Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Mother Pt.5

"Today's the day!!!!!!!"

4
1 Comment 1
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

My Mother Ch. 5.txt  Today’s the day!!!!!!!!!!

At last, the day had come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the day that Mom would eventually get together with Gina and her husband, Steve.

Mom thought that I had left for college this morning but I was hiding out in my bedroom until the action began.  I had already set up the webcam in Mom’s bedroom so that I could watch everything on my computer as it happened.

A little after 10am Gina came round to the house, Steve was going to join them later during the day.   She and Mom got comfortable on the bed and just began chatting about what was going to happen.  Firstly, Gina asked Mom if she was still happy to be fucked by Steve. 

“Of course sweetie, but only if we can play together first.”

They had been lying on the bed playing with each others nipples and rubbing their pussies with the other hand.  Mom commented that this was getting her very wet and randy and that she would love to make love to Gina now.

She turned around and threw her legs over Gina’s face and settled in a 69 position.  Of course, all of this was doing wonders for me as I watched on the computer.  I just loved the sight of both ladies faces being covered in each others cum and then they licked it off the others face.  This went on for about 20 minutes with both women thoroughly enjoying the feast and satisfying themselves for the moment.

Gina lay back and started talking about how she had overheard her 2 daughters discussing Steve fucking her.   They commented on what a long, thick cock he had.   They both stated that they had a fantasy of playing with him and getting Dad to fuck them.  Gina said she got wet just thinking about Steve fucking his daughters.

All this while, the conversation was making me extremely horny and I sat and rubbed my cock just thinking about watching Mom being fucked by Steve.  Maybe even getting into the 2 girls pants myself.

About lunch time, a car pulled up in the driveway and the doorbell rang.   Gina said that she would get it, as it was probably Steve.   Well, it was with a bonus, the girls were with him.  When Gina greeted them, she kissed Steve first and then the girls, one by one.  I noticed that when she kissed the older girl, Heather, the kiss lasted a little longer than a normal Mother daughter kiss and it was on the lips.  She then kissed Joanne, but only on the cheek.

The 2 girls were very lovely.   Heather who was 21 and a tall redhead about 5’7” with a great busty chest and full hips.   Joanne, a strawberry blond, was 18 and about 5’5” with a similar figure, not quite so voluptuous as yet.  I think there was room for growth though.
Steve was something else again.  He was about 39 and stood at 6’2” and was a big guy.  I saw later that he had a cock of about 10” long and 2”thick.  Mom was going to love this man.  I think I mentioned earlier that Gina was about 36-37 having been married very young.  If I had been a woman and been fucked with a cock of those proportions, I would have snapped him up before anyone else too.

After a couple of drinks to break the ice, Mom suggested that the girls could watch a video in the basement family room for a while.  She, Gina and Steve then went upstairs to her bedroom.

Mom asked Gina if she wanted to stay and watch.  Of course, Gina said yes.

Mom proceeded to undress Steve as he stood in front of her.  She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it from his shoulders; then took the zip of his chinos in her mouth do undo the fly.   I knew what was coming next as she would often do the same thing to me if she was feeling horny.   She slid his pants off, but had to let him sit down to take off his shoes so that he could get the pants right off.   She then started to lick and tongue his member.  It started to grow and she was so pleased when she saw the size of that cock.  She continued to suck and nuzzle around his balls and also suck them in between licking and sucking on his rod. 

By this time, Steve was having a hard time keeping himself from cumming.  He wanted to give Mom the same degree of lovin’ as she was giving him.  He swept her up off her knees and placed her on the bed.   He then knelt down between her thighs and began to lick and suck her pussy lips, just lingering on her mons a little each time his tongue lapped her clit.  This was driving Mom crazy and she called to Gina to join her on the bed and sit on her face so that she could lick her pussy at the same time.

This became so involved that I knew that I would not last too much longer.  I beat my meat until I exploded.

Back to the action.  Steve was definitely giving Mom a great suck and she was also enjoying eating Gina out.  This went on for about 10 more minutes until Mom cried, “Steve, my pussy is getting so sensitive, how about slamming me with that giant stick of yours, please.”

“It will be my pleasure, sweetheart, get ready ‘cause here I cum,” replied Steve.

He slowly worked his massive fuck toy into Mom’s cunt, with cries of pleasure and pain coming from her.  She was trying to concentrate on Gina’s pussy too.   He eventually pushed his whole prick right up to her womb and stopped to let Mom adjust to the size of him.  She sighed as she took in his length and then started to raise her hips to meet his, to encourage him to keep sinking that shaft all the way into her. He continued to fuck Mom for about 15minutes, both of them expressing their satisfaction with groans and moans and practically screaming the ceiling down as they both experienced an incredible cum.

“Wow, said Steve, I haven’t enjoyed a fuck like that for a long time.  I get plenty from Gina, but a little variety is so good for the soul, and the prick.”

“Yeah,” commented Mom, I am getting plenty from my son these days but that was so great.”

By this time the three of them decided they would have a shower and a bit of a rest.   After their shower, which they all had together, and played around for a while, they slipped into some panties and robes and went downstairs.   They called to the girls and asked them if they wanted to go for a swim in the pool.  Both the girls came up from the basement and said that they didn’t have their swim suits with them.  Mom told them that they could go just in their underwear if they liked, or naked.  By this time I had shown myself and pretended that I had just got home from college. 

“After all, we are all adults and no one can see into the backyard.”

The girls thought about it and slowly began to disrobe.  I think they were quite shy taking their clothes off in front of a strange man.  Gina and Mom thought they would give them a little encouragement and slipped out of their robes.  They had only had very brief thongs on underneath.   Steve did the same and stood there in his briefs, already showing a growing bulge in them.

The girls then decided to go the whole hog and stripped down to their thongs.  Wow, what a beautiful sight.  Heather with her large boobs and sexy ass; and Joanne on a slightly smaller scale.   Both looked good enough to fuck.

Both Steve and I had both a raging hard-on by now so we jumped in the pool so the girls would not be embarrassed - LOL.   Gina and Mom joined us and told the girls how good it was.  Heather and Joanne both dived in and came up in the middle of the pool.

Fortunately for me, Heather came up between my legs. 

“You better be careful when you do that Heather, you may find a package down there,” I commented coyly.

She slipped her hands across my stomach and retorted that it felt like a great package to her, and followed the line of hair down to my groin.  My balls felt as they would explode as she gently rubbed them up and down.  

“I hope we can take this further, when we get out of the pool.” I asked.

“Well, Joanne and I have plans for seducing my Dad later, but I would love to continue with you after that.”

“In the meantime, lets have some fun with our Moms,” joked Heather.


She signaled to Joanne and they both dived under and came up along side the Mothers.  Each girl started to wrestle with the ladies and in doing so,  accidentally?  grabbed a boob of one of the ladies.   This went on for a while until the Moms were feeling rather horny, after having their breasts stroked and tickled.   Heather went down in the water and started to suckle her Mother who gasped with pleasure.

Gina said, “Let me get my breath and I will have to go pee before I do it in the pool.”

The girls let her get out of the pool and started to fondle and kiss each other on the lips, their hands down below the waterline, presumable playing with each others pussy.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

Gina came back and sat on the side of the pool with her legs slightly open and anyone could see the pussy lips parting.  Heather asked her when she had started shaving her pussy.   Gina said she had shaved the day before and asked if she liked it.

“I love it Mom, when am I going to be able to taste it?”

Gina pulled back and stood up and told the girls to get out of the pool, that she wanted to have a talk to them.   Both girls got out and sat in front of their Mother and she put her arms around them and told them she loved them both.

“Now, I overheard you girls commenting on seeing Steve and I making love one night, and also that you would love to experience his big cock at some time.  Is that true?”

Both girls looked at her and replied together, “Oh yes Mom, Steve has such a beautiful big cock and we would both love to have him fuck us.  Joanne wants him to take her virginity.”

“Well, why don’t you both join Gary’s Mom ( Mom’s name was Elaine), myself and Steve in the main bedroom as soon as you have both had your showers and done anything else you want to do, and we will see what we can do, OK.”

Heather and Joanne immediately left the others and went inside to clean up.  They had a shower and put on robes that had been left for them in the bathroom.
When they joined the others in the bedroom, the action had already begun.  I was back in my room setting up the camera again for the next session.  Mom. Gina and Steve had already started playing around and Steve was in the middle of eating out Gina when the girls walked in.

Gina called the girls over and had them lay on the bed.  Steve then slid their thongs down over their legs and dropped them on the floor.   He looked at Joanne and knew he had to do his duty by his youngest daughter.   What a joy that was going to be.  He rubbed both girls on their breasts and lowered his hands to their pussies and kept on rubbing and touching them both.  Joanne sighed and commented on how good it felt. 

Steve then decided to go a bit further with Joanne.  Heather had already had sex with her ex-boyfriend, so he wanted to concentrate on Joanne first.   He bent his head and started to lick up and down her inner thighs, starting at her toes and slowly proceeding up the leg and onto the labia lips.   He suckled them as he would a breast and gradually found the most intimate of parts of a woman’s body, her clit.   Of course, Joanne had only ever felt her sister’s fingers playing with this part of her before this, and was surprised to discover that her Dad’s tongue could do a lot more for her.

Steve thought to himself what a wonderful taste he was experiencing, he had not had a virgin pussy since he first met Gina.  To think that this one was his baby daughter made it all the more exciting.  He continued to lick, suck and eat her out for about 10 minutes.  By this time he was very enlarged and really wanted to sink into that virgin cunt. 

He stood up and moved onto the bed with Joanne, telling her to straddle him as he lay on his back.  That way she could control the amount of his cock as she lowered herself onto him, therefore also controlling the pain.  He told her that she would feel some pain, but it would soon be replaced with pleasure.

“Daddy, I just can’t wait, I have been wanting this since I turned 18.”

“OK honey, are you ready.”

“Yes, oh yes.”

Steve held his prick upright so that she could lower herself onto him.  She eased herself down on it, slowly taking it inside her moist cunt.  She halted for a moment and Steve knew that her hymen had been reached.   He waited for a moment and then raised his hips, causing his hard prick to burst through that veil of virginity.   She froze for a moment, but then came back down onto his tool.   After another minute, she started to rock herself back and forth while sitting atop that mighty rod.  By the look on her face she was enjoying this, her first fuck.

In the meantime, Mom and Gina had been playing with Heather.  Both women were feasting from her boobs and using their hands and mouths to rub and suck her pussy, taking it in turns.  Of course, by now she was feeling extremely horny.  All this while she had been watching her Dad suck and fuck Joanne and she wanted some of the action from him.

Steve built up a momentum and was fucking Joanne with all his might.  She was loving it and couldn’t get enough.   He had built up quite a load in this time and suddenly cried out, “Baby, Daddy is cummmmmmmmming.  Catch all my sperm in your cunt."

Joanne also let go with the same cry, “Daddy, I’m cumming too.  Give it all to me.”

After that explosion, they both collapsed on the bed.  They both looked over at the rest of the party and saw what was going on. 

“Daddy, I want some of what you just gave Joanne,” said Heather.

“Well sweetheart, you will just have to wait 15 minutes or so, until I can get another load.”

“In the meantime, why don’t you just lie here with me and let me make love to you.  In other words, I want to suck your pussy.  That will help me grow strong again.”

I had decided to join the party then.  I left the video and cam running so that Mom and I could have something to watch later and walked into the master bedroom.   I only had on my boxer shorts and was sporting an impressive erection after watching all that had been going on.

Firstly, I went to my mother and Gina who were making out on the floor.  I knelt down and kissed them both lovingly, both on the mouth and also on their delectable pussies.  I noticed Joanne coming out of the bathroom and decided to crawl over to her and feast on her lovely pussy as well.   She stood near me and I just raised my face and buried it in her mons and pussy hair. 

What a delightful taste.  I had never tasted someone who was a virgin until recently.  All my ladies tended to be older women, until I started to make love with Mom, then she became the only one, except with an occasional threesome with Gina.

I coaxed Joanne down onto the floor and kept eating her pussy and she was writhing and squealing under my ministrations.  I knew I wouldn’t last too much longer and I so wanted to put my prick into that heavenly cunt in front of me.  I raised myself above her body and told her I wanted to fuck her.   She looked at me and replied that this was she wanted too.

I then began to sink my prick into that hot, hot hole.  What bliss!  I had watched Steve as he took her and did the same, just slowly worked my way inside until I had touched rock bottom and then proceeded to pound her cunt with strong powerful strokes.   We ended up cumming after about 10 minutes and collapsed.

Heather in the meantime had been working on her Dad.

I am going to make Heather and her Dad the next story, just to keep you on edge!!!!

 

 

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments