Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Miss Apple Queen 02

"The morning after"

5
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Chapter 02

The next morning I got up and went down stairs and made my way to the kitchen. The smell of bacon and brewing coffee had called to me from the depths of my sleep and beckoned me to it. When I got to the doorway of the kitchen, Nora was standing at the stove turning bacon and frying eggs. She turned and looked at me and said, “Good morning, daddy. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes.” I said feeling very uncomfortable.

“Good. I hope your hungry, I made bacon, eggs and pancakes just the way you like them.” She placed the bacon and eggs on a plate with two pancakes on it and then brought it to me. She put the plate in front of me and kissed me on the cheek. Then she turned back to the stove to clean it off.

“Aren’t you going to eat?” I asked as I watched her move to the stove. She was wearing a pair of pink cotton panties with little white hearts all over it. They weren’t meant to be sexy they were innocent, but that fact made them very sexy. They barely peaked out of the wife beater tank top she wore. She wasn’t wearing a bra because this is what she slept in. Most mornings I wouldn’t even have noticed but after what happened last night, I couldn’t help but see it in a different light.

“I already ate but I’ll sit with you if that’s OK.”

“That would be great.” I said as I began to chew on a piece of bacon.

She poured a cup of coffee into my favorite mug and got a glass of milk out of the fridge and joined me at the table. We sat in silence as I at my breakfast and she drank her milk.

“I’m kind of surprised that you’re not drinking coffee.” I said as I popped the last piece of pancake into my mouth.

“I still don’t like the taste of it.”

“Oh. Look we need to talk about last night.”

“Yes, we do.” She got up and walked over to me and stood next to me. She put her hand on my shoulder, and I turned to face her. When I turned around she sat down straddling my lap and looked into my eyes. She leaned down and started to kiss me.

“No, we can’t do this.” I said as I grabbed her shoulders and pushed her away.

“Why, daddy. I love you and I want to do this, I want to show my love for you. Isn’t this just another way to show love?”

“But this isn’t the kind of love that should be shared between a man and his daughter.”

“What feels this good can’t be bad, can it?” Nora leaned down and kissed me. Her mouth parted and her tongue slid into my mouth. She broke off the kiss and grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Her fingernails lightly scratched down my chest and into my shorts. I raised my ass off the chair so she could slide them down.

She pulled my shorts completely off which left her on her knees looking directly at my rock hard dick.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, as she stared at my cock.

“I’ve never seen one up close. Are they all this big.” I don’t have a large cock, but to have my baby girl stare in awe at it made me proud.

“It’s not as big as some, but it is pretty big.”

“Can I taste it?”

“Go, ahead.”

She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of it. When she did a small amount of pre-cum oozed out and the salty taste made her stop.

“What is that?” She asked.

“It’s pre-cum. It’s a lub that helps keep you moist when you have sex.”

“Really?”

“Yes,”

She began licking my dick again and slowly twirled her tongue around the head of my shaft.

“That’s good but if you are going to give me a blow job you need to work it.”

“What should I do, daddy?”

“Grab the shaft of my cock with your hand.”

“Like this?” She grabbed my dick like she was holding onto a mic and started to squeeze.

“Not so hard Nora.”

“Sorry.” She loosened her grip and started to stroke my cock up and down.

“That’s good.

TinasheJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TinasheJamess

Now open your mouth and put it inside. Suck on it and use your tongue.” She began to follow my instructions. She was tentative at first but soon she was working my cock up and down and sucking with great enthusiasm. What she lacked in skill she made up for with that enthusiasm.

“Try and take it as far down your throat as you can.”

She popped my cock out of her mouth and said, “OK” and took as much as she could into her mouth.

“You can also lick up and down the sides of my dick too. That always feels good.”

She tried it a few times and continued to suck my dick. I knew if I let her keep doing this I was going to explode all over her face. I picked her up and ripped off her shirt to get at her breasts. I was consumed by lust and couldn’t help myself. I could tell the feeling was mutual as evidenced by her moaning. The moaning caused the lust that was over taking me to blind me to what I was doing. I ripped Nora’s panties off and threw her onto the table. She gasped in shock by the roughness of my need and let out a little yelp when I spread her legs.

Her yelp turned to a moan after I dove into her pussy letting my tongue feel out her young pussy. I started at the bottom of her slit and slowly worked my way to her engorged clit. I began sucking on her clit and then slipped a finger inside her pussy. It didn’t take long for the moaning to turn into screams of ecstasy as I quickly brought her to orgasm. I was a little shocked that when she came she squirted a small amount of girl cum from her love box.

After she quit shacking she pulled me up to her and kissed me hard on the mouth. When she broke off the kiss her green eyes bore down to my soul and in a throaty whisper she said, “FUCK ME, DADDY.”

She didn’t need to ask twice. I was hooked. I slid her tight young body toward me and her pussy lined up perfectly with my rock hard dick. She grabbed a hold of it and guided me into her wet, warm pussy. She wrapped her legs around my body and grabbed my left shoulder with her hand as she began to move with me as I drove my cock deep into her.

She was already close to orgasm after only a few strokes and because of the excitement of the morning’s activities I wasn’t far behind. I grunted like a pig and she began to scream, “YES…OH, YES.”

She wrapped her hands around my neck and I picked her up off the table as I bounced her up and down on my dick.

“That’s it, daddy, I’m cumming.” She screamed and I let a low guttural sound as her shaking brought me to climax, too. Strands of my cum shot up into her as my legs began to buckle from the ecstasy.

I fell hard on my chair with her on top of me and my dick still deep within her pussy. Her head rested on my shoulder as we caught our breath.

I felt her head rise from my shoulder and then heard her sigh with some sadness.

“What’s wrong babydoll?” I asked with concern in my voice. I was afraid that I had overstepped my bounds.

“That was my favorite pair.”

“What?”

She got off me like she was dismounting a horse and walked over to where I had thrown her clothes. She picked up the shredded remains of her panties and held them up for me to see.

“These panties were my favorite pair and we ripped them to shreds.”

“I’m sorry, baby.” I stood up and grabbed my clothes and ran up stairs. Less then ten minutes later I came down grabbed my keys and was out the door.

“Daddy, where are you going?” I heard Nora yell after me. I knew she must have had a look of disappointment on her face but I was going to make it up to her, in a big way.

Published 
Written by JJayMcD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors