Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Younger Sister

11
0 Comments 0
7.3k Views 7.3k
914 words 914 words
My name is Ethan. I'm 19 years old and I like to keep in shape. I have a younger sister named Alyssa. She's 17 years old, but she'll be turning 18 in about a month. She's pregnant and I'm the father. She always complains about looking fat, but I think that she's drop dead gorgeous. We live together in our own house since our parents kicked us out 5 months ago. Alyssa's about 4 months pregnant. I don't plan on ever leaving her like most fathers do lately. I love her with all of my heart and nothing could ever change that.

I wake up to Alyssa in my arms. When I hold her it makes me feel all safe and warm. She wakes up moments after and turns around to look at me. Even with a bed head she looks fantastic. I kiss her on the cheek and we cuddle for a few minutes before we get ready for the day. About twenty minutes later, we're ready. I tell her how gorgeous she is and she tells me that she isn't. I continue to tell her that she is until she finally agrees with me. I hear a knock on the door and I begin to wonder who it could be.

I go into the living room and open the front door. It's our parents. I wasn't sure what to do, so I tell them to come in. "Wow what a nice place." Dad says. They sit down on our leather couch. Alyssa comes in the room and we sit down next to them. "We're really sorry." He says. "We should've tried to understand your relationship. We've done research on it and now we feel more comfortable with it." Alyssa and I looked at each other with disbelief.

"No really." Mom said. "We're happy for you guys." Alyssa smiled whenever mom said this. I started smiling too after I realized what she said.

"Okay Mom I'm glad you guys are." I said. Alyssa was sitting there practically speechless. This was definitely amazing for the two of us. We had someone who could support us after we had the baby.

"We'll get going." Dad said. "I've got a big case to work on."

"Bye." Alyssa and I said together.

1 year later.

Alyssa has had our baby about 7 months ago. It was a boy so we named him Andrew after our dad. We didn't tell the nurses that it was my child. Luckily, the baby didn't have any deformities. Alyssa let the baby suck on her nipple and I grew envious of the baby. She hasn't let me suck her nipples at all. She said the milk was for the baby.

Liorio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liorio

She rocked the baby and it fell asleep. I had an idea of how I could get her to sleep with me again. I went into my room and began watching a porno of a guy and his sister. She came in and sat beside me. She grabbed the remote and turned the movie off. "Why watch that when I'm right here?" She winked.

"I don't know." I said. I became happy as I realized what was about to happen. She kissed me roughly on the lips. I kissed her back, sticking my tongue inside of her mouth. Our tongues danced with each other and with every kiss I felt my cock growing bigger and harder just for her. She must've felt it rise into her crotch because she was quick to unbutton my pants and rip off my boxers. She was about to give me one of her blowjobs. She was absolutely fantastic at sucking cocks. She opened her mouth and took all of my dick in quickly. I was enjoying every second of it. She deep throated my cock and I felt the urge to come in her. Instead I took it out and sprayed a thick coat of come onto her now bare breasts. I licked it off slowly as she giggled. After I licked the platter clean I took in one of her nipples and sucked on it. She didn't protest a single bit. She moaned and told me to keep going. I licked her nipple and bit it lightly. She moaned and then I started on her other breast. After I had sucked up some of her milk I stopped.

I lightly pinned her on the bed and opened up her legs. I licked her clit and she bucked her hips. I stuck my tongue in her as far as I could and licked up all of her honey. She tasted so delicious and I couldn't help it. I ate out her pussy like I was starving. My tongue hit her g-spot and she came all over my face. I just left it there so I could lick it all up later. Instead of it going the way I planned, she licked it all up herself. I was really shocked and turned on at the same time. I had no idea that my sister was so dirty. It was really sexy. I flipped her over and teased her by putting two fingers in her asshole. She moaned and begged for more. I got a lubricate and rubbed her with it. "Oh Ethan just fuck me now!" She yelled. I stuck my cock in her ass and she moaned with both pain and pleasure. I slipped myself in and out of her until I came inside of her. We both enjoyed every second of it.

Published 
Written by ilovethiswebsite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors