Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister My Lover - Pt 2

"Love between a brother and his younger sister"

9
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Following an enthusiastic response to my last story, I thought I'd better get on with Part 2.

Following our first foray into the world of sex as brother and sister, where, after some wonderful mutual masturbation ending up with Sally, my eighteen year old sister, making me come all over the lovely tight little lilac cotton panties she was wearing, we drifted off to sleep on the lounge to waken in our own beds the following morning.

By the time I had showered and dressed and made my way to the kitchen, Sally was already there, looking so young and innocent and highly desirable in her school uniform of grey pleated skirt light blue blouse and white knee-hi socks. I knew that she wore maroon ribbed legged cotton school uniform knickers with her uniform but had no idea if she was wearing them this morning or not.

At first we were both very quiet till we sat down to breakfast and Sally said nervously," Did you enjoy yourself last night, Tony?"

"You bet," I replied eagerly. "Watching my little sister playing with herself through her little lilac cotton panties and making herself come in them was something I'll never ever forget."

Blushing slightly, Sally looked at meas shesaid softly, "I ... I loved it when you got me to make you come on my panties, Tony, the sight of your come between my legs and on the front of them was a huge turn on for me."

Without a moment's hesitation, I took hold of Sally's hands and asked, "Would you like to do it again?"

Trembling visibly, she sighed, "How about when I come home from school?'' then, almost whispering, she added, "You'd like playing with me while I'm wearing my school uniform and maroon cotton gym knickers, wouldn't you."

"Yes, God, yes," I croaked, "You'll never know joust how many times I've watched you lying round the house showing your gym knickers and wondering just how it would feel doing naughty things to you through them."

Taking a deep breath, Sally gasped, "What sort of naughty things, big brother?"

Loving the way the conversation was going, I replied, "Like putting my hand up your school skirt and between your legs, Sally, then playing with your little schoolgirl pussy till your gym knickers were lovely and wet with your love juices then I'd put my hand down the front of them and finger fuck you till I made you come all over my hand and the inside of your knickers."

Turning bright red, Sally gasped, "God, Tony, just listening to you talking like that is making me cream my little schoolgirl knickers."

Glancing quickly at the kitchen clock, I reminded Sally it was time for her to leave for school. As she got to her feet, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Just think, big brother, in a little over seven hours, you can have your hand up my school skirt and between my legs, feeling and fingering me through my maroon cotton gym knickers."

I tried my hardest to keep busy during the day and beforeI knew it I heard the school bus pulling up just a few doors away.

I have to admit that the moment I saw Sally walking up our driveway in her lovely little school uniform and with her hair in a pony tail, my prick immediately started growing.

The instant Sally entered the house and put her school bag down, I took her in my arms and kissed her long and hard, my tongue slipping into her mouth as my right hand dropped to the bottom of her school skirt, delighted to notice that she was slowly opening her lovely legs for me.

Not a word was spoked as my hand went up her school skirt, not stopping till it was between her legs and against the already moistening crotch of her lovely soft smooth little maroon cotton school uniform knickers.

Obviously highly aroused, Sally groaned, "Feel me, feel me, big brother, feel me through my maroon gym knickers."

"Fuck, they're wet, little sister, you're schoolgirl knickers are so lovely and wet - have you been playing with yourself?"

"Not yet, Tony," she said softly, adding, But if you make me come in my knickers nicely, I'll let you watch me playing with myself through them till I make myself come."

Beside myself with excitement, I started fingering my little sister's now hot wet little schoolgirl pussy, my middle finger quickly moving over the soft smooth maroon cotton till I felt her firm lithe clitoris nestling safely beneath it.

"There, there, Ooooohhhhhhh, there, finger me there," Sally cried, pressing down on my fingers as I started to masturbate her.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

"Make me come, Oooooh, Tony, make me come in your favorite maroon school uniform knickers."

Wanting to make it even better for my little schoolgirl sister, I slowly mowed my finger to the ribbed leg of her maroon cotton school knickers at the same time as she lifted her school skirt right up round her waist.

"Tony, Oooooh, Tony," she moaned as I slipped my finger inside the ribbed leg of her schoolgirl knickers, quickly finding her hard little clitoris and starting to finger it.

"Ooooooh, Tony," she screamed, "You're making me come, you're making me come in my maroon gym knickers."

Well aware that my little sister was thoroughly enjoying having my finger inside the leg of her cotton gym knickers fingering her clitoris, I croaked, "Come for me, come in your knickers for me, little sister." Suddenly, her whole body tensed as she cried out in sheer delight, "I'm coming, I'm coming on your finger, big brother, now .... now ..... Ooooooh, I'm coming ..... now."

Poor little Sally came in her knickers so powerfully I had to hold her up and help her over to the lounge where I laid her down, still with her school skirt up round her waist.

Looking down at her lovely tight little maroon ribbed legged cotton schoolgirl knickers, I knew it wouldn't be long tillI was feeling and fingering her through them again.

Published 
Written by scotty792
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors