Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sex Journal: The New Years Eve Kiss

"Mother and son make love for the first time on New Years Eve"

9
2 Comments 2
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Don, for those of you who haven't yet read my earlier journal entries, Don is my father. As a child, he was something of a Boy Edison and had acquired his first pattern by the age of sixteen. He had two more by the time he graduated from high school. He's never invented anything that changed the world, like Edison's light bulb or phonograph, but they did earn him a sizable income. Like Edison, he started out with a tiny workshop but now has several large buildings behind our beautiful, old country farmhouse that serves as his sanctuary as well as his creative playground.

Don and Sally, Sally is my mom for those of you who have yet to read my earlier journal entries have lived a very frugal life. Our home is paid for. All our cars and trucks are paid for as are all our other big boy toys. Except for the usual monthly bills, they owed no one anything, so when Don decided to buy a little roadhouse a few years ago he had the money to pay cash for it. Don liked to have a beer every now and then and he liked a quiet game of poker or a fast game of pool with his friends. He also liked to throw lavish New Years Eve parties, so buying the roadhouse worked out well for him. Sally was all for it because it saved wear and tear on her precious antique furniture that she had restored herself. Well, you've probably already guessed it; Sally renamed the roadhouse to "Don and Sally's Roadhouse.

Sally had never spent much time at the roadhouse because she was a busy lady in her own right. She was an OR nurse at the same hospital where Louise practiced cardiac surgery. She did make appearances from time to time, mostly when Don was hosting some "by invitation only" event, like his lavish New Years Eve gala event. On New Years Eve the doors were closed to the public and only his friends and family members were invited. Don had many friends among those who frequented Don and Sally's Roadhouse, so the place was always packed on those nights and New Years Eve 2008/2009 was no exception.

Looking back on it now, I think that Louise was faking it. She claimed to have one of those 72-hour bugs that go around and wasn't feeling up to a party. She told me to take Sally as my date because Don was always too busy playing host to pay much attention to her. I think that she wanted her sister to spend the evening and night in my arms. I think now that she intuitively knew that the time was right for my mother and me to become lovers. Like always, Louise was right.

Sally had worn a little black dress that night that really was a "little" black dress. I think that it had taken more cloth to make my shirt then it had to make her whole dress. They called it a mini-dress but that was even stretching it. Sally's dresses hemline slashed upwards from mid thigh on one side all the way up to her hip on the other. The dress had a halter-top consisting of two strips of cloth that barely covered her large, firm titties. There was no back to that dress except for a bow tie at the neck and one across her back. The halter-top plunged to way below her belly button, the waistband of her black, lace panties just visible. I had never seen Sally look so sexy.

I think of that New Years Eve as my night of the perpetual hardon. I wasn't alone in that. I think that Sally had turned every guy in Don and Sally's Roadhouse on that night. I think she gave everyone of them a boner. I remember smiling, thinking how much their wives and girlfriend would owe Sally later that evening. I never dreamed the night would end the way it did, with the two of us seeing the New Year in as part of an orgy. It all started with a single kiss. The New Year Kiss.

Sally and I arrived at the Roadhouse a little before eleven. We had stopped for a late dinner at the local steak house first. New Years Eve at the Roadhouse had always been an intimate affair but it had never been that intimate before. The first thing that we noticed was that all the tables and chairs had disappeared and were replaced by huge, velvet cushions, cushions as thick as mattresses and large enough for couples to recline on. We picked one next to where Carol and her live in lover were reclining. After a minute, Sally kicked off her shoes and we headed out on the dance floor.

Sally and I had spent the rest of the evening, waiting for the ball to drop on the big screen TV over the bar, in each other's arm, our bodies pressed tightly together as we danced every dance the band played. As we danced, my hand slipped slowly down Sally bare back, molding her body into mine. Sally moaned softly as my fingertips caressed her spine. She clung to me fiercely as I slipped my hand inside the back of her dress, inside her panties, sliding a finger between her ass cheeks, my fingertip pressing lightly against her asshole.

As we continued to dance, grinding our pubic mounds together, Sally's nipple grew into fiery hot coals, burning into my chest through the thin fabric of my shirt.

Alexandra22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexandra22

Sally slid a hand between us and unbuttoned my shirt. Pushing the fabric covering her nipples aside she moaned loudly as her inflamed nipples touched my cool fresh.

As midnight approached the lights dimmed. Reaching around her with my free hand, I untied her halter-top, letting it fall free between us. With nothing holding it up, Sally's dress slipped slowly down over her hips to settle around her feet on the dance floor. We really weren't dancing anymore, simply swaying to the music as we ground our bodies together. Leaning back from me for a moment, Sally pushed my shirt off my shoulders. I shook it off me. First one arm than the other.

Reaching between us again, Sally unfastened my slacks and pushed them down over my hips, releasing my stiff cock. We were completely naked now except for her sopping wet lace panties. Her panties fell to the floor a moment later. As we heard the final count down to the New Year start. I picked Sally up and lowered her down on my throbbing erection. Wrapping her legs around my waist, she dug her long nails into my muscular back as out pubic bones mashed together for the first time. As the ball fell our lips met and we started to kiss, our mouths devouring one another like two starving creatures from beyond.

Slowly, as we continued to kiss, I carried Sally slowly over to our velvet cushions and lowered her gently down on them. Kneeling between her trembling thighs, I hooked her legs over my shoulders and started stroking in and out of her sopping wet, grasping hole. Sally's need for release matched mine and she met me thrust for thrust. Our arousal had been building up for over an hour out on the dance floor and our mutual release was only moments away. Sally's moans grew into a continuous howl of pleasure as plowed into her, faster and harder with each thrust. Moments later she started screaming as the first wave of orgasms washed over her. Sally raked my back with her nails as she continued to climax. Wave after wave rolled over her convulsing body, each wave of orgasm seeming more intense, more violent then the last. When she finally quieted and sank down on the cushions, I felt as if I had just spent seven seconds on a bull at the local rodeo.

Several minutes passed before either one of us could speak. Sally broke the silence.

"Clarence…it's been so fucking long since a man has made me cum. Jesus, I don't think any man has ever made me cum so long and hard as that. Oh, Clarence…I know what we just did was wrong but…it felt so good…so right. Oh…Jesus…honey I want you again…right now."

Tears were rolling down Sally's face now.

"Sally, I wanted you as much as you wanted me. It felt good and right to me too. So, where's the wrong?"

My cock was hard again and I slid it slowly inside her again.

"A very wise man once said that no one should have the right or power to tell us who we can share our bodies and our love with. He went on to say that we should be free to have sex with anyone we want to in any way we want to, any where, at any time the urge over takes us. He said that whatever two people do that brings them mutual pleasure and causes no one harm is right for them and it should be no ones business but their own."

I continued to move in her slowly, wanting to make our lovemaking last this time.

"Sally, look around you…we started everybody fucking. New Years Eve has turned into a fucking orgy."

We made slow gentle love that time and when we climaxed we fell into each other's arms, slipping off into a deep sleep. The first rays of sunlight were just beginning to slip in through the closed blinds when we opened our eyes. Carol and her lover were still sleeping soundly on the cushions next to us. Other were slowly gathering up their clothes, getting ready to go home or where ever else they were going.

I caught Sally looking at Carol's lover's cock. It was a big one, even soft. I smiled at her.

"I'm sure Carol wouldn't mind sharing that with you. Christ, what a night. I don't think I'll be able to get it up again for a month."

"Really…Clarence…"

With that she swiveled around and took my limp cock into her hot, moist mouth. Some how we wiggled around until my head was between her thighs, my tongue lapping up her juices.

Published 
Written by Freelancer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments