Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmother Ch. 2

"Will is not sure if his affair with his Stepmother can continue."

11
2 Comments 2
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

  We held each other, my Stepmother and I, knowing what we had just done but not wanting to let go. Finally Lin got off of me and my big cock slowly came out of her tight pussy. She kissed me one more time then gathered up her clothes and headed for her and my Dad's bedroom without saying a word. I grabbed my shirt and shorts and headed up to my room. I took a shower and still could not believe what had just happened. I had just fucked my Stepmother. Granted she was a smoking hot 27, but she was still married to my Dad.


I decided this was way to weird to face right now so I got dressed and slipped out the backdoor. I drove over to a buddy's house where a few of my friends were and hung out. I had some beer and decided to crash there for the night. The next day my Dad was coming home and I hoped Lin wouldn't confess to him that his hot Korean wife had sex with his son. I fell asleep dreaming of her, how soft her breasts were, how tight her pussy was and how she smelled.
I woke up late morning the next day and went back home. My Dad's car was in the driveway so I knew he was back. When I went in the house he was watching television in the den and Lin was fixing lunch in the kitchen. I hesitated for a moment then went in the den and sat on the couch Lin and I had made love on the night before.
“How was your trip?” I asked.
“It was fine, but tiring.” he said.
We made some small talk and Lin brought lunch in for all of us. As she was sitting down our eyes made contact. There was longing in them but also guilt. I tried to smile, to reassure her that everything was fine. I'm not sure if it helped. We went about our business as if nothing happened. I wondered how she really felt. Would what happened between us be a one time thing? It was the best sex I had ever had in my young life and it would be impossible to forget. Dad and Lin went to bed and I went to my room soon after.
I was sound asleep when I felt something soft touch my cheek. I smelled a hint of jasmine and blinked open my eyes. Lin was in my room standing at my bed in the dark. She dropped her robe and slid into my bed. I always sleep nude and she was nude as well. I opened my arms and she came close. I felt the heat from her big breasts as they crushed into my chest.
I whispered, “Lin, what are you doing? What if my Dad wakes up and finds you gone?”
“He was tired and took a sleeping pill. He won't wake up until dawn.” she whispered in my ear.
“Will, I couldn't help myself. I had to be with you again. I hope you feel the same.” she said.
I squeezed her tight and kissed her sensual lips. Melting herself against me she returned my kiss passionately, our tongues swirling together. My hand stroked her back and moved down to her perfect ass. I squeezed it and reached under to feel her labia from behind. She moaned into my mouth. She was already wet. I circled my finger around her entrance teasing her. I found her big clit with my thumb and as soon as I touched it she rotated her hips pushing back.
She broke our kiss needing air and laid back on my bed. This gave me a chance to see her huge breasts heaving before me. The was just enough light coming in from the window.

Sinty_Norias
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sinty_Norias

I bent down as I fingered her and took a swollen nipple into my mouth. I worshiped her breasts. I squeezed and kneaded them as I suckled from them. I had two fingers in her tight pussy now and my thumb was rubbing her clit. I felt the spasms start and her vaginal walls fluttered and clamped on my fingers. Her whole body tensed as she came releasing a flood of juice. She went limp and I thought she might have passed out but then I felt her reach for my hard cock.
She kissed me again as she stroked it. Her tiny hands moved up and down the throbbing monster. My big head was dripping and she rubbed it all around. She opened her legs more and pulled on my cock to move me on top of her. She felt so small beneath me, I still had a fear I would hurt her. She was guiding me toward her entrance and I looked over at the clock. It was 2:00am. She placed the head of my now rock hard 10 inch cock against her opening. We didn't have the added benefit of her weight to help get it in. I tried to adjust the angle by raising up and grabbing her hips. She held on to my cock as I pressed forward. The wide head split her lips and mashed against her tight entrance. I backed off and adjusted again then thrust more forcefully. She raised her hips up to meet my efforts and slowly it went in.
Once my big knob was inside she let go of my cock and with short strokes I fed more and more of the thick shaft into her. I hit bottom with about 2 inches to go. The velvet walls of her pussy gripped my cock each time I stroked. We got into a rhythm and I leaned forward to kiss her mouth and nipples. She grabbed my neck and pulled my head next to hers.
She breathlessly whispered, “I love you Will. I never want this to end.”
We kissed passionately as I sped up my strokes. My cock was smashing her cervix and stretching her more. On one deep stroke we cold both feel that something had changed and my entire length was inside her. She was taking my entire cock in her tiny body. I didn't want this to end but I felt my load rising up. She was close too as I felt the beginnings in her stomach. I was using full strokes withdrawing all but my head, then pushing deep until I was buried balls deep.
I couldn't hold back and I stiffened and pressed as hard as I could into her and released my flood of sperm. I could feel each rope of cum shoot from the length of my cock over and over. She was beside herself in her own orgasm. Her entire body trying to open up and milk the cum from my cock. I kept pumping even after the last drop had left my cock. It acted like a piston driving the contents deeper up into the cylinder.
I collapsed forward, propping myself up on my elbows so I wouldn't crush her. She stroked my back and kissed me gently. I rolled to one side and held her while we were still connected. She laid her head on my shoulder and I could smell her hair. I was thinking about what she had said. She loved me. It also dawned on me that I had not asked her about protection again. I had just dumped a huge load in her again and I had no doubt most of it went way up inside her. This was were I wanted to be, with her. Did I love her? She was my Stepmother. How could this possibly work out in the future. We drifted off to sleep in each others arms forgetting where we were.
Published 
Written by Pudmeister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments