Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Twin Sister (Part 1)

"A night of fun with my beautiful twin sister"

25
2 Comments 2
13.8k Views 13.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
A Night Of Surprises

It was Friday night and our parents had gone to our beach house for the weekend. Rebecca, my twin sister and I had decided to spend the night at home and watch a movie. Bec and I had just turned eighteen and were about as close as a brother and sister could be.

I'd watched with amazement as Bec developed from a little girl into a beautiful young lady, popular with everyone she met. All the guys in our area were chasing her and I used to feel quite jealous when she'd bring a new boyfriend home. I knew it was unfair but I just put it down to being a little over protective.

Bec had a beautifully proportioned figure with straight long blonde hair and nice size boobs. She had a great sense of humour too, and we used to tease each other all the time. We really were great mates.

We drove down to Blockbuster and poured through the movies, finally settling on American Beauty. Neither of us had seen it and we'd heard it was good. Arriving home, we showered, got into our pyjamas and settled onto the lounge to watch the movie. Not long after the opening credits, there's a scene where Kevin Spacey is in the shower masturbating. I cringed a bit at the scene hoping it would slip by unnoticed.

As I suspected it didn't go unnoticed and as the scene finished Bec turned to me and asked "Do all guys do that?"

"Do what?" I asked knowing exactly what she meant.

"You know, jerk off?"

"Hey Bec, how would I know what other men do?"

"Do you do it?"

"Hey, what is this, the inquisition or something?"

After a short pause Bec asked again, "How often do you do it?"

I was embarrassed and a tad annoyed by her questions so I threw it back to her, "Seeing as you're getting so personal, do you masturbate?"

She looked me in the eye and said, "Almost every day!"

I stopped the video and tried to rearrange myself, trying to cover the growing bulge in my pyjama shorts.

"What's this about Bec, why all the questions?"

"I'm just curious," she said, "I mean if they're putting a guy masturbating in movies, it must be pretty common!"

"Heavens Sis, it is perfectly natural, you said you do it yourself!"

"Yeah I guess. One of my friends at school, Kate, told me she does it for her brother all the time."

"You serious? She jerks her brother off?"

"That's what she told me. And he does it for her too."

"Heavens, if they ever got caught ..." I added

My cock was really starting to harden now and it was starting to show. Bec was fully aware and kept glancing down when she thought I wasn't watching. Then out of the blue she did something I never expected, she leant over and put her hand on my leg just inches from my hard cock.

"Can I touch it Tony?"

I felt myself blush with embarrassment, "Are you serious Bec? I mean just because your girlfriend does it doesn't make it right.

Right now there's nothing I'd like more but you're my sister for Christ's sake."

Rebecca moved her hand over and lightly touched my hard shaft through the material of my pj's.

I grabbed her wrist, "Sis, if I let you touch me there's no going back. I mean if anyone finds out we would be in deep shit!"

"So who's to know?" she asked as she pushed my hand away and took hold of my rod.

I tried to answer but I was way too aroused now for any argument so I left her hand in place. I thought we'll both go to hell for this.

"I've never done this before," she said as she fumbled with my swollen penis.

"Hold on," I said, and helped poke it through the opening at the front for her.

Bec now had my cock in her hand caressing it as if it were a precious antique.

"You're telling me you've never touched a boys penis, not even one of your boyfriends?"

"No not really, they always try to get me to, but I've always been worried about what might happen next."

I was way beyond caring about consequences now so I pulled my pyjama top over my head and slid my pyjama shorts down. I was stark naked with my rock hard cock standing to attention. Bec couldn't take her eyes from it as she continued to fondle and stroke.

"I'm not sure what to say about this Sis, but what do you want to do?"

"I want to jerk you off, I want to see what happens."

Bec gripped my log and started stroking. It was very nice but not the way I do it myself.

"Hold on Sis, like this ..." and I tried to show her how I do it.

"Is that better?"

"Sort of ... let me show you how I do it first?"

By this time my arousal had reached fever pitch and pre cum was beading and dribbling from the eye of my cock. I dipped my finger in and pulled it away watching the viscous fluid stretch for about six inches before breaking. I closed my eyes and gently rubbed the rest of my pre cum over the head of my cock. I turned back to Bec who seemed mesmerised by my performance. The thought of my sister watching me masturbate was an amazing turn on and I could barely hold back. I knew I was pretty close so I started stroking more quickly. I really wanted her to see me ejaculate.

I whispered, "It feels strange to have you watching this Bec, but it won't be much longer because I'm very close now!"

"What does it feel like?" she asked, with an urgency.

I was way too far gone to reply so I increased the tempo of my stroking. At last I felt the seminal fluid flow into my urethral bulb; the sensation only lasts a fleeting second but is quite distinctive and signals my impending orgasm.

"I'm so close," I said as I glanced at over Bec. She was sitting beside me with her mouth open in disbelief.

The sexual tension within my body was palpable. More pre cum dribbled from the eye so I moved my hand up the shaft so that my thumb was slipping over my swollen cock head. Then with two fingers on the underside and thumb on top, I increase the pressure and stroked with more urgency.

"Oh Bec, please hold my balls I'm going to cum!"

Bec immediately cupped my balls with her hand as I began thrusting my hips in time with my stroking.

My hand slid up and down the shaft easily and smoothly, as it had done it so many times before. Pre-cum was flowing from my slit and dribbling over my bulging cock head. I could feel the tension of my built up sperm travelling from my prostate up the shaft of my cock seeking release.

"Nearly there Bec. Oh yes ...." Then with a rush I'm there, the world stops, time stops and all sensation is centred on my penis.

"Oh God Bec I'm cumming! Oh yes! Mmmmmh. Oh yes, I'm cumming, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING!"

My breathing stopped momentarily as my body tensed. My cock had become the centre of the universe. I exhaled loudly and indescribable pleasure engulfed me as a huge rope of cum flew in a large arc disappearing over my shoulder. I kept stroking and a with a second contraction another load of cum shot onto my upper chest leaving a thin trail all the way down to my cock. I raised my hips to aid the next release so I could watch my cock continue to release its creamy white lava onto my stomach.

"Oh fuck," I heard Rebecca remark.

Contraction after contraction expelled more and more semen from my cock. Bec was still cupping my balls as my orgasm and ejaculation reduced to dribble. My chest was covered in cum and a pool had formed at the base of my cock. That's more cum than I've ever shot before I remember thinking.

"Wow," Rebecca said, "That's amazing, I had no idea it came out like that. There is so much of it ... no wonder girls get pregnant so easily."

Slowly my breathing and heart rate returned to normal and I realised I needed to mop up before my semen spilled onto the couch.

"look at this," she said pointing to her shoulder.

I had to laugh as I notice a great wad of my semen sliding slowly down her upper arm.

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt



"Where are the tissues?" I ask.

Bec goes to the bathroom and returns with a handful. I begin mopping up and all of a sudden a huge weight of self consciousness and guilt spread over me.

"Christ Bec, I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry," she said, "it was really cool!"

"Yeah, but it's really not the sort of thing a brother and sister should be doing, don't you think?"

There was a pause and I could tell Rebecca was deep in thought. She then went on to tell me something astonishing. "I've always thought you were the hottest boy I know Tony. Even though you are my brother I often masturbate in bed thinking of you."

"Fuck Sis, are you serious? Because I've done that fantasising about you too. One of my favourite things is imagining you me and your friend Carly together. You know like a threesome."

Bec then went on to tell me something that blew me away. She said, "You have to swear not to tell a soul but Carly and I have ... you know ... done things together."

"You mean ... ?"

Bec nodded.

"Wow, who would have thought, when did it start?"

"We started playing with one another when we were young and we've been doing it ever since."

"Does that mean ... that you are lesbians?"

"No, she plays around with her boyfriend too, I don't think she's a lesbian and I'm definitely not. It's just fun that's all."

"What do you do together?"

"You know, play with each other, get each other off!"

She opened up even more and told me she had never 'gone all the way' with a boy and that technically she was still a virgin.

"How do you feel about what we just did?" I asked.

"I loved it Tony, and I love you too!"

With that Bec leaned over and kissed passionately me on the lips.

"Have you ever done things with another boy?" Bec asked.

"Well ... yes. I've had a few friends that I've jerked off with occasionally."

"You see, it's not just me, does that mean you're gay?" she said with a wry smile.

"Shit no, it's just for the pleasure, you know, like you said, for the fun of it!"

About twenty minutes had passed and I wanted to touch her and feel her so I moved right up to her and said, "Can I touch you?"

Bec took my hand and slid it down the front of her pyjama shorts placing my fingers directly over her vulva. I inserted my middle finger into her very wet and warm cunt, it felt sensational and I felt my cock begin to respond again. I slipped her pyjama shorts off and Bec pulled her top off revealing the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen. Small but beautifully proportioned, her nipples were hard and erect.

Bec lay back on the lounge and said "I'd like to feel you inside me Tony, I'd like you to be the first."

"You're sure about this?"

Bec smiled and nodded.

I wasn't completely hard but I moved between her legs and positioned my cock at the entrance of her cunt. Bec took hold of me and said "Try now" and guided me in. Wow this is sensational I thought to myself as I felt my cock slide fully into her tight wet hole.

"You feel awesome being in there Tony, God I love it!"

I was completely overcome with love for my sister at that moment. Somehow what we were doing seemed completely and utterly right. How could expressing love for one another in this way be wrong? I thought to myself.

I withdrew my cock completely so that the head was held by the lips of her vagina. I reached down and placed my fingers around my shaft at the entrance to her cunt, feeling myself pushing deep inside her. I took Bec's hand and moved it down to feel it too. Bec moaned softly and said, "Oh shit, that feels so nice!"

"This really is your first time?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

The thought of that encouraged me to thrust harder and deeper. Even though Bec felt a tad tight, her copious juices helped her cunt swallow my cock with ease. Bec had her eyes closed and an expression of total bliss on her face.

At that moment I felt I'd never loved anyone so deeply so I leant over and kissed Bec passionately on the lips. We remained in that embrace for some time as I increased the tempo of my thrusting. Then, without warning Bec pulled away from me and said, "Oh God, I think I'm going to cum. Oh fuck Tony ... harder please!"

I began pounding my groin into Bec like a man possessed as beads of sweat formed on my forehead. I was thankful that I'd released much of my sexual tension a short while earlier, because I'd never have be able to sustain this frantic activity without cumming quite quickly.

Bec began thrusting her groin to meet me and mumbled, "Oh yes ... Oh yes Baby, I'm going to cum ... Oh yes!"

Bec's pussy seemed to suck at my cock as I plunged into her, seconds later she arched her back, her release imminent. Her thighs start to quiver as a moan issues from her lips.

"Ohhhhhh fuck!" Bec moaned as I plunged into hot wet tunnel. At this stage Bec has abandoned herself completely to her pleasure, she seemed to have forgotten about me completely. Her face contorted, her eyes glazed and staring her orgasm slowly subsided. Just then I suddenly realise my own orgasm is building quickly. As I slam my groin into her another spasm crashes over her and she somehow manages to whisper "Yes, yes, fuck me Tony, fill me with your cum."

Those words of encouragement were enough to send me over the edge once more. I continue to plunge deeply into her until I reached the point of no return ... then I stop all movement ... as I pump my semen deep into her hot wet cunt.

"Oh God," she said, "I can feel your contractions!"

We lay completely still as our breathing returned to normal before collapsing into each other's arms. It suddenly dawned on me that my cock is still hard so I start moving again, sliding slowly in and out of her juicy cunt and Bec shuddered with another orgasm, her vaginal muscles gripping my cock.

"That was awesome," I groan, "I could feel you too."

We lay in embrace without speaking for some time before I slowly withdrew my soft cock. I sat up and was mesmerised by the sight of her cunt, open wide seeping a mixture of our juices. It was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. I wiped our slimy mess over her vulva with my hand and inserted a couple of fingers into her cunt. Bec shuddered once more as another orgasm rolled over her.

"How many orgasms have you had?" I asked quietly.

"A lot," she said, "maybe four of five."

"I'm happy for you!" I whispered.

"I'd like to stay like this forever!"

"Me too!"

Rebecca sat up and snuggled into me, kissed me lightly on the cheek and neck. We sat in embrace for some time before I grabbed the remote and stopped the movie.

Feeling concerned about what had happened I asked, "Are you sure you're OK with things?"

Bec nodded, then added, "What about you?"

"Yeah," I said, "as far as I'm concerned that was the most awesome thing I've ever done!"

"Me too!"

We cleaned up and dressed before heading upstairs to our bedrooms. When we arrived at her room I almost asked if we could sleep together, but thought better of it.

I kissed her good night and as I turned to go to my room Bec said, "Can we do that again sometime please Tony?"

I smiled and nodded.

As I lay in bed that night I couldn't get the events of the evening out of my mind. It was quite surreal, the last thing I expected was to actually fuck my beautiful sister. As I thought about it I felt a familiar twinge as my cock started to harden once more; and as I drifted off to sleep I couldn't help but wonder what tomorrow might bring.

Published 
Written by Tellerman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments