Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My older sister

"A long time cumming, offhand encounter with my beautiful older sister, a model."

16
0 Comments 0
17.6k Views 17.6k
1.2k words 1.2k words
My sister and I were at our mom’s house. It’s was early afternoon and the rest of the family were home. They all packed up for a Sunday outing. My sister Pam and I didn’t go because I had to go home and study, and she was working later that evening. I am 23 and she is 33. She’s a model and very sexy looking. She is around 5.9, 125 pounds, skinny figure with c36 breasts and a really great ass. Brown eyes, black hair and long legs complete her resume. I am not too bad myself. 5.10, muscular build, handsome face and with brown eyes and black hair. 175 pounds.

Everyone eventually left and I was sitting in the kitchen and gathering my stuff together so I can be on my way. Pam was in one of the bedrooms and she called out,

“Hey Ty, can you come help me out here for a sec?”

“Ya,” I reply, “coming sis..”

I get into the bedroom and she’s standing there beside the bed, with a dark green shirt on, (which might as well be painted to her stunning figure) and little jean shorts with a big fancy belt wrapped around her waist, complete with a huge buckle, just above her heaven.

“I can’t get these shorts off, I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with these things, can you help? I don’t really have time for this madness.”

“Yea of course,” I say. Something instantly occurred to me and I thought, “How could someone not get their own shorts off. Me and Pam had been tip toeing around touching each other in a very naughty way for years, this may be the time. I’m gonna go with this.”

I bent down onto my knees, so my face is directly across her pussy, which was behind the jeans and maybe some panties. I put my face up so close I was almost touching the zipper with my nose, took both hands, curled my fingers down the sides of her shorts and was just about to reef the shorts down when...

“What are you doing dummy?” Pam stopped me, “You got to undo the belt and unzip the zipper...”

“Oh yes,” I played on, it’s was obvious now that she was not having any trouble. I could hear it in her voice, as she was telling me instructions. There was breathlessness in her voice which indicated she is extremely agitated. You can’t blame her, she was trying to seduce her little brother into some very exciting incestual sex. “Pam why don’t you go on the bed, get on all fours, and let me try to take them off that way. It will be way easier, don’t you agree? I mean I can’t get them off like this...”

“Yea you’re right Ty, that will be much better.” She said back with a much more softened voice, loving even.

She ran her fingers through my hair quickly as if asking me to move my face away from her pussy, fell backwards on the bed playfully, then got on all fours, doggy style, and she stuck her cute little ass as far out as possible. Lust ripped through me like lighting, and my eyes were dumbfounded with images of sex in my mind. I got up on the bed behind her, and pulled those little shorts down to her knees with the greatest of ease. Now I am staring at lace white thong panties. Perfect.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

I marveled at how the lace snuggles right up against my sister asshole; I always liked the little details.

“Should I take your panties off for you too?” I say, with tremble in my voice.

In the sexiest voice I had ever heard in my life, Pam says, “yes, you better do that. I’m going to need to change those as well baby.”

“Ummm sis, my hands are too busy holding my massive erection in my pants, I’m going to have to use my teeth to get those panties off.”

“Sure baby..”

I was trying to get over the fact this is actually happening, I’m shaking all over my body. I plunged my face into Pam’s ass and vagina and hold it there for a second as I take in what an incredible situation we have got ourselves in, to say the least. I hear her moan like a whore as my nose is basically up her asshole and my mouth and tongue taste her pussy as I am trying to get my teeth around the little part of her panties that I could actually manage to grip on. I get the grip, and I say garbled with panties and pussy juice in my mouth..

“Good thing you shaved, I wouldn’t want to pull a hair accidentally”

“”Ohhhhhhh yesssss. I did this morning. Good thing.” Followed by, “mmmmmmmmm baby.”

I got the panties down. My cock was harder than it had ever been, pre-cum leaking out. I pulled my pants down, and caught Pam looking back. Her face was priceless. No smile. I couldn’t tell if her face is saying she wants to fuck me or kill me. Straight lust; it had taken over both of us, and there was no escape. We needed release.

I lost complete control, I only wanted to say and hear naughty things. I liked that this was bad, the naughtier the better. “Pam I want to fucking stick this huge cock in that tight little pussy of yours, and put my thumb up your fucking ass.”

“Fuck yea Ty, I want that fucking cock of yours right now. Do it.”

“You’re the best big sister ever, this is amazing” I said, just to remind us that this is incest, and it’s amazing.

“Mmmmm baby, give it to me little brother.”

I licked my thumb and jammed into my sister’s asshole, and she yelps with lust and joy. I stuck my 8 inch piece of meat into her and she started shaking all over, cumming after I give her three pumps. I fucked her madly, trying so hard not to cum, as this was the hottest sex I had ever had. She started fucking me back, timing it so her ass hit back at me just as I lunged at her. She’s had her eyes closed and was sucking on her thumb like she used too. All you could hear was her closed mouth moaning and that wet slap when our bodies collided in lusty sex. Then she opened her mouth when she heard me start to moan and said,

“Cum on me little brother, not in me, I’m not on the pill..”

And with that, I had an amazing orgasm, I pulled my huge dick out and shot the hardest load I ever had and it flied all over her shoulder blades, hits her in the cheek and went in her long black hair. I fell back and she flipped over, laid down and started playing with her clit quickly, having multiple orgasms. All the while taking the cum on her cheek and tasting it with a naughty smile.

Good day.

Published 
Written by i_shod
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors