Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepmother

"A young man is tempted by his young Asian Stepmother"

19
4 Comments 4
9.0k Views 9.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

  My name is Will and I'm 19. I still live at home with my Dad and my Stepmother Now I know you're going to say that's pretty normal, but in my case it's anything but. My Dad is 53 and after Mom left him for a younger guy he was very lonely for a long time. He recently got remarried. My Stepmother is from Korea and is 27 and a knockout.


My Dad took a trip over there about 6 months ago. He traveled around Asia and when he came back he brought his new bride with him. Her name is Lin and I fantasize about her all the time. My Dad hasn't told me all the details about how they met or how they got married. All I know is He seems happy now and I get hard every time I look at her.
Lin was educated in Korea at an American school so she speaks perfect English with just a hint of an accent. She's very petite at about 5' 1”. She has long luxurious black hair and a beautiful face with green eyes. She has porcelain skin and a tight fit body. She also has the biggest set of tits I have ever seen on a woman her size. I examined one of her bras in the laundry room once. It was a 32EE. I walked by their bedroom once when the door was slightly open. She was getting dressed and was naked from the waist up. Her boobs were amazing. They were perfect teardrop shaped, not like those fake round ones. The looked like two huge water balloons and were obviously very heavy. They didn't sag though. The other striking feature they had was the areola. They were huge and the puffiest I have seen and a perfect pink color. They were the size of big creme puff and stood out away from the rest of her breasts almost as far. After that day I could not get that sight out of my head.
One morning I was in the shower. I was thinking about Lin's breasts and stroking my big cock. I am 8 inches flaccid and a good 10 when hard. It also has a large wide head on it. All the girls that have ever seen it either have to have it or are scared of it. I didn't have time that morning to complete the task so when I stepped out of the shower it was semi hard. I wiped the water from my eyes with a towel and noticed Lin standing there in the bathroom putting some clean towels on the shelf. She was staring at my big cock with her mouth open not saying a word. She came out of her trance and said she was sorry, that she didn't think I would come out of the shower while she was in there. She stole another glance at my cock and then left.
I noticed lately that my Dad and Lin were never really affectionate in public. I actually think my Dad got remarried so he wouldn't be lonely. Also, to have someone to keep the house organized while he was at work. Lin dressed fairly conservative around my dad. When he was not there and it was just me around I noticed her dressing more provocatively. Short shorts and tank tops. T-shirts with no bra. She even came out of her bedroom one time in just a bra and panties saying she didn't have a thing to wear and went to the laundry room to search for clothes. The bra she was wearing could barely contain her huge chest. When she bent over at the dryer one actually fell out. She stood up as if she didn't notice but I sure did. Feigning embarrassment she picked it up and put it back in the huge cup.
Stuff like that would go on all the time. If she was coming on to me it was working. If I was sitting at the table she would walk over to put something down and made sure her big tits brushed up against my arm. She would call my name and ask for some help and when I would go into the room she would be down on all fours with her perfect ass pointed at me. If I was outside mowing the lawn she would come out and work in the garden with the smallest bikini top possible on. It would barely cover her puffy nipples. This was driving me crazy, but I didn't know what to do.
One night when my Dad was out of town on business, Lin had fixed us dinner and was sitting on the couch with me watching a movie. She had been drinking some wine and I could tell she was a little tipsy. She put the wine glass down and turned towards me.
“Will, I need to tell you something,” she said. “Do you know how your father and I met?”
This was new because we really never talked all that much because of the sexual tension.
“No” I said.
“Well,” she said, “We first met on the internet. We chatted for a few months and then he said he wanted to meet me. He flew to Korea and after a few days there he asked me to marry him and move to America. I really liked him and I knew he was a good man. The age difference didn't bother me because it is done all the time in my country. Marrying him would give me the chance to come to America and start a better life. Your father is good to me and in time I thought I would come to love him.”
I sat there listening to her but I couldn't help myself. She was wearing one of my old t-shirts. She had to cut a V in the neck down to her cleavage to get it to fit right. She had no bra on and I had to strain to keep from staring. She took another gulp of wine and scooted closer to me. She smelled great
“Will, I have to tell you something else,” she said, “I have found out that men your Dad's age sometimes have some trouble in bed. He will take a pill sometimes and that helps, but to be honest I don't think he has that much interest in sex. That day I was in the bathroom when you got out of the shower. I can say this, you don't take after your father. He is on the small size and from what I saw that day you are huge.”
She placed her hand on my thigh as she was telling me this. I was frozen as I listened to her. My cock however wasn't. It was slowly growing down my pant leg. She scooted closer and her hot breast touched my arm.
“Will, ever since that day I can't get the memory of you huge member out of my head. When I am alone and need some relief I rub myself and think of it. How would it feel? How would it taste? Would it fit? I know this is wrong, but I can't help myself.” she said.
“Lin,” I said “I saw you getting dressed one day.

KendallSmiith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallSmiith

I know it was wrong to look but when I saw your breasts I couldn't help myself. They are the most beautiful I have ever seen. I can't get them out of my head either.”
At that she smiled and with one hand she played with my hair and the other was rubbing my erection through my pant leg.
“So you liked what you saw that day, huh,” she said.
“Yes,” I managed to croak out.
“Would you like to see them again?” she said as she gave my cock a squeeze.
I could only nod. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and slowly pulled it over her head. It met some resistance going over her huge rack. Once off, there they were. The most perfect breasts I had ever seen. She arched her back some so they would stick out.
“Would you like to touch them, Will?” she said.?
In a trance I reached out and cupped my Stepmom's breasts. They were so soft and warm. The puffy areola looked like they almost were painful they were so swollen. Her nipples were hard as I rubbed my thumbs across them. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back as I bent forward to take a nipple into my mouth. She moaned as I got the entire areola in my mouth and suckled on it. I did the same to the other one and I felt her whole body shudder. I went back and forth until she took my hand.
She said, “Fair is fair, please stand up. I have to see it.”
She pulled on my hand and I stood facing her. She helped herself and undid my pants and started to pull them down. She grabbed the waistline of my boxers and pulled those down as well. The shaft of my cock started to appear and getting them down far enough the huge swollen head was released. When my cock is hard it is too heavy to stand straight up, it sticks out with a slight droop. My pants and boxers were at my ankles now. She had her hands on my thighs and she was almost afraid to touch it.
She looked up at me with lust in her eyes and said, “May I?”
I smiled and nodded. She reached out with both of her tiny hands. They would only go about half way around it. She picked it up ans seemed to be examining it. Scooting closer she brought the big head to her mouth and closing her eyes she reached out with her pink tongue and licked it. Getting bolder she placed her full sensuous lips on it and gave it a kiss. I could feel it throbbing as she worshiped my cock. She opened her mouth and carefully tried to take the head in. With some work she got that part in but not much else. I was lost in the feeling when with a pop she pulled my cock out of her mouth and stood up.
I stepped out of my pants and boxers and pulled my t-shirt over my head. She pulled her tight shorts down and off. She wasn't wearing panties. She had closely trimmed her pussy leaving a small jet black landing strip above it. She was so tiny I didn't want to hurt her, but it was obvious what she wanted. She had to try to get my big cock in her. This was my Dad's wife and I was bout to try to fuck her. I tried to think of the best way to do this. I took her hand and as I sat back down on the couch I pulled her in front of me. She got the idea and climbed up to get on top and straddle me. Her big tits were right in my face. I actually had to pick her up some in order to get my cock lined up right.
I lowered her down and the big head touched her entrance. I had know idea if she was too tight for it, I just used her weight to help get things in. Her pussy lips were spreading. It was like liquid fire on the tip of my cock. I was leaking precum profusely. She reached under us and grabbed my cock to adjust the angle. We were both sweating and I lowered her more and felt the tightness of her entrance slowly stretch to take me in. We had to back off a couple of times but finally I made it past the outer constriction. Now that I was in that far she let go of my cock and sat straight up to lower herself on the shaft. Slowly a half inch at a time the shaft was disappearing inside of her. At 10 inches not many could take it all. She was so tiny that if I could get half in I would be a winner.
She had the hottest tightest pussy I had ever been in and she was my Stepmother She worked on my cock, going up and down a little at a time. Her eyes were closed and she steadied herself with one hand on my chest and the other was pinching her nipples. I had her by the hips as she rode me. I looked at where we were connected. Her clit was very erect and obvious. It was larger then I thought it would be and I made a note to play with it later. Right now all we both wanted was to get more cock in her.
She was an amazing woman and an amazing fuck. She was now able to slide up and down on my cock having adjusted to it more. She was very slick and that helped. On each down stroke she pressed hard trying to get more in. I could feel my cockhead hit bottom so I wasn't sure how much more was going to fit. She had about 2 inches to go. I was getting close and something crossed my mind. Was she on the pill? My Dad had a vasectomy years ago. Well it was too late, I was going to cum in her. I reached out and rubbed her clit with my thumb and felt she had gotten all but an inch of me inside her. Rubbing her nub sent her over the edge and she came hard. Her pussy clamped down on me and that set me off.
I was ramming into her and she was ramming down on me as we came together. A couple of times it felt like she got it all in. I flooded her hot pussy with a huge load. As tight as she was, it surely was being force up into her womb. Finally she collapsed forward on me as my cock twitched a few more time as I shot the last of my cum. We held each other tightly not wanting to unconnected. Her big soft breasts were smashed on my chest. I smelled her hair . It smelled like jasmine. Finally she picked her head up and kissed me long and deep. We had crossed the line, never able to go back. She was my Stepmother, married to my Father. She was 27 and I was 19 and I knew this was just the beginning.
Published 
Written by Pudmeister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments