Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Miss Apple Queen 03

"Giving in to the lust"

5
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Chapter 03

 

When I got home I called out to Nora and got no answer. I looked for her upstairs and down but found no sign of her. I finally decided to look in her “hideout” and so I went to the backroom of the house and then opened the door to the basement. The light was on and I new I would find her down there. I wasn’t prepared for what I found.

Nora had set up a nice little area for herself down in the basement. Over the years Sherry and I had collected a lot of junk and most of it ended up down here. Nora had pulled a sofa, chair and table to one corner and then set up a TV and VCR across from the sofa. Nora was sitting on the sofa with her legs up and her arms wrapped around them. Her eyes were red and her face was blotchy and when I walked up to her, she turned her head away and began crying again. I didn’t know what to say and I wasn’t sure what was wrong.

“What’s wrong, Nora?” I asked laying my hand on her shoulder.

“You don’t love me.”

“What do you mean?”

“You just left me. I can’t believe you could make love to me and then just run out like that.” She turned away from me and I could hear her sniffle a few more times.

I realized what I had done and began to try and salvage the mistake that I had made.

“I’m sorry Nora, baby. I didn’t mean to make you feel like I had left you. After you told me that I had ruined your favorite pair of panties I knew what I needed to do. If you come up stairs with me I promise I will give you something that will make it all up to you.”

“I don’t know daddy. What you did really hurt. You left with out saying a word. Did I do something badly?”

“No baby girl. I was wrong. I should never have just left. I am so sorry.”

She turned to me and wrapped her arms around me. I hugged her back and kissed her on the forehead. I held her for several minutes and tried again to have her come up stairs with me.

“Come on baby, I have something special for you.”

I was finally able to drag her off the sofa and walk upstairs with me. We made our way to the living room where I had left my surprise for her when I had gotten home. When she told me that I had ruined her favorite pair of panties it made me realize that my beautiful little women needed undergarments made for a woman.

“After what happened this morning I decided you needed something more womanly.” I reached beside the chair and pulled up a bag from the local lingerie store. “I bought something for you.”

She looked inside the bag and gasped in delight. “Daddy, are these for me?”

“Yes, baby, I hope that you like them.” She reached into the bag and pulled out the first item. It was a red g-string that had two bands on each hipe and embroidered in the shape of a heart in the front. She pulled out the matching bra that went with it, a lace bra of tiny hearts.

“It’s gorgeous, daddy.”

“I thought that you would like it. Try it on.”

She jumped off the sofa and pulled off her shirt to revel a sports bra, which she quickly removed as well. As she pulled off her sports bra her pert 32B breasts bounced and jiggled. I was enthralled by the beauty of this young woman that loved me like only one other woman ever has. She put the bra on and I stood and helped her fasten it in the back. She then pulled down her shorts and the boy shorts that she was wearing. She slid the thong up her body and adjusted it in her beautiful ass.

“How do I look?”

“Fucking sexy, baby doll.”

She giggled and ran over to me.

ShirleyTaylor1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyTaylor1

I picked her up and drew her into me. I kissed her long and hard as my cock began to grow in my pants. I lowered her feet to the floor as I continue to kiss her, my hand reached up and undid the bra that I had just moments ago done up. Once her bra hit the floor my hand came up to fondle her breast.

“Wait daddy, I have other pieces to try on.”

She took out the other two items I had bought and laid them on the table. The first was another bra and panty set. It was a black sheer piece that had embroidered blue flowers that covered the nipples and two in the front of the hip huger panties and two in the back. She quickly stripped off the thong and put on the bra and panty set.

She modeled the set for me and my cock began to strain in my pants wanting to escape. I undid my pants and allowed my dick to pop out. As I watched her dance and prance in her new outfit I slowly stroked my cock.

When she saw what I was doing she pulled off the panties and threw them at me. I picked them up and could smell the sex coming off them. She took off her bra as well and threw it at me too.

Then she picked up the last item off the table, a pink teddy. Two lacy triangles meet at the crotch and the breasts and the rest was left uncovered. She put the last item on and once more strutted in front of me. The tease that Nora was putting on was making my balls ach in anticipation.

“I see you like my new outfits.” She said as my breathing became shallow.

“You don’t know how much”

“Which one do you like the best?”

“The one you have on.”

“Why?”

“Come here and I’ll show you.”

She walked over to me and stood over me watching as I slowly stroked my cock. I reached up with my free hand and slid it between her legs. She parted her legs to allow my hand access to her pussy but that was not where I was reaching.

I found the seam I was looking for and pulled it. Her pelvis came forward slightly as I pulled, but the Velcro gave way and revealed quick access to the pretty pussy. Once her pussy was exposed she needed no prompting from me and we were soon joined in a kiss.

She lowered herself onto my cock and for the first time that weekend I felt no hesitation or remorse for what I was about to do. She rode me hard screaming and shouting her joy.

After a while I looked at her and said, “Turn around and put your feet on my knees.”

She did and was then able to get more thrusting power then before. As my cock was pounded by the force of her bounces I was starting to feel the cum rise through my shaft.

“I’m about to cum baby!” I screamed as I began to explode into her hungry vagina. With that she began to cum too. With both of us being spent she leaned back against me and turned her head to kiss my mouth.

The rest of the weekend was spent in near endless lovemaking. I had got the weekend that Sherry had promised me a week early and with the younger version, the one I remember from our honeymoon.

On Sunday afternoon Nora came to me an hour before her mother and sisters were to get home and kissed me. “You know daddy, the one thing that we should have gotten were condoms.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I’m a girl and all my parts work and you have been filling me with your semen all weekend.”

Suddenly the realization of what we had been doing hit me and scared me shitless. “Oh, my god. What was I thinking?”

“I don’t know. What were you thinking, Grandpa?”

With that jab I forgot everything and wrapped her in my arms and for one final time that weekend I screwed my baby girl’s brains out.

The End...maybe

Published 
Written by JJayMcD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments