Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Sister, the Flirt Part 2

"A naughty sister receives her punishment..."

6
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
As Joe groaned in frustration in Sarah’s room, the two of us walked quietly into my room, where she pulled me to her and we shared a deep kiss.

“I’m sorry, baby brother,” she said with a pout on her lips. “You didn’t get to cum, did you?”

“I was so close,” I replied, half-knowing what was coming next.

“Well, I guess we’ll have to do something about it then.”

She kissed me again as her hands worked my belt open, my cock still protruding from my unzipped jeans. My hands found their way to her ass and I marvelled at its firmness. As my jeans and boxers slipped down to the floor, my finger found her puckered hole and started to tease, working around in circles, gently pressing. She moaned into my mouth and jerked my cock.

Breaking the kiss, she looked up at me and said, “I want your cum in my mouth,” before sinking to her knees. She looked up at me with such lust in her eyes as she slowly stroked my thick member. I was disappointed that she didn’t want me to fuck her, but this was my sister, to this day the hottest woman I’d ever met, and I’d take what I could get.

I watched as her lips closed over the head of my dick, feeling her wet tongue working over the very tip. If she kept getting exactly what she wanted, what was to stop her denying me my orgasm, just as she did to Joe? Someone needed to put their foot down, and that someone was going to be me.

I grabbed her hair and pulled back. She gasped in pain as my cock fell out of her mouth, and looked up at me in fear. That was more like it.

“Listen to me, bitch,” I growled, taking her throat in my other hand and squeezing. “I’ve decided I don’t like the way you treat your boyfriend. You’re a nasty whore, aren’t you?”

She just looked at me, not daring to speak, so I released her throat and slapped her face. She cried out in pain and arousal.

“I said you’re a nasty whore, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” she breathed.

“Say it.”

“I’m a nasty whore.”

“And nasty whores need to be punished, don’t they?”

“Yes. I need to be punished.” I could tell that this was turning her on. I wondered if she’d ever been dominated like this, or if she’d always been in charge. The fear was still present in her face and voice, but there was a far greater measure of desire.

“Good girl,” I said. “Your brother’s going to punish you now, and if you’re a well-behaved little slut, maybe I’ll let you cum.”

With that, I pushed my cock back into her mouth and she sucked with enthusiasm. With her hair still bunched up in my fist, I pushed her head further down my shaft. It met a little resistance before she adjusted and it slipped into her throat. She gagged, but I held her head still while I fucked her mouth. She was moaning loudly in protest when I finally released her and she pulled back with a cry. Tears were streaming from her eyes, and her chin and my dick were dripping with her saliva. I could see why she loved to be in control so much, it was addictive.

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her hard. My fingers travelled down to her wet pussy and started flicking over her clit. Her knees buckled from the pleasure and she groaned into my mouth.

“You suck cock so well, big sister,” I said, still circling her clit. The pleasure and pain I was putting her through had left her unable to speak. “And you’ve been so well-behaved. Do you think you deserve to cum now?”

With her eyes rolled back in her head, she nodded frantically and I threw her onto my bed.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

She landed hard on her front, too weak to support herself, and lay there panting while I knelt down on the floor behind her.

“Lift up that ass, whore,” I commanded, and with a great feat of effort, she brought her knees forward and lifted herself with her hands. I spanked her hard, making her cry out before I separated her cheeks with my hands and lightly ran my tongue from her clit to her wet hole. She shuddered and almost collapsed again and I looked up and said, “I forbid you to collapse. You will stay on all fours until I say otherwise. Do you understand, slut?”

She whimpered, but eventually managed to whisper, “I understand.”

I went back to licking her pussy as she moaned with the pleasure and the effort of keeping herself supported. I just hoped that the walls were thick enough for Joe not to hear two rooms over. She tasted so good, and I wondered how many times I’d get to fuck her while my parents were gone.

An evil grin spread across my face; I knew exactly what to do now. I stood up and yanked her head back so my lips were by her ear. “I’m going to fuck you now, and I want you to tell me when you’re about to cum. Do you want your brother inside you, baby?”

“Yes!” she cried.

“Yes what? I want you to tell me.”

“I want my brother inside me. I’ve wanted it for years!”

“That’s better.”

So finally, after years of fantasising, I slowly pushed my cock inside my sexy sister’s pussy. She let out a long moan as I entered, which became louder as I started to pump in and out of her. She had got a pillow and started screaming into it, but at this point, there was no way Joe hadn’t heard something. At that moment, I didn’t give a shit. All I cared about was fucking my dirty whore of a sister. I smacked her ass and dragged my nails down her back as we fucked, leaving large red marks and making her screams louder. It wasn’t long before she cried, “I’m gonna cum, baby! Fuck your whore sister in her dirty cunt!”

At that point, I promptly pulled out, denying her orgasm. Let’s see how she liked it.

She screamed in frustration and tried to reach down to her clit to finish herself off. I spanked her ass hard, saying, “Don’t you fucking dare, slut.”

She was crying now as she begged me. “Please, baby. I’ll do anything you want, just please let me cum.”

I moved round the bed and knelt down in front of her. I lifted her chin and kissed her.

“You don’t get to cum until after Joe and I have. This is your punishment, whore. Now suck my cock until I cum in your filthy mouth.” I forced my cock into her mouth again, and she sucked and jerked with new-found rigour. Either she loved sucking cock, or she knew the sooner she made me cum, the sooner she could cum herself. Either way, it wasn’t long before I grabbed her hair and unloaded myself into her mouth. There was a lot of cum, and she seemed to love it. She moaned and kept pumping my dick until there was nothing left. She looked deep into my eyes as she swallowed every last bit of my semen. Even after my orgasm, this turned me on, and I held her face and kissed her, tasting my cum on her tongue.

We lay down for a few minutes, regaining our energy, when I remembered Joe, still lying there, unsatisfied and probably sure that my sister and I had fucked.

“You need to take care of Joe,” I panted to my sister. She leaned over to me and kissed me deeply. Not a kiss of raw passion, but one of love.

“No, baby,” she said to me. “I think I’ll let you take care of Joe.”

More to come. As usual, constructive criticism encouraged.

Published 
Written by Readme101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors