Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Little Miss Apple Queen 05

"Chapter 5 My Queen and Princess find lesbian love"

2
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Nora and I got home after our tryst at school to find Sherry and the girls sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching one of the newest super-hero movies. Nora jumped on the couch next to Aimee and snuggled up beside her. I couldn’t believe how unfazed Nora was by what we had just done. Then to come home and act as if nothing happened simply amazed me. I smiled and Sherry looked over at that moment and smiled back.

"What we watching?" Nora asked Aimee.

"The one with the hammer, now shhh." Nora smiled at Aimee and hugged her as she stole some of her popcorn.

Sherry mouthed the word "pizza" and pointed in the kitchen. I walked in and got two plates and glasses down out of the cupboard and poured myself some water and soda for Nora. I grabbed some pizza and then put it all on a tray to take to the living room. Nora took her plate and drink off the tray and I walked over to my chair and sat down. The movie was almost over and by the time I finished off the couple of slices I had brought out the credits were rolling.

"That was a great movie." I said as the music played in the background.

"It was an awesome movie, Daddy. Can we watch it again?" Aimee squealed as she jumped up and ran around the living room like the hero in the movie.

"We have a another movie to watch first." Sherry said in her most diplomatic voice.

"That sucks, Daddy and Nora didn’t get to see all of it." Aimee pouted as she crossed her arms and scowled over to the couch.

Nora leaned over and popped Aimee’s nose and said, "Don’t you like Saturday morning movies with me anymore?"

"Yes." Aimee smiled that smile only reserved for Nora. And the whole situation was over.

Sherry put the next movie in. A romantic comedy that didn’t hold my attention but did hold the attention of my three eldest girls. When it was over Liz and Aimee went upstairs exhausted. Sherry, Nora and I began talking about our days and when it turned to some girl talk I took the dishes to the kitchen and cleaned up. After I was done I took the backstairs and checked on the little ones. Liz and Aimee were sound asleep, I tucked them in and kissed them both on the forehead changing into some shorts and a t-shirt.

After changing I headed back down the stairs and I overheard Sherry and Nora talking and stopped in my tracks. Nora was talking and I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

"Mom, is it wrong to be attracted to other girls?"

"No, I don’t think it is. Women are different from boys, they’re softer and very sensual. I have been attracted to other women from time to time. Why?"

"Yesterday during drama practice the new girl and I were sitting back stage waiting for our cue to come out when she put her hand on my leg and told me she thought I was beautiful. Then today after practice we got our costumes and she wanted to try them on in the bathroom. We did and when I was only in my underwear she grabbed me by the arms and kissed me on the mouth."

"Do I need to call the principal about this? Is she sexually harassing you?"

"No, mom, it’s not like that. In fact I enjoyed it and kissed her back." That explains why Nora was so worked up after practice and why she wanted to have sex at school. Not that I’m complaining. I did wonder who she was talking about though. As I continued to listen Sherry asked that very question.

"So, who is this girl Nora?"

"Her name is Kyra. She just moved into the school district this year. We have several classes together but this is the first time she has said or done anything like this."

I knew Kyra. She was in one of my marketing classes at school. She was a beautiful young women, conservative in her clothing and ideas, so the fact that she had hit on my daughter surprised me.

"What do you want to do about this then?" Sherry asked.

"I would really like to kiss her again but what if she wants to do more?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, but I don’t know what to do."

"Do you want me to teach you?"

"Could you mom. I would love that."

I couldn’t believe my ears. My wife wanted to teach my daughter how to please a woman. I had hit the jackpot. I had started to feel guilty about Nora and me and was wondering if I should tell Sherry, but if they did this then I wouldn’t have to worry. Sherry and I could share Nora and we wouldn’t have to hide our love.

"I’m going up to talk to your dad for a moment. You go on to the basement and I’ll be down soon." Sherry said, it jolted me out of my fantasy. I hurried up stairs and threw off my shirt and scrambled into bed. I picked up my book just as Sherry came through the door.

"Are you ready to watch our special movie?" I asked as she walked across the floor to the bed and sat down.

"Can we put it off for awhile? Nora is having some girl issues at school and needs to talk about it."

"Sure. Is it anything I can help with?"

"Not really, honey." She said as she stood up and walked into our bathroom. "I will be back up and we can start that movie before to long." She from behind the closed the door. I heard the water running and about five minuets later she walked out in her bathrobe. "Don’t start without me sweetheart."

"I won’t." I promised as she walked out the doors and down the stairs. Before she had reached the bottom step I was out of bed and had grabbed the video recorder out of the closet. Sherry and I had made a couple of video’s over the last few years but this one was going to be the best we ever made.

I made my way down stairs and as quietly as I could across the down stairs floor. I knew that if I wasn’t careful Sherry and Nora would hear everything. When I reached the basement door it was open and I realized Sherry must have forgotten to close it. I made my way down the steps until I could hear the two of them talking.

"Women are softer with more curves than a man, but it doesn’t mean that they are breakable." Sherry told Nora. "Being with a woman can be just as passionate as being with a man, more so if you know what to do."

"Like what?"

"Like knowing how to talk to a woman."

I finally found a spot to hide yet still see Nora’s little corner. Sherry had just stood up from the couch and undid the sash on her bathrobe. She let the robe slip from her shoulders and fall to the floor. She was wearing a little pink teddy that I had bought her a couple of months ago. I thought she looked better in red or black but she had wanted pink and to be honest color was never my concern.

"What do you think of my teddy?" Sherry asked.

"It’s beautiful just like the woman wearing it."

"Yes, that is how you talk to a woman. Tell her she is beautiful, compliment her clothes and anything else. Be attentive to her appearance. Now stand up."

Nora stood up. Sherry looked at our sweet young daughter and took her hands. Sherry then pulled Nora closer. Sherry than cupped Nora’s face and raised it so that they were looking into each others eyes. Sherry leaned into Nora and began to kiss her. A slow gentle kiss with love and desire infused within. Sherry wrapped her arms around Nora as the kiss deepened. Nora reciprocated the embrace as their heads tilted in opposite directions so that they could engage their tongues more fully.

Sherry began to pull away and she pulled Nora’s lip with it.

AishaPaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaPaez

Nora was breathing heavy just from Sherry’s kiss.

"Wow, Mommy, I’ve never been kissed like that before."

"The kiss can be the most important part of the seduction of any woman."

Sherry then grabbed the bottom of Nora’s green pullover and pulled it up over the top of her head. Nora had put on her school clothes before we left the school that night. Nora was still wearing the sheer black bra that I had given her and we had hopped that her mom would never see.

"That is pretty, darling, you’ve been shopping. I approve."

"Thank you. I thought I needed something that was more adult in my wardrobe."

"I love it." Sherry said as she leaned over and began kissing Nora’s neck and moved toward her ear. Nora began to moan lightly into her mother’s neck. Soon Nora began licking and kissing Sherry’s neck. When I had found my hiding place I had started filming my two lovely girls. I wanted to preserve this encounter to watch over and over again.

As the two of them exchanged kisses, nips and licks Sherry’s hand unfastened Nora’s bra and pulled it off her shoulders. One of Sherry’s hands returned to the front of Nora’s chest while the other cradled her ass.

"You have such a lovely pair of tits Nora, they remind me of mine when I was your age."

"Thank you, Mommy, but I wish they were more like yours. Mine are so small and men like big boobs."

"Some men do but not all, and for women they only occasionally care. What matters is that they are a right fit to your body. Right now these are just the right size for you."

"Thank you."

"May I?"

"Yes."

Sherry leaned down and started sucking on Nora’s tit slowly working the ever hardening nub spending equal time on each nipple as she sucked and nibbled. Nora’s moans were getting louder and more intense until her legs gave out. Sherry had a hand firmly on her back though and Nora didn’t fall to the floor. My dick was so hard I thought that it would burst from my shorts or maybe break if I wasn’t careful. I untied the shorts I had thrown on before coming down and let them slide to the ground. I took matters into my own hand as I watched the two goddesses before me.

"Are you OK sweetheart?" Sherry asked as she lowered Nora to the floor.

"Yes, but what happened to me?"

"A small orgasm."

"You never touched my vagina?"

"Women can have small orgasms, sometimes big ones with out touching the vagina. Women have several areas that are sensitive to sexual pleasure. I can teach you if you want me to."

"If they can all be like that then yes, yes, yes."

Sherry sat on the floor in front of Nora and undid the button on her jeans and then pulled them off. She then took each of Nora’s socks off and began to rub each of her feet. Then Sherry began working on Nora’s feet with her mouth as well. Sherry’s mouth was amazing and I knew Nora was experiencing something fantastic. Sherry began working up Nora’s legs with her hands and mouth bringing Nora close to another orgasm. Before Nora came again Sherry stopped.

Nora looked down at her mom, "Why did you stop?"

"I don’t want you to cum too soon. By bringing you to the brink and then stopping it will heighten your pleasure even more later."

"I don’t know about that. What you were doing was pretty good."

"Trust me." With that Sherry grabbed Nora’s panties and pulled them off her.

"My god you’re so wet, Nora." Sherry giggled and smelled Nora’s panties. "You’re a juicy girl aren’t you?"

"What do you mean, Mommy?"

"I think you might be a squirter."

"Is that bad?"

"Not at all, baby."

Sherry moved her hand between Nora’s legs and her hand began to rub her clitoris that had began to swell under her ministrations. As Sherry began to move her fingers into Nora’s pussy her eyes began to glaze over. When Sherry’s mouth touched Nora’s clit with her mouth Nora let out a small weak scream and then began to convulse and squirt cum from her pussy drenching Sherry’s face and teddy. Sherry laughed when she came up and Nora looked down embarrassed about what she had done.

"I’m sorry, Mommy."

"Why? That was amazing. I wish I could do that."

"You can’t? Why not?"

"Not all women can do that, even if they say all women can."

"Oh."

"Now, sweetheart, its your turn."

Sherry stood up in her wet teddy, the light fabric clinging to her 34D breasts while her beautiful dark red nipples peeked through. Nora stood up in front of Sherry, her naked body glistened from the cum she had produced just moments before and from the sweat of their intense love making. Nora was only a few inches shorter than her mother but her youth was evident as she stood in front of Sherry. Nora leaned up and kissed Sherry as her fingers pulled the straps on Sherry’s teddy off her shoulders and peeled the wet fabric off her large tits.

Nora began pinching and pulling Sherry’s nipples and then moved her head between her massive mammaries. Nora kissed and licked her way around Sherry’s nipples teasing with each kiss. Finally, Nora’s lips locked on her mother’s nipples and sucked and bit them until Sherry began to moan.

Sherry lowered herself onto the couch as Nora continued to work her mouth over Sherry’s breasts. As the two fondled and kissed on the couch Nora began to work lower until her fingers entwined with the teddy still clinging to my wife’s bottom. Nora pulled the teddy off of Sherry’s body and began working on Sherry’s feet just as my wife had done with Nora’s feet.

Slowly Nora worked up Sherry’s legs until she reached my wife’s pussy.

"Now gently work your fingers in and out of my pussy."

Nora began to do as her mother asked, "Like this?"

"Yes, baby, just like that. Now see that little nub starting to stick out?"

"Yes."

"Use your mouth on it just like you did my nipples."

"OK." Nora did as her mother asked and started sucking and bitting her clit. Sherry’s breathing became more shallow as Nora worked her fingers in and out, faster and harder. Sherry was starting to moan loudly and pulled Nora’s head deep into her pussy, grinding into her daughter’s mouth.

"Oh yes, Nora, yes, yes." Sherry’s body began to shake as several waves of orgasm washed over her. Finally she stopped shaking and pulled Nora up her naked body and kissed her hard on the mouth.

"Wow, Mommy, that was amazing."

"Yes, it was sweetheart. I think you are ready for what ever your young friend will want to do."

"How ‘bout whatever your husband wants to do." I said as I stepped out from behind the place that I had been hiding.

"J. Jay, um, How long have you been down here?" Sherry asked.

"Long enough." I said as I held up the video camera.

"You were tapping us?" Sherry said as a look of dread slowly descended on her face. She hadn’t even noticed the fact that I was just as naked as the two of them.

"Hi, Daddy, did you get any good shots of me." Nora said as she jumped up and grabbed the camera.

"I can’t believe this. I can explain J. Jay, just don’t be mad."

"I’m not mad. In fact Nora and I have something to tell you. I hope that you’ll be as understanding about it as I have been." I looked down at Nora and she looked up at me. We both smiled as we turned and faced Sherry.

"Well, it all started last month when you went to Chicago..."

Chapter 6 coming soon
Published 
Written by JJayMcD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors