Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Transformation - Part 1

"One day my life changed. This is how it began."

0
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
857 words 857 words
My Transformation - Part 1

It was the end of the holidays and I was sitting on the bus, on my way back home from camp. Our arrival was due shortly and my mind began to run in circles. The three weeks at camp, spent away from my sister, was really appreciated. I have stayed with my sister for the past two years, since mum died. She is four years older and right before my departure we had a fight about the way I chose to live. I don´t differ from other 18 year old girls; not giving much about school, about rules, about anything but my well-being.

I had to admit I was really lazy when it comes to doing chores around the appartment. This left her to do it - on top of working and paying the rent for the two of us. Of course she told me she was mad and slammed a few doors but nothing serious ever happened. She just settled in and kept doing everything.

As I could saw the meeting point coming up I was smiling, I had missed my sister, I really had and I would give it a try to be a good girl. The doors opened and everyone got out. It was a happy reunion of families, all hugging and laughing. I dropped out late and it took me a moment to spot her. We smiled at each other, I rushed forward and gave her the biggest hug.

Sarah stepped away from me a little bit and looked up and down, "Well Jessy...first thing at home I want you in the shower!" I smirked at her, giving her a glance in return, but something was unusual.

She was wearing a white blouse, showing off her cleavage, hot pants with a leather belt and high heels, ín which I couldn´t imagine to even walk around without a handrail nearby. I must have watched her too long because when my gaze returned to her face she raised a brow and smiled.

"Hope you like it, sweety. Just wanted to give you a warm welcome...you´ll be surprised when we get home.“

I couldn´t put a finger on it but something was odd. For the time, I was just glad our fight was forgotten and that the shower was only a five minute walk away. When I grabbed my bags she stood nearby but made no effort to help me. I shrugged it off and we started walking. She put her arm around my waist while I was bragging about the time at camp and casually she let her arm move down - just to where she could give my buttock a firm squeeze.

LayllaSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayllaSummer



My first reaction was to step away or to slap her hand but since I was loaded with my luggage, I just shot her a glance. She wasn´t returning it but her hand remained carressing my butt. I thought I could see a strange grin in the corner of Sarah´s mouth, something glooming inside her, full of anticipation and excitement.

When we entered our apartment, I was relieved - not that I didn´t enjoy the touch of her hand but some how the silence settling in after a while was disturbing. I went straight for my room but before I could open the door Sarah told me to wait.
 
"I´ll take care of your luggage. Just drop it where you stand and hurry in the shower."

With a frown, I obeyed but a second later I flinched. She had landed a forceful slap on my butt. Unconsciously, I started rubbing my backside and watched her, too baffled to say anything. She flashed a smile and was clearly enjoying herself. Her gaze was wandering between my butt and my dazzled face. I decided to flee the scene and got in the shower.

Something had changed about Sarah and I had to admit to myself that I wasn´t all worried about it. I was curious what was behind her strange behaviour. The time, steam and warmth of the shower around me had helped to set my mind at ease. When my skin was starting to get red from the hot water, I finished my shower. As soon as I stepped out, the awkward situation snapped right back.

I couldn´t see any clothes! In the spot where I left my dirty clothes and a clean towel, there was now a pair of shoes, and not just any shoes. They were those shoes I bought myself but never had the courage to wear in public - black stilettos with a 4-inch heel. There was just one lace to hold my foot in it, a 2 inch wide lace just around my ankle and the few times that I had put them on, it reminded me somehow of being tied.

With a huge gulp, I put the shoes on. I was dripping wet and it started to have other reasons than just the missing towel. I took a deep breath, opened the bathroom door and took my first step into my new life.
Published 
Written by Carina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors