Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nellie and Nolan p6

12
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I licked and sucked his cock, getting faster and sucking a little harder. I could hear his moans getting louder and his breathing increasing in speed. This turned me on so much that I took all of his cock into my mouth and sucked it the best that I could.

“Oh fuck Nes,” he moaned loudly fucking himself up against my mouth, “I am gonna cum ....”

I took all of his cock into my mouth and he moaned loudly, thrusting his hips hard up against my mouth. I gagged slightly, but I took control of the feeling quickly and it passed just as his cum shot out and hit the back of my throat. I could feel its warmth hit against the inside of my neck and make its way down.

I moaned against his cock as I slowly pulled my mouth off of it and licked around the tip. His cock twitched as I continued to touch it, almost as if telling me it was to much. Nolan never said that it was to much however, so I did not even think to stop.

I kissed my way back up his body, spending a little extra time at his neck. There is a spot on his neck that if I kiss it, lick it or bite it just right his entire body will tense up and shiver. It is the most amazing feeling knowing that I have the ability to make him feel that way.

His hands ran down my sides as I continued to kiss his neck softly. Every time I ran my lips over that special spot he grabbed onto my sides tightly, finally pulling me into him, laying me flat on top of him. I brought my lips up to his mouth and kissed him hard, harder then I had before. I could feel my body getting weak as he held tightly onto me.

“I love you,” I moaned against his mouth as I continued to kiss him. My hands wrapping around his neck and pulling him closer into me.

“Forever,” he moaned back against my lips as he worked to flip us around. Soon I was laying on my back and he was pressed down on top of me. It made breathing hard but that was half of what made the feeling so incredible.

I relaxed back against the blanket as Nolan took over control. I watched him as he kissed down my to my breasts and took my left nipple into his mouth. He rolled his tongue over it and grazed it lightly with his teeth. This made my body get goosebumps as if ever hair was standing on end.

He nibbled and sucked hard on my nipple, keeping a steady motion with his mouth. I moaned and rubbed my other nipple between my fingers. Nolan noticed me rubbing my nipple and replaced my fingers with his own. He was sucking and licking one nipple while pinching and pulling at the other one. My senses were on overload and I pushed my hips up against him. My wet pussy was begging for some attention from him as well.

Nolan soon moved over to my right nipple, sucking it up into his mouth and pressing his tongue hard against it. His hand found my left breast and he wrapped his hand around as much of it as he could, squeezing it gently. His hands were warm against my skin and it gave me tingles all over my body. I never wanted that moment to stop.

Nolan then began to work his way down my stomach. He moved slowly, trailing kisses over every inch of my smooth belly. He licked around my belly button and kissed in circles around it. His hands grabbed a hold of my waist as he continued to kiss and lightly nibble at my stomach. I knew that he was just taking his time with me but other parts of my body were begging for him.

Working his way down from my stomach to my waistline, he trailed another line of kisses.

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

Moving his lips softly along the line of my waist, holding his warm lips to my skin and then dragging them to another section and pushing down hard. My hips pushed up and I could feel the wetness from my pussy running down to my ass. Nolan could tell how badly I wanted him and moved his lips down to my pussy, kissing the outer layers.

He blew lightly against the outer layers of my pussy and caused me shake ever so slightly. My legs spread slowly apart, showing off more of my pussy. He moaned against my my lips and parted them slowly with his tongue. I let out a long moan as his tongue pushed firmly against my clit. His hands made their way down my sides and held down my hips.

Nolan rolled his tongue around my clit a little more before sucking it up into his mouth. I shuttered as he held it lightly between his teeth and flicked his tongue back and forth over it repeatedly. I bucked my hips against his mouth. The more I pushed against him the harder he licked and sucked at my clit. My moaning was so loud I could not longer hear the sucking sounds that he had been making. It was there then that I grabbed the back of his head and pushed it further against my pussy. This caused me to go over the deep end and I screamed as my orgasm took over my body. My hips bucking and thrashing against his mouth.

Nolan kept kissing my and licking at my clit. My body still thrashing as he pushed his tongue against my over excited clit. I tried to pull away but he held my hips down against the ground. My legs wrapped around the side of his head. As amazing as it was I wanted so much more.

“Fuck me,” I got out between moans. I could no longer take just his tongue against my pussy. I needed to wrap not just my legs around him but my entire body. I wanted to feel him completely pressed against my hot skin, look into his eyes and press my lips against his as we got lost in each other. I needed him to fuck me. It was time for him to fuck me.

Nolan worked his way up my body, kissing and biting my skin. He bit around my collar bone and pressed his lips firmly against the skin of my neck. I moaned as his lips brushed against my ear. HIs hot breath made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I ran my fingertips across his back and he took a deep breath.

Nolan slid his body between between my legs and positioned himself up with my sweet spot. He reached down and grabbed his cock in his hand and rubbed it along the length of my pussy. My body jumped as his cock head pressed against my clit. His lips pressed softly against mine and rubbed his cock over and over against my clit.

I bit down against his lower lip and he moaned right as he began to push the head of his cock into me. I moaned as it entered me and spread my legs a little bit further. He moved slowly into me, which was not what I needed. I needed him deep inside of me and I needed him now. To show him what I wanted, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him tightly into me.

I screamed as the base of his cock hit my pussy and his balls slapped up against me. He took the hint quite well and began to thrust quickly in and out of me. I moaned and screamed with every thrust that he pushed into me. I grabbed onto his sides and held him against me and he pushed as hard as he could into me. My tits were bouncing up and down hitting against his body.

“Oh fuck“ I screamed .....

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments