Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nellie and Nolan p4

10
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Some people say that you become a new person when you take that step over the line. The line that takes you far beyond being naive and closed off. You grow into this new human, so full of life and ready to take on the world. A friend told me that someone told her that it made you someone you never know you could be. Sometimes that person is better then when you began, sometimes not so much. So I wondered, who would I become when I took that step. I guess I will just have to find out.

____________________________________

Nolan finally convinced me to get out of the house. He told me that he wanted me to come watch him play basketball. I could not remember the last time I had been a game. Generally I would just find some kind of excuse to stay home, but I did not want to let him down. In the last few days I had discovered two things. One, I discovered what it was like to have an orgasm and give someone else an orgasm and two, I learned that I was in love with my brother.

“Fine,” I said with a tone that said I was not happy, even though I was kind of excited to be going. “I will go but you owe me.”

“I figured as much,” he said giving me a laugh as we got ready to leave. “I have that part all worked out.”

I was curious as to what he meant by that but I did not ask him. I just continued to get dressed, watching him from the corner of my eye as he put on his basketball jersey. I just threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I did not have a huge array of clothes at this point and time in my life.

“Alright,” he said as he swung the door open to our bedroom and grabbed his backpack off the bed. “Lets get a move on, I don’t want to be late.”

______________________________________

The game was a good game and the team won, so I was excited. I even cheered loudly a few times from the stands when Nolan had the ball and when he made a basket. I was proud of him and I had to show it. That is what you did for people that you loved, right?

Once the game was over the gym cleared out, but I kept my seat. Nolan had gone into the locker room and I was waiting for him to come back out. Soon him and a bunch of other boys excited the locker room, chatting and laughing. I was worried that he might choose to go out with them again, but he waved goodbye to them and headed toward me. I could not help but give him a smile, showing that I was excited that he was walking toward me.

“You could have gone out with your friends to celebrate,” I said trying to be a nice sister. as I stood up from the stands and walked over to him. “It looked like a good game, I am sure you want to go and celebrate, even though its a school night.”

“I am going to celebrate,” he said smiling at me and putting his arm around my should. “I have something that I want to show you.”

We headed outside and started on our walk toward our house. We were a few blocks from our street when Nolan grabbed me by the hand and took me down a back alley. I knew that we were probably headed toward the cliff. We lived close to a forest area that had a cliff toward the back. We used to go and play there when we were younger, building forts and tree swings and all of that fun stuff. It had been years since I had been back there though.

Nolan pulled a flashlight out of his backpack and led me through the woods. I held tightly onto his hand afraid of what we might possibly run into. Animals were one thing but you never knew what bums you would run into in these parts.

We walked what felt like forever and I had a feeling that our parents were going to start to wonder about us. It was a monday night and it had to be close to nine o’clock by now. On week nights, our parents were very strict about what time we arrived home. I was going to say something, but I was overly curious as to what Nolan had up his sleeve.

“Where are we going?” I asked him curiously, still holding his hand and following close behind him. His fingers were interlaced with mine and they squeezed my fingers slightly every now and again, as if he was letting me know that he was still there and that I was safe. I knew that with him, nothing bad was going to happen to me.

“You’ll see,” he said with a slight laugh in his voice. I had a tendency of being impatient and he always thought it was funny. I didn’t think it was funny, but this time it was not bothering me. “We are almost there and you will see.”

We walked a little while longer until we hit a clearing in the forest. There attached to a bunch of trees were a bunch of blue tarps. My mind jumped back to memories of our childhood. This is where we had built our fort all of those years ago and it was still here. I had just stopped coming at some point and I never really expected it to still be here.

“Nolan,” I said with an excited tone in my voice, “This is so awesome. How did you know that this place was still here?”

“I never stopped coming here,” he said as he helped me to sit down on a log. He went into the tarp area and brought out two soda’s, making me curious as to what else was in there. “When you stopped coming, I just kind of used this place to get away.

IrinaKocs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaKocs

It’s not easy being in a house full of people all the time, so I kept this place.”

“Doesn’t it freak you out to be here?” I asked him, looking around into the darkness of the trees. Only the parts the flashlights were on were lit up. “I mean, its kind of scary don’t you think?”

Nolan began to work on a fire in his fire pit and just smiled up at me. “I have been coming out here for years and I have yet to run into something that is worth being scared over. Sure there are bugs and creepy crawlers, but those are to be expected of the great outdoors.”

“Eww,” I said with a disgusted sound in my voice, “you mean I am going to have bugs and things crawling all over me shortly?”

“No,” .He said sitting next to me once the fire was going. “That was not the plan.” He said in a sexy voice as me moved in closer to me and kissed the side of my neck. “I was hoping the only thing that would be all over you tonight, would be me.”

I smiled and turned my head, giving him better access to my neck. I moaned as his lips trailed from the bottom of my jaw to my collar bone. He moved himself so that he was leaned over me, though I was sure that he was not very comfortable.

“Are you,” I tried to get out but his urge to nibble my neck took my breath away and left me without the ability to think straight. It took a minute for me to get back my thoughts, “are you sure you want to be doing this here?”

“I am sure,” he said as he pulled away just long enough to answer my question. He was then back to kissing my neck. His hands moving up and running themselves over my breasts through my shirt and my bra.

He began to rub and squeeze them, making me moan even louder. I could feel it getting wet between my legs and I wanted more of him. The feeling of him touching me and making me feel this way was one I wanted to keep forever. He made me feel amazing, which was something that I rarely felt.

“Come here,” he said pulling away from me and standing up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the tarped area. There was not a lot of the light from the fire coming in but I could see a few blankets on the ground. “So what do you think?”

“This is awesome Nolan,” I said with a smile, looking over the room that he had created for himself here. I wondered what all he came up here for and if he had brought other girls here. It felt kind of like a teenage bachelor pad in a way.

“I set it up for you,” he said with a smile as he led me over to where the blankets were and pulled me down to the ground with him. It was firm but the blankets did a good job at making it comfortable. “I was hoping you would like it.”

“I love it,” I said, smiling up at him as he crawled over the top of me and began to kiss me again. I kissed him back this time as our lips touched. My hands holding onto his sides, my legs spreading and him sliding in between then.

We kissed for what felt like hours, being forced at times by our bodies to come up for air. Once we got a little air though, we were right back to where we started, fighting to get more of each other. Our hands were all over each others bodies and soon our shirts were piled beside of us on the blanket. I rubbed my fingers over his chest and wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed against me and I could feel how hard he was. Our clothed lowered bodies grinding hard against each other.

Nolan worked at getting my bra off and tossing it to the side as I pulled at his jeans. He sat up just a bit to get them off, taking his boxers off as well. I watched him as I pulled my pants and panties down to my knees, before he grabbed them and pulled them the rest of the way off. Leaving us completely naked.

Nolan crawled back on top of me and we began kissing again, our bodies pressed against each other. I could feel his hard cock pushing against my pussy, rubbing slightly against my clit. I moaned and pushed my hips up to meet his, which caused him to moan as well.

“I want this,” I said between moans, my lips pressed hard against him. I could see in his eyes that he looked worried, but I wanted him to know that I wanted this. “I want it to be you Nolan.”

Nolan smiled into my kiss, his eyes locking on mine. He pushed hander against me and I spread my legs a little bit further. My heart was pounding in my chest and my body was shaking slightly. I was scared and excited all at the same time. I almost wanted to change my mind that I was so scared but the part of me that wanted it was that much stronger and I kissed him hard to make sure he would not stop what he was getting ready to do.

Nolan reached down and rubbed his cock against my pussy. Pushing it against my clit, making me moan and shake beneath him. He moved it up and down the length of my pussy several times before lining it up with my sweet spot. I heart was racing as fast as it could with anticipation. He looked down at me, waiting for me to let him know for sure that I wanted this and I nodded at him, letting him know that it was.

Nolan took a deep breath and slowly pushed the head of his cock into my virgin pussy, a moan slowly escaping both of our mouths .....

TO BE CONTINUED

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments