Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stepson

"My stepson took me in his arms and kissed me, carresing my nipple with his hand."

1
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
My husband and I moved to New Mexico 5 yrs ago. We were living our dream. We had several businesses and a beautiful home. About a year later my husband's 22 year old son from a previous marriage came to live with us. He was a beautiful black buck. He reminded me of my husband when we first met.

Things went well for a little over a year. Andre helped my husband in his construction business and was a great kid at home. Always willing to give me a hand when my husband wasn't around.

Then my husband, 15 yrs older than me, died in a car accident. I was crushed and went into a bit of depression. I moped for over a year, refusing to date. I became sort of a hermit. Dre kept the business going and took over doing the house stuff that my husband used to do.

After a year passed, he told me I should get out and start dating again. I was only 39 afterall, but I just couldn't do it yet.

On our anniversary Dre came home from work and found me lying in the bed crying. He quietly came up behind me and held me in his arms and whispered in my ear that everything was going to be ok.

I could feel his warm breath on my neck, and smell his earthy musky scent. His strong muscular arms wrapped themselves around my waist from behind and pulled me close. We lay there for a while.

I turned around and snuggled into his arms and nuzzled his under his chin. He took his hand and softly touched my chin, turning my face up to his eye level. He kissed my eye first, just like his dad used to. It sent electrical sparks up and down my spine. I felt like I was paralyzed as he kissed me on the lips and told me he would take care of me. My eyes closed I melted into his embrace, and passionately kissed him back as his hand found my breast. I moaned at his touch and shuddered in response.

He moved over me and began to unbutton my shirt. Kissing my body with every button. I arched my back to meet the kisses. It was like my body was on auto drive. There was no way to control the responses. In the back of my mind I knew it was wrong. He was my stepson. For the last 15 yrs I thought of him as a son! How in the hell could I do something like this?

He moved to my jeans and undid the zipper. I sighed and held my breath as he slid his hands and rubbed against my now soaking wet pussy. I came close to cumming right there and then as he slid my jeans and panties down my legs and threw them to the side of the bed. He slid down my legs kissing my thighs. I couldn't help but react and open my legs and reached down and pulled his head into my pussy. God it felt so damn good. I screamed as the first of many orgasms hit me.

As he contiued licking and sucking my clit he removed his pants. Then he slowly kissed his way up.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

Stopping at my tits. He pulled my black lace bra down and slowly licked around my nipples. Intentionally teasing me with his slow movements. He moved to my lips and I could taste my pussy juices as his tongue fucked my mouth.

I could feel his cock pulsating on my thigh. It felt so big and warm. He rolled onto his back and said it was his turn, as he put my hand on his 12 inch black cock.

I love how his cock looked in my honey hand. I wrapped my lips around his beautiful throbbing cock head. Slowly sucking more in with each down stroke. He began to move his hips up to meet my downward sucking.

Quickly, sensing he was close to cumming. I stop and move up his body and rub my clit along the side of his dick as I bite his nipples.

He wiggles into position and reaches down to put his dick in my pussy. Ohhhh it feels so good. I moan as the head goes in. His cock is so fat, and I feel so filled that I come again with just the tip in.

He grabs my ass and slams his cock deep into my pussy. I let out a loud scream, as I tell him to fuck me deep. He bucks against me a few times before I take over.

I change the pace to a nice slow fuck. Circling my hips as I ride away, forgetting about everything else but how good it feels. I rub my clit over and over against his pubic bone. He reaches down and gives my ass a good firm smack. Ohhhh god!! It feels so fucking good. I ride him harder and faster. Faster and faster as he smacks harder and harder. I'm cumming! I scream,as I collapse on his chest.

He tickles my back and wiggles his cock in me sending me into wave after wave of orgasm.

He rolls me onto my back, not missing a beat and slams his cock into me over and over.

God he feels so good in me. I was a wild woman now. I just wanted his cum in me. I screamed over and over for him to fuck me. I begged him to give it to me. I begged him to give me his cum as I reached back and dug my claws into his ass and pulled him in deeper.

We were two fucking machines moving faster and faster untill we both came.

Drained both physically and emotionally we collapsed in complete exhaustion. His arms wrapped around me and rubbed my now red ass as we both fell asleep.

When we woke up, I felt awful. I couldn't believe I just fucked my stepson! He told me to calm down and that he had wanted this for a long time now. We talked and fucked our brains out over that weekend.

We have moved since then, and started a new construction business. Nobody knows that he is my stepson. As far as our employees know, I was just the sexy latina cougar with a case of jungle fever!

He now knows why his dad fell hard for this Latina pussy!
Published 
Written by sweetiehart528
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments