Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sade, Part 2

"The continued story of the love of my niece"

11
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Jumping in the shower, I decided that today was going to be all about Sade. Since it was Friday, neither of us had anything to do the next day. My boss was kind and allowed me to have weekends off since Sade moved in. I would pamper her all day and start showing her how much I truly loved her that night. Then tomorrow, I would spend all day loving her. I donned a pair of khakis and a form fitting polo shirt, brushed my hair back, put on cologne, got my shoes on, and headed to the kitchen. Breakfast consisted of coffee, eggs over easy, toast, and sausage. Somehow I had managed to learn to cook and Sade seemed to be a natural at it. I felt her eyes roll over me and grinned.

“Oh I see, Uncle Ash. I call us off sick and you are leaving me behind,” she said with a pout.

“Maybe,” I replied and began eating my breakfast. She sat down and started picking at her plate. I loved teasing her and this sexual tension just added to the fun. After I finished, I put my plate in the sink and went to her. I started massaging her shoulders and leaned down.

“We'll have fun today, Sade. Just the two of us,” I whispered and gently ran my finger across the back of her neck, sending shivers along her spine.

I chuckled and left the room. I told her that what she was wearing would be fine. After all, I had planned on getting her something really nice while we were out. Going to the garage, I had to decide which vehicle to take. Shaking my head, I headed to the Jaguar. She always loved riding in that car. Then I stopped. No, the Jag would only remind her of being a child. After this weekend, she would no longer be a child.

Smiling, I grabbed the keys to the Viper and pulled it around front. Technically, the Viper was now hers, but I hadn't given it to her on her birthday as planned. On the porch, stood a vision of beauty. Even in just old shorts and a tight tank top with flip flops, Sade was perfection. She got into the car and off we rolled. I told her that we were heading to the city and she looked herself over and complained that she wasn't dressed properly. I laughed and laid my hand on her thigh and squeezed. She never said a word, but I did noticed that she that she didn't move much.

The first stop on our trip was to the department store. After I parked the car, I went around and opened the door for her. Holding my hand out, I helped her out of the car. Tucking her arm securely in mine, we headed to the store. She giggled and fell into character. I walked her straight to the dresses and watched her eyes sparkle. She picked out a few and I picked out one I really liked. Taking them all to the dressing room, she came out and showed off each one. I asked her to keep the black one on and paid for all of them. Then it was off to a jewelry store.

I bought her a beautiful sapphire pendant that nestled beautifully between her gorgeous breasts. Which tantalized me with each movement she made. We then went and found the perfect pairs of shoes to go with each dress. Then it was off to the salon. I kept sneaking glances at Sade and realized that she was really enjoying this. As we walked down the street to the salon, I took her hand in mine. It felt so right holding her hand, fingers laced together, and I didn't want this time to stop.

Walking into the salon, I kissed her cheek and said that I would be back soon. She giggled and said she would be right there. After leaving her, I went to another store and searched for something that would be a reminder of this day for her. I looked at rings and found one that seemed perfect. She loved sapphires and this one would be perfect. This was a heart shaped sapphire with little rubies and diamonds around it. It came with a necklace made the same way. I just had to get it for her. Hoping that when she saw it, she would understand the meaning behind it.

Okay, I admit I was over doing it. I had never had a girlfriend and I sure as hell never spent the kind of money on any woman that I was on Sade. Most of the women I had screwed, were doing good to get dinner. But this was Sade. She deserved better than me, but I would do the best to make her happy. People have always said that when I found the right girl, I would stop the world for her. Well, ever since I got Sade, I wanted to give her the world on a platter. Safely pocketing the ring and necklace, I returned to the salon.

She was getting her nails done and I couldn't believe the transformation that had taken place already. Her hair was piled onto the top of her head and the earrings showed nicely. The way her hair was done showed off her narrow neck. Once her nails were done, she stood up and twirled around for me. The short skirt of the dress swinging high and showing just a hint of what was underneath. Totally took my breath away. She thanked the ladies and out the door we walked.

I helped her into the car and we drove to the other side of the city. There was a club that I thought she would like. Lots of dancing and nice lighting. That was what I was looking for and that was where we went. One look at her under the strobe lights and man, I was definitely hooked. Like I wasn't already. Our reservations were not until nine o'clock, so we had plenty of time to have some fun. She looked surprised to be at a club and clung to my arm a little tighter. I paid the bouncer to over look her and in we went.

The music was a mix of rock and rap. Looking at Sade, I saw her starting to dance in place. I pulled her onto the dance floor and we started dancing. I never knew how well she could dance before. She spun, twisted, and twirled herself like I have never seen anyone short of a black person do. I noticed that there were some men watching her and that protective side of me reared itself up. I took her wrist and spun her back into my arms, just as a slow song started.

Pulling her tight to me, I held her possessively and eyed the other men that were staring. My hands were gripping her ass tightly and her hands were looped behind my neck. Her breasts were crushed against me and I could feel her nipples harden. I kissed the side of her neck and squeezed her ass. Then I slid my hands up around her waist and just danced to the music. She looked up at me and I stared hard at her. Then without thinking, I leaned down and kissed her. Our tongues dancing together and I didn't want it to end. Breaking the kiss, she laid her head on my shoulder and sighed.

Several dances later, I told her it was time to leave. By that time, I could see that she was getting jealous of the women that were hitting on me. For once in my life, I didn't even flirt back with them or try to pick them up. I had the woman I wanted and was content. As we made our way back to the car, I asked her if she was okay.

“I cannot believe they were hitting on you in front of me,” she grumbled.

I had to laugh. Eventually, she would learn that both men and women hit on each other regardless of who the person was with. But for now, she could be assured that I wasn't going anywhere without anyone else but her. Swinging her towards me, I planted a kiss on her and laughed.

“Sade, there is no one that will ever turn my head as you have done. I promise,” I said and helped her into the car. Sliding into the seat, I turned and looked at her. I wanted her to understand that once I bedded her, there would be no one else for me.

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS

At least, until she was done with me anyway. But the look in her eyes was enough and I kept silent. It wasn't long before we got to the restaurant and were seated. I ordered our drinks and even Sade looked at me strangely.

“One glass of wine will not hurt tonight, Sade. After all, this night, this weekend is for you,” I said and kissed her hand. After the wine arrived, we placed our orders. Sade looked both excited and nervous. I had never really taken her to dinner before. Granted, we have been to Pizza Hut and some other places, but nothing like Olive Garden. Although not a fancy dining restaurant, it was a far cry from Taco Bell. I took her hand and told her to relax. Our entrees arrived and she was able to take her mind off everything.

“Still planning on playing volleyball and basketball this year,” I asked between bites. Smiling, Sade said that she was looking forward to trying out again.

“But I just don't understand why we need to try out each year. I have been on the starting line up for each team since my freshman year. We both know I'll make the cut, so why have try outs for the regulars,” she stated. I had to smile, she did have a good argument. We spent the remaining time discussing her strategies for both games and had a lot of fun.

After paying the bill and leaving, I asked her if there was any place else she wanted to go before heading home. Smiling, she just looked at me with those angel eyes.

“Just home, Ash. There is a basketball game coming on with our names all over it,” she said.

I helped her into the car and bent over to kiss her. That unique honey taste was there still, but I could also taste the wine and the ice cream she had. Rolled together, it was a very nice taste and made me crave more. I lingered over her lips and then trailed over to her earlobes and nipped them. Straightening up, I winked and shut the door. This little vixen was all mine and I was determined that everything she first experienced with me would be the best possible.

After getting into the car, I looked at her. No longer could I deny that she had indeed turned into a woman before my eyes. No longer could I even deny my own feelings towards her. Boy, was I ever in trouble, but I would die loving her. Putting the car into gear, I rested my hand on her thigh again. This time, she moved and caused my hand to slide up under her skirt to touch her just a little. 

As I drove off I decided not to go straight home, just drive around for a while. Enjoying the feeling of the drive. Sade didn't seem to be in any hurry to get home either. I took her up to the Overlook and parked the car. Helping her out of the car, I couldn't help but steal another kiss. A kiss she gladly gave back earnestly.

We walked over to the benches and sat down. She instantly snuggled up against me and I placed my arm over her shoulders. Watching the city below us, I never felt more at peace. Sade laid her head on my shoulder and I had to ask her. I wanted to make sure she wanted to go out on that limb with me.

“Sade, are you absolutely positive that you want to remove our relationship from where it is to a sexual one. Before you answer, realize this much. I have realized my feelings for you. I will never hurt you, baby girl. But it will also be a relationship that unless we move elsewhere, nobody can know about,” I said.

Instantly, she was on my lap, kissing me senseless. That was all the answer that I needed. Holding onto her, I couldn't begin to imagine myself anywhere else. In fact, I couldn't imagine myself there with any one other than Sade. We sat there for several more minutes before I kissed her neck and told her we should get home. She slowly got up and took my hand. Pulling me to my feet, she stretched onto her tip toes and kissed my cheek. Man, I wasn't sure if I would be able to wait until the morning to bed her. For the final time, I helped her into the car and kissed her. Getting into the driver's seat, I laid my hand high on her thigh, my pinkie just barely able to brush across her pussy.

Once home, I helped her out of the car, again, and unlocked the front door. As she swept in and up to her room, I got all the bags from the car. I never realized that there were that many bags, but it was well worth it. To see her smile, I would crawl across the desert. I managed to get all the bags in one go and into the house without any of them breaking open. Carefully, I maneuvered the stairs and kicked open her bedroom door. I placed all her bags on her bed and headed to my own room.

I stripped off my shirt and loosened my pants as I made my way to my bathroom.

I quickly changed into my pajama pants and headed to the living room. I sat in my recliner and quickly found the basketball game. Celtics verses the Bulls and it was still in the first quarter, Bulls ahead by 2 points. Sade came in shortly after, clad in yet another tight tank top. This time she was wearing green boy shorts panties. Instead of laying on the floor, she came over, handed me a beer, and sat sideways on my lap. There we sat, her legs swinging off the arm of the recliner, watching the basketball game. She was a Boston fan, whereas I was the Chicago fan. Needless to say, it got to be a heated game. Each time the Celtics scored a point, Sade jumped on my lap, cheering her team onward to victory. So, each time the Bulls scored, I either tickled the back of her neck or ran my hands up and down her sides. Watching her body shiver from my touch.

By the time the game was over, I was sexually frustrated and Sade looked just plain flustered. I liked that look on her very well. She jumped up and got sodas, while I searched for a movie. Being Friday, it was also movie night. Unless, she was with her girlfriends, in which case, I went to my buddy, Jim's for a while. Tonight, was so different from any other Friday night, because we were changing everything about our relationship that we ever knew. I should have worried about it, but I wasn't. I was looking forward to being with her. She came back and positioned herself back on my lap and started the movie.

I didn't pay a lot of attention to the movie. I had something better to pay attention to after all. I slide my hands under her tank, marveling at how soft her skin felt. I slid them around to the front and brushed my finger tips under her breasts. She sighed and leaned closer to me. I cupped her breasts and brushed my thumbs over her nipples. She groaned and I had to smile. I nuzzled my nose against her neck and licked her earlobe. She giggled and tried to wiggle away, but I wouldn't allow her. I slide one hand down her body slowly and settled on her thigh. I decided that was close enough for the night and settled in to watch the movie. I kissed her neck and kept my hands where they were.

Sade was asleep before the movie ended, once it was over, I stood up and carried her to bed. Instead of taking her to her room and tucking her in, I went straight to my room. I tucked her into bed and slid in beside her. Wrapping her in my arms, I fell asleep quickly. I only slept a few hours, but I felt like I had slept for days. Sade had never moved one inch. I pulled the covers off her and ran my hand over her body. Feeling every dip and curve. Even in sleep, she moaned and moved closer to my touch.

Published 
Written by SoithWaya
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments