Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister Changed

25
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Ok, so here is my story. I’ll start off like everyone else. My name is Brock, and I am a 19 year old guy. Not exactly a body to die for, but not too bad. My best feature however, is my 6.5 inches downstairs. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Anyway, I am in school, and just completed my first year of college. Let me tell you, that is where the party is. I have had some wild times there, but that is a different story. This is about when I came home from school.

My senior year of high school was taken at a local college because of a good relationship between them and my high school. It was a tough decision but I decided to board there too. I missed my family and my little sister terribly, but I wanted a little experience of college before going away. It was worth it.

Back to the story.

I haven’t seen my sister, Melissa, for 2 years now. She is 17 now and about to go into senior year of high school. When I left, she was a barely developing 15 year old. Wow has she changed. I almost didn’t recognize her. She grew into a beautiful young woman. Flowing blonde hair, a 5 foot 6 frame and not an ounce of fat on her. She had a flat stomach, that was directly under stunning 34 C breasts (but I found that out later). Her ass was sexy too. It looked like it was just sculpted on to make men drool, and that it did.

So, I walk through the door after driving back from school and am greeted by a hug from my mom, a hand shake from my dad, and a squeal and jump, then a hug from my sister. We were always close, and she was very excited to see me after 2 years. I swear I felt her nipple harden as she hugged me. After a long drive and 2 years away from the family, we had a nice long chat, caught up, told them of my marks and so on and so forth. The typical family stuff. Only there was something else. My sister seemed to be begging me to look at her. She would offer to get me something from the fridge to flaunt her assets and do other stuff like that. I couldn’t tell if she was being nice, or a flirt.

After that talk, I was ready to just relax and lay down with a movie and enjoy the relaxing summer time. So, I went down to the entertainment room, and put in Dodgeball in the DVD player. A favorite of mine and my sisters. She came down in a short shirt and sweats, and we started quoting the lines back and forth to each other. Eventually, she started shifting herself, and she ended up laying down with her head on my lap, dangerously close to my cock. As the movie neared the end, I geared up for my favorite part. The lesbian kiss at the end with the hot blonde and her gf. Sue me…I’m a guy. Anyway, like always, I started to get a little erect. My sister noticed. She looked up at me and gave me a half smile, half shocked look.

Before she could say anything, I said “it was the girls on the movie, lesbians are hot.” She seemed a little dejected, then she stunned me and got up and started to walk around me. As she did, she traced her finger around my neck then sat on top of my lap on leg on either side of me. She leaned in and whispered sexily into my ear, “are you sure it’s not me causing that?”

Time Out:

Damn. 1) I have never had a girl do that to me at it was hot 2) I had never thought of my sister in that way before, but now with that kickin body… 3) I had a raging hard on that might tear my pants and hers in a matter of seconds

Time In:

I think my raging hard on made the decision of what to do for me. I didn’t know what to say so, I ended up with the very eloquent “uh er… yea maybe.” Luckily she wasn’t turned off by that and she started to nibble on my ear and kiss towards my mouth. Soon, our tongues intertwined and were performing a beautifully choreographed dance. She broke the kiss, and started to lick down my neck, only stopping to throw off my shirt. She continued on the same path until she got down to my pants. She looked up, smiled, and then with extreme ease, she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants in one motion.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

Then, after seeing the pure lust in her eyes, she looked at the bulge in my boxers, and pulls it down with her teeth. She sees my cock and wastes no time. As soon as it is exposed, she starts to lick the head with swift and soft touches. So light and soft that it was driving me insane.

She went lower and licked along the underside of my cock with long, slow licks back and forth, back and forth. That was the end of the tenderness for her, as she soon ripped off her shirt, and went down on it. In no time, it was down her throat and she was going crazy. No teeth and a hell of a lot of tongue. This caused a gasp for me as I fought the urge to cum. I had to hold on because I had no idea if she would let this go further or not. Plus, it felt too good to stop. Slowly she lifted her head and said the sexiest thing ever,

“Go ahead blow you load. We have all night for the rest. And let me tell you, you will be able to die a happy man” Needless to say, I blew my load as soon as her lips returned to my cock. Several of my most powerful shots hit her throat as she swallowed the result of the best blow job I ever had.

I wasn’t sure what to do next. I was hyped up on adrenaline for thinking of the night to come, but drained from the blowjob I had just received. However, Melissa made my choice easy for me. She mounted me again, grinded her plush pants against my quickly hardening cock. After her little tease, she reversed, pulled her pants off, and there were no panties. I guess this was a plan from the beginning. She had just turned around and I saw the most beautiful canyon in the world. The grand canyon is nothing compared to this.

I know some guys aren’t into eating a girl out, but I was not missing this shaven masterpiece. As soon as I started on her, she started her swift and soft tongue touches again. She engulfed me again, and her moans of pleasure that I was causing were vibrating her mouth around me. I was in heaven. She erupted in an earth shattering orgasm that makes me wonder how my parents did not wake up and find us. The screams and moans were loud as hell, and the shaking might have registered on the Richter Scale. Not to mention that I almost drowned in her sweet nectar.

I however, had not peaked again, so we decided the only way to fix that was for her to mount me one more time. Instead of going quickly, she took her time getting up, walked around to let me view her flawless body, and slowly lifted one leg over my body. She began to tease me my just rubbing it up and down my shaft, then a little in, but making sure not too much. I got tired of waiting and thrust upward quickly and very hard. She let out a moan of pleasure mixed with pain as I penetrated her all the way through. She was impaled.

If I thought that her blow jobs were good, I was mistaken. This was un-fucking-believable. She didn’t just bounce, she grinded forward, backward, right, left, changing speeds and tempos. She bounced and bopped, and did stuff I didn’t even think possible. I reached up and tweaked her protruding nipples. She bent down and let me take one in my mouth. The joint stimulation of my cock touching every part of her tight pussy and my mouth attacking her nipple caused another orgasm, then another right after. I have no idea how I held on this long, but after she thrashing from her back-to-back orgasms and the clenching around my cock, I just let loose. I filled her with my cum as I felt hers on my crotch. She collapsed on top of me, and I fell asleep with her on the couch in the basement. My cock still inside her.

The next morning, I awoke, and thought it might have been a dream. However, I looked down and quickly realized it was not. My sister was on the other end of the couch, mouth open, and tongue out.

This was my first story. Tell me if you liked it. I doubt I will write a sequel, but it depends on the feeback.
Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments