Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nellie and Nolan p5

12
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Nolan reached down and rubbed his cock against my pussy. Pushing it against my clit, making me moan and shake beneath him. He moved it up and down the length of my pussy several times before lining it up with my sweet spot. I heart was racing as fast as it could with anticipation. He looked down at me, waiting for me to let him know for sure that I wanted this and I nodded at him, letting him know that it was.

Nolan took a deep breath and slowly pushed the head of his cock into my virgin pussy, a moan slowly escaping both of our mouths as it slipped in. He waited a moment with the head of his cock inside of me and gave me another look making sure that I was ready. Once again I nodded at him and he pushed slowly the rest of the way into me. It hurt, but it was not the worst pain in the entire world. I gasped slightly as it pushed all the way in and held him down against me.

He pulled out slowly and once again eased his way back into me. It felt like my entire body was full, which was an amazing feeling, one I never expect to ever feel. When he pulled out my legs tightened around him, as if begging him to push it back into me.

“Are you okay,” he asked me with concern in his voice. He kept slowly pulling out and pushing into as he waited for my answer. I was still unable to speak, so I nodded my head to reassure him that I was okay.

Nolan went slow with me for a long time, and I appreciated it. This was something that was new to the both of us. We wanted to make sure that it was not some done and over kind of thing. We kept a slow rhythm, just pushing and pulling with each other.

“Fuck,” I heard Nolan groan, pushing a little harder into me, “I don’t know if I can go much longer.”

I wrapped my legs tightly around him, holding him in me as he pushed a little bit harder into me, but not that hard. My moans grew a little louder and I knew that I was about to cum. My hands clung to the blankets beneath me as my first orgasm pushed through my body, causing every inch of me to shake,

Nolan moaned loudly and pushed hard into me one more time and held it there. I knew that he was cumming. I could feel it hitting the inside of me and it made my body feel like it was surging with electricity. I held him against me tightly, our breathing mimicking the others as if we were breathing for each other.

Nolan rolled to his side and laid next to me, his arms reaching out and holding himself against me. I moved my head and laid it on his shoulder, my breathing still out of my own control. My body felt like it wanted more though my mind was exhausted. I kept pushing myself harder against him, hoping that he would take me again, even though I felt as if I was being hopeful.

“That was better then I ever imagined it could be,” Nolan’s words felt pushed from his body, as if he was not ready to speak but really had something to say. “I could never have asked for a better moment.”

“It was different then I expected it to be,” I said in response. “I mean that in a good way, it was just so much different then I ever imagined.”

“We should probably get home though,” he said with a hint of sadness in his voice. “Mom and dad are probably pissed that we haven’t returned home by now.”

“Can we come back here,” I asked, really not ready to leave. I wanted more of Nolan and I was slightly angry that that was all I got for this evening. “Tomorrow after school maybe?”

“Tomorrow after school sounds amazing,” he said leaning in and kissing me on the top of the nose. I felt my cheeks blush as he did this.

______________________________________

I woke up early the next morning and spent forever in the shower and trying to find out what to wear. I was to excited about what was going to happen after school that I could not sleep. Obviously Nolan could not sleep either because he was up shortly after I was, which was rare for him. Nolan was notorious for sleeping in.

I searched through the closet while Nolan took his shower and I listened to the rest of the house stir awake. I could not find anything that was cute and kind of sexy to wear so I decided to go ask my sister. She always had the cutest clothes and I was sure she would be able to loan me something.

“Natasha,” I said loudly as I knocked on her bedroom door. It took her a minute but soon she opened the door. Natasha was nineteen but still lived at home. She decided to stay living with mom and dad through her college years to save money. We barely ever saw her though. I was glad that she was home now.

“What is it Neska,” She asked me in kind of a worried tone. I was not one to really talk to anyone. I had talked less then a few sentences to Natasha in the last couple years. “Is something wrong.”

I walked into her room and motioned for her to shut the door behind her. She closed the door and made her way back over to her bed and sat down on the edge. I paced back and forth for a moment, trying to figure out what to say to her.

“Ok,” I said in a tone that said I was convincing myself that I was ready to talk. “So there is this boy ... um at school. Well I really like this boy and I want to get his attention.” I took a deep breath and stopped pacing, turning to look directly at Natasha. “But all of my clothes are nerdy and I don’t have one single cute thing to wear that doesn’t look like I am going to a wedding or something.”

Natasha could not help but laugh. I gave her an angry look and she stood up and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. “Oh sweetie, I am not laughing at you ... its just, its so cute that you are growing up and now boys. I swear I thought you were a lesbian.”

I could not help but laugh a little bit myself after she said that. I was curious as to why she would have thought that I was a lesbian, but I did not have time to ask. I had to finish getting ready for school so I could get school over with. She kept laughing about it however as she dug through her closet and threw a set of clothes at me.

AnneGilbert
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnneGilbert

It was a low cut pair of a faded grey blue jeans and a satin black tank top that was going to show off what cleavage I had. She then began to rummage through her drawers and tossed a lacy black bra and a skimpy black thong at me. I was a little nervous about it, but I quickly slipped out of my robe and put it all on.

“Well,” I asked, turning around in front of her so that she could get a full look at the outfit. “How does it look?”

“Wow,” she said with a stunned look on her face, “I had no idea that you had the body hiding in there. You look amazing. You are going to make this boys mouth drop and he is going to want to be all over you.”

I smiled at her comment, I was going for that outcome. I wanted to make him want me and this afternoon, I wanted him to be all over me.

“Thank you,” I said moving toward her and giving her a hug. “I will get them back to you this evening. I got to head to school now though.”

“No need to return them,” she said with a smile, “they look good on you, so you should just keep them.”

“Thank you,” I said again as I made my way out of her room and shut the door behind me. I ran downstairs, grabbed my coat which hung down to my knees and covered the outfit completely and then threw my backpack over my shoulders and headed out the door. I stood on the front porch for a minute waiting for Nolan to get outside so that we could head to school.

“Wow,” Nolan laughed as he made his way out the door and we began to walk, “you sure got ready quick this morning.”

“How would you know,” I said giving him a smile, “you are never up when I am getting ready in the morning. In fact, I don’t think we have ever even walked to school together these past few years. What got you up so early this morning?”

Nolan did not answer me, he just gave me a small laugh and we kept on walking. We did not say much as we walked, just enjoyed the moment. The urge to reach out and hold his hand was fighting within my body. Many times I had to yank my hand back as it made its way toward his fingers.

“Hey,” Nolan said grabbing a hold of my arm and stopping us on the corner. “What would you say if we decided not to go to school today?”

I hated that idea. I had never missed a day of school. Even when I am sick I somehow manage to make it through the day. Even though I hated this idea, I wanted it just as much. If we skipped school that would give us the whole day to spend time together and that was what I had been looking forward to all morning.

“Okay,” I said, even though my brain was yelling at me to keep walking to school. “I suppose that we could do that. What did you have in mind?”

“I was thinking we could just go to our spot and hang out.” I felt my cheeks get hot when he called it our spot. It was no longer his hangout spot, it was our spot.

Nolan led us back to the spot we had been the night before. I set my backpack down beside the log and sat down. Nolan worked at making us a fire, even though it was not that cold outside. It was sweet and made it kind of romantic.

I slipped out of my coat and set it down next to my backpack, forgetting for a second what I was wearing. Nolan turned away from the fire and stopped dead in his tracks. His eyes fell upon my body and looked me over. I looked at him curiously and then remembered what I was wearing as I looked down at myself. I smiled as I looked back up to him.

“You like?” I asked him in a flirty type voice.

Nolan did not answer, he kept looking me over and soon made his way to sit down next to me. I looked like he was scared to touch me or say anything to me. I did not even give him the chance. I stood up and crawled on top of him, my knees pressed against the log. I leaned down and kissed him hard on the lips and he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight against him.

It did not take long for him to get the tank top off of my body, leaving me topless with just the bra on that Natasha had given me. Nolan looked my chest over in the lacy bra and reached his hands up to squeeze them lightly. He then pulled the bra down to reveal my breasts and began to suck and lick and bite at my nipples. I moaned loudly and began to grind my hips against him.

Nolan reached around me and unclasped my bra and tossed it aside with the shirt. I reached down and grabbed at his shirt and pulled it off of him and tossed it aside as well. I leaned down and began to kiss around his neck and the top part of his chest.

“Lets move to the blankets,” I moaned in his ear as he grabbed and pulled at my breasts. He nodded and we got up from the log and made our way under the tarp area and we both began to take off the rest of our clothes. Once we were naked we laid down on the blankets and began to kiss again.

My hand rubbed at his stomach, felling over the slight muscle that he had, making my way down to his cock. I grabbed it in my hand and began to rub the tip of it lightly. He moaned against my mouth as I did this and pushed up against my hand slightly. I took the hint and began to rub down his cock, His moaning getting louder and heavier against my lips.

I soon rolled him onto his back and kissed my way down his body. Soon my mouth was at his cock. I kept rubbing the length of his cock as my mouth sucked the tip up. I rolled my tongue over the tip of his cock as I proceeded to rub it nice and slow.

“Oh my god Neska,” he moaned, his hips pushing up against my mouth. I took more of his cock into my mouth and began to suck it lightly, my tongue licking around it. I pulled it out of my mouth and licked down the sides of his cock and back up to the tip, sucking it back into my mouth. My hands found his balls and began to rub them as I took his cock back into my mouth.

I licked and sucked his cock, getting faster and sucking a little harder. I could hear his moans getting louder and his breathing increasing in speed. This turned me on so much that I took all of his cock into my mouth and sucked it the best that I could.

“Oh fuck Nes,” he moaned loudly fucking himself up against my mouth, “I am gonna cum ....”

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments