fuck me with that big dick, Oh fuck yes!"

I flipped her around and fucked her sideways while she was holding herself up with the bed. We went like that for almost an hour trying different positions my brother could only dream of ever doing. I'm not sure why my bro stuck around, the entire time he just watched me fuck his girlfriend better than he ever did before. Was he secretly turned on, or did he want to rip my dick off when we finished, I never found out.

After I took a quick break, she whispered something in my ear, an idea so humiliating and pride damaging it was almost cruel, that's exactly why I went with it.

We went back to the riding position with her front facing my bro and I started pounding again. By then her pussy was more wet than she'd ever felt and my cock was just smacking against it like when she sucked on it. Soon I went as fast and as hard as I could and her moans became screams.

"I'm going to fucking cum!!!!!" she yelled.

She lifted off my dick and squirted like a super soaker and did it all over my brother.

"What the fuck!?"

She squirted his pussy juices all over his face, and body. She came for almost a minute screaming and moaning as my brother got drenched. We both laughed as he started wiping it off. I got up and she immediatley started sucking my dick again, she played with my balls and deep throated my cock until finally I came right in her mouth. She put it at the edge of her tounge and showed my bro causing him to gag. She put her tounge back in and swallowed.

"That was amazing." she said.

"Thank you, I hope this example was helpful to you bro."

He just looked at me angrily, his girl got up and stood next to him.

"Oh relax, he was only helping." she said.

Then she kissed him on the cheek, he was okay at first, then he remembered that she just swallowed a whole wad of my cum and immediatley started rubbing his cheek.

I never did fuck her again. I went back to college and banged several other women that were ten times better than my bro's girl was. So that night soon became just a distant, funny memory.

Next year's spring break I came home and found my bro and her still together somehow. I never cared and didn't bother them because as funny as that night was I did feel sort of guilty. I was going to apologize and maybe try to make ammends with my bro but when I went to his door, I heard moans. I snickered and was about to walk away when I his girl climax.

"Not bad," I heard her say, "still not as good as your brother though."

"Seriously, I did everything he did that day! I wanted to satisfy you before you realized he was here."

"HE'S HERE!!!" she yelled, "WHERE!?"

That's when I decided to leave, I had more important things to do then upstage my brother again.
Published 
Written by hewhomasterbates
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors