Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister Changed IV

12
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Sorry it took so long, but here we go

Alright, I had just told Ally how I felt about her. My heart was pumping waiting for the reaction. Was it going to be one of elation? Would she be freaked? Was this relationship supposed to be physical only? Well, I was about to find out. I realized I had been in my head for about 5 minutes, but she hadn’t said anything. I looked over at her, and she was crying. This was not a reaction I was expecting. I asked her what was wrong, and she said that they were tears of joy and surprise. No one had ever actually cared for her, just used her as a sex object.

I kissed her tears away. As I did, I had to lean forward towards her, causing my dick to rub along her ass crack. I went back to where I was, and rubbed back down. She was happy with this motion, and started to grind her ass back towards my cock. She was really picking up steam, but I didn’t want to waste a cum not even being inside her. So, I grabbed her, spun her around, and kissed her hard. Our tongues danced together as they had so many times previously in the last day. But this time, there was something more. An understood feeling of love and safety. This did not mean, however, that there was no more heat. There was plenty. I inserted my cock into her and slowly and gently pushed in all the way, then pulled out to the head. She was already secreting so much juice that it made the slow movements glide and seem heavenly.

Neither of us were in any rush, and there was something more to our sex this time. It was more in tune, in sync, more of a feeling in the heart rather than just primal instincts telling me to cum. I know she felt it too. We kept of the current pace for about 15 minutes of slow, back and forth love making. I could tell she was getting close, so I decided to kick it into high gear. Let me tell you, the rapid change of pace was un-fucking-believable. She came on the spot. Not just came, but exploded. She writhed, squirmed, and let out a silent scream of passion. Her face was twisted into an O and she could not move. Needless to say, this pushed me over the edge, and with a grunt, I let go, 6 streams into her waiting pussy and onto her stomach. She had just gone through so much that she passed out.

My sister came into the room just in time to see the grand finale, and gave me a hug. “I guess she was receptive to what you said. Did you tell her the stipulation?”

“No, it completely slipped my mind, you can tell her when she wakes up.”

She whispered seductively with a wry smile on her face, “ I think I’ll tell her now.”

She crawled over to Ally, and started to lick the remaining cum from her stomach. She licked down towards the love mixture that Ally and I had created just seconds ago and started to lick it. Ally was still extremely sensitive, and came again before she even woke up. But that was not the point of this. She needed to wake up. My sister pulled out all the stops. She licked, sucked, kissed Ally’s pussy. She took both hand and massaged Ally’s breasts in slow circles, making time to stop and twirl the nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Ally was slowly starting to come to.

She started bucking her hips. That’s when Melissa knew she had her. She slithered up Ally’s body. They were now pussy to pussy, tits to tits and face to face. They shared a passionate kiss. Melissa, enjoying her new dominant role, broke the kiss and moved her lips towards Ally’s ear, kissing her the whole time. When she reached Ally’s ear she said, “I hear you and my brother are now in love. Well, I don’t want to be left out. So here’s the deal. You and my brother start dating. But when I want sex from either of you, I get it. And at least half the times you two fuck, I am in.”

Ally put on her best innocent girl voice (tough for her to do) and said back, “but, we already fucked once, I think I broke the law. What are you going to do with me?”

My sister responded in her best authoritative voice “Well, missy, first thing is you are going to have to do what we say, when we say it. We’re going to have to cuff you.”

My sister ran off and returned with fuzzy sex handcuffs. Where she got them I had no idea, but I was beginning to like this role play. Anyway, she handcuffed Ally’s naked body to the night stand behind the bed.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

She was now laying there on her back, hands out wide completely naked. Although I had been with her for what bordered on 24 hours, most of it her being naked, her fantastic form and figure still amazed me. I grew hard very quickly.

My now domineering sister bellowed “Spread em!”

Ally obeyed, faking some indecision and resistance. She couldn’t hide the glint in her eye that told us she was ready for this and wanted it oh so bad.

“Alright, here’s how it’s gonna work” Melissa started to explain. “You are our slut until we are finished with you. We will both fuck you, until we are satisfied, then, your duty will have been paid and you will be free to do whatever you want.”

As soon as Melissa finished her explanation, she dove right at Ally’s exposed and open muff. Her attack was swift and quick, and surprising and how quick it was. Once she was well enough lubed (like that is ever a problem) Melissa got off, and motioned for me to fuck her, and fuck her hard. She climbed over Ally’s face, and before she planted her pussy over Ally’s mouth she said, “eat it bitch. Now!”

Ally sprung into action as I started to fuck her. My sister and I both receiving pleasure from the ever so willing ‘prisoner.’ My sister rode her way to several orgasms at the cause of Ally’s tongue and I continue to pound harder and harder. Ally had to be feeling the pleasure, and she let out a moan into my sister’s cunt. My sister leaned over, grabbed my neck, pulled me towards her and started to kiss me. Hard and passionate. We were in another triangle of love, this time with Ally as the base. Ally started convulsing again, my sister yelled at her “You will not cum until both of us do. Those are the rules bitch.” I came as hard as ever after that. 3 shots in Ally, and three onto my sister’s tits. Ally could not hold any longer, and came all over me.

My sister was not done though. She uncuffed Ally and said “I have some of my lover’s seed on me. It’s not going to clean itself off. It appears as though you will have to do it for me. Lick it clean bitch.”

Ally happily obliged, being that semen was one of her favorite taste, and another happened to be my sister’s tits. A perfect combo for her. She licked them clean, and my sister became hot again. So, being the good brother than I am, I volunteered to make her cum.

Without any warning, I shoved my cock into her to the hilt. I fucked her long and hard. Ally did not want to be left out, so she licked both my cock and my sister’s cunt. We both came very quickly, and all three of us decided on taking a quick rest.

After about two hours of just sitting together, arms around each other and no sex, I was getting horny again. I didn’t mention it, but just kept watching TV. This was during commercial, and Girls Gone Wild was being promo’d. I became very, very hard, and it was clearly noticeable. My sister was the first to see it, and it became apparent to her what she should do. She decided to be a little bit of a tease, and make me sweat it out. She would lean down as if to suck it, touch her tongue to it, then back off. Ally soon caught on to her game, and followed suit. I was going insane. Soon enough, Ally though I had been sufficiently tortured, and decided that she wanted a cock in her cunt. She mounted me, but apparently she didn’t want vicious sex, just me inside her was enough. This was where heaven and hell collide. I know I shouldn’t complain about having two nymphomaniacs wanting my cock all the time, but this was bad. I was fully inside this amazing fuck, but she wouldn’t move, and wouldn’t let me move. The feel of her vagina was amazing, but she wasn’t moving at all, and I was dying, while in heaven. A complicated emotion I know.

We stayed in this position for about an hour, just watching TV with me inside her and no movement. Soon enough, Ally started to feel something. She started rubbing her clit and she began to cum. The fact that I was in this warm, wet silky sheath for over an hour made me ultra sensitive and anything was going to push me over. This was definitely something. I came deep inside her.

As I was cumming, I heard the doorknob turn. I was filled with fear and pleasure at the same time. Second time today I had a strange mixture of emotions. I liked the first one better. The door opened and…

Anyone wanna venture a guess?
Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments