Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sexy Aunt Part.3

"I had just finished licking her to an orgasm, now she will return the favor!!!"

4
2 Comments 2
5.1k Views 5.1k
877 words 877 words
We changed positions so that I would be sitting on the edge of the Hot tub, and she could have easy access to my cock. She got down on her knees so that most of her body was under water, and started using her hands to massage my steel shaft. Then she began to lightly lick the tip of my cock, progressively taking more of it in her sexy little mouth. She was sucking me like a pro, but apparently she wasn't done showing off. I felt my cock going deeper and deeper down her throat, until I couldn't even see it anymore, she was taking almost the entire 8" of my schlong in her mouth. I could not believe my Aunt was a squirter, but a deepthroater as well, this was too good to be true.

Now that I knew there was no limit to how deep I could go, I grabbed her head with my hands and moved her up and down my cock. I could see through the water that she was using both hands to pleasure herself as I face fucked her.

I didn't want to waste too much time, since I knew the best was yet to come, so as soon I neared an orgasm I said, "Ohhhhh yeah, I'm gonna fucking cum right in your mouth."

I pushed my cock as far I could, and blew my load right down her throat and enjoyed one of the most mind blowing orgasm's I had ever experienced. She swallowed my cum, and I pulled my cock out, dripping with my Aunt's saliva. We were both exhausted, so we gathered ourselves for a few minutes, and shared a few very sensual kisses.

Then I asked her, "Are you ready?" Still breathing quite hard, she answered me.

"Let's do it!!!!" she firmly stated.

"Are you ready to get fucked by your nephew!!?" I asked her.

"Ohhh yeah, I want your big beautiful cock inside me!!!!!" I was finally about to fuck my Aunt, I had been dreaming about this for years.

"Should I pull out when I'm gonna cum?" I knew we had no time for condoms, this was going to happen right now.

"No, you can cum inside me, I'm on the pill." She answered

We moved so that she was bent over, I was going to fuck her doggie style. I grabbed her firm, tanned ass and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance of her shaved snatch. I could feel how wet she was as I slowly entered my Aunt. I was surprised to find out that she was quite tight, I could tell it was going to be difficult to last long in that tight of a cunt. I went nice and slow at first, pulling my cock completely out after every insertion.

Alisonblake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alisonblake



"Ohhhhhhhh, that feels ssooooo fucking good!!! Fuck your Aunt harder!!!!!!" she screamed. So I increased the pace a bit, using my hands to move her body back and forth, faster and harder.

"Fuck me harder, ooohhhhh, I wanna cum!!!" she yelled as my 8" cock moved in and out of her tight little twat.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh shit, I'm about to fucking cum baby!!!!" I had to slow down a little, I didn't want to blow my load too early, and I knew if I teased her clit a little, she would have a much stronger orgasm.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, I'm cumming!!!" I yelled. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock, there was no turning back now, I was fully prepared to cum inside my Aunt.

She let out one final "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" and her pussy instantly released the pressure on my cock. She was done, but I wasn't.

"Oooooooohhhhh, I'm gonna cum deep inside your tight little fucking pussy." I had waited long enough, I was ready to cum inside my Aunt. I pushed my cock all the way in and came deep inside my Aunt. I came so hard that my legs became weak, and I had a hard time standing up for a few seconds.

"Wow, that was fucking incredible!!! What did it feel like to get fucked by your Nephew?" I asked her as my softening cock still rested inside her cunt.

"I loved it, that was some of the best sex I've ever had." She answered. I pulled my cock out of her twat and she started to suck the excess cum of the tip, which I'm sure was mixed with some of her own juices.

"Next time, I want you to fuck my ass!!" She said with authority.

"What do you mean, next time? I curiously asked her, I always imagined this as a one time deal.

"I know what we did was wrong, but I can't pass up great sex." She said

"How's tomorrow sound? You busy?" I asked as she had now licked my cock clean, and we were both sitting down in the Hot tub still trying to catch our breaths.

"No, tomorrow's great, I can't wait!!" She answered, we both got out of the Hot tub, put our clothes on and went inside the house. We talked a bit, and then I decided to go home and get some sleep. I was so excited for what could happen the next day.
Published 
Written by pyro2736
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments