Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mom and Me (Pt.3)

"A hot secret is revealed"

32
8 Comments 8
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

The next morning I woke up around 10 o’clock. I was laying comfortably on the bed while I remembered the events of last night. I also thought of the future that lay ahead. College was just around the corner and fortunately I had not decided where I wanted to go. My first choice had been UC Irvine and I had already gotten accepted. The events of last night changed my mind, however. It was several hours away from home and I was not about to leave now that I had finally gotten to fuck my mom. The deadline to accept or reject my admission was tomorrow and I knew what I was going to do. I was going to go to the community college that was only a few minutes from my house and I was going to remain close to home so that my mom could become my lover for years to come.

I looked around and noticed my mom was not in the room. I got up and put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. I went downstairs to look for my mom but she was nowhere to be seen. I checked in the living room, the kitchen, the dining room, the game room, and in the rest of the house. I thought that maybe she was outside but then I saw her walk in through the front down with her boss, Mrs. Jones. Mrs. Jones was a very attractive woman. She stood at five feet, six inches. She was a blond with massive breasts and a huge ass. She was wearing a small skirt and a tight shirt. She also had on glasses and through them I saw the most beautiful pair of green eyes and they stared back at me with a devilish look that gave me a hard-on. After seeing this sexy woman I instantly felt my cock jerk.

I gulped and said, “Hi Mrs. Jones. It’s a pleasure to see you.” “The pleasure is all mine John.” She then looked at my growing erection and smiled. I felt my face turn red and told her to excuse me. My mom, however, told me to stay because she needed to talk to me. “I think it’s time you knew the truth about me John. I am not the woman you think I am. I am not the saint you have always thought I was and you are about to find out why.” I was confused not only by what my mom was saying but by Mrs. Jones’ presence. I did not know why she was with my mom and why my mom was talking about this while she was in the house.
“Here it goes. Laura and I have been having sex for a couple of months now. I have not been faithful to your father and I hope you don’t see me as a bad mother after knowing this.”

I was shocked and I guess my face expression showed this because Mrs. Jones, or Laura, was smiling. I could not believe my mom had been having an affair with her boss. I also did not know that my mom was bisexual. All of this was very intriguing and I found myself being turned on by this news. I looked at my mom and saw that she was looking down. I walked up to her and gave her a hug. While I was holding her, I slid my hand through her shorts and felt that lovely ass of hers. I let go of her and said, “Mom, I could never see you as anything less than the wonderful woman you are. I don’t judge you and to be frank, I must say that it is a huge turn on for me.” While I said this I saw Mrs. Jones and she did not seem to be surprised at what I had just said. She then said that she had already been told by my mom what had happened between us the night before and that she found it to be exciting and a turn on for her. I stared at her for a few seconds and then grabbed her hand as well as my mom’s and lead them to the living room. I placed Mrs. Jones on the couch and I proceeded to take her clothes off. I felt her big tits through her bra and I kissed her neck. I licked her ears and planted a wet kiss on her lips. I felt my mom sit beside her and she started to remove her own clothes. Mrs. Jones and I French kissed for many minutes. Then I started to descend and I licked her chest. I grabbed her breasts and started to lick her nipples and she began to moan almost instantly. I looked to my right and found my mom playing with her pussy. I inserted two fingers into her cunt and I felt her wet pussy to be very hot. After a few seconds I continued to suck on Mrs. Jones tits while I put my fingers in her mouth. “Mmm…Oh my god, Stephanie. You taste so good. It’s been two weeks too many.” After she said this I realized my mom had not gotten home till late at night two weeks ago. She had called and said that she was at the office and that she was going to be a while. After imagining how my mom and her boss had been eating each other’s pussy I felt my cock needing some release. I took off the rest of Laura’s clothes and started to mount her. I slowly inserted my cock in her pussy and felt her to be somewhat tight. It was surprising because she was a 45-year old woman with two children. I enjoyed this, however, and started to pump harder. Laura grabbed my head and kissed be roughly and placed her legs around my waist while I fucked her. To my right I could hear my mom’s moans as she was moving her fingers in and out of her pussy. I was pounding Laura at this point and she was getting close to her first orgasm of the day.
“Oh! Mmm…Oh! Yes! Just like that. Faster! Oh my god! Fuck me! Oh!” After five more minutes I felt as Laura shook and her legs tightened around my waist trying to take all of my cock inside her. After her orgasm subsided I kissed her softly and she inserted her tongue into mine. Saliva ran all over the place and I enjoyed her wet kiss. I felt one of her tits with my left hand and with my right hand I felt her enormous ass. I stuck two fingers in her asshole and she moaned through our kisses. I did not forget about my mom and I got off of Laura. I told my mom and Laura to get in a 69 position so that they could enjoy each other’s tongue on their clits and so that I could fuck my mom from behind. They did what I said and they proceeded to eat their pussies. I got behind my mom and put two fingers inside Laura’s mouth so that I could use her saliva as lubrication. After she licked my fingers I stuck them inside my mom’s anus. I could tell my mom was enjoying the pleasure she got from Laura’s tongue and from my fingers.

AnngelFate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelFate

I moved my fingers in and out of her until her anus was well lubed. Then I started to insert my big cock inside her and she began to moan even more. I pushed in slowly at first but then I gradually sped up. This threesome was really working out for us because my mom, Laura, and I were each getting off at the same time. I moved my hips back and forth while I fucked my mom and I could feel Laura starting to suck my balls. I moaned as well and continued to pump and increase my speed. Two minutes later my mom could not even eat Laura’s pussy because she was too busy screaming in pleasure. I was so turned on at this point that my cock seemed to become harder than ever before. Laura in the meantime was licking my mom’s clit and she was massaging my balls with her soft hand. I then grabbed my mom’s hair and pulled it back in order to push farther into her asshole. My mom screamed but I continued to thrust in and out without slowing down. I placed my hands on my mom’s stomach as I bent down and kissed her shoulders. I bit her a little and she let out a small yelp. Twenty minutes passed by and I felt as my cock was getting ready to release a powerful amount of sperm. I screamed and said, “Oh my god! I’m about to come, mom. I am going to come inside you. Fuck! Mmm…” At that moment I felt my cock twitch and I ejaculated inside my mom’s anus. She screamed as well as I continued to push in and out of her. My mom shook as she arched her back and I kissed her neck. After a minute or two I got off the couch and she got off of Laura. I fell on the chair that was near and tried to regain my breath. My mom sat on the couch as Laura continued to masturbate while watching my cock. She closed her eyes and increased the speed of her fingers that went in and out of her cunt. My mom and I watched as she continued to pleasure herself for a couple of minutes until she was about to come. I got up and placed my cock inside my mom’s mouth and she started to suck it. I looked at Laura as she started to moan louder and her juices spilled out of her. I placed my hand in her pussy and after my fingers were covered with her cum I put them in my mouth. She tasted delicious and her smell was intoxicating. I licked my fingers clean and looked back at her. She gave me a cute little smile and said she wanted my cock inside her. My mom stopped sucking my cock and said, “Why don’t you two take this upstairs while I prepare us something to eat. I think it’s your turn Laura to feel my son’s big cock ram up against you and make you cum like you have never cum before.” Laura instantly got up and took my hand as she lead me to my mom’s room. Apparently she knew where everything was and I knew she must have been in here with my mom several times when no one was around. When we got to the room she jumped on top of me and began to kiss me. I returned her kisses just as passionately and our tongues danced around while I walked to the balcony where the night before I had fucked my mom incessantly and memorably. I placed her on the edge and this was dangerous but it made it more exciting. Laura leaned back and half of her body was dangling over the edge of the balcony. I was fairly strong, however, and I could hold her with ease. I pushed my cock inside her inviting pussy and started to get her off. I was in complete control and she had no problem trusting me to fuck her right and to not let her fall. I held her with my right arm and with my left arm I grabbed her tits. I massaged them and used my thumbs to rub her nipples. I pulled Laura’s pussy in to my cock and out slowly. I took a look at Laura and realized she was the second most beautiful woman I had ever seen. My mom remained my first priority but I knew that things between Laura and I could continue to flourish the next couple of weeks or months. I increased my speed a little and Laura began to moan. She screamed and said, “Fuck me! Oh Lord! I just love the way your cock feels inside of me! Mmm…your mom was right. Oh! God!” Fifteen minutes had passed by and I was starting to get close to cumming. Laura then came up and began to kiss my face. I pulled her close to me and kissed her breasts. I sucked on her nipples and she moaned. I grabbed her and carried her to my mom’s bed. I continued to fuck her and ten minutes later we both came at the same time. “Oh fuck! I’m coming! Uh…Uh…Uh…Oh my god!” Laura’s cum ran all over my legs and my sperm filled her pussy. “You are a great fuck, Laura. I can’t believe I did not know about you and mom before. I would have taken you to my bed and fucked you all night long several times.” We laid in bed for a few minutes before we heard my mom say that the food was ready. I stood up and picked up Laura. I kissed her while I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. My mom then said, "Ok you guys, you better stop kissing or I’ll get jealous.” I put Laura down and walked over to my mom. I stuck a finger inside my mom’s pussy, (she still had not put on any clothes), and told her, “I will continue to fuck you as long as you allow me to and you remain my priority. Don’t you forget it.” Then I removed my finger and stuck it inside her mouth. She licked it and moaned softly. We all ate and after a last fuck with Laura, she left. My mom and I headed towards my room this time to have many more hours of sex. We tried various positions and did everything we could think of until we were both exhausted. While we were on the bed, holding each other, she said, “You know, Laura is not the only one I fucked around with for the last six months. Your friend, Karen, was also mine. She was sad one day after she had broken up with her boyfriend and she came looking for you but you were gone. I comforted her and one thing led to another and before I knew it, we were all over one another.” I was stunned. I could not believe Karen and my mom had fucked! Karen was my best friend. We did everything together. It is a bit unusual for a guy to be best friends with a girl but that’s how it had always been with Karen. I never thought that she would do something like this but she was about to explain a thing or two to me as soon as I stopped fucking my mom.
Published 
Written by Cassiel20
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments