Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister Meg

"I have never been this close to my sister"

5
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
5.6k words 5.6k words
This is my debut story. Comments and votes are highly appreciated .

The story you are about to read is a pure work of fiction.


First of, let me introduce myself. My name's Jason O. Edmond, my friends call me by my surname because they think it suits me better than my first name. Anyhow, let's get to the story.

I was on the plane waiting for the 2-hour-15-minute-flight to land. While I was sitting there, hatching my balls, I could hear the couple behind me making out. So I took a peek to make sure they're just making out. Positive. I saw that neither of them are wearing wedding ring. Figures, I thought. Then I had this urge to yell at the guy and tell him to snap out of it, but I managed to hold it back. I closed my eyes and let my anger subside. I just dumped my girlfriend of 2-fucking-years for cheating on me a month ago.

When I finally arrived to my home state, Florida, my heart leapt out from the excitement building inside me. Finally, I thought. I hailed a cab to take me home. When I arrived home, I saw three people inside. Dad, mom, and someone else. I tried the front door, but it was locked. So I reached for my keys. I don’t want to ring the doorbell because I want to surprise everyone. I unlocked the door and quietly and quickly crept down the hall trying my best not to make any noise. I can hear them talking while eating their lunch. It was Sunday.

I scooted upstairs and went to my bedroom. It didn’t change at all. Probably no one tried to enter it for the past five years because nothing changed at all, not even the bed sheet. But I can see that there’s not a dust on the floor and at the table top of my study table. Probably mom’s cleaning my room, I thought. I felt completely sad when I recalled what happened when I ran away from home, got a part-time job and started making money all by myself which led me to D.C. I closed the door as fast and as quietly possible when I heard someone walking up the stairs. I was listening to the footsteps down the hallway when it stopped right in front of my bedroom. Whoever it was, it was going to get inside my bedroom as I heard the doorknob twist and the door open. I dived beside the bed for cover hoping that the person hadn’t heard the sick thump of my head against the wooden floor. I covered my mouth to keep me from making a noise and listened to the person leave and close my door. Who was it? I thought.

My plan of surprising them went back on track when I heard that same person go downstairs. I grabbed my towel and stripped off my suit, my slacks, and my leather shoes and black dress socks. Yes, I’m now an executive man who’s working for a company in D.C. and makes at least $55.00 per hour of work every day. Going back. So I was now standing inside my room wearing only my boxers and a towel hanging on my right shoulder when I opened and closed my door loudly while humming a sing along tone I never knew. I just did that to catch everyone’s attention downstairs. With a toothbrush in hand I tapped the bathroom door as if I’m playing drums.

I heard everyone downstairs cut their conversation and turned completely silent. I opened the bathroom door smiling to myself when I heard, or sensed, a couple of footsteps creeping up the stairs. I closed the bathroom door and chuckled aloud. Then someone opened it with such a force that the door slammed right at me, hitting me at my left arm and left side of my chest. Then I looked at the man standing on the doorway with a hockey stick in hand. “Jesus, dad! That hurts. It’s going to bruise, you know,” I told my dad with a toothbrush in my mouth.

I saw his eyes filled with shock. And then I saw two women flanking him each with a golf club. The one on my dad’s right side was mom; the other was the lady I saw earlier.

“You’re not gonna hit me with that, are you?” I asked him, eying the hockey stick. He stayed silent. “I’m gonna take that as a no.” I said casually. Then I looked at their faces, filled with shock. And I couldn’t help but chuckle out loud like I just heard the world’s funniest joke.

“C’mon you guys. You look like you’ve seen a ghost! Mind if I take a bath?” I asked then slowly turned my back on to them and begin to shut the door. But someone stopped it. I turned around to see who was it then saw the b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l young lady I saw earlier.

“Joe!?” She asked. Probably asking the question to her owns self than me. Then I realized who she was. It was Meg, my sister. She’s the only one who calls me ‘Joe’ and it really annoys me when I was called that way. But I got used to her calling me that since she was 7. She said she wants to call me by my initials. I hadn’t seen her in 5 years. And I can see that she had really grown up into a fine hell of a woman.

I cocked my head and raised a brow. “Meg? Meg, is that you? Look at you! You’re so hot!” Then I realized what I just said and then I blushed and said, “Sorry.”

I looked at her. She looked at herself and looked at the floor sheepishly while blushing, clearly she was embarrassed too. That made me more embarrassed and I turned red like a tomato. She looked up to my face with a huge grin on hers and then suddenly jumped and hugged me so hard I could have sworn I heard my spine pop. She was clinging on me with her arms crossed at my neck and legs around my waist.

“Okay. Okay. Hey, that’s my spine, my spine.” I kept on saying “spine” because she’s literally crushing me. Then I managed to shake her off. She stood in front of me and I can’t help but marvel at her beauty. Firm, full pair of tits. Not too big for her body, but not small either. She’s probably 5’8’’ She has long blonde hair which hovers just above her nice sexy heart shaped ass. Piercing blue eyes, and a button nose. Then I realized that my friend down under liked what I was seeing. So I extended the towel downwards to cover the bulge slowly growing in my boxers. Then I realized she was staring at it long before I covered it, she was blushing. Suddenly, and fortunately, mom pushed her aside and hugged me really hard saying, “Oh Jason! Oh, my boy! Look at you! You’re now a fully grown man!”

I chuckled and looked at my dad. He was still standing at the doorway, still clutching the hockey stick. I slowly paced toward him. And he suddenly thwacked the hockey stick on my head, hitting the exact same area where I hit it hard after falling on the floor.

“Welcome home son,” he said.

“Jesus! Is that your idea of greeting me!?” I complained rubbing the double-killed-twice-damaged-hell-awful-throbbing-nasty bump on my head. Tears began to sting my eyes because of the pain. Then my father gave me a brief but meaningful hug.

“That’s for leaving without permission,” he said chuckling to his practical joke.

Meg walked towards me and examined the lump on my head then said, “Come here.” And we walked downstairs. She sat me on the couch and got some ice from the kitchen and deliberately put it on my lump. The sudden coldness made me gasp. After I was okay, I started entertaining questions from my family. How did I get here unnoticed, how did I survive all by my own, and so on and so forth. I didn’t tell them about my job yet. Then I realized that I was still on my boxers. And then I suddenly blushed. Then said, “Mind if I take a bath?” I didn’t wait for someone to talk, then stood up and go for the bathroom.

While I was in the showers, I couldn’t stop thinking about how Meg. How she looks like. How beautiful she is. And how can I take her from my mind cause it’s really making me hard. After a few moments, I decided to stroke my aching dick. First slowly, then adding pressure and speed until I reached the point of no return. Then suddenly someone knocked on the bathroom door and said, “Why? Do you need something?” It was Meg.

“What? Why? What would I need?” I said and turned the shower of to listen clearly.

“You were calling me. Do you need something?” She said. Then I realized that I was saying her name while I was stroking my cock. I was so dazed and wondering why I had done such a thing. Then she knocked again and said, “Joe?”

“Uhh... Yeah... I-I was just wondering if you can get me some uh... some... ummm... fresh pair of boxers. It’s in my bag. In my bedroom!” I quickly made it up. And I know that my request would totally creep her out.

“Okaay..?” She hesitantly said.

Fuck! What was I thinking about? I thought. Then I realized that the encounter made me cum. I rolled my eyes in disappointment and disgust. I quickly washed it away just before Meg knocked again. And what surprised me is when she entered the bathroom and casually put my boxers beside the sink. Then she took a quick look at me and smiled. And it was not just an “Oh, hi!” smile. It was a “Hey pretty boy, I’m naughty. You wanna punish me?” Smile. “Okay, I think it’s time for you to get out. Now, get out.” I said.

After I cleaned myself, I walked to my bedroom and suited myself with fresh casual clothes and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and made myself some sandwich and ate it while watching TV. Meg was sitting beside me. She was watching this shitty reality show about big fat losers who were so desperate that they had to join this kind of crap contest just to lose some weight.

“Come on, do you have anything better to watch?” I asked. Clearly she doesn’t want it either, so she flipped through channels and finally decided to watch a movie in DVD. She walked forward and leaned down to reach the player and the movie she wants to watch. As she did so, her sexy ass was so exposed to me as if saying, “Hello there.” In a very sexy way. This gave me a raging hard-on. She turned around and saw me staring at her ass.

So I played innocent and dug my sandwich once again. I could swear I saw her smile on her way back beside me. I finished my sandwich and totally tried to concentrate at the movie. It was a romantic comedy which is starred by an overrated comedy actress and a really good veteran comedy actor.

“Where are mom and dad?” I asked.

“They left for California for a week. Something to do with dad’s work.” She replied.

“Why didn’t they tell me?”

“You were taking too long in the bathroom. And they didn’t have time to say goodbye after realizing that it took us too long chatting about your life.”

“Oh.”

Then the movie went to the dramatic part where the main stars tell what they like about each other. And I was trying so hard not to think of her sexy ass in order to relax my cock. But I wasn’t successful.

“Do you think the main actress (I’m not gonna say the name) is beautiful?” Megan asked.

“Her? No, with that chin of hers, I think that’s what dug the huge hole in Guatemala.” I said, chuckling.

She laughed and asked, “No, seriously.”

“No, c’mon. Her? You’re way hotter than her. Just look at that pair of tits she got, if there’s any. Unlike yours which stands out. I bet it was her chin that deflated—” I was caught in mid-sentence when I realized how I complimented her tits. Torrent of blood gushed through my face and I bet I am redder than my blood. I choked out and said, “Sorry.”

“You really think my tits stand out?” She asked after a moment of silence.

“Meg, I’m sorry, I…” I tried to apologize when she suddenly cupped her tits and shook them as if she’s weighing which one is heavier. I was so surprised and turned on that my dick twitched so hard it hurt and caused me to yelp. I suddenly put my hand inside my jeans without thinking and adjusted it to make it comfortable. Meg looked at me with eyes full of concern and said, “Joe, are you okay?”

I said, “Yes, I’m sorry. It’s just my d-d…” Crap! I almost said it out loud!



“Your what?”

“Nothing, it’s nothing.” I chuckled full of nervousness and crossed my legs to hide my erection.

“It’s your dick isn’t it?” She asked. The question completely caught me off guard. I tried to answer back but I was at a loss of words so I nodded and waited for her to freak out. But she didn’t, which freaked me out.

An embarrassing atmosphere stayed between us while watching the movie. Meg surprised me when she cuddled me and rested her head on my chest. I tried to shift to shake her of. She quite got the message because she scooted away from me. But I was wrong. She suddenly rested her head on my crotch, not my lap, my fucking throbbing crotch! My cock twitched so hard it hurt then I yelped because of the good pain it caused me. She clearly felt it because she stiffened her neck as if to give it room to breathe and then slowly put her head back. My cock twitched again.

“Geez, you’re naughty.” She said.

“Would you stop doing that?”

She then adjusted her head to my lap and took my right hand and placed it on her right breast. “Meg what are you doing?” I asked. She guided my hand and cupped her right tit. It sent a tingle down my spine and into my crotch. My cock twitched again and I felt something was on top of it. Meg’s head is resting on my cock again. Then I realized that her hand was not guiding mine anymore, I continued rubbing her tits and playing with her nips. While she reached for my cock with her right hand and down to her cunt with the other. She started to rub my hard on in synch with her other hand which was rubbing her cunt.

I started to unbutton her black blouse and caress her tone stomach. My hand wandered upwards until I reached her bra. “Sit up,” I said. She did and I removed her blouse and undid her bra. Revealing that perfect tits of hers. Her nipples were large and almost as wide as her areolas. And it was hard. Upon seeing this, my cock twitched so hard and all I wanted now is to free it. I removed my polo shirt and unbuckled my belt when Meg’s hand stopped me. “No, no, stop,” she said grasping my wrist so hard it hurt.

This was what I feared. I know it was wrong but a month without a girlfriend and a seriously hot sister made me do so. I blushed out and looked down because of embarrassment. When she suddenly said, “Let me do that for you.” My cock came to life and fresh vigor of lust ran through me.

She grabbed my belt and undid the button of my jeans and my cock sprang out.

VienaSummer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VienaSummer1

She got surprised. “Why are you not wearing any underwear?” She asked.

“It hurts me because my cock can’t breathe.”

“What happened to the boxers I gave you?”

“I didn’t wear it.”

“Then why did you call me to get those? God, it’s big.” I sensed pride wash through me as I took the compliment.

A slight uneasiness ran through me and then I tried to explain.

“Meg, I was not calling you when you heard me saying your name. I was calling out your name while I masturbated.”

“What? Why?”

“Cause you’re so hot and sexy and pretty and I just can’t take you from my mind.”

I could say she got turned on at what I said because I saw something changed in her eyes. It was from doubt to desire. Then I cupped her breasts and licked her left tit while I rubbed, nibbled, and pinched her right nipple.

“Ohhh, yes Joe. Mmmm… ungh!” She moaned and threw her head away.

Her right hand reached for my aching cock. She looked at it and gasped. She then started to stroke it slowly. A drop of precum showed from my pee hole then she smeared it across the head of my cock.

I started guiding my other hand down her stomach and to her cunt. With her pants on, I rubbed her cunt which was very hot. Hot enough to bake a pie. She continued to stroke my cock. I undid the button of her jeans and pulled it down to her knees and to her ankles and completely removed it. She was wearing laced panties. I rubbed her cunt. It was oozing with pussy juice. She must...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by mrbigdick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors