Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nellie and Nolan p3

11
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I woke up late the next afternoon and was surprised to see Nolan sound asleep beside me. My eyes glanced up at the room and I was grateful that our door was still locked. Light was coming in front the bedroom window, lighting up more than half of the room. I was sure by the light that it was much later in the day, which was surprising to me. I was the type of person who was up bright and early. Not that I ever had anything to do, I was just more of a morning person. That was the biggest difference between Nolan and I.

I slowly moved my way out of the bed, trying to not wake Nolan up. He had gotten less sleep than I had and I wanted to be able to let him sleep a little longer. I made it halfway across the room before I turned back to look at him. I still could not wrap my head around what was taking place between us, but I knew that whatever it was, I was loving every second of it.

I made my way out of the bedroom and headed down the stairs. It was Saturday and I had a busy family, so no one was home, except for my mom. She was in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. She was a nurse at the hospital and she worked the late shift. She was more then likely just getting home from work and trying to wake herself up a little so that she could do some things around the house before going to sleep.

“Hey Mom,” I said with a smile as I made my way over to the cupboard to pull out a bowl. I set it down on the table as I made myself a bowl of cereal. I then sat down at the kitchen table.

“Good morning love,” she said smiling back at me, taking another sip of her coffee. “You sure slept in late, you feeling okay.”

“Yeah, of course,” I answered her, trying to come up with a reason that I was up so late. “I was reading this book and it was so good, I had to finish it. I didn’t get to sleep until like 2 or 3 in the morning.”

“That nice honey.” I could tell by now my mother did not care. She looked like she had about had it. “I am going to head up and go to bed now. I will see you later sweetie.”

My mother exited the kitchen and headed up to her room. I heard the shower start in her bathroom and listened to the noises the pipes made as the water ran down them. I finished up my bowl of cereal and then headed upstairs to take a shower myself. I needed one after the night and morning that I had.

I stepped out of my clothes and into the hot shower. I let the water run down my back, relaxing all of my muscles. It did not take long for me to become full relaxed. I swore I could have fallen asleep I was so relaxed. I closed my eyes to take in the warmth, thinking about the things that had happened the night before.

I don’t know how long I had been in the water, but I soon jumped at the feel of something cold touching my back. I turned around quickly, ready to swing at whatever it was and that is when I saw Nolan standing behind me in the shower, completely naked might I add.

I looked down at his cock that was hanging between his legs and smiled. I had not seen it until this very moment and I was not sure what to think. It looked about 6 or so inches and it was decently thick. I was nervous, unsure what I was supposed to do with it if the time came.

“Jesus Nolan,” I said in a half angry, half playing voice, “you scared the shit out of me. Next time make a little noise or something.”

“I am sorry,” he said smiling as he made his way closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. I relaxed against him and we stood under the water for a few minutes. “Next time I will make tons of noises.”

“Thank you,” I said with a slight laugh as I brought my face up to look at him. We smiled at each other as he leaned into me and pressed his lips against mine.

We kissed so long that the water was no longer steaming hot, it was actually starting to get cold against my skin. I pushed us back so that the water was no longer hitting us and he turned us around. He then leaned back and turned the water off.

“So um,” I began, as I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. “I was thinking that you could show me how to please you.”

“Please me?” He asked with a look of curiosity in his eyes. I could see him putting two and two together and coming to a conclusion.

“Yeah,” I said moving close to him and touching his stomach, sliding my hand down and lightly wrapping my fingers around the tip of his cock, “I want to be able to please you, like you have me, you know?”

“You know you don’t have to do that,” He said looking intently at me.

AlexiaGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexiaGreen

I could tell that he was loving this, as his eyes rolled back. I began to rub my hand down his cock, until it reached the bottom and then I made my way back up. “But if you want to, you are starting off wonderfully.”

Nolan stepped back and sat himself down on the counter in the bathroom. I dropped my towel and stood in front of him, continuing to rub his cock slowly. He reached out and rubbed my nipples between his fingers and I let out a moan. I began to rub a little bit faster and he reached down to stop me.

“What's wrong?” I asked a little bit worried, “am I doing something wrong? If I am I am really sorry, I have never done this before.”

“No Neska,” he said with a soft smile, “you are not doing anything wrong. Its just without lubrication, it kind of hurts when you go faster, you have to lubricate it.”

“How do I do that?” I asked him, still completely new to what I was supposed to be doing.

“Well we could use lotion, or conditioner, which works really well,” he said giving me a list of suggestions, “or you could use your mouth.”

I smiled at him, still nervous, but a little excited. I had seen pictures before online of what it was like when a girl sucked on a guys cock. It was random things that popped us as ads on the computer. I never watched for very long, but it always seemed interesting and the girls always seemed to enjoy it.

I dropped myself down to my knees and looked up at him. He looked down at me with excitement in his eyes. Almost as if he never imagined that I would do this without him having to beg me or something. I was more then willing to do whatever I could to pleasure him, after all that he had done for me.

I took his cock back into my hand just below the head. I leaned forward, still nervous, and touched my tongue lightly to the tip of it. He let out a moan as my warm tongue pressed softly against it. I licked around the tip for a while before sucking the tip into my mouth. This made him moan really loud and I was excited that he was enjoying it.

“Oh god Nes,” he let out, running his fingers through my wet hair. “You feel so good.”

I licked around the part of his cock that was in my mouth, a weird thick slimy feeling running over my tongue. I was curious as to what it was but I did not stop to ask. I decided that it was normal so I kept on doing what I was doing.

I moved my head down a little bit further, taking more of his cock into my mouth. I could feel it getting harder in my mouth and this made me excited. My pussy was tingling and I could feel my pussy juices dripping down the side of my leg. I reached down with my free hand to feel it, letting my fingers push into my silky smooth pussy. I let out a moan against his cock, which made it get even harder in my mouth.

“Mmm,” he moaned, using his hand to now guide my head on his cock. He let me pull back my head on my own but then quickly guided my head back down with his hand. He was not being forceful, just showing me what it was that he wanted and I was glad to let him have it.

Soon my face was riding his cock and he was trusting into my mouth. I was doing everything I could to make sure that I did not gage on him, but it was hard at times. I soon got used to breathing only through my nose and I was able to take all of his cock into my mouth.

He was moaning and his legs were tightening up around my face. I had a good rhythm going and I was loving every second of it. I got brave and reached up to play with his balls lightly and he really seemed to like that.

“Oh fuck Nes,” he moaned really loud, thrusting his cock into my mouth, “I am gonna cum.”

I was not sure how that was supposed to work so I pulled away. A warm jet of cum shot out of his cock and landing on my face, chin and breasts. It dripped down a bit and landed on my knees. I smiled knowing that I had helped him have an orgasm, though I was not sure if I was supposed to pull my mouth away or not.

Nolan smiled at me and ran his finger over the cum that was on my chin and placed it in my mouth. It was slightly salty and a very new flavor but it was good, and I sucked it all off his finger. He then pulled my up and started the shower again. It had time to get warm again and we both stepped in to clean ourselves off. We got clean and started to kiss again until the water once again started to get cold.

“You are amazing Nellie,” He said with a smile and he helped me out of the shower. “Just absolutely amazing.”

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments