Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sister Gill - Part 4

"I arrive at my sisters house knowing her husband is away fro the whole weekend and Gill has plans!"

10
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words
I woke gently wondering where I was. Memories soon came flooding back as I looked down to see the French maids’ outfit I was still wearing from my sexual encounters with my older sister Gill the night before.

Over the last three weekends we had started an incestuous affair with the agreement that we would have fun but wouldn’t under any circumstances have penetrative sex. My cock was not to go near her pussy. I was sixteen and she was 23 and married. What started as fantasising over my older sister had ended with me fucking her with a dildo and her fucking me with a huge strap on whilst I was dressed as a French Maid

This particular weekend her husband Tony was away for the weekend and Gill had promised me a few surprises. On Friday night having had my first experience of having my arse fucked by my sister and her strap on we had fallen asleep in each others arms and now I had woken and she had gone.

I knew we were still alone together in the house; Tony was definitely away all weekend so I toddled off still in my maids outfit to find Gill. I didn’t need to go far. I heard the shower running in the bathroom and headed for the open door.

There she was in the shower, completely naked and looking very sexy. She saw me and waved, “Come on Pete, get your kit off and get in here!”

My cock was starting to swell as I struggled out of my little black dress, bra and stockings. By the time I was naked my cock was at full attention. I opened the shower cubicle door and stepped into the warm water. Gill put her arms around my neck and pushed her body against mine squashing my cock into her belly. Our lips met and we kissed deeply. My hands naturally fell to her bottom and I squeezed her buttocks as we kissed, tongues entwined.

The hot water showered down on us. I slid one hand up and cupped her left breast. She was pushing herself against me grinding her pelvis into mine. “Oh God I want you Pete, I want you to fuck me.” My mind raced, this was it, I was going to fuck my sister her and now in the shower.

She pulled away from me and stepped back. She reached out and wrapped her slender fingers around my hard cock, looking into my eyes she said, “You know you can’t fuck me Pete, we mustn’t.”

“I .. I know, but …” I ran my eyes over her body, she looked gorgeous standing there completely naked, her shaven pussy drew my attention

“No buts Pete, just fun. Remember, no fucking.” And as she spoke she wanked my cock in a slow steady rhythm. Slowly she turned around and I was presented with her sexy round buttocks. I have to admit that even to this day I am a ‘bottom man’ and Gill definitely had a bottom to die for, especially right now naked in front of me! Leaning forward she spread her legs. She braced herself against the shower wall with one hand as the other hand reached between her thighs and beckoned me.

I stepped forward and my cock and balls fell into her hand. Gently she guided my cock between her thighs. I honestly thought she was guiding me into her pussy but I soon realised she was just using my cock as a rubbing post as she worked her pussy lips backwards and forwards along my shaft. She brought her legs together trapping my cock between her smooth thighs.

She kept her hand over the end of my cock pushing my shaft hard against her lips. I started to match the thrusting of her hips. We slowly and gently fucked away without my cock ever entering her. I was sure a simple twist of my hips would have seen my cocked aligned with her pussy lips and inside before she could stop me, but I knew that would be wrong.

Gill was starting to moan. Her breathing was getting quicker and she was trembling. She carefully worked her pussy on my cock applying pressure with her hand as she masturbated herself.

She was gasping and shaking. “Oh God ..” She moaned as I slowly worked my cock in and out. I placed my hands on the swell of her buttocks and started to increase my tempo. I was getting close to cumming and nothing was going to stop me. I looked down at the glorious view of my cock sliding in and out between her thighs. I knew I wasn’t actually inside her, but it felt so good

Gill started to gasp and shudder. I watched as her buttocks quivered. She was panting and breathing heavily. “Oh ... oh God, yes ..” she tensed, motionless until with one last gasp she relaxed and I felt her juices flow over my cock. Her hand pushed my cock hard against her pussy and she was cumming.

I wanted to thrust and make myself cum at the same time, but the clamping force her hand applied stopped my and I stood there watching as her orgasm overtook her. She let go of my cock and pulled forward freeing it. I instinctively reached forward slipping one hand between her thighs, my fingers sinking straight into the hot gooey mess.

As I gently worked my fingers into her tight pussy she moaned out loud. I had three fingers in her and as I gradually worked my fourth finger in until she was taking most of my hand. My thumb was rubbing on her tight puckered anus and I stared with fascination wondering what it would be like to push my cock into that forbidden place.

She moaned, “Oh God I’m cumming again!” Her whole body trembled. Her hands balled into fists against the wall. I felt her cunt squeeze onto my hand. Her hips rocked with the motion of my hand. As her pussy milked my hand I felt her orgasm ripple through her body. After a few seconds she reached round and gently pushed my hand away.

Turning to face me I saw how red her face was, her hair plastered to her face under the shower blast. Panting she said “Fuck Pete you know how to please a woman! If you weren’t my brother I’d let you fuck me right now.”

I smiled as she reached for the shower control and turned off the water. I reached for her hand and tugged it towards my aching cock. I still hadn’t cum and really need to. Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and she gently stroked me. She stood looking down at my cock as she wanked it.

“I know you haven’t cum yet Pete, but I don’t want to wear you out and I’ve got something special planned.” She gently kissed my lips. “Don’t worry little brother; you’ll get the best cum in the world”

We dried ourselves off. She kept reaching for my cock and giving it a few rubs. We laughed and joked, cuddled and at every opportunity I would fondle her big breasts or finger her pussy.

As we reached the bedroom Gill went straight to the big wardrobe. I lay on the bed slowly rubbing my own cock, working my foreskin backwards and forwards. I watched as she retrieved various bits of clothing from the wardrobe. She lay some on the bed and then started to dress herself.

I marvelled at how sexy she was as I watched her gently roll red stockings up her legs. She fastened a shiny black pvc suspender belt around her shapely waist and fastened the straps to the stockings. She stopped and posed for me giggling. “I guess you like what you see kiddo.”

Next she put on a black bra but this one didn’t cover her tits, instead it sat below and pushed them up in all their glory. I was getting very excited at this point. Reaching under the bed she pulled out a pair of long black boots. Stepping into them and zipping them up she stepped back legs spread and placed her hands on her hips.

I was mesmerised. She looked gorgeous. Her shaven pussy framed by the suspender straps, her ample tits sitting waiting to be kissed.

“What do you think?” She said.

“Very sexy. You are so hot!”

“Your turn.” She said stepping towards me. “Come on, stand up, get your hands off that cock. I want Laura.” And she smiled that sexy smile.

The other clothes she had placed on the bed were obviously for me and I didn’t mind. In fact I was looking forward to being Laura again and secretly hoping that Gill was going to take me with her big strap on again.

Gill helped me dress. I slipped into black stockings and a small pair of black panties with a matching bra. She handed me a very short red pleated skirt, white blouse and finally my shiny black heels. I staggered around in the heels still struggling to walk properly. “Here.” She said holding out my Laura wig, “The finishing touch you sexy girl!”.

I was transformed. I was now Laura and felt so sexy. My cock was bulging in my silky panties as I rubbed my hands over my stocking covered thighs. We fell into each others arms and kissed deeply, tongues busy in each others mouth. Gill squeezed my bum with one hand and rubbed my cock through my panties with the other. One of my hands landed on her breast, the other between her thighs.

We fell onto the bed. I felt so sexy. It wasn’t just what we were doing and the fact I was lying on the bed with my sister, it was how I felt to be dressed as I was. I honestly felt good. I felt sexy. I felt like a woman.

We writhed around on the bed kissing and touching each other. I was desperate to cum but Gill cleverly kept me boiling without the final release. She rubbed my cock through my silky panties and I fingered her very wet pussy.

As I sucked on her nipples she released my cock from my little knickers and slid down the bed taking me in her mouth. I can’t describe the feeling apart from heaven. I looked down and watched as she held my little red skirt clear and went to work on my cock. It felt like one very long orgasm as she brought me to the edge and kept me there.

“Wait a minute.” She said rolling off the bed. She wiggled across the room and reached into a cupboard producing the strap on cock she had used on me last night. “If you’re going to be Laura then you’ll need a good fucking!” she said grinning.

I watched as she stepped into the hoops of the straps and positioned the large dildo over her pussy with the straps around her thighs. She fastened the waist strap and stood there slowly wanking her new cock. As I lay there I started to tremble with anticipation of what was to come.

Last night had been the first time in my life I had ever experienced anal play and as she fucked me with that large plastic cock I had experienced the most powerful orgasm yet. I was certainly looking forward to more of that.

Gill joined me on the bed and we cuddled some more. My hand instinctively went to her cock and I wanked it as she wanked me. I found myself wishing her cock was real.

“Laura,” she whispered in my ear, “Fuck me until you cum inside me.”

I pulled back and looked at her stunned. She smiled. “Are you sure? I thought we couldn’t …”

She put her finger to my lips. “Sshh. I said no pussy fucking but there is somewhere else you can fuck me. I want you in my arse.” She held my gaze smiling. I was shocked, excited and generally amazed. My older sister was asking me to fuck her in the arse!

“Luckily for you, anal sex is a big turn on for me. There’s a little game I like to play with Tony… fancy a go?”

I was speechless as I realised what she was saying. “Err .. yeah, yeah of course.”

“I have a special position I like to use. Tony does this to me all the time and I love it, so do you want to fuck my arse or what?”

I nodded.

“As long as it’s my bum and not my pussy it’s OK. We don’t have to if you don’t want. Not all men like to do anal.”

“No, no it sounds great.”

“See that wooden stool in the corner? Go and get it.”

Looking around I saw a tall wooden chair in the corner. I’d never noticed it before which is odd as it was a strange item to have in the bedroom. The long wooden legs brought the seat up to about waist height. It had a short leather bound back rest and leather straps with padded sections were positioned in various places. My innocent mind didn’t realise that I was actually looking at a bit of basic bondage equipment obviously used by Gill and Tony.

The stool was heavy and well built. As I picked it up I noticed the seat back was well padded but had a large hole near the base. I also noticed the seat base was quite short. I placed it by the foot of the bed where Gill was standing.

“What do you think?” she asked.

“Err … what’s it for?”

Gill laughed. “You really are naïve aren’t you? This is what me and Tony use for some special fun and games. I call it my love chair.” She stroked the leather. “Puts me in the perfect position for Tony to bang away at me from behind. You’ll see what I mean in a minute.”

I was still confused, but as Gill mounted the stool I suddenly twigged. I watched as she positioned herself on the stool, but rather than just sit on it she had turned the other way so that her arse was hanging off the stool and her breasts were over the back of the stool. Her thighs were spread around the chair back and her feet landed nicely on a cross bar on either side. She had carefully positioned the plastic cock so that it poked through the hole in the seat back.

IsabelleRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleRay

Now I could see why the chair was padded like it was and also why there were strategically placed straps.

“Fasten the straps around my legs, make sure I can’t escape.”

A few minutes later and she was strapped into a very compromising position. Her legs were strapped to the legs of the stool. Her arms were stretched down the back of the stool and her wrists bound by more leather straps. Her tits hung over the back of the stool, her bum and pussy were presented for all to see at the other side, hanging off the seat of the stool. She was perfectly positioned at my waist height and the thought did cross my mind that I could easily walk around behind and slip my cock into her waiting pussy and she couldn’t stop me.

Gill looked at me. “Pete, you have to promise to be gentle and don’t .. I mean it .. don’t try to fuck my pussy. You can see I can’t move, I’m trusting you Pete.”

“There’s some lube over there. Use plenty of it my ass is really tight and you’ve got a big cock.” She was so straight about it, almost like she let somebody fuck her like this every day! She looked so hot strapped to the chair presenting me with her butt.

My hands were shaking with excitement. I got the lube and Gill talked me through lubing my cock and my fingers. She gently gave me instructions as I worked a finger into her very exposed puckered hole. I soon had 2 fingers inside her anus.

She clearly couldn’t move as I worked two fingers in and out of her. She felt so tight I couldn’t believe I could get my cock in there. I couldn’t believe she was going to let me.

“OK. Make sure you have plenty of oil on your cock and nice and slowly press it into me. It’s OK Pete, I’m used to it.”

I held my little red skirt clear and hooked my black knickers under my balls. Nervously I pointed my rock hard cock at her puckered hole. My legs were shaking, I was shaking all over. At first I pushed and pushed but my cock wouldn’t go in.

“Slowly Pete. Nice and slow, just push slowly.”

I watched as her ass started to open up, my cock started to push inside. I could feel her tight ring squeezing my cock and the heat was amazing. Suddenly my cock popped into her and her ring closed around the shaft. I froze.

“Mmm oh yes. That’s it Pete. You’re in. That’s the hard part done. Feels good. Don’t worry it doesn’t hurt me, I like it. Now fuck me.”

She looked over her shoulder catching my eye. “And yes you can cum inside me if you want. Just be gentle.”

I slowly started to work my hips backwards and forwards. As I did the resistance from her ring became less and soon I was freely sliding from almost out to all the way in. As I looked down the sight was amazing. I put my hands either side of her waist and continued slowly fucking her. My cock was being squeezed and was on fire from the heat.

I could feel my orgasm building....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by paulblue653
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments