Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My sister Gill - part one

"I often stayed at my sisters house but on this occasion things got a little carried away"

20
2 Comments 2
4.9k Views 4.9k
5.8k words 5.8k words
My name is Pete and I have never told anybody what went on between me and my sister many years ago. I am 46 years old now and Gill is 53. We work together every day but for the last 30+ years we have never spoken about what happened all those years ago. Not one mention has been made, but there isn’t a day goes by I don’t think about what happened and re-live it in my head.

I have never written anything like this before. Although this is quite a lengthy story I hope you will enjoy reading about how my life was changed in my early teens and how this shaped my future life.

It was 1980. I was 16 and my older sister Gill was 23. I would do anything to get away from Mum and Dads house and spent a lot of time hanging around at Gill’s house. She was married to Tony and in a way Tony was like the big brother I never had. He also had the most amazing collection of porn magazines a lad of 16 could ever hope to find. He just happened to keep his collection in the spare room where I stayed most weekends, so my nights were spent happily wanking away reading through his collection. It was great to have some privacy, a lock on the door and Tony and Gill were pretty relaxed about things and left me to do whatever I wanted.

Gill and Tony were very relaxed about sex. As a couple they were very loving and affectionate and didn’t try to hide what was going on. Gill would often make suggestive comments when I was around and at times the conversation got quite dirty.

Gill didn’t exactly try to cover herself up and often on a Sunday morning she’d be walking about in bra and knickers or some see through nighty or the like. She was 23, short dark hair, good looking girl and a fair pair of tits and I often found myself staring and imagining things that I knew were just wrong because she was my sister. I would often feel my cock starting to swell in my pants and on one or two occasions I had to make my way to the bathroom and wank myself off thinking about her. I knew it was wrong but she looked so sexy and at 16 this was the closest I had been to a real woman.

Occasionally I would wander into the sitting room and find them getting down to a bit of loving on the sofa. Usually it was pretty tame stuff, heavy kissing and a bit of fondling, then they would excuse themselves and disappear off to bed for an early night, obviously going to go and fuck each other senseless! On one occasion I came in from cycling, walked straight into the living room and I caught a glimpse that Gill had her hand wrapped around Tony’s cock. It looked huge and so hard but she quickly pulled the blanket back up over them, there was a bit of giggling and wriggling around and then they left for bed.

I don’t know why, but I gave them a few minutes and then slowly crept up the stairs standing silently outside their bedroom door. I could hear Gill moaning softly, the bed was squeaking and they were clearly humping away. I was imagining Tony on top of Gill between her long legs, but slowly my thoughts turned to images of me between Gill’s long legs and my hard cock sliding in and out of here wet pussy. I kept thinking it was wrong to think of Gill like that, but I just couldn’t stop myself.

I stood for a while rubbing my cock through my pants. I didn’t dare get my cock out just in case I got caught. Gill’s moans were getting louder until “Oh yes! Yes! Yes!” and then I heard Tony “mmmmm …… oh fuck I’m cumming!” A few more moans and groans and it all went quiet. My mind was going mad picturing what was taking place. I had my eyes closed imagining I was on top of Gill and cumming and then I was cumming in my pants. My cock pulsing as it fired my spunk into my underpants. Suddenly I heard “I’ll be back in a few minutes.” it was Gill’s voice and by the sound of it she was heading for the door.

As quickly and as quietly as I could I sprinted for the bathroom and just as Gill’s bedroom door opened I closed the bathroom door. I was panicking and I forgot to lock the bathroom door.

3 seconds later the door opened and there stood Gill completely naked. I was standing there with a damp patch growing on the front of my pale blue jeans and a pretty obvious hard on bulging below. Gill stopped dead and we just stared at each other.

She looked gorgeous. Large tits, a very fine patch of neat pubic hair just above her smooth hairless pussy lips. A few seconds went by. I was clearly checking her out and my cock swelled further.

“Like what you see Pete? You weren’t listening to us weren’t you? Dirty little bastard!” and she smiled. I was dumb struck and said nothing. She moved towards me and simply sat down on the toilet right there in front of me and I heard her start to pee. It was just surreal. I was literally inches away from my 23 year old naked sister sat on the toilet having a pee.

What a set of circumstances. Her head was directly at my cock level. She glanced at the wet patch and glaringly obvious bulge in the front of my jeans, looked up at me and said, “Looks like you got a little over excited kid.” With that she reached for the toilet roll, put her hand between her thighs, wiped, stood up and started to leave. It was then I saw her bottom for the first time. If I thought she looked hot from the front the view from behind was even better. I was mesmerised. This whole encounter had lasted about 3 minutes and I hadn’t said a word, or moved or even blinked!

As she reached the door she turned to face me. Putting her hand between her thighs, right on top of her pussy she closed her eyes and a little moan escaped her lips. She opened her eyes and looked at me,”Night Pete. Don’t be wanking all night”. And with a wink she left.

I didn’t know what to do. What the fuck was all that about? Why didn’t she try and cover up? Why did she have a piss in front of me? What the fuck? Oh my God what just happened? What the fuck do I do now?

I made my way to my room stripping off to clean myself up. My cock was bursting, pulsing and so hard. I had cum all matted into my pubic hair, my pants were slimy. I cleaned myself up with a towel and just lay on my bed going over and over in my mind what just happened. All I could picture was Gill’s ass as she walked away from me, then as she turned around and slid a finger into her wet pussy. I reached down and took my cock in my hand; picturing Gill with her finger in her pussy I stroked my cock until I came. Spunk splashed up my belly and onto my chest. I imagined I was cumming in my big sisters pussy. It felt so good.

A few minutes went by and I couldn’t clear these thoughts from my head. I had images of Gill in all sorts of positions. She was far sexier than anything I had seen in a porn magazine. My cock was still hard and I was wanking again, this time imagining taking Gill from behind like I had seen in the magazines. I was in heaven. I came again and fell asleep cock in hand, spunk all over my chest.

The next morning I was dreading facing Gill or even Tony for that matter. I gingerly walked into the kitchen. There was Gill in a short black see through baby doll nighty. It came to just about mid-thigh. She was standing at the sink with her back to me and I could see she had black knickers on, but I couldn’t see a bra.

I tried not to look and made my way to the table, “Morning.” I said. She span round “Hi Pete, good night last night?” I looked up and she was facing me. I was right about there being no bra. Her large firm breasts were clearly on view beneath the dark nighty. “I looked in on you when I got up for a pee, looked like you were enjoying yourself. Hope you weren’t thinking about me while you did that!”

I was mortified. She’d seen me wanking. Oh my God! I must have turned bright red and just stammered something stupid like “I don’t know what you mean.” I couldn’t look at her, my cock was growing in my shorts under the table and I was worried she would see. She giggled and said “Look kid, don’t be shy, it’s only natural. We all get horny and you had just seen me naked! I won’t say anything if you don’t. I shouldn’t have teased you, I was a little drunk”.

I managed to look up – she looked stunning standing there in her tiny little see through nighty, skimpy black panties and those tits! Oh those tits! I could see her nipples were hard and erect. “I’m really sorry sis. I didn’t mean to listen at your door. I won’t do it again.” I looked back down at the table in shame. Meanwhile my cock was straining at my shorts.

“Pete it’s Ok. I don’t mind, it’s only natural. I haven’t got anything to hide from you and you’ve nothing to be ashamed of, not from what I saw anyway!” and she smiled at me. Oh my God I thought. She’s on about the size of my cock! My big sister is talking about seeing me wanking! What the fuck do I say? What do I do?? I was so confused I just sat there staring at the table.

“Pete, look at me. I’m not embarrassed, I’m not bothered, I don’t mind you looking at my body, I’d be worried if you didn’t. Don’t be embarrassed Pete. What’s wrong kid?” and she walked towards me. All I was thinking was Oh God, I’ve got a hard on and she’s going to see it and go mad.

“Come on, give me a cuddle.” and she leant forward and put her arms round me from behind. I was still sitting at the table but leant back to feel her breasts pushing into the back of my neck. She must have seen the bulge in my shorts. “God Pete, looks like you’re all excited again, you better go and take care of that!” And with that she reached down with her left hand and squeezed my cock through my shorts. Whispering straight into my ear she said “I’m off back to bed for a bit more loving with Tony. I’ll leave the door ajar if you want to watch.” and off she went.

I was stunned for a few minutes then realised what she had said, “I’ll leave the door ajar if you want to watch.” Of course I wanted to watch and it seemed she didn’t mind. My own big sister has just invited me to watch her making love to her husband. I wasn’t going to say no!

I’m just 16 years old. The only real naked woman I ever saw was my own sister who was 23 and I now realised she was actually pretty fit. I’d looked at porn magazines. Gill’s husband had some German hard core stuff so I had seen what it was all about but I never once really thought of my sister in a sexy way until a few weeks ago, but these last few days had been different. It was after I saw her with Tony’s cock in her hand and she knew I had seen. Something about our relationship changed. Then that night when I heard her making love to Tony, then finally saw her completely naked and sitting on the toilet in front of me. I think I became obsessed with her.

So, what to do now? Well, I’m 16, my cock is hard and right now my fit 23 year old sister has gone upstairs to fuck her husband and she’s going to leave the door open for me to watch. I couldn’t help but make my way to the stairs.

I reached the top of the stairs and true to her word the bedroom door on the left was slightly open. I was trembling with excitement, my cock straining at my shorts. Slowly and quietly I peeped through the opening. I had to push the door slightly and slowly but surely the bed came into view and what a view it was.

It was a fairly small room with the bed about 6 feet from the door. Gill was on here hands and knees with her ass facing the door. Her legs were slightly spread and I could see her black panties pulled tightly over her pussy. She was obviously working on Tony’s cock with her hands and mouth. Thinking about it now she had positioned herself like this to give me a clear view of her body and it certainly was a cracking view! I could just see Tony with his hands behind his head, eyes closed and in heaven. My main concentration was Gill’s pussy, thighs and bum.

I slowly unzipped my shorts pushing them down and off to release my cock. I stepped out of them and slowly started rubbing my cock as I watched my sister on her hands and knees. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I was probably only about 6 feet away from them and my view was clear.

Then to my delight I saw Gill’s hand slip between her thighs and she started to work her fingers under the black nylon of her panties. Slowly her fingers disappeared under the material and she started to work her fingers back and forth. I was mesmerised. I wanted to get closer. I wanted to burst in and join in, but I wasn’t that daft!

I’m sure she knew I was there, she probably knew I was cock in hand wanking away looking at her arse. Then she took her hand out from between her thighs, straightened up and hooked both hands into the waist of her panties and slowly slid them down. Her head turned to the side and I saw her glance towards the doorway obviously checking whether I was watching or not. I wasn’t quick enough to move and I just froze. She couldn’t have helped but see me standing there cock in hand blatantly wanking, and I am guessing from her smile that she had seen me.

She wiggled the panties down to her knees and then leant forward and went back to work on Tony’s cock. My view now was astounding. I could clearly see her smooth hairless pussy lips framed by a gorgeous rounded bum and creamy white thighs with her panties round her knees. To my delight her left hand made its way between her thighs again and I gazed in awe as two fingers spread her pussy lips and I glimpsed the pink wetness inside. She held herself open for a few seconds and then slowly but surely slid one, then two fingers inside working them in and out.

I had to let go of my cock. I was going to cum and didn’t want that yet. There was clearly a way to go with this show! I really thought this couldn’t get better, but it did. Tony stirred and there was a bit of shuffling round on the bed. Gill turned so she was just about side on to me and shuffled forward, Tony positioned himself behind her. I saw Gills hand reach between her thighs and grab his hard cock. She turned her head towards me and caught my eye so that for a second we had eye to eye contact as she guided Tony’s cock into her wet pussy. She winked at me! I tore my eyes away from hers to see Tony’s cock slide between those puffed up pussy lips, and he was in, right up to the balls. I glanced at Gill’s face, her eyes were closed and she looked to be in heaven.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

Tony started to thrust away. I had a clear view of his cock spreading her pussy lips. He was holding her hips and pushing in and pulling out. Gill was panting and moaning. I couldn’t believe what was happening here. I was watching my sister get fucked from behind and she knew I was watching. She had probably even seen me with my cock in my hand as I watched.

Gill was moaning for a good five minutes with Tony thrusting from behind and then she said those magic words, “Oh God Tony, I’m cumming, oh yes, faster.” Tony quickened his pace. Gill collapsed forward onto her elbows leaving her big round ass in the air with Tony pounding away. Her face was turned towards me her eyes tight shut, biting her lip and gasping. “Yes! Cum for me, cum inside me!”

I was almost in the room with them now. I didn’t care if Tony saw me. I was pumping my cock as he fucked my sister. Tony gasped, “Oh I’m cumming!” And with that Tony pushed...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by paulblue653
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments